Who was Azor Ahai?

Who was Azor Ahai?

Attached: 48855477743377.jpg (1200x676, 85K)

>Abandoned plot #3438

me

arya

Jon, with Dany as his Nissa

Read the books. Once they are finished.

That would work if they hadn't already killed the others and ended the Long Night (which apparently, was just a night that happened to be long).

*To clarify this a bit, it would make more sense if Dany hadn't agreed to risk everything for Jon immediately for no reason (sending her dragons over the wall, ignoring King's Landing, etc.) and the heroes went to take care of Cersei first. They do, Dany goes mad or whatever, Jon kills her, and that's what makes him Azor Ahai, creates "Lightbringer" (whether that's a literal sword or something else, like a dragon) and allows him to face the Others.

>From the dusty mason...

the real night king is bran

unless d&d really are mentally ill

No One™ was Azor Ahai, haha get it? GET IT??

>Who was Azor Ahai?
Who fucking cares?

Attached: 7.jpg (968x681, 38K)

>Once they are finished
user...

In the show? The dragon cunt for sure.

Was Azor Ahai ever even brought up in the show? I don't think they ever called the "lord of light" R'hllor.

The Jesus of Westeros.
Nobody actually believes he'll return but the faithful.

Attached: SDlJ69a.jpg (600x315, 21K)

It was mentioned frequently with Stannis and Melisandre. They even had a ceremony on dragonstone with Stannis and burning sword. However it’s never mentioned in the later seasons, I think the last time was when Jon got resurrected

first scene on the beach with smelly sanders and stannis she talks about azor ahai

the night king

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

phone

The friends they made along the way

Well they killed the white walkers, the only hope now is that they introduce the others as something else entirely

Mel calls Jon ‘The Prince that was Promised’ after he was resurrected