Im thinking of watching detective pikachu alone in the theater. is this a good idea?

im thinking of watching detective pikachu alone in the theater. is this a good idea?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/05/11/pokemon-detective-pikachu-ryan-reynolds-justice-smith-avengers-endgame-box-office-warner-bros/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: PikachuLibre.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

Yeah, go ahead, it's not the greatest film of history but it's really cute and funny.

I bet you're afraid of leaving the house alone

I'm watching in the comfort of my house on putlocker.

Have sex.

Confirmed bullshit

Have friends

No. The government will put you on a list and it will affect you and your family for the rest of your life. Enjoy your time in gulag, incel.

you should be fine I heard it's kind of bad so you should be able to find an empty theater in not too long

there will be slobs even fatter, uglier, and more alone than you. go for it.

>im going to watch a movie
wow

Yes op it's a good film.
If you dont want to go alone I'll go with you.
If you are worried about singles policy just remember it's all about attitude. Nothing more based than a Chad going to kinoplex alone and not giving a fuck

Sure, unless you're afraid of jacking off to Jigglypuff, pussy.

Somebody needs to watch it to reduce the impact of what a huge flop it is

I was thinking the same thing too, OP. Fuck it, I'm going now. Keep the thread alive and I'll be back with comments.

are u a girl

Confirmed fresh, deal with it.

Attached: F78B5961ADB247F28D4C6DB15E482012.jpg (1228x1367, 366K)

Tell us what cards you got. some user's gf got a greninja ex

Anyone who goes and watch, take a sound recording if not a video recording of the Red & Blue theme at the credits
It's not in the official soundtrack so wtf

I think I'm gonna go on monday 4 dollar movie night
I sometimes go to the movies with a friend of mine, but ever since she got back with her fiance she's been distant

>be 18
>get the guts to ask a girl on a date (we had been grouped up in a project and so I was basically forced to talk to her, the only girl I spoke to during my entire time at university)
>she accepts
>go to restaurant
>accidentally accept waiter's offer of bottled, expensive water
>girl tells me that was a mistake, get embarrassed
>hand is literally shaking a I pour the water into the glasses
>hand continues to shake uncontrollably for the rest of the dinner
>also become unable to bend my neck (?)
>to drink, I have to take minute sips contort my neck slightly
>girl is just politely making conversation that I'm barely following
>finish half my meal (a lasagna), get the cheque, leave
>extremely uncomfortable atmosphere, barely make eye contact
>say goodbye, no hug or anything
>avoid her from then on
>slowly transition from that, to just being on hi terms, to just being on nodding terms, to ignoring each other
didn't have another date, let alone get anywhere with any woman, for another 8 years. I also believe now that, considering how I presented myself back then (ill-fitting clothes, uncut hair, traces of acne, lame glasses, all from a "I don't care how I look" attitude), that the girl only accepted to go out to a meal with me on the assumption that I couldn't possibly be asking her on an actual date, and that she thought I was just trying to be friends or something. Most likely, though, is that she just pitied me.

If you have a lady she either didn't want to go or you don't have a lady and you don't have children but you're a grown man that wants so much to see Detective Pikachu
Just stay home, just stay home. You can wait for it to come out in video. Stay at home and masturbate.

fuck you i'll do what ever I want

eh............

>imagine telling random people on an anonymous shit flinging forum to have what you never felt once in a pathetic attempt to get a reaction

Attached: 34267588967.jpg (286x323, 19K)

>he doesn’t know about the no singles policy

Looks cute
I've never been to theater alone and none of my friends watch this kind of stuff
I remember some pokemon lover girl having crush on me. I'll ask her out propably

Attached: IMG_20190511_003210.jpg (736x736, 139K)

I went there alone last night stop being a faggot, unless you look like a creepy weirdo, you'll be fine.

Too late. Asked a mutual friend for her insta. She said yes. We'll see it Tuesday
Also user I have problems about being alone. I can be overconfident if I'm not alone but when I'm alone I crack up.

I wish I could go see it alone, but my local kinoplex has implemented a no-singles policy.

If you gonna post cuteness, then post the whole thing

Attached: 1557381930871.webm (194x210, 2.12M)

there is no such thing, the theater staff just think you look like a pedo.

Thank you for this user!
The one I posted was a screenshot :(

It’s saturday

Wew

No
Also I will cry lots (my dad is ded)

Just go by yourself and enjoy it user, Unless you talk during the theater with your friends then don’t

i watched alone on a friday night, what of it

Attached: 1535622528406.png (492x367, 119K)

I don't talk in theater unless some retard wents all "hooorrraaaay *clap*"
Also see

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/05/11/pokemon-detective-pikachu-ryan-reynolds-justice-smith-avengers-endgame-box-office-warner-bros/amp/
Avengers btfo
Gonna see it on Tuesday. Looking forward to it

does anyone have a link or a goto website for this movie?

>watching childrens movies alone
wait do you guys actually do this hahahahaha

am I alone?
Saving money is stupid?

Yeah I'm surprised it isn't uploaded everywhere at this point. Link would be great

anyone got a suggestion like putlocker?