Season 2 was pure unadulterated KINO

Season 2 was pure unadulterated KINO

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (630x346, 85K)

This show actually any good?

First season was ok with some major cringe parts but s2 is awesome

Seriously loved the first season, season 2 was like "you stuck out the gay shit cuz you a real one, welcome to the matrix"

ngl i wanna watch s1 again now

Season 1 took a shit at the end, but second season was special. Never seen a show that weird and interesting. Broke new existential ground for a “TV show”

Not that bad, even if the dancing is weird. But how it's explained in season 2 makes it cosmic technology and now it's cool again. Fuck yeah DMT

it was actually terrible and manages to shit on kino season 1

It was a cross between Twin Peaks and Cloud Atlas

Tranny detected

I stopped watching after the episode where BB travels into the TV at the end. Fuck this show, I’m sure the dreams and the mobile game are all explained but this shit is just tiring now.
Bri Marling is sexy as fuck

its shit

Attached: 1543850151371.png (300x250, 80K)

It’s something else. Something truly original actually. Difficult to compare to anything. That shit is rare. Great season of a show, no question.

Hit or miss. You either obsess with it or hate it. But it's good overall, like nothing else on tv.

>BB travels into the TV at the end
Confirmed brainlet. Good thing that you stopped watching

Honestly I thought it was just OK, with the first season you have no idea where it's going the entire time and it turns out it was going somewhere dumb, but the second season went full crazy and I loved the neon noir detective episodes. But season two went even more stupid than season one

Did anyone else get heavy 'TP:TR final scene' vibes from season 2's last moments?

*Twin Peaks: The Return, for those who don't know

Attached: 3AFF7C77-A841-42E2-AC8E-0CE121D4F4FD.jpg (738x415, 16K)

I agree but what I like about it is that it's really bold in what it tries to do so I don't mind it. Season 2 really helped S1's weird final scene make sense and I'm confident S3 will amplify the show's scope and weirdness so that the meta shit will end up making sense too.

Sound of My Voice was kino. What will I think of this?

Kino

it's like mental illness and a mushroom trip distilled into a tv show. it's really goofy but entertaining.

Reminder that Brit gets browned by Chad Kebabcock on the regular

Attached: 5BCDCADB-384D-46DD-90A9-AC738473C8AD.jpg (667x460, 38K)

You stopped watching it at the end? Wow, this show must really suck.

I enjoyed s1, was a bit disappointed when I thought s2 epi2 was gonna continue the s1 narrative. Boy was I wrong. Loved it. Also living across the bay from a majority of the scenes brought a tear to my eye.

Very
One of my favourite shows from this year
S3 fucking when
Pretty much.
I didn't mind the reverse trap shit as I have a tomboy fetish and the other waifus are cute
The grinder tinder ads sucked though it was super obvious

When season 1 had a scene where the allegedly smart doctor allowed a blond woman to cook him food when he’s allergic to tomatoes while also having a can of the lethal ingredient in the cupboard was my first clue that the show was not mysterious and full deeply layered complexity but just a long serious of asspulls generated at pitch time to get funding.

I can’t motivate myself to watch season 2 after the joke of the first season but Yea Forums rarely steers me too wrong.

It’s legitimately nowhere near Season 1. You are missing out on the most original content ever “on television.”

Ok nearly selling it to me. What’s so “original” about it?

I can’t even begin to tell you, and I caution any fags on here to even attempt it. You’ll see from the first episode—different show. Crazy ass show. You’ll see.

I preferred the ambiguity of OAs claims in the first season, I also preferred that there was more focus on Haps experiments as I felt that was a genuinely interesting topic. It seemed more grounded in the first season and somehow more believable, sort of like believing in magic in a way which I thought was entirely lost in the second season.
Still good but a definite step down for me, 7.5/10 S1 -> 6/10 S2

IMAGINE shilling this faggoted show

Sometimes spices come in "packs" and you just buy all of them and keep them