Wins in 14,000,605 outcomes

>Wins in 14,000,605 outcomes.
>Loses 1.

Somehow that means Thanos loses? OK.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (620x413, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't Doctor Strange cut off Thanos's hand by opening and closing a portal on it?

Attached: 1548657260628.jpg (347x550, 39K)

wonder what happened in all those other futures

Thanos' skin is literally too tough for that to work

It's like 18-1

>multiple timelines
>we are supposed to care they won in this one
okay

The most probable is that there's one where the avengers gave up and never went to the farm planet.

No, it means that they need to do everything they can to reach that one outcome.

I feel like it probably wouldn’t be that easy to do considering Thanos can punch through Strange’s magic but he probably should’ve at least tried it.

Attached: 1517850972932.jpg (1125x837, 129K)

more like only 1 future where both Thanos and Tony dies, Strange wanted to kill Tony for disrespecting that cauldron on his base.

Attached: i got this from bing you cunts.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

lmfao based mr. dr

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>"hey thanos, let him live so he can kill himself in 5 years"

I think thanos can move his hands faster than strange opens portals

Wouldn’t work because Thanos has the power of teleportation so the rings will never work against him. And they couldn’t do it when he was restrained because he was being held down and had anybody let go he would have been able to use the stones or free himself. But of course it’s okay if you’re too dumb understand these kids lmao

Kids movies, though I shouldn’t have to correct myself but I will considering who I’m speaking to lmao

they could have won if they just got captain marvel's help sooner

russo bros said thanos skin is too tough

Where WAS Captain Marvel? What's more important than a guy trying to wipe out half of all life in the universe?

not when thanos was mantis'd

A hair appointment

Why didn't strange teleport thanos in dormamu dimension?

Why didn't strange go to make a deal with Thanos?

best villain in any kino change my mind

Lost twice, though.

Alright so the infinity stones can make any wish happen. I'm fine with that. Multiple characters could have gotten the glove off. I'm fine with that.

Why the fuck didn't Stark add not dying to his wish?

>Strange wanted to kill Tony for disrespecting that cauldron on his base.
I thought he wanted to bang Pepper

is it weird that i'm still depressed about rdj leaving the mcu? i read an interview he did last year about not wanting to overstay his welcome (and the russos basically confirmed that he didn't want to come back after ultron) but his death still hit me hard.

>Strange orchestrates Endgame over a personal dislike of Stark
This is the kind of shit I'd do with his powers.

Probably not possible because the Soul Stone is involved in there and is probably the reason why it can’t be done. It’s meant to hold a special place among infinity stones so it may prevent someone from reviving themselves since they ended up using it. Of course it doesn’t matter if you can survive the snap like Thanos and Hulk but the ones who can’t are probably taken by the stone. That’s all I got for this though

No he wants to bang Tony's barely legal daughter 14 years from now.

So if Stark used an autopilot suit to snap, wouldn't it have done the same job or does the soul stone cancel it out?

I dont think he could. It appears the the stones radiate power into the body on the wielder. I doubt they work with robots.

hasn't Ultron used the gauntlet before?

Oh wait capeshit sucks in the source material and the movies so it literally dosent matter

This

IT WAS A MOVIE FOR LITERAL CHILDREN

Not at all, guy has genuine charm and charisma. But honestly his talent is wasted on MCU and he could be doing more outside it, I feel like he's been typecast for several years due to his Iron Man image

Is Thanos the Hillary Clinton of the MCU?

Attached: download.png (500x300, 52K)

>beg him to be part of civil war and claim he gets to be the villian
>film his death scene 3 years prior to endgame
>when he has to come back and film additional lines for the character in endgame he vehemently refused until they begged with some more money
I feel like RDJ has wanted out for an extremely long time. On the bright side, we'll get to see Sherlock Holmes 3 within the decade.

did you know they cut a scene where tony gets to see his daughter grown up in the soul world after his snap? i hope they add the scene for bluray

>Actually Tony, there's billions of outcomes where we win but only one, hear me out, ONLY ONE where I end up fucking cunny legally. It's amazing Tony, after your death, people were celebrating the resurrection of half the population of earth but there was a problem Tony, now there was a bunch of children that were legally 18 but biologically 13. Of course, they tried to argue that those were still children but you know how legal shit takes years to solve SO for like 2 years, you could have consensual SEX with little girls, it was madhouse tony, and sometimes they weren't even dusty people just some kids that wanted some fuck and fake ID's but no one cared, everyone got addicted to cunny Tony, everyone, and some cunnies got addicted to cock too, just asky your daughter, anyway, I hope you are okey friend whatever you are, yadda yadda, avengers forever

Attached: 53f.jpg (236x365, 13K)

Gotta think D&D, he has a chance to resist. Though really they never should have shown the other alien lose an arm earlier in the movie.

What did Raimi mean by this?

Those quips are getting out of hand

he didn't lose in the 1 either, he won and changed the universe for 5 years. the avengers just went and made everything worse and left the universe unprotected...thats not lose for thanos

this is based

Attached: 1555642251000.jpg (634x627, 68K)

Attached: TV (7).gif (355x343, 1.79M)

hogties all marvel characters and fucks them endlessly

You kinda have to cast the spell and then close it off. It's not instantaneous. He certainly could have done it when they had Thanos subdued with Mantis. I know he was helping hold his right arm down along with Quills gravity bomb. But there's no reason Spiderman couldn't have switched back to that side allowing him to cut the arm off.

Actually wait a minute. When he was subdued they certainly could have cut his arm off. They didn't need to take the glove off at all. Stark could have just turned his arm into an axe. WHY DIDN'T HE JUST DO THAT? they never had to take his fucking glove off at all

is there one where they all bow to Thanos and do his bidding

>lose every encounter
>manage to score once
>declare yourself winner
amerisharts do this in irl too though. see: space race

Remember they hadn't lived through the Snap. Half of these guys were fighting each other from the get go. It took the Snap to really understand the stakes of yeah Thanos is THE problem. Hence the opening act of Endgame.

Attached: 1525155591869.png (600x547, 335K)

I was honestly kinda sad Thanos in Endgame seemed so one dimensional compared to the more "man of the people" Thanos in Infinity War. They felt like two completely different characters.

>Thanos: lol finally got me kiddo get mad ;)

Strange was looking at the outcome of that timeline, just millions of different versions of it. The other timelines created by them borrowing the stones were all either in the same situation as before or better off (since the timeline where Thanos jumped to theirs in the future is now dead).

Thanos was so fucking based that when he learned that they were trying to undo his great work in one reality he didn't take that shit sitting down but time traveled to stop them, even though he had already won in every other reality.
true dedication. the hero the universe needed.

insert so burps and you've got yourself a Rick monologue

It also made no sense that Thor damn near killed him in IW...but somehow with 0 stones, Thanos can take on Cap+hammer, Thor+Stormbreaker, Captain Marvel, and the most advanced Iron Man suit etc. Sometimes taking on 2 or 3 of those characters at the same time. Not only can he take them on, but he mostly beats their ass.

It doesnt really make sense.

If strange marries pepper he'll take her last name because she's a strong wymenz and he'll be Dr. Pepper HAHAHAH LOLOL XDXDXD

>Thanos destroys the infinity stones.
What the fuck? Killing off half the universe accomplishes absolutely nothing, it's just going to fill up again. I thought his plan was going to be that he hides out inna woods and snaps his fingers once like every 1,000 years or so to keep the population down.

Same thing happened to Hillary

He just saw a cheat code to quickly acquire the stones he was already looking for, used it, then found out he needed that five years of grinding before the showdown to be properly prepared to handle them. He cut corners and paid for it.

I mean, eventually entropy is going to end everything so if you want to play that game Thanos would just get all emo about it or turn nihilistic. He wanted a solution to the immediate problem, not a solution for all time until eternity.

lol exactly, it wasnt even his universe and he said fuck that and still went lol BASED

Technically he would lose in every single outcome because Doctor Faggot would look into the future every single time to see all the outcomes and go for the one where they win. So Thanos literally never stood a chance and the whole sense of urgency about that 1 favourable outcome was contrived horseshit. Too bad normies and redditors are dumb enough to fall for capeshit mental gymnastics.

Fat Thor not fight so good.

Jesus christ how many times do we have to explain this to you in these threads you fucking moron?

You're confusing alternate futures of one timeline with alternate timelines with one future.

hitler was ((((wrong)))) onetime to

I dont need it explained, I understand how it is justified. But in reality it doesnt make sense...but a lot of the power levels in the MCU are off by a good margin anyway.

Odin is the most powerful character portrayed in the MCU, and they dont do anything with him or have him display anything close to his powers.

I feel like the axe wouldn't cut through his arm and the pain would've woken him up

So which one was it when Strange looked into the future?

It does make sense and its true to the comics even

Thanos with the full IG phased ALL of the avengers out of the way safely. He spared them ALL from any damage then cap ran up and Thanos begrudgingly punched him. You compare that to a bloodlusted Thanos and wonder why its a difference you fucking mong.

Nice try FBI

Attached: 1553290965872.jpg (317x284, 24K)

Underrated

I guess he phased that Axe from Thor right out of the way....oh wait, he didnt.

You keep saying this and ignoring the fucking writers said Thanos was caught off guard

We see him reacting to hmm *checks notes* THE FULL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE merging into his body and in the midst of that some fucking axe comes in, he underestimated the axe and was caught off guard its that simple you low iq doofus

Had he knew what he was up against he would have turned the axe to bubbles or time stopped it or phased it or teleported it etc instead he shot a generic blast because he was too busy cumming from power to fully register how serious it was

DEAL WITH IT

or maybes the writers werent as good you think they were.

Deal with It.

>only 14,000,605 possible outcomes
>in an infinite multiverse

Attached: 1555202399554.png (792x443, 244K)

>A guy holding back for the whole movie should look the same as him cutting lose bloodlusted

As expected from the low iq monkey brain

how many he watched in the 4 seconds we see him look you stupid fuck

Imagine what he could've found in 10.

Thanos snap went to a parreallel dimension where Bre Larson had non fungus feet and Tanerygs Stormborn Targaryen the Mother of Unborn Dragons was the queen of Yesteros.

I fucking love being a nerd.

because that would make too much sense for a retarded manchild genre

dumbest fucking movie/series.

>DUDE TIME TRAVEL!

why even have villains

just magically win via time travel. no consequences.

You're confusing alternate futures of one timeline with alternate timelines with one future.

No I'm not. Of course there were gonna be more than 14 million possible outcomes in the universe for a decision.

lmao

Why didn't Ant Man hyperspace ram into Thanos' asshole

Because he wanted to hyperspace ram into Steve's

This is Yea Forums canon now.

Attached: verynice.jpg (338x332, 21K)

Why did Thor talk to his mom, instead of telling Odin to kill Thanos?

She's too powerful to have been a bigger presence in the movie. There has to be tension.

Why are all those niggers laughing at a human in that picture?

Why would he keep looking after finding one that works?

>In all realities, Thanos gets his head cut off on the Farm planet.
>Antman stays in the Quantum Realm forever

The difference with the MCU reality, is the rat wound up turning the Quantum machine on and Antman pops out. Without Antman, they have no idea how to time travel.

That's my opinion anyway.

thanos used the stones to reverse time and get another stone

why not just keep the fucking time stone and reverse time so he never loses?

Why wouldn't he? Any idiot would at least make a list of options. It's not like they didn't have an extra six seconds.

time travel was a hoax, they're crossing over to parallel realities where saving theirs causes more problems that they only think cap fixed

He only needed to find one. Would you keep looking for your keys after you found them?

>Would you keep looking for your keys after you found them?
It's not as simple as looking for your car keys. Lives were at stake and Strange didn't even attempt to continue searching for an outcome that ensured Stark's survival. He willingly sacrificed a fellow member of the avengers, despite spending another minute, or even six fucking seconds, looking for a better method.

Dumb analogy. You typically only have one set of keys, and having more copies won't potentially lead to a more favorable outcome

Nice assumption that the one that worked was the last one he tried. Maybe it was the 5th and the other 14,000,600 ended with Thanos winning still.

And he still willingly sacrificed one of his team without spending more than four seconds of searching. Doesn't matter when he found the working outcome. What matters is that he stopped at one, and not even an ideal one.

Strange didnt sacrifice Tony...well at least on purpose. He saw that they only way to the path of beating Thanos...was to give him the stone. Thanos beating them and taking the stone lead to him winning.

We dont know exactly what Strange saw. He may not have seen Tony die....but only that if they give up the stone then there is a way that they can win.

>We dont know exactly what Strange saw. He may not have seen Tony die....but only that if they give up the stone then there is a way that they can win.
>"If I tell you what happens next, it won't happen."
He knew. It was made very clear that he knew.

>he was winning until he lost

He actually spend about a minute and a half searching but I don't even know why I am nitpicking this.

Time is a tangible thing to Strange, normal logic doesn't apply to comic book universes. You think the master wizard that old bitch called "the strongest of us" or whatever her phrasing was would really just abandon Stark on a whim? Maybe one of the attempts was him finding that one that worked, talking to Tony saying look dude I found one but you gotta die, but I'm gonna keep looking and then he spent too long in his trance and Thanos won, so then he tried again and told Tony and Tony goes ok fine if I have to die then so be it then fucks it up in the end because he thought he was smarter than Strange. All we know is the only authority on time tripping said "I've found a 1 in 14 million chance to win" and everyone willingly went along with it because ironically time was a factor.

Why not three? or five? Hell, why not ten?

Lawyer here, can’t legally fault this in any way.

Absolutely based

I don't understand how there doesn't exist a second reality in which they win where they just don't take Nebula with them to Vormir and they get all the stones ez-pz and wish for everyone back

PFFFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
jesus christ

>"If I tell you what happens next, it wont happen"
This doenst necessarily mean that he was speaking about Tony dying.
In fact, Id argue it wasnt about that. It was maybe about someone was going to die...but not 100% Tony.
Tony is not stupid....he figured out time travel in an evening. He is more than smart enough to read between the lines of "If I tell you, it wont happen" and get the true meaning of it. Which means, STRANGE TOLD HIM ANYWAY. Therefore, Tony dying could be a consequence of that rather than the original outcome.

Look you dumb nerds, the reason Dr. Strange didn't keep searching for a happy ending where Tony lives is because Robert Downey Jr. did not want to continue playing Tony Stark. It's that simple.

>"If I tell you what happens..."
>cut to Strange legally pounding Stark's daughter
>"...it won't happen"
You know what fuck whatever we were arguing about. This is canon.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x320, 1.4M)

Her second name it's Potts though you fucking retard.

Would of been so kino if he said the same words as thanos.

Someone Photoshop this to be Tony and his daughter

Attached: thumb_did-you-do-it-yes-what-did-it-cost-everything-32794006.png (200x361, 34K)

>This doenst necessarily mean that he was speaking about Tony dying.
Yes it was. If he can see, in detail, the outcome of 14 million events, why would he leave before the end of each just to make sure?
And considering he only found one outcome, maybe his telling Tony this worked when telling Tony nothing or outright avoiding Tony ended in failure.
Basically you just argued that he not only let Tony die, but straight up killed him with cryptic message.

>some cunnies got addicted to cock too, just asky your daughter
So this is what she meant by I love you 3000?

You're forgetting about Legion.

Season3 is all about time travel. Coincidence? I think not.
Legion is the real IP Disney was after for thier next Big Bad.

Made me think of the hulk gif

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 793K)

>Thanos struggles to contain the power of all stones for a bit when he completes the gauntlet
>Hulk is barely able to snap and injures his arm for the rest of the film
>Stark is able to snap his fingers and doesn't just die from taking the stones

nice film

I fell like most of those possibilities is stuff like the rat not pressing the right buttons

pretty sure a conscious being has to be using the stones; they read your thoughts or something do what you're instructing them to do that way, they're not just a "kill half of all life" trigger. Putting it on an empty Iron Man suit would've been the same as putting it on a statue

That's what makes the "one outcome" thing even dumber. There would've been an infinite number of identical win scenarios just because of decisions made and altered chances across the universe.

I think the idea is that thanos is just so strong that it doesn't matter what they do they can't beat him. Only chance is to steal the stones from him and pull a sneaky snap.

This. he's hulk level tough

Exactly. Just the hackiest shit imaginable, but hey they only had a three hour runtime I guess.

>avengers discover how to make people young again
>dont tell anyone
>supposed to care that captain america is old now, despite the fact they can literally turn him into a baby if they wanted

alternatively:

>tony star dies right next to a wish machine that includes the literal ability to revive people
>even ignoring this it has a gem that freeze and reverse time
>in the five minutes tony was gasping for air strange could have just frozen tony in time while they nab the reality stone and undo radiation damage

also once you die for the soul stone youre dead forever, except gamorra is still alive because of time travel and they could have easily just taken black widow back to the future right before she dived since they already won

Not necessarily.
Stormbreaker's pretty fuckin high level, being an updated Thor Hammer created by the big Dwarf in the sky himself, and they pretty much established that Thanos was only Hulk level when he had the Power Stone in his possession, which he didn't have after he destroyed the stones.

Attached: DC_POWER_STONE.jpg (794x596, 73K)

savestates are literally the best powers. Groundhog dog plus wizard spells? You're a god.

A different Gamora is alive. And we have seen nothing heal the damage of an Infinity gem in use.

Attached: lithgow2.jpg (837x818, 136K)

no it didn’t faggot you just want to spank it to that shit again you disgust me you fucking based heathen

I mean we can take this to /trash/ if you wanna spank it to that shit with me.

its not a different gamora, its gamora four years before she died. go back five minutes before black widow jumps and bring her back. she wouldnt be 'different', its the same black widow, same everything, you already have the stone, she didnt need to die anymore.

also bruce banner says its just gamma radiation. sounds easy enough for reality stone to undo.

Not Stormbreaker, Tony's nano axe

I got your answer senpai.

Maybe he got the 1 scenario in which they win and Tony dies in like the first few hundred scenarios. Wading through 13 million other instances of failures makes it really seem unlikely that they wouldn't win without Tony's sacrifice.

Oh, yeah, fuck that thing.

But now that Gamora does not exist in the 2014 timeline, much like its rid of Thanos since he left and died.
And that one is before the character development, so it is in fact a different one.

Banner says it emits gamma radiation, not that the damage it causes is gamma. If anything, gamma radiation is implied to have solved his problems with the Hulk, but the stones injure him. Seems different to me.

Based

Attached: 17FD0891-431A-4693-AF60-C13AB4220C3A.jpg (500x472, 92K)

Why do you fucking pieces of shit have to bring your obnoxious goddamn hobby into every fucking discussion on the entire internet? We don’t care that you get your rocks off to rolling dice and saying shit for a “game”. Go roll a d20 to jump off a cliff, faggot.

true of gamora, doesnt explain at all why they dont save black widow.

he specifically say its 'mostly gamma radiation', which the hulk is mostly immune to, and then goes on to say thats why hes 'made for this'. that heavily implies it does radiation damage, mostly gamma radiation, among im sure other shit.

nowhere, nowhere at all, is it implied that the damage you get from snapping is 'mystical' or magical.

its consistently referred to as 'energy' damage, and as radiation damage by the hulk.

this.

Done. I critically missed and landed on my couch.

And no one fucking calls them on it

If anyone deserves to get bullied in school, it’s you miserable cuntbags.

Fair enough but they don't show any magical healing anywhere so the problem remains. He got damaged, Thanos got damaged, everyone did and no healing in sight. Plus it seems that returning Stark to before the snap means that there are two iterations of the same time stone, which should not work.

And picking up black widow means that timeline no longer has her and Clint is screwed with nothing to sacrifice on Vormir since committing suicide with noone to pick up the stone screws them over. They would need to drop the stone they get themselves to him, have events play out then get the stone back to where it came.

This is all splitting hairs though, the events mean that they can bring back another Stark from the 2014 timeline, he ain't dead there yet. And Black Widow from there. Also Loki, and whoever else was not dead yet in 2014. Which is perhaps a bigger problem.

Thanos didnt really get damaged much by first snap. It damaged the glove some, but thats pretty much it. What damaged Thanos was the blowback from destroying the stones.

based

Joke's on you; I'm a grownup.

>intelligent titan
>gets info about outcome from the future
>get mad and jumps to the future instead of just waitting gem to be returned and erase everything in own timeline and then processed to erase future timeline next
>intelligent

eh, good points i guess youre right.

he didn't know they were going to return the gems

are we sure she didn't go back to her own timeline? she wasn't there for the funeral and wasn't there when the guardians were in the ship with Thor

Well then you deserved to get bullied. Face smashed into the fucking monkey bars and then dice shoved up your ass.

i really hope she does, i don't want another guardians film to focus on her and star lord getting together.

Attached: 1556013515927.jpg (1841x1227, 458K)

Nah he has extensive damage. Kind of hidden not as extensive as the Hulk but its there.

I admit there is assumption that she will be there because of GotG3 but I have no idea if its confirmed.

Attached: damage.png (853x869, 1.22M)

"I just saw 35,001,512.5 futures."
"In how many do we win?"
"2.5"

>only one outcome where they win
>no possible future where Nebula isn’t captured and Thanos doesn’t follow her into the present
>no possible future where they get the gauntlet to the time machine before Thanos destroys it
>no possible future where tony doesn’t just fly away with the stones and they stall long enough for Scarlet Witch, Strange, Thor or captain marvel to kill Thanos

Why did tony have to snap? Thanos didn’t have the stones and his ship was destroyed, he already lost once Stark tooknthe stones from him. The US military could have cleaned up the rest of his army

wtf I love dr. strange now

>guy rolls dice
>gets snake eyes
>every other roll possibility is better
should have won the pot

Out of universe explanation: it would resolve the plot to easily
In universe explanation: because that probably never worked in any of the 14,000,605 outcomes

That's more for the dramatic effect. You need some feeling of things turning around to sell le epic moment.

Having said that, while i don't care much for time travel shenanigans and I generally enjoy these movies for the silly fun they often provide, the idea that snapping your fingers is the specific way to use the stones is too dumb.
It was supposed to showcase how powerful one would be with the stones, as in "at will" "as simple as snapping your fingers". There is no inherent power to the snap.

Also, the moment the smart, scheming titan fails to notice he doesn't have the power of the stones (which make you rainbow orgasm when you get them), uses the snap action and is surprized by the other side of his hand is infinitely retarded

Attached: 4L6tN5u.png (1862x1437, 233K)

>are we sure she didn't go back to her own timeline?
Tony turned her to dust too, because he couldn't distinguish her from any of Thanos's other allies.

Truly the influence of Sam Ramies seminal film Spider Man is felt to this day.

Niggeramericans absolutely detest Tom Brady bcause he's a white dude who likes Trumps and wins at football a lot (something they wish their own coons did)

SO whenever brady wins the superb Owl you get a bunch of angry brown people on twitter.

Can someone explain to me how the hell can he spin his blade like that? It's physically impossible.

Attached: spinning blade.webm (1920x810, 2.94M)

Why is it so much easier to creating a new alternative timeline then destroying one universe's half humanity?

The sole logical explanation I can think of is that the blade and the handle are independant but locked together with magnets. So he holds the handle but the blade is balanced can freefloat around that point, thus spinning.
Still retarded though.

Attached: spintowin.png (341x294, 162K)

Haven't noticed that the first time, looks completely retarded.

Iron Man can make him bleed but a portal can't?

At the time, Thanos had the space stone and it's safe to assume he can just tell portals to fuck right off. Skiin-too-tough-user is certified retard.

This is Kevin Feige. Are you interested in directing Strange 2?

So I was looking at the damage caused by snap earlier and noticed that apparently Thanos used the stones to heal himself after Thor practiced surgery on him.
Which I figured happened but all the same it does nothing for the rest of the damage. While the argument can be made he choose not to heal what the snap caused, he possibly could not.
Thus this may be an explanation as to why Tony could not be healed after he snapped.

Attached: healing.png (742x646, 911K)

The Chad loss
He won in the end since iron Man black widow and some shit later I forgot died and didn't come back
My favourite anti villain since Walter white and T gabagool
Their deaths hit me harder then any of the good goys

Attached: images-36.jpg (497x617, 58K)

What I don't get is why they turned Thanos into a cartoon villain in the Endgame. He was always pragmatic and even had respect for his enemies in the Infinity War, he never did evil things because he enjoyed it, quite the opposite he hated the job. So why the fuck was he all angry and talking about how he is going to rape Earth after he wins?

Notice how nobody gives a fuck about the MCU anymore?

Im pretty sure iron mans armor absorbed most the shock from the gems and gave tony a few seconds to snap

Because it's finished. Endgame was the final movie, everything after is just pointless garbage.

because abysmal writing

I think Thanos could and even probably healed himself after the Snap, it was the stones destruction that left its mark on him as he lost the means to heal himself. Tony is a human, too weak to withstand the power of all six stones.

>t. poltard cac that doesn't go outside

My dad literally has 2 brady jerseys

>beats over 10 million movies
>loses to one

Attached: D455EDFB-836D-4F1B-8711-ECBBD83C7FE5.jpg (358x318, 96K)

Getting his head cut off in the locker room after the game is already over does not mean you lost.

Underrated.

How can the odds be that awful when you have time travel on your side

>Established Thanos is only hulk level with the stone

Its amazing how you idiots dont understand a kids movie. Thanos beat up hulk without the stone as per the writers themselves and then he beats up thor cap and tony with no stones later

>muh hurr headcanun more impotant dan da movues

That thanos had never used the stones he didnt know what they felt like

WATCH THE MOVIES JFC WHY ARE YOU ALL THIS STUPID

Thanos was THAT good.

I haven’t watched endgame, but does this mean that thanos wins in every timeline where they don’t go back in time and fuck around

Impossible to tell for sure but every bit of damage from stormbreaker and Tony hitting him disappears, leaving only the damage of the snap behind. And he is limping, so the damage appears to spread to half his body.
So its conceivable that he choose to let the damage remain, but there does not appear to be a way to be sure.

how many times has that be proven false kid?

would make more sense

except thats not how any of this works
Not only with the MCU but with Star Wars, or any other storyverse with power levels. The story itself establishes a power curve on which all the characters sit. Endgame does not have powerlevels that fall on the established curve.

Take Star Trek, and the everyone beats up Worf concept. Where a character, to show how strong they where...the writers had them beat up worf.

Well, if Thanos is Worf. InfinityWar is a new alien beating up Worf...and Endgame is Worf showing up in the past, beating up that alien and 5 of his friends.

Its not head cannon, its shown on the fucking screen.,

>and then Tony does everything in his power to get the time stone
kek though, that was hilarious

Attached: EB8CDB0A-C448-446F-8378-8FD37796BC3A.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Attached: 1511163663098.png (604x613, 257K)

Now THIS is kino

this actually makes these shit movies make since

Attached: 1507193550384.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

did raimi ghostwrite??? wtf????

1 chance out of 14 million.
Mostly its the rat.

actually this makes complete sense

Yeah but we see that damage only after he uses the Gauntlet the second time to destroy the stones. It is a recent wound as they track him down and kill him just days after he destroys the stones so he is limping from the recent event, and even tells them that he was almost kill when he did it.

My friend told me the stones cannot be destroyed because then that set of rules of the universe ceases to exist and that Thanos just minimized the stones to atom size so that nobody can ever find them again. I am not into the comics as much as him but it makes Thanos a tragic villain with a good heart really.

He couldn't when he was being held by them all on Titan. Strange could've just taken his arm off at the moment when they were trying to pull his gauntlet off.

Is that what happend? I thought Stark died because of the radiation from the stones burning through him.
Thor and clever hulk argue about who should wear the gauntlet and hulk tells Thor that it's all gamma rays so he'll be fine.

In the main timeline didnt he technically win in a way ?

Underrated post

There is damage after the snap, before he destroyed the stones. And he did atomize them.
The limp he still has at the end of infinity War after healing himself which lends itself to the belief that he could not heal even after removing everything that happened during the course of the movie.
Naturally, the damage cause by the destruction of the stone covers it all so we cannot tell if it was removed in the interim or not.
Maybe once better versions of the movie are available it will be possible to locate preexisting damage from the snap but this is all conjecture.

Tony did let go though and he also had an a sword thingy so he could very well just chop thanos' hand right there
But in the end the only one to blame is quill because he slapped him just when spidey got the gauntlet

Except Doctor Strange was free to make a portal that dropped Mantis on Thanos, so he was clearly still free to make another portal around his arm.

with so many good writters like you, I wonder why everything is shit nowadays

But Ultron has consciousness. Perhaps you would need the technology of Avatar for it to work in a remote robot.

Attached: 1546588168090.jpg (600x600, 24K)

He did win, and then five years later that win was reversed so it was like it never happened.

It's like what Hillary tried to do with Trump only Hillary's un-snap failed.

But he can't resist that falling asleep alien thing. Sure.

Yeah chop Thanos' hand when Thanos was able to break the sword like a withered twig and then stab Tony with it.

Why didn't they kill baby thanos?

what was thanos' tax policy?

Wouldn't have helped according to the rules. Why they didn't just do it for shits and giggles? Time travel is expensive and the team sugar daddy just died.

Get out, you're making too much sense.

Steve went back and stayed in the same timeline, so why would killing baby thanos not have been in the same timeline?

They explain this in the movie, dumb dumb.

He's probably a socialist considering he went on to be a farm or whatever

I wish you used icons/symbols for character names instead of initials.

Nope, cap can time travel back within the same universe, so he could've gone back and killed baby thanos within the main timeline instead of just being his dead gfs beta orbiter for 60 years

Because they would have no reason to go back in time in a universe where baby Thanos was smothered in his crib. Also, the writers are idiots.

My personal head canon is that Strange had to find a way for Tony to die, because in all the other timelines where they defeat Thanos, Tony goes into one of his predictable "I HAVE TO KEEP THE WORLD SAFE" manic states and uses the Stones to bring about a fascist nightmare that is actually much worse than Thanos killing half of all life.

holy friggin based

>Russo Fireworks Amnesia Disorder.
>A phenomenon in which a low-IQ spectator is paying attention to a story and loses the ability to recall context after viewing an impressive action sequence, resulting in indicated viewer to ask questions that have already been answered due to forgetting critical information.

Dr strange didn' say 6, 7 or 8.
He said 14m 605 and somehow the implication of this number is lost on people without an understanding of what that means.

It doesn't mean that he re-tried the same exact strategy over and over and the same exact acts and events happened the same way over and over until it finally worked. It means many different plans and ideas were tried and all of them failed.
(cont'd)

Attached: 1syn2Aq.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Why didnt Dr Strange freeze time for only Thanos and they just take the gauntlet and kill him.

Because the story is wrote by hacks.

(cont'd)

Every single "what if they do x" idea you can think of combined is still going to be less than what DR. Strange thought of and even saw as an outcome if he thought of it or not. He most definitely would've been smart enough to think of exactly that kind of idea and even better ideas than you in those outcomes with the partners he would have been able to coordinate with between both films.

For the millionth time. Portal-cutting off limbs or just removing the gauntlet and playing keep-away was likely tried and done in possibly a few hundred thousand outcomes, but it still failed because the win condition isn't removing the gauntlet, it's killing thanos- who inevitably gets all the stones in every single outcome regardless if they merely delay it by cutting off the arm
>because as endgame shows, he doesn't need the gauntlet to beat every ass in sight.

Worse still, there's no guarantee you're even seeing the real thanos After he got the Reality stone, judging by the fake-out-death on Knowhere. That "fake" thanos bled had weight, tangibility and collapsed dead. He wasn't an empty, weightless light-projected hologram, it was as real as we perceived him. So far as the Titan Battle was concerned, Thanos could have been sitting out on some distant boulder eating a bowl of corn flakes while the avengers/strange/guardians were fighting a fake until The time stone came into play.

Thanos does a lot of character development in infinity war alone. In the beginning of the film he is pretty sadistic and violent. As he gathers more stones his cruelty subsides until after the soul stone incident which changes him completely. That’s why in the beginning he kills multiple characters, but by the end he’s just casually pushing the avengers aside and doing as little harm as possible.

Endgame Thanos did not have any of that character development yet. This was “bathe thenstarways in your blood” Thanos finding out that in the future he wins but the universe isn’t grateful and the avengers kill him and try to undo the great work. Of course he’d be pissed and take it personally, up until that point he saw the avengers as pesky foes he’d deal with eventually but weren’t a threat to his plans.

Cap always did travel back in time in the main timeline, it's a closed timeline loop. He always becomes captain america, he always goes back in time and marries peggy, and the just goes and sits on that bench. He didn't change anything, he had always been there while his other self was under the ice.

I was thinking this too, he planned out a trajectory where the stones wouldn't be a siren call to the amassed factions all standing around a device that can reshape reality. Aside Tony being a predictable megalomaniac there's also Strange who believes he should handle those artifacts, the Guardians who are outfitted with a notorious thief, and Bruce who at the time was not in control of Hulk and could have been tempted to wear it (only for the pain to force Hulk out and then you have rage mode Hulk with the reality altering gauntlet on his fucking hand). They'd eliminate the threat of Thanos only to unveil the threat of basic greed or misguided wants tearing everyone and everything apart.

Main timeline Thanos won as far as he’s concerned. He died thinking that his great plan worked and could never be undone. The Thanos they fight in the end is a totally different character. Not just in the sense that he acts different but in the sense that 2014 Thanos is from a different timeline and is a whole different character with none of the 2015-2018 experiences Prime Thanos had

Truly a future worth fighting for

Attached: 1476482003578.gif (250x230, 571K)

So I'm watching EndGame and for some reason theres this scene in the beginning where I assume its AntMan out of costume? goes to a memorial site and finds the name of one of the dead; Scott Lang.

I don't know or care about who that is, but it had significance to this dude, but how the fuck would he find that name at eye level amidst the gorillions of names supposedly on those memorial top to bottom, not to mention there were like 50~ slabs with names on the back to front.

seriously what the fuck, this set the tone for the movie being dumb bullshit

Attached: 1556166265369.jpg (615x650, 192K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
This.

Attached: clappinduck.gif (480x246, 2M)

Are just mild, or full spectrum?

He was searching the names for his daughter. The names are alphabetically by last name. He finds where La starting names are by following a few slabs and gets to names starting with lang.
Is this really the point you want to argue?

>AntMan out of costume? goes to a memorial site and finds the name of one of the dead; Scott Lang
>I don't know or care about who that is, but it had significance to this dude
why are you watching Endgame exactly when you dont even know who Ant Man is?

you dont understand, the implications are that

1) There can EVER be an accurate attempt at naming those that passed

2) that it wouldn't be on 1 of any of the other 200 slabs, in any other part of the slab

3) that in the first few minutes that it took of him looking, he finds her name.

I get it, you wouldnt want to show him searching for hours for what essentially amounts to nothing contributed to the movie, but fuck it bothered me more than it shouldve

Attached: 1556174336906.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Was that movie very important to the whole of the movie?

Next you'll be telling me to watch Rocketeer

>There can EVER be an accurate attempt at naming those that passed
Unless your surviving family members (his daughter) reported that he died from the snap. How do you think they got the names for the people who died on 9/11 when they never even found all the bodies?

Full spectrum It is.

Well, if you think about it logically...

Attached: 1542920674693.jpg (200x247, 13K)

She literally got more votes so I don't know what you're getting at

They were possible futures, not literal things that happened.

He can't open a portal within organic matter. At least its not shown to us. the only time we ever see it happen the assailant put their own hand into an already opened portal.

80iq

The dude had mastery of space, power, reality, and soul. I think he could dodge, or even deactivate portals.

Not to mention what Strange could do when he had the timestone all these years. Rape and reverse

Based and cunnypilled.

Retard

Attached: 1555254102098.jpg (955x931, 269K)

This is what i was on about. In IW thanos literally won and died knowing he won. Wtf Marvel

Attached: 1543651718837.png (996x855, 661K)