What are the best Yea Forums alternatives

Without racist schizos rambling on in every thread? This site is full of mentally ill people and it's damaging my mental health. If you go on a offtopic rant about blacks commiting the most crime in any other blue board, you get banned for 3 days.

Watch all the replies be memes and racial slurs, this site make you lose all your actual wit and turns you into a slur buzzword spouting drone. No wonder most of you are alone on friday nights.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Have you tried having sex?

the alternative is going to your local theater and outloud shitposting while you watch the movie

>4channel

What do you expect, kike?

There aren't any unfortunately. You just have to wait for the edgy alt-right to grow out of it so never
There's nowhere to discuss films because anywhere that isn't heavily moderated attracts stormfront who spam day in and out looking to recruit new members. And anywhere that is moderated will ban you over stupid shit like Endgame spoilers

reddit, get back there and stay this fucking time

Friends, Filmschool or Art house theatres. This place was never meant for discussion

There is another board that discusses tv related stuff, but I won't spoon-feed you.

If Hiro would fucking ban phoneposters just from Yea Forums and introduce moderation there'd be no issue

Nice post OP

Attached: 1557506424538.jpg (720x405, 66K)

Have you tried using filters? This can be a really funny board if you ignore all these hateful r*dditor faggots

Don't worry
Warwick Davis will be taking care of the real problem soon

Don't worry OP, hang around longer. The /pol/ craze died in 2016 and now what's left is cringey remnants slowly dying out more and more. Most oldfags are becoming boomers now and the zoomer influx from 2016 is already being diffused.

Thank you. I'll always remember where I was when Canadian buttslut tripfags saved 4channel.

Honestly Yea Forums is the most comfy board, just a avoid the poltical bait threads and filter

>/pol/ craze died
It's good to have dreams.

Attached: 1556962244564.jpg (1057x1312, 170K)

This. The Last Jedi threads were amazingly cathartic. Just shitting on a shitty movie and letting out that pent up rage. GoT threads are kind of similar (though there are way too many threads and too many people in said threads who actually think the show isn't shit)

It's Saturday though

I’m not black though

No it’s pretty true. I browsed /pol/in 2016 and shilled for Trump cuz it was funny. The joke got ran into the ground by zoomers and it quickly got cringe. Now most people who did that like me have already switched to the other side of making fun of /pol/zoomer because it’s objectively much more hilarious.

the future /film/ board that hiro is going to introduce soon

this is true for me too but just the first part. now I’m on no ones side so I can make fun of anyone. it’s much more fun that way.

You’ll get into it as well. It happens naturally when you stop going with the flow.

get into what? I just said I was into making fun of both sides.

dude you showed up like 4 months ago, stop

That’s what I mean. You’ll get into making fun of /pol/zoomers as well.

have you tried the IMDB message boards?

>I'm a Yea Forums veteran guys
>is a tripfag

Attached: Me.png (470x469, 489K)

There is none, every other television discussion is a forum(especially fagdit) meaning you have to sign up and thus follow rules and shit which is bad if you want to shitpost.

for me, it's reddit

Attached: 1554126246880.png (815x611, 863K)

Don’t forget the pedos. As much as I agree with you though Yea Forums banter is the best and it would not be possible if they’re weren’t a little bit deranged.

lol yeah sure bro this green text will never be true

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 1554571263780.png (645x773, 11K)

t. schizo

So fuck off to twitter you fucking snowflake nigger

t. Lost your wit to gay memes

Haha Niggger so funy xD

you talk about it like it’s future tense, when I’ve said twice that I ALREADY DO IT
>tripfag education
don’t make me filter you like everyone else.

>me.png
you cute