*breathes life back into a dying board*

thank him for his service

Attached: 1538773527558.jpg (634x844, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTg6hg1miFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he the one raiding?

>not up for a fight
More like Peacewick Davis

>satanic trips
Nice

Attached: 0c8.jpg (563x542, 21K)

>midge

>100 billion dollars

No, he's the one riding

Attached: 2FFABB2600000578-3392859-image-m-56_1452452410971.jpg (634x547, 119K)

I would forgive every cringy he'd ever do if he performed Bane.

say something nice about my wife a kids

Attached: 1557420118027.jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

Certainly dwarfs any accomplishment I've ever had.

I love your sons costume. Shaggy was my favorite. Cute scooby doo
Your wife is very pretty, you are a lucky man!
Of course you're Fred! He's the best and a good person to look up to!
Your daughter is gorgeous. She has some banging fuckin tits and would love to bend her over and ram my dick hard into her asshole while grabbing her hair then chuck her across the room.

Can I have a rundown on what happened?

A peck threatened to throw an acorn at Yea Forums

OK THIS WENT TOO FAR. YOU FUCKS THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL BE TRACKED DOWN, THE OWNER OF THIS CESPOOL GARBAGE SITE WILL CAVE IN AS SOON AS LEGAL TROUBLE IS KNOCKING DOWN HIS DOOR. THIS IS IT. NO MORE WARNINGS.

Attached: wd.png (590x378, 50K)

Which was a reaction to pic related that someone sent to him on twitter

Attached: D6FaL1lUEAAEskU.jpg large.jpg (1079x822, 165K)

if you say you wouldnt stomp every single one of these animals to death you are lying

What a fucking idiot

Shut up midge

hahahahahhahahahahahaahah

the one on the right has one foot shorter than the other. That probably sucks.

thanks warrick, I always thought the yogscast took it a bit far on you

nice pair of tits though

Don't let all the bragging and sensationalism cloud your planning: acquiring a midge needn't be complicated. Stressing yourself out may only upset your midges, known to be exceptionally sensitive, and you don't want to drain their glands into their midge meat prior to harvesting. Some people will dangle snares from the confines of their overcoats, snatching up midges in broad daylight as soon as they draw their coat around their prey. Others pack adhesive foams or Velcro linings inside wheeled luggage that can be gracefully maneuvered around the midge, even one in flight for it's tiny life, and the clamshell halves of the luggage can swiftly envelope the midge, enclosing around our quarry a calm and absolute darkness. The midge is also secured and inconspicuously portable. Also, don't be afraid of meat hooks, although those sold to the bondage community are more broad and actually better at scooping a midge up by their clothing with minimal tearing of their toy doll garments. Although far less sexy, any net and sack will do but do be careful you keep the midges separate until you can bring them to whatever sparse habitat you've prepared and can observe their social patterns directly. So long as you are swift and confident, 99% of midge abscondments will result in a submissive, befuddled midge, whose desperation and helplessness will incline their brains to trust their captors even though such a thing is pitiful and untrue. If you have an appetite for risk, your midges might be highly sought after companions for lonely rich people so ferry them some place discrete and do so with the utmost tenderness. I insist that you must resist any mischief or thrilling abuse you wish to inflict upon your midge until you've reached some where private and out of sight. Midges can be quite noisy too, so do take care to isolate or otherwise insulate your midge confinement solution so you do not draw attention.

>tfw no midget qt3.14 gf

Attached: tenor.gif (282x200, 661K)

not gonna lie, bros. i would

Why are we letting this one off the hook? Is it because he did Bad Santa?

Attached: TonyCox.jpg (300x450, 27K)

if you seed her you could knock the midget out of his gene pool. Imagine how pissed he would be.

>dying
>not dead

and that's how you spot a newbie

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTg6hg1miFg

A secluded cabin somewhere in the mountains......

A courier runs across the woods carrying a USB drive....

courier: My lord....its real

A bearded man sits in front of a black screen, the keyboard has collected dust....

man: cough....lets take a look...

His eyes cannot believe it....it was supposed to be DEAD.

man: Why would you kick him...heh...

courier: SIR! did you just laugh unironically?!?

The man stands up...

man: Yes my friend...oh and dont call me sir anymore....its Moot.

courier: my god....the prophecy is true...the balance is restored..

Moot:The world shall see what they only heard by their autistic friend a long time ago....SPREAD THE WORD THE MIDGE MUST DIE!

>if you sneed her