Work hard for months, and Russo brothers have cut out most of the scenes in Endgame

Attached: one_time_use_only_johansson_fitness.png (800x891, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/scarlett-johanssons-avengers-workout-how-get-a-black-widow-body-1204043
youtu.be/Z6yTXsCauIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Work hard for months
because she's gonna shoot her solo movie you fucking retard

>Thinking a 1pl8 hex bar deadlift is impressive for anyone

LOL 1PLAET

now that she looks old? that train passed already

She doesnt even look old though, she was cute af in Endgame.
Man that ass and those fucking thighs she had in Ironman 2
>pic related

Attached: 1542753295326.gif (500x500, 800K)

dude look at op's pic, her face is busted
of course she is hot, but put her next to a 22yo hollywood hot girl and she looks like a fucking troll

I think she looked pretty old and bad in endgame

every marvel movie is like this
they prefer show her all covered, the same happened in ant man 2 with evangeline lilly

>work hard

Doubt it.

Attached: henry cavill and henry cavill.jpg (1080x1337, 337K)

This is the training for Endgame

>The Marvel star shares her workout and food regimen for 'Endgame' as overseen by her Hollywood trainer of the past decade, Eric Johnson: "I am stronger and more capable now than I was 10 years ago."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/scarlett-johanssons-avengers-workout-how-get-a-black-widow-body-1204043

She's fucking 10 for me

and she needs to put these videos and photos on Instagram

How is her face busted, shes always had the slavface?
She has absolutely zero makeup on and is mid workout, and shes like 33.
Of course the random 20yr old casting couch whore is gonna be hotter, but that doesnt make Scarlett any less hot.

>Johnson is the co-founder of Homage, a New York-based fitness company he owns with brother Ryan Johnson
what the fuck

You got the workout plan for Chris Evans from Civil War or hell, Chris Pratt from GOTG?

>I am stronger and more capable now than I was 10 years ago
It's not like she was impressive 10 years ago.

How come men looking roughly the same from 20-40 but women rapidly age after like late 20s?

the solo movie will be about the 2nd Black Widow nobody gives a shit about

Attached: Yelena_Belova_(Earth-616)_from_Secret_Avengers_Vol_2_5_001.jpg (200x448, 30K)

33 for a girl whose only job in the movie is to be hot and pretty, she could aswell be 60

who cares
Black Widow is not an interesting character and her acting is lame

I don't care what people say, she's still top tiers.

Not natty.

What's your point? You've still got to put in the heavy lifting.

Attached: 1362103270691.jpg (800x1235, 1.06M)

Yeah so a woman putting in work is still working hard even though she ain roided up.

To be fair, nobody really gives a about Black Widow (1).
Just her tits, ass, and hair from Iron Man (2).

This. Her at the Endgame premier was the best she's looked in years

Attached: 1555986145069.jpg (1365x2048, 591K)

Women’s breeding powers have an expiry date and men’s don’t.

She honestly looks identical to one of my co workers in HR.

Put her on the var for 6 months; That'll get her jacked.

Also, she doesn't look that old. Cut that crap out. Besides, pumped chicks always look a little older than normal chicks because they have less fat in their faces. At least she doesn't have roid face like some female bodybuilders eventually get.

Give her a break, she's part jewish

that dress is literally a corset, OP say she trained hard, still looks chuby, smoke and mirrors as always

what a repulsive skull shape

>Work in the gym every day
>have to wear a hat everytime to cover balding
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Fugin lolz.jpg (327x324, 25K)

This midget cannot do action wtf do they keep pushing this ALL her fight scenes have the most cuts and use of doubles. Even simply running doesnt look good as she hobbles about what the FUCK

>Yeah so a woman putting in work
>putting in work

lmao, hardly.

She's really fallen off. She was so ridiculously hot in The Island.

After 40 men's sperm start slowly degrading, the chance for a genetic disorder in a kid start going up. Trump got lucky with Baron.

>he thinks that's his kid

you have a milf fetish dont you?

Well yeah but its not like theres anything wrong with that right?

What the fuck. Shes only 34. I thought she was like 40.

How does she get cut out of that female montage?? What did she do to piss off the Russo brothers

>The Island

Dude, what you expect, that was FIFTEEN YEARS ago. You think she's made of stone? Look at a 15 year comparison of any women on social media and compare it. It's like seeing a before and after of a pumpkin put in a hydraulic press.

>She wanted to do the sexscene nude
God I hate Cameron

Attached: 1552857243211.gif (500x375, 1.99M)

no, good for you, but she is a shadow of what she was at early 20s

I suppose your right. But she still makes my dick hard so I'm happy enough.

For men it's extremely marginal. For women after 32 it's like the closing scene in Thelma and Louise.

Attached: Graphic-3.png (1300x722, 123K)

more like after ten years bit** does some workout, probably wearing 3 push up bras and some compression pants, she's worse than gadot and larson

Attached: scarlett_johansson_street_style_out_in_new_york_city_9_26_2016_4.jpg (1280x1908, 415K)

granma core

No but really I thought she was like 40. Why does she look so old for 34?

that right amount of chub would make for some great love making

Attached: scarbounce.webm (1920x1080, 585K)

Guess what?
Disney cast another asslet actress
This fags don't fucking learn

Attached: florence pugh.jpg (461x557, 40K)

99% of girls look terrible at 30, no matter how hot they were its like they evolve like a pokemon once they reach the 30
add drugs and holywood lifestyle to that

>How does she get cut out of that female montage??

By being dead.

She's still at the top, did you see her ass in Endgame?
I do not know how the fagot brothers showed her on her back

Back in college I dated a girl from London and to me she was extremely attractive. Very pretty face and body. I was 23 and She was 19. I looked her up on facebook recently and shes really gone downhill. I was shocked. Its only been 4 years and she looks much different. She was a bit of a crazy party head going drinking every night of the week. So that must have had an effect on her looks.

Is this picture from a set? Are there any from the back?

Anyone else find her attractive for the first time ever in Endgame? I think they added a bit of levity to her characterization, which helped make her likable. Feet up on table, laying with Tony and Steve brainstorming, banana sand which, etc. Dialed back a bit on the emotionless fem fatale angle (which Captain Marvel suffers from too), and made her feel like an actual person you would want to be around.

her ass is not even among the best 10 hollywood

Yes. For me she was much more likeable in endgame than any other mcu movie.

it's also that she looks less like plastic face and shitty style she had in IW and older but more normal looking in Endgame

This is like a retard laughing at Einstein for being stupid

They just used better/different make up to make her look better than usual

Hot af.

cute smol butt

She looks pretty good to me but I'm in my 30s

>slavface

Attached: serious.jpg (853x480, 214K)

>because she's gonna shoot her solo movie you fucking retard

WE WANTED THAT SOLO MOVIE FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU INBRED SHIT EATING PUPPYFUCKING MONGOLOID!!!FACT!!!

OH AND RED SPARROW MADE BLACK WIDOW REDUNDANT WHILE WE'VE GOT ANOTHER RUSSIAN ASSASSIN MOVIE COMING OUT FROM LUC BESSON WHO SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED SCARJO IN A BW MOVIE INSTEAD OF THAT FUCK AWFUL LUCY!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/Z6yTXsCauIc

>After 40 men's sperm start slowly degrading, the chance for a genetic disorder in a kid start going up. Trump got lucky with Baron.

Baron's a tard!!!FACT!!!

>ape
Lmao says the slav.
You are white niggers.
t. Perfect Aryan skullshape

She has less emotions than a fucking droid, how does she even have a career and cry opression?

Fun fact: most women don't really care about a dude balding or not, if he's not fat, has money, and active they won't give a shit, zoomer.

Women have naturally strong and muscular legs. If she went too heavy she would gain too much mass.

She has a boner inducing smoky voice. Have you not watched HER?

not really. The movie focused so much on her and her sorry monologues that it was extremely obvious she was going to die

Fun fact: Most women who date baldies cheat on them.