THE FORCE IS FEM-BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>THE FORCE IS FEM-BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Attached: twitter_20190511_213313.webm (320x320, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU
youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM
youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34
youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33776168
youtu.be/uMIOtpEhux4
youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
youtube.com/watch?v=fPVnRMhGNXI&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=AmR5LoyZ4jw
youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
youtube.com/watch?v=UkkF6Zz67TE
youtube.com/watch?v=zCjsazHO0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=qwb3P0fuM1c
youtu.be/JaFqCSbV-Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=6bMM61Y5CEU
youtube.com/watch?v=iEYpwrWRiQU
youtu.be/VwIIDzrVVdc
youtu.be/n6CSqZlp2uQ
youtu.be/Cn36Pb8z3yI
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
youtu.be/jeG215-yu-k
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/muscle-bound
youtu.be/GWmGrR9a818?t=270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would love to see an actual real swordsman just cut her down with one blow. All that dumbass spinning and twirling. Good for nothing but getting yourself killed

step that shit up if you want to keep up

Attached: Churayzay Threads.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

Here's your Rey br-

physically painful to watch

Nice rhythmic gymnastics, but why no leotard?

this would be amazing to see it live

you are like a baby

Attached: TCCxGbe.gif (245x229, 1.05M)

>Would love to see an actual real swordsman just cut her down with one blow. All that dumbass spinning and twirling. Good for nothing but getting yourself killed

Attached: 1522525631307.png (280x648, 362K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

Attached: 1472751177492.jpg (439x624, 38K)

>ladbible

unironically cringe

Attached: Killing monster.webm (1280x534, 2.33M)

unironically this, I think lightsaber duels should have some personality as far as their style but she just leaves herself open numerous times and the worst one was that dumb fucking twirl she does in the air leaving her entire back exposed for at least 2-3 seconds.

Here's the video in higher resolution.

Attached: BRAP WARS.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>this is what strenghtfags actually believe
heh

How can live action media ever compete?

my fucking sides

me on the right

is that kathleen kennedy?

This is what happens when you refuse to grow up.

kino

I like the version with the DMC style rank.

Its just for show you retards.

Attached: 4060470.jpg (680x680, 44K)

with a lightsaber it would make sense to have all that spinning and twirling

This will never age

Why would she swing her lightsaber at her own legs?

We have come full circle

The Chinese women have been doing this with an actual sword as sport and competing in the olympics for decades and some white cunt spinning some glowing stick is supposed to be impressive?

to confuse the enemy

Huh?

>tfw no film ever depicts half-swording

Attached: 1419405924294.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>stunt double

Attached: 1352478247842.jpg (384x395, 24K)

>C-smith
I'd let her smith my C

>that feel when
Your feel about a lack of half swording is 2 guys pretending to have a sword fight?

#MahDeek

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

>enemy sword slides off the blade and cuts your hand off
woah, good technique bro

Disgusting, is this what people think is cool in a sword fight?

this is literally just a girl baton twirling

Have sex.

Attached: Gurl Gamers Rise Up.webm (640x800, 450K)

>indiana_jones_shoots_sandnigger.gif

whoa, kathleen kennedy is hot

its amazing to watch a true master in action. its like watching art being born in front of you. beautiful. life changing

It's in mediaeval manuals of swordfighting, but I'm sure you know more about this :^)

Imagine being so shit at sword fighting you have to constantly dodge your own attacks

Attached: 1550288502837.jpg (400x600, 19K)

you do know that the people who actually used swords had gauntlets on, right?

I don't know, he makes some pretty good points, granted you could do it with a block of wood or baseball bat just as well

give birth

why don't these people work on doing push-ups, it would be more impressive than slapping around a sharp knife

Attached: 0tsydt6jq8u21.png (1000x808, 404K)

why do women do this?
jumping and twirling shit isn't a skill and adding a light saber effect after that fact is doubly not a skill

women were never warriors and they never will be despite their ballerina dances they perform with a stick in front of a camera for attention

t. manlet

>don't underestimate the samurai of wano

Looks retarded and try hard

Does he fucking push his head down with the pommel in the second clip?

Big fighting guy here. I've been training at an MMA gym for 10 years. This is fucking bullshit. You can't push someone's head down like that. Stupid nerds trying to show off.

spot the brainlet

yeah but i don't think they would stop a full swing

Attached: Anton Lundin.jpg (377x502, 30K)

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

At least his fat ass is getting out and doing something. How many people are on Yea Forums right now that haven't even made it out of their rooms in months.

you can see it taking every fibre of his being making this video

he probably slept like a champ after

stop having sex, please.

I often wonder how those medieval battles actually looked like. Probably awkward and dumb instead of fast and cool like Hollywood.

Yes, the medieval times truly were the pinnacle of knowledge in all fields. It's all been downhill since 1444.

>lad bible
ass tier

God Damn weebs

SOUL
SOULLESS

I'd beat your fucking ass.

>don't need any friends im part of the darkness
I wish people were still like this

Attached: 1419053157862.gif (136x90, 49K)

Are women in a constant state of farting or something?

Not all fields, but definitely swordfighting, which is the topic you're talking about you absolute fucking mong.

youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34

Can't have a studying the blade thread without watching this noble vagabond

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-141921_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

it's a good trick

is this u

Attached: 1557175605439.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Wandering /k/ommando here. This is for you.

Attached: western-kendo-ii-o smaller.gif (250x187, 2.27M)

its a quote from the game

Do people not realize this is akin to dance steps and batton twirling? She's using her ability to be nimble and maintain balance with precision to do these moves. It's not for fighting. It's for show.

Gotta have the Winnie the Pooh reaction images too.

Attached: uhhhh.png (241x328, 73K)

The force is thicc

Attached: TAPE.png (174x279, 50K)

God, can you imagine Daisy's braps

Cringe. All that effort for a measley TWO actual attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY
*teleports behind you*
heh, nothing personnel

Oh I understand now. It's like dancing. Female Jedi are now dancers basically. ANd I thought Star Wars couldn't get gayer.

Is that daisy? anyway looks good

Attached: 1371292251928.jpg (399x399, 9K)

They've been dancing since Phantom Menace, only the Obi-Wan Anakin fight deviated from that

Holy fuck
So she actually did the jump for the trailor?
Didnt realise shed trained so much
Fucking based daisy

That's not Daisy you retards

Sword fighting is all about doing cartwheels while twizzling a baton. Don't you know anything?

The original lightsaber duels from the OT were based on kendo and katanas, just watch the footwork, how they held their weapons. Then for some reason George turned it into gymnastics in the prequels, which meant every grill in colorguard was an honorary jedi knight.

It is user

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33776168

had to use nico because youtube is deleting every reupload like a bitch

Didn't they literally hire Kendo experts in the Prequels and it was just as twirly as ever before?

I'd fuck your fucking ass

> MFW this looks better than anything on the 4 Disney movies

They would.

>(GIVE ME STRENGTH)

Attached: 0e6.jpg (412x441, 35K)

Michelle C Smith, now eat a huge cock

wow its just like a real sword fight!

So is she like in some university color guard or dance troupe?

WHAT ARE THOSE

Me in Mordhau

those fucking jeans lol

>implying Daisy is talented enough to do that

>implying she's not

Attached: Rey attack.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

HEMA will never be in movies/TV because real life fights last seconds.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

>do a figure-eight with a cardboard tube and then jump
Complicated stuff my dude.

Like this?
youtu.be/uMIOtpEhux4

Imagine the smell

so how exactly do two half-handing retards fight each other

peak amber heard in this kino

Imagine a movie that does what John wick did for guns but with sexy sword play

Your lady died after you retire. Enemy lords dumb son thinks your a lowly peasant and kills your dog and steals your horse.

baserad

You use it in situations where you have to be precise, like when you need to aim in between gaps in armour. Sword were shit against plate armour so you need to try to aim for gaps in the eye slits of helmets or between the neck and chest plate or the knees or elbows etc. You don't just fight the whole time with your hand on the blade but its very useful in certain situations and definitely wasn't retarded.

Its her stunt double

Attached: T.A.D. budweiser.jpg (1153x1007, 66K)

Damn she(?) is built like a fridge.

Attached: 1555047291722.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>Would love to see an actual real swordsman just cut her down with one blow. All that dumbass spinning and twirling. Good for nothing but getting yourself killed

Attached: 1516602199826.jpg (269x452, 51K)

kek

Attached: 1557526798703.png (235x191, 77K)

what the fuck are they supposed to be fighting with just foam sticks? I don't get how cgi can fix this mess

The blade was either guided to gaps, the hilt was used as a bludgeon, or the blade was used as a fulcrum for grappling.
A knight on the ground wasn't helpless, but you could still ram a knife through their visor more easily.

relax tranny

>i used to wear pants like these

>relax tranny

Attached: 1537515306262.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is that a post-op selfie? I'm sure your friends at least say you look feminine.

finished product is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Attached: bt0sEjN.gif (480x270, 1.22M)

>mara jade is rael

>dat cringe inducing slowmo

can women do ANYTHING right?

Meanwhile in real life no roastie could ever best in any sword duel. My katana would slice clean through her cheap plastic lightsaber and I would follow up that swing with a lethal blow to the neck, decapitating her in one fowl swoop.

this isn't even the same thing where are the parts where the people are constantly getting back up and going back in

I can twirl a sword on one hand I used to do it when i was a kid and roll played when I was like 12, am I le swords master now?

actually I just found my old light saber, at least the hilt I don't know where the "blade" is which was just a rake handle painted orange.

Attached: ddfssgss.png (1218x816, 2.25M)

missing a rivet in the center

>no you

I HATE ALL GOD DAMN TRANNIES AND THE PUSSIES AND THE BITCH-HA-YAS

I feel bad for Daisy sometimes. She seems very passionate about Star Wars but is saddled with the words character and writing of the series

No, that's what people who studied the history of sword fighting know.
There's not a single sword fighting style involving dancing and big body movements that survived, from west to east and north to south, not a single one.
It's all about having one leg extended, leg movements of boxers which means always ALWAYS facing the opponent, and making strikes as efficient as possible because arms get tired out fucking fast even on gymfaggots.
Especially a fucking lightsaber where one cut is all you need to fuck someone up and you have a fucking 360 degree angle of impact as opposed to a single-sided saber where you focus direction or two-sided sword where you have two-sided action.

In the end, the very first Star Wars movie portrayed the most realistic way that real historical swordsmen would have fought, the one between Vader and Obi-Wan. Stupid looking, but the most authentic and logical.

Attached: 1224260497640.jpg (500x360, 31K)

>actually I just found my old light saber,
why lie? You have that pic ready to go to show off your shitty work

Dude you know this guy has an insane sized penis right? All skinny guys with large feet are hung as fuck.

dude I made those lines on a lathe, how many 12 year olds know how to turn aluminum on a lathe? the black PVC was a shitty choice, if I made it today I'd have used black anodized aluminum tubing more expensive, but it'd be easier to work with.

Kill yourself

see, you just wanted to brag. fuck off

Do people actually believe the shoe thing? I'm 6ft with a pathetic size 9 (nine!) UK shoe size but I have a 7 inch cock. I am skelly though

I can't because I have my life intact, but maybe if transition I can increase the chances I will. I wonder what causes tranny suicide, is it the conplete loss of connection to your true identity, the inner realization you're being slowly dragged into self-destruction, or the realization you want to emulate a woman lmao

I did literally just find it though. and I can't twirl it on one hand anymore, I tried I forgot how to do it. so I'm not a le sword master

This is why you only have a 7 inch cock, smallfeet

yeah, they do multiple takes, in the original webm you can see that they cut out most of the take

At least he admits that the katana is just a big knife and it just useful to do a quick stab instead of going all swordfighting against anyone

>I did literally just find it though.
ok, yeah, sure.

>he doesn't know of half-swording but he pretends he knows more about sword fights than the people he's talking about
top double digit IQ, user
get your ass kicked IRL, you'll drop your smug know-it-all attitude then

Attached: 1337221003610.png (300x300, 15K)

Do people actually believe the shoe thing? I'm 7ft with a pathetic size 8 (eight!) UK shoe size but I have a 8 inch cock. I am skelly though

You forgot being a drug addict and hundreds of side effects of fucked up hormones fucking up the body chemistry which affects the brain negatively. Trannies are just a giant barrel of firecrackers, or it's better to describe them as higher-maintenance babies. Dealing with a baby for the first 2 years is hard enough for some people. Dealing with a drugged up adult baby who starts shitting itself and crying just because of pronouns, and this baby needs to be treated like one for DECADES, is not something any normal person wants to deal with.

What's beautiful about the present world is that there's 7.7 billion people on this planet, and coupled with the average lifespan having ~2.5 billion seconds, you get a freedom of choice from an extensive list of humans to waste your limited lifespan on with less baggage and retardation than trannies. We can afford to be picky with acquaintances more than ever before in history. A choice of quality, always choose higher quality humans as opposed to the lowest quality trannies. Even Autists are better on the baggage scale than trannies.

Attached: 1223922495303.png (640x352, 175K)

So first Disney quit funding Daisy's training workouts (judging by her skinniness in the trailer), and now they even replaced her original stunt double, Chloe Bruce?

youtube.com/watch?v=fPVnRMhGNXI&frags=pl,wn

On the other hand - Rey never did any stunts or amazing moves, so this was probably long overdue.

checked and totally

I think they tried in Kingdom of Heaven

Half the budget would have to be squibs and make-up prosthetics for all the fucking hands that would be cut off. Motherfucking Germans were trained to target people's hands at the onset of every sword fight.

what's a good swordfighting movie boys
>inb4 the duellists

The Deluge. And that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmR5LoyZ4jw

Its Chloe Bruce in the OP you dumb cunt

>Complains that women never put any effort into their roles
>Complains when she obviously put a lot of effort into her role
Yea Forums in a nutshell

Gay

i'm 6'4 with size 12 shoes and my dick is 5 inches

must look like 2 inches

She attacked herself more than the imaginary enemy

Do you get pussy?

if i try but i don't try lately

haha gay

I mean the flip behind the back was kinda cool.

Attached: 1554639474852.jpg (328x427, 53K)

you still do. on the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
nice

she shouldve focused on not eating rather than twirling

If it's possible for the Japanese to pull off, why, then, could HEMA never be portrayed?
A sword fight doesn't need to last 5 minutes if there is tension and the audience is invested in the characters emotionally. Westerns already translated the concept into film, albeit with guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkkF6Zz67TE
youtube.com/watch?v=zCjsazHO0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=qwb3P0fuM1c

Force brap

>no fun allowed
the only thing cringy about this is them making a video about it

>Daisy Ridley
>ass

youtu.be/JaFqCSbV-Ag

nigga looks like a character from Kingdom Hearts

>Half-swording a light saber

>If it's possible for the Japanese to pull off, why, then, could HEMA never be portrayed?
Because, as snobby as this sounds, Japanese sword fighting is very ritualized and about spiritualism and demonstrating one's manliness. Dueling single opponents on a battlefield was a big thing. HEMA was about killing a motherfucker as fast as possible.

Imagine a big blockbuster film and a final fight. One guy immediately cuts the other guy's hand off and stabs him in the throat while calling his mother a whore. It lasts ten seconds. Not very cinematic.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMM61Y5CEU

Every fucking time.

the duelist, barry lyndon, hook 1991, highlander, and shitton of golden age cinema movies. youtube.com/watch?v=iEYpwrWRiQU

>its tape

Fuck its been so long, This is the power of female raised children.

>hair greaser than Joffreys cunt

Has there been a better insult on tv?

I wish he was cannon so he could push her shit in

Attached: download (3).jpg (1500x844, 385K)

Using a lightsaber as a stripper pole is an ingenious way to be a roastie.

>a boggler

THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
>THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
>THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
>THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
>THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT
>THE BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT

Attached: 1555870494007.jpg (1000x800, 85K)

I didn't know I wanted a medieval John Wick until now. That'd be pretty cool to see sword fighting at that pace.

AND IT FEELS LIKE I AM JUST TOO CLOSE TO LOVE YOU (WUBWUB-WUBWUBWUB-WUBWUBWUB)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

VOMIT

Reminds me of that Indiana Jones scenes where he just shoots the guy doing fancy moves

I don't think there is a single Jedi or Sith in history who could take him on purely in a lightsaber duel, not even Master Green Goblin.
Darth Vader specifically trained him to fight from a disadvantage his whole life by breaking certain bones or groups of bones in his body and forcing him to fight with those wounds and accommodate/adapt his fighting style until it becomes instinct. I don't think any Jedi or Sith in history had such training.

Cocaine is a helluva drug, mane

Attached: Fozec_002.jpg (294x288, 23K)

Amazing, I can actually smell the week-old Axe bodyspray emanating from this post

What a badass, makes those cheerleaders and acrobats who have been doing the same thing with both hands at the same time for centuries look like dumb asses. Finally we're tearing down those gender walls.

Oh hey, I just found my lightsaber too

Attached: Lightsaber Kyle Katarn.png (640x640, 648K)

>Big fighting guy here.
For you.

Attached: 1445797649285.jpg (343x362, 28K)

Poise>Dex>Str

Attached: Why are white boys so weak.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

don't reproduce

Attached: image dot jpg.jpg (2048x1224, 403K)

>a female jedi will never force-brap you

Reproduce

Attached: 1555388299688.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Attached: 1546732601590.jpg (708x664, 146K)

Get a load of this incel

Attached: What every fortnite cuck deserves.webm (364x320, 684K)

my synesthetic nigga

The excessive over the top choreography of the prequels lightsaber duels makes perfect sense in context. Force wielders have precognitive and telepathic abilities, they can glimpse into the future and get a read for what an opponent is going to do. All the spins, twirls, choreography moves are thrown in to introduce noise; make it harder for your Jedi/Sith opponent to respond properly.

I imagine her doing all of that but she will land on her feet with her butt in front of a Star Wars nerd's face (the tip of his nose would be touching her butt crack) and ripping a fart in his face.

You need to go back.

Just found my sith lightsaber

Attached: big-black-cocks-hung (1).jpg (600x800, 137K)

For the prequels yes it makes perfect sense. Nu wars should be finding a nice spot between realistic fencing and stylish fighting that the prequels had. Instead they hired what amounts to a 13 year old who reads too much Shounen to choreograph the fights.

Dude, please just have sex finally so we don't have to deal with you anymore

>all that mass with low center of gravity
OP as fuck.

She threw him like a fucking doll, what the fuck?

Kek fucking faggot,

unironically looks like shit. Would have looked better in a wide shot like in the orginal webm rather than the stupid speed up slow down steadicam style shit.

scenes like this just look like noise to me. all of the useless twirling and spinning just makes me tune out and makes my brain think
>'this is not real, this is not how real people fight. this is a cartoon'

This is why the oldboy fight scene will always be the best fight scene.

youtu.be/VwIIDzrVVdc

Has this kino been posted?

youtu.be/n6CSqZlp2uQ

Attached: 3b4d5087edec64d389aa0f5a49f34120c888d327_hq.jpg (961x1024, 89K)

The Kylo/Rey fight in TFA felt like it nailed that feel pretty well for the most part. They both seem like amateurs with a lot of innate talent, but little idea what they are actually doing. TLJ's choreography was just god awful though.

>that stupid roastie that immediately starts screaming
why do they always do this? it literally doesn't help anything and just escalates the situation. fucking stupid useless whore.

Attached: 1541534149885.gif (398x384, 268K)

starkiller would fuck everyone up in disney wars

How to Maulets even compare?

Attached: tumblr_o3p2ri6u9c1qlnszno1_500.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

Ironclad, iirc.

Probably don't want to half-sword a lightsaber, tho.

Joke's on you. I went to the liquor store yesterday.

>can beat anyone in a 1vs1 fight
>can also pull a fucking star destroyer to the ground
Starkiller was broken as fuck

that isn't how lightsabers work

Guys someone should link her this thread in her DM's. It would be funny to see her reaction.

Attached: 20190512_013310.jpg (1080x1673, 436K)

Absolute unit

what a dumbass to even agree to this
deserved it imo, darwin at best

>Americans

Attached: 1553533144241.gif (480x270, 591K)

>that isn't how a thing that isn't real works

Attached: Get a load of this faget.gif (351x398, 68K)

If only she was half as good at acting as she is doing this gay shit

ironclad has a few scenes when purefoy uses his two hander, its actually a pretty kino

>all that stupid unnecessary twirling shit
fuck off

spinning is a good trick tho

this but unironically

No difference

#SEXSTRIKE

Kyle Katarn my fucking nigga.

kino hearts

Attached: 1545055658960.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

>Dwarven Tunic
>+3 STR

DUAL WIELD!!

Attached: Training-Can-Help-Improve-Smell-2.jpg (750x563, 73K)

Harakiri has a few scenes with the swors in the sky

youtu.be/Cn36Pb8z3yI

EPIC KICK

Based canadians

Civilized Age, indeed.

Attached: 1541162579754.gif (250x140, 2.92M)

You figured out women just now.

This gif loops pretty nicely.

Exar Kun would eviscerate Starkiller.

>Those pants with all the chains
Truly kino

To be honest that looks better than the actual fight in the trailer.

wat is this from buddy

Attached: 1544300713638.jpg (500x375, 25K)

If that's a she, "she" looks over weight.

Attached: happy-fat-ugly-woman-22714627.jpg (588x900, 46K)

>What is Ironclad.

Attached: ironclad5.jpg (938x563, 140K)

Based Swede, newfags won't remember

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

I will never fucking forgive them straight editing out the second dagger that one Praetorian guard had in the next fucking frame. He would have just immediately stabbed Rey in the back.

What is that jump supposed to accomplish?

>"You're over Sora"
>"No"

kino

Strength inevitably also allows great control and speed with a sword, skill the most important factor, but strength and fitness is a big bonus

proof that dwarves are the best race
>that gay black guy laughing at the whiteboi

>Slight hand injury in return for subdued opponent and zero odds of death as a result. Seems a pretty good trade to me.

or this.

Attached: wut.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

Half-Swording is primarily a technique for fighting in armour where you need to be more precise and have better leverage, it often devolves into wrestling and knife combat.

Swords were never a primary weapon alone for most of history, spears or ranged weapons were, the exception is pairing a sword with a large shield.

I got a little hype when he pulled the guns out

To baffle the enemy? It certainly worked on you.

Attached: 1538766867015.png (240x262, 91K)

>Strength inevitably also allows great control and speed with a sword
t. coping muscleboundfag

youtu.be/jeG215-yu-k

Why does some shitty cartoon have the best fight in the entire series?

that's fucking rad

Attached: 1553220335407.jpg (443x455, 34K)

You have to be a brainlet to think extra strength doesn't allow you more control of an object with mass, I doubt you've even held a sword in your life.

Skill, strength and athleticism all contribute. There are a number of ways you can effective and it's important to take advantage of your physical attributes, if you are a manlet it typically gives you better balance as you are less top heavy, whereas if you are a tallfag like me you have better reach but are easier to knock off balance

Look up musclebound. Here, I'll help you ... merriam-webster.com/dictionary/muscle-bound

The blade wasn't sharp all the way down dipshit. Only towards the end.

>these cunts can't fight
youtu.be/GWmGrR9a818?t=270
start at 4:30 dumbshits

Attached: Inn fight Hound and Arya.webm (480x320, 2.98M)

>gay of thrones
hard pass

Holy fuck my sides

That's pretty impressive. Of course everyone here is busy downplaying it because of course they would.

Attached: migoto.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

every single fight in every single movie / tv show looks like ass, because it's not real, and never will be.

There's been very few examples of well done choreography in film, mostly when you're either dealing with people well trained in sword combat, or martial artists who can easily do convincing fights.

that's actually impressive that he managed to stab it and pull it out without it falling from his pc case. Bravissimo

get in my guard bro. i'll heem you stiff

women are dumb lol

Imagine if Daisy farted in your mouth by accident.

Attached: 1546722355642.jpg (236x360, 12K)

Attached: 1432605030502.jpg (250x237, 13K)

>Hound versus Arya

Hound's test level counter-acts all the estrogen in the show.

It's like that one guy who scared off the niggers on the train. Undeniably pretty good with a katana, but so autistic that he'd never actually put it to good use past that day.

Have sex.

Lightsaber fights aren't real you turbo autist

That hoe would get fuckin wrecked faster than she could accuse him of rape

>>
Kek at all these cuck responses who actually think that women overall would consistently beat a grown man in a sword fight.

Give it a break, you’re not impressing anybody and you’re certainly not going to get laid for denying facts over modern politically correct propaganda

Attached: 66A5DF57-E351-4C38-9FDB-BA95BB881E17.jpg (484x800, 33K)

God I wish that were me

>use your weak wrist goys, it will help

thoze sweaty pants when she takes them off after a long day of flipping around like that. holy shat. hehehe imagine how funny that smell would be.

based

breed

literally me. except without the whatever that chest shit is called