Uh oh bros

Uh oh bros
Is the MCU bubble about to pop?
The fandom is turning on its own series

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-11-15-02-36-1.png (1440x1984, 329K)

I don't understand what it's saying

you can't just put ten random people in a room and expect them to like each other.

I mean, look at Yea Forums

The post and thread discusses how they feel disappointed the MCU cast has been fighting more than having wholesome buddy adventures since Civil War.

>i was found family trope baited
did someone's auto correct kick in while they were having a stroke?

>i was baited with the "found family" trope

>found family
Is this the ultimate liberal cope?

That's a fair point
It gets especially bad in IW/Endgame when you have all these characters mashed together in the same place, and basically none of them ever get to know each other in any depth, they just quip at each other about how they look weird or have a funny name in between expository dialogue and action scenes

who cares
co-workers that don't live together or even in the same country or planet don't have to befriend every single person.

I completely agree, as a whole it's a really disappointing series of adventures they had before it ended, mostly dealing with internally caused problems.

FUCK they didn't even fight the Masters of Evil, how is that possible? We get to see them fight each other, but not all of their evil opposites all at once?

Attached: av21.jpg (600x353, 64K)

I just don't like the Ultimates style take on them that they did in the MCU. I don't want to see them essentially be a branch of shield or the military, acting like a police force, I want to see them be a social club for superheroes

Fast n furious = family
MCU = casual acquaintances

pretty much every movie has been repetitive and forgettable. there's highlights here and there, but nothing comes close to, for example, Nolan's Batman trilogy.

Endgame making over $2 billion is mindboggling to me. But then again, so was Abatap

I felt they finally became friends in Endgame. It had a sense of the bros getting back together over the weekend to try to save the world. Cap, Tony, and Thor standing together on the hill solidified it for me.

Personally I feel like the MCU could potentially see a decline after endgame if there not careful
Specifically they going to have to create a new hook now that the Thanos/infinity stones storyline is now wrapped up, especially with Iron man and captain America both being out of the picture now

That's boring though, I want to see inter-personal relationships and conflict, and not a bunch of action figures fly around and punch each other in what looks like the opening cutscene to a video game

Those three had something resembling a friendship, everyone else are casual acquaintances at best, with the worst being Captain Marvel who knows basically no one besides Samuel L Jackson

>fandom
>the special snowflake safe zone that is tumblr
Under your logic the capeshit genre will die because this very board spams that shitty narrative everyday

>Captain Marvel
As usual, here I was forgetting that MCU Captain Marvel was a thing that Disney/Marvel were pushing like fucking sumo wrestlers.

Now it makes sense.
>Avengers team, consisting of like 90% men, all get along and friendly with each other for success and happiness, ribbing is light-hearted and no one harbors hidden resentment for anyone else
>That one loud demographic everyone panders to these days: REEEEEEEE BOYS CLUB NO GIRLS ALLOWED OF COURSE THE PATRIARCHY WOULD CLAIM THAT AN ALL-MALE GROUP GET ALONG HAPPILY WITHOUT IN-FIGHTING
>Avengers teams actually don't appreciate each other like family, male stubbornness and competition keeps getting in the way, "as we all know men will fight for leadership" etc. female icon Captain Marvel needs to show up to keep the boys in line, without their mo- err, teammate to hold everyone together, there would be no Avengers!
>That overly-socially-concerned whiny demographic: NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

I now want to see a Grown Ups movie starring the Avengers.

I wouldn’t watch a movie about my coworkers.

You faggots look too much into these shitty movies.
Be glad that, now that the main cast is gone, they'll finally die off.
Absolute cinematic crimes.

>the team
>not friends and family

Guess we all watched a different movie

cap and widow are clearly good friends
same with hawkeye and widow
tony and bruce
that's basically it though, the only time they all seemed happy together was the party in age of ultron

neither would anyone of the heroes in-universe, except for Spiderman in that vhs scene.
your coworkers have nothing to do with this

The MCU is small and limited. You only have a few two hour films each yeae, not a dozen issues a year across a couple dozen different series.

It is the sad reality of converting monthly comics to Hollywood films.

Attached: spider-man-with-stolen-pizza.jpg (670x447, 34K)

It's pretty disappointing.

I went in thinking it would be more of a slow-burn - like, many episodic movies, or a high-budget long-running TV series, so that by just covering a single popular comic book arc , you would have content for DECADES.

Instead, they're taking almost YEARS of comic book material, cutting out 30% of it, summarizing the rest, and then trying to cram it all into one 2-hour movie, so that those years of material can't even be expanded upon or revisited.

Surely they can be revisited. I mean yeah they started a bit ashamed of the cuhrayziness of comics but it seems they've truly embraced it by endgame, especially in endgame (I think ant-man is to thank / blame here, depends on how you look at it). I for one am still hoping for ultron to return and actually do something.

>mains are one black man and a white woman
>liberals suddenly lose all interest in the MCU