How did he conclude Joffreys illegitimacy by looking at a book of hair colours?

How did he conclude Joffreys illegitimacy by looking at a book of hair colours?

Attached: 3575.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I mean you just explained it, everytime a baratheon and a lannister ever mated before the children all had baratheon features. Are you autistic or sonething?

Lets see if you can get there yourself, what was Ned investigating?

Westerosi genetics apparently are all as simple as drawing a Punnett square

Black hair isn't a dominant trait tho. How can he be so sure if all he has is anecdotal evidence?

All Baratheons have had raven black hair for generations, it was a super dominant trait. They were famous for it, just like the Lannisters were for being blond. The biggest surprise was that nobody had questioned it before.

That and the bastards. Arryn and Stannis had also been looking into it prior to Arryn's death.

>the seed is strong
What did he mean by this?

having three blondes in a ow, with a man whose lineage literally goes full black hair , is cause for alarm

do you know the time period this is set in?
did you want him to ask for a blood test to send to 23 and me?

shireen is blonde so the whole thing is extremely retarded. just turn your brain off bro

Remember when all of this was retconned for a terrible Baelish/Lysa plotline?

..but that's 100% inaccurate
black hair IS a dominant trait

it is indeliball in my hippotocampus

Attached: 1540920966997.jpg (740x740, 298K)

It's not that one was blonde, but all 3 is really unlikely.

He was referring to Sweetrobin. He is weak, but the Arryns are strong, implying his son isn't his.

>black hair not dominant
I lost brain cells reading that

Hair colour is highly polygenic and many black haired people have brown or even blonde haired children.

retard he had statistical evidence across generations and moreover black hair color is dominant IRL and only 2% of world's population has blonde hair.

no he wasn't
the likelihood of all three of Robert's children coming out blond when 1. historically Baratheon-Lannister pairings always produced black haired children and 2. every single one of Robert's bastards had black hair is infinitesimal.

Why would Jon Arryns dying words be about Joffrey rather than his own son? The Arryns are tall and strong but Sweetrobin is short and weak like Lisas crush Littlefinger. "The seed is strong"

>The Arryns are tall and strong but Sweetrobin is short and weak like Lisas crush Littlefinger. "The seed is strong"
You’re not the first to notice this. Littlefinger took her virginity too... she raped him while he was recovering from his duel with Brandon Stark.

>Why would Jon Arryns dying words be about Joffrey rather than his own son?
because Joffrey is the reason he died? get a clue

The sneed is strong.

>because Joffrey is the reason he died? get a clue
He wasn't, Lysa poisoned him because Littlefinger demanded it. It had nothing to do with Joffrey.

Adding to the reasons already given, there's also the fact that he was investigating why Aren't was murdered. And what all signs were pointing to was definitely something that the Lannisters would kill him for, to keep quiet.

He was an old man, he died of natural causes, peacefully in his bed.

>every Braratheon ever had black hair
>all of Roberts bastards had black hair
>All 3 of Roberts children, not 1 or 2 but all 3 have blonde hair.
hur i dunno

Because in over 300 years of recorded Baratheons, none of them had blond hair. Baratheon genes are dominant for some reason in Westeros. Beyond that, seeing Jon Arryn assassinated for seemingly realizing the same thing was enough to confirm his suspicions. And then Cersei doesn't even try and deny it.

Attached: 1557407155026.png (280x275, 189K)

Misdirection from Lysas letter.
see

>Black hair isn't a dominant trait tho

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Daily reminder Joffrey WAS a Baratheon. Renly was a faggot, Stannis had autism, G*ndry is an incel and Bobby B liked to beat his wife like she was Cynthia Lennon spilling the bong water on a mellotron. It stands to reason. Jaime's child wouldn't act like this. Ned is a retarded northerner who doesn't understand genetics

Attached: joffrey-game-of-thrones-choking.jpg (1020x574, 94K)

Cersei made it clear she stopped letting Robert actually fuck her quite a while before Joffrey was born...

Attached: 1557038284423.jpg (250x337, 7K)

Yes it is. Also it's fantasy, GRRM can make your mom's labia a dominant trait if he's so inclined

That was a show thing. She's dark haired in the books.
My head canon was that the grey scale turned her hair lighter

Joffrey is so fucked up because he's a product of incest, they make that very obvious with the talk of Targaryens and flipping coins.

>Bobby B liked to beat his wife like she was Cynthia Lennon spilling the bong water on a mellotron.
kek

he was implying that the feed and seed industry was a lucrative one and worth investing in.

Joffrey being mad was also a good giveaway he was conceived by incest

t. Cersei

> fucked up because he's a product of incest
What kind of biological mathematics is that?

WHy is Tommen such an innocent boy?

In the books she has black hair

D&D casting a blonde as Shireen is how I knew they were hacks from season 2.

the baratheon seed is strong my midger

>How did he conclude Joffreys illegitimacy by looking at a book of hair colours?
Cersei's confession also kind of helped too.

He was mad because he had a psycho mother and an emotionally distant father

>WHy is Tommen such an innocent boy?
The constant refrain you'll hear in the books is "when a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin", referring to the likelihood of them being mad or not. Joffrey is insane, Tommen and Myrcella are normal.

bobby was mad cunt too tho

Attached: 1B7C54B0-67FC-4C02-8B99-C86369F0430D.jpg (610x343, 34K)

It was also based off of Sansa's womanly intuition. "he's a brave golden lion he's nothing like that fat king" red flag. Ofc that's also retarded because well he's not any of those things.

>Jaime and Cersei are brothers
>Tywin married his cousin
Imagine how small the damn gene pool is just by two generations of inbreeding

>Tommen
>Normal
No he's a retarded simp

He was retarded, because 4 out of 5 of his children have red hair. Was Catelyn perhaps fucking Edmure?

>In the books is narrated how Arya once thought she was a bastard because all the others had red hair and went crying with Jon asking if only dark haired kids were bastards.
>This is what starts their strong sibling bond

fantasy book with fantasy rules

inb4 you talk about DNA and other garbage

Stop applying real life rules to fantasy settings. In this world, DNA doesn't work like that.

The Stark seed isn't strong

And how would Ned know how genetics works in this fantasy world?

>>This is what starts their strong sibling bond
You mean incestual lust, right?

shireen has blackhair retard

in the garbage show not even Robert Baratheon had black hair

the show was never good

STANNIS

IS

THE

RIGHTFUL

KING

FAGGOT!

Westeros works under Fire Emblem genetics

Attached: 8ECBBDBA-C223-44A5-B2FB-5FE421AD13B1.jpg (810x388, 159K)

My parents both have brown eyes
My siblings have blue eyes

What to think of it?

Attached: cat.jpg (185x159, 4K)

Reminder that GRRM had initially planned that there would be a love triangle between Jon, Tyrion and Arya

Of course

Your mom is fucking her brother.

It depends. Chances are you can inherit recesive genes if your grandparents have them. It's kinda like a genetic lottery.
You should get worried if no one had any record of recessive genes for like 4 generations.

because he is a living character, literally living in the fantasy world.

If the characters don't know who their world works, then who does? Certainly not low IQ people like you.

>No he's a retarded simp
Shut your mouth. Tommen is cute, CUTE!

why didn't he pull through with that? his bitch wife?

>The Stark seed isn't strong
>Ned and his siblings have the dark hair, grey eyes, and long face, traits said to come down from the first men
He was getting cucked for sure

Maybe once but not all three children.

He'll pull through. It's just the story grew too much, and he had to alter a lot of it.

Nah my 2 grandmothers have blue eyes, also many of my other relatives do so there are some blue eyes genes running back to my ancestors.

Too bad I inherited poo eyes

Attached: 1549462032941.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>The only person Joffrey respected in his life is his fake father
Gotta feel for the boy

Just imagine, none of this would have happened had more people in Westeros had the slightest modicum of knowledge about genetics.

Both of Ned's parents were Starkoids, I'm pretty sure the Tully's is the first time they've ever married outside the Norf patrilineally

>Too bad I inherited poo eyes
>mfw mother and mother's whole family is white
>father is brown, but his siblings are white
>his mother was also white, but father was brown
>I'm brown
Th true curse right here.

It wasn't just the hair that clued Ned off. He was investigating the previous Hand's mysterious death, and found out that he was investigating the Baratheon and Lannister family trees. When he saw the section the previous Hand was looking at, combined with the other shady shit that was going on while he was in king's landing, he put it together.

He's Sean Bean you dumb nigger

what did he mean by this

Where are you from ?
Whites having a token brown family member sounds like something you'd see in Brazil

>Bobby B liked to beat his wife like she was Cynthia Lennon spilling the bong water on a mellotron
Fucking kek

Attached: 1557436488106.png (803x1204, 1.13M)

You're spot on.

>Cynthia Lennon
In 2010, Lennon said in an interview, "When I saw how he had given up music for a couple of years to look after Sean, that was hurtful. I thought, why didn't he do that for me?

>me, me, me

jesus christ no wonder he beat her ass

Wasn't it just a rumor that Gendry was one of his bastards? Somehow 8 years later it's common knowledge even to some dumb whore who spent her life on another continent? And how come bastards are this easily legitimized, why don't they go look for some of the many other bobby B bastards?

I imagine Sean was a child. Was she seriously comparing herself to a child?

your dad got cucked

Cersei killed all the other bastards in the show, Mya doesn't exist either

He was pretty brave in the books.

Cersei killed all of them in a montage a la Godfather in the earlier seasons.

Was not it joffrey who killed them ?

If you have a grandparent on both sides that has blue eyes, this is possible. Bb alele in both parents can result in bb alele in child.

>hurr durr I take the show's logic VERY SERIOUSLY
Stop being a bloody moron

Jon Arryn had multiple wives and all failed to have a viable pregnancy or birth. And Arryn was duty-bound as Hand of the King to put matters of the crown first

he was saying the baratheon genes are strong, i.e. black hair. he had figured out that the roberts kids werent his based on the way they looked, as the baratheon genes would have been dominant over the lannister ones, therefore there could be no baratheon genes in those kids

>ITT: Retards that dont understand genetics

If you have 1 great grandfather who was blonde and blue eyed yet you arent, theres still a chance that your kid would have either blue eyes or blonde hair or both.

Pic related is my wife and our son. My wifes great great grandfather had curly hair. and Im pretty sure my family had brown eyes since my son has brown eyes despite my wife having green eyes and me having hazel

Attached: 49175019t.jpg (800x481, 79K)

kek, good bait

>in this post: retard that thinks Game of Thrones is based on real life
Next you will tell me hobbits aren't real.

Better question how did Robert didn't noticed that all 3 of kids weren't his? I know he was a drunk but certainly wasn't that retarded and didn't even knew when did he fucked Cersei?

>grandfather on mother's side had amber eyes, with his mother having blue eyes and siblings having grey and green eyes
>grandmother on father's side had green eyes
>both my parents inherited the brown eyes of the other parent
>brother and I get brown eyes as well
I feel you

fucking lol

>The biggest surprise was that nobody had questioned it before.
A lot of kids have blonde hair as children and then when they hit puberty it goes black.

>Every one of Robert's bastards and Baratheons generally had dark hair
>Cersei somehow popped out 3 blonde-haired kids
>the kids all had green eyes (not a Baratheon trait)
>Jon Arryn was poisoned while researching this (by the Lannisters as far as Ned knows)
>Stannis was also researching this and fled King's Landing
>Bran knows some secret so terrible that the Lannisters tried to murder him when he was in a coma (as far as Ned knows)
And with that last part, Robb wad able to put two and two together when he directly accuses Jamie of pushing Bran off the tower. Ned probably did as well.

Oh and Cersei doesn't even try to deny it lol

>how did he...?
>I know he was...
You know the bloody answer, stop being a moron.

I think she was comparing Sean to her and Julian.

>John takes a sabbatical for Yoko and Sean
>doesn't for Cynthia and Julian

There are still a lot of men who don't know how pregnancy works and believe a healthy baby formed for 9 months is a premature one. Now imagine on medieval times which is what GoT is based on

Attached: 131060503739415.jpg (520x853, 39K)

Attached: 1549816379131.png (1500x1200, 192K)

because he went to westeros college school of arts and science and majored in mendelian genetics

>everyone in family is dark-haired
>expect my brother who is a blonde
what does that mean

happened to me, i was platinum blonde as a kid and my hair turned to a dirty blonde to just dark brown over the course of childhood and adolescence. its turning white now so i guess im going back to silver

>No he's a retarded simp
He was like 13 years old and desperate for guidance once Tywin died.

It was, starks tended to marry only northerners. It was Rickon trying to mingle into the south. So I guess first man blood is piss weak generally, what annoys me more is that only the stark kids get magic, what about the blood karstarks or other families that are off shoots of stark. And they get magic when they're half bloods with riverlands. Jon gets a pass because some funky stuff with rhaegar (all his siblings and kids) being like 1/4th north as well due to incest for 3 generations, so having a kid with lyanna bring the kid back to 1/2.

Jojen Reed is more magic than the Stark kids, and only Jon, Arya and Bran can properly do the Warg at all, Rickon's a bit of an unknown quantity and Robb is too Tully to figure out his wolf is telling him bad shit is about to go down

Considering he already suspected the Lannister's conspired to kill his son because his son saw something he shouldn't, i think it's a fair leap to make, combined with the hair colors and Jon Arryn's words.

Tommen wasn't prepared for his brother to die and was never meant to rule. He was good-natured to a fault only because King's Landing is filled with ruthless fucks that are all adults and don't give a fuck. The other user is right, once he was without Tywin he was fucked. Had Tywin stayed alive to guide him into his manhood he may have actually been a very formidable ruler.

Yup

He read the script

Em i would like to have a word with you son.

Really now?

Attached: Gregor_Mendel.png (300x304, 268K)

Based

Because according to gurm houses have the same distinct physical characteristics through millennia.

Also Stannis going to Dragonstone after learning whatever Jon Arryn learned

How was he able to knock up every whore that even touched his seed, but never Cersei?

It always amazes me how confident you retards are when you're dead wrong. Same goes for 90% of you dipshit Yea Forums posters.

>posting a nazi scientist who tortured people as evidence

He fucked her, she just took a kind of Westerosi emergency contraceptive pill.

It's called bait

shitty writing

Westeros had their own version of birth control called moon tea. In the books, Robb's wife drinks some after the Red Wedding to abort his child.

0/10

>Pic related is my wife and our son
b8/8

It's great writing. It's not like Ned decides to read a book at random and finds it accidentally, there are so many different things building up his suspicion of the Lannisters up to that point.

He read Gregorius Mendel

Baratheons are cousins of Targeryans, shit doesn't make sense.

>Baratheons are cousins of Targeryans
Barely, also Targ blood can go to shit with blackhaired sluts, see Bittersteel and his siblings

Jon is a Targaryen and he's got black hair. Maybe Valyrian traits weren't dominant.

Why did they make Aryas fencing teachers fate ambiguous never to bring it up again?

What was ambiguous about it? He had a piece of fucking wood with lead in it against a guy in full plate

He was kinda winning until the fade away.

In theory, people could have passed blue eye gene, coupled to a brown eye gene from the other parent, and so on, for generation, on both side... but it's really unlikely.
It's more likely your mother fucked the neighbor with blue eyes. three times.

his wooden sword got chopped to pieces

Someone post the pic of the dog telling Dave he needs to start asking questions

I chuckled a bit, but on another hand a croat is pretty much a nazi

>"the sneed is strong"
>all of Robert's bastards had black hair
>strong rumours about Cersei and Jaime's incestuous relationship
>Sansa mentions that Joffrey is nothing like Robert
>Jon Arryn was investigating this and ended up dying (presumably because someone felt he knew too much)
It was pretty obvious once he had all the clues.

Season 1 was so good compared to everything else. What went wrong?

t. blondie

It's easy to start writing a story since you can just introduce as many characters and plot points as you like. It becomes much more difficult when you have to start finishing off character arcs and tying everything together. Also D&D have always been hacks so once they ran out of source material the show just became an irredeemable pile of shit.

He is adopted

Attached: Even the dog knows you're a cuck.jpg (735x850, 122K)

This, OP is a retarded faggot as usual.

Attached: hallal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Ned died

user, I...

Game of shit fans actually think this is good writing. Game of thrones was always trash, the books are smut garbage

>Shireen had blonde hair
was Stannis a cuck?

Attached: Shireen_Baratheon_Season_4_profile.jpg (470x636, 66K)

hehe, sneed

>Yea Forums
what the fuck is that?

Attached: huh.jpg (768x907, 94K)

Cersei sucked and fucked with her brother (a known city slicker)

>The other user is right, once he was without Tywin he was fucked.
Not really. Because people like to defend Cersei for some reason we've been memed into believing that what Margery was doing to him was wrong, but in reality under Tyrell manipulation would have been a fine king. Yes, Margery would be calling the shots behind closed doors, but the kingdom would have prospered. The real poison in King's Landing, and the real doom for Tommen's rein, was the same as Joffery's: his batshit insane mother.

>Shireen had blonde hair

This is considered blond in mutt land.
hahahahaahahaha

I know it's a joke, but I routinely make this mistake in my mind.

with a woman whose lineage literally goes full blond hair

Let me explain to you how it works.
Say you have black hair. Black hair is a dominant trait; however for this very reason it means that you CAN carry a recessive gene that is "losing" to the dominant one.
Meanwhile, blond and red hair are recessive traits. This means that if you are blond you CAN'T carry the gene for black hair yourself, otherwise it would have manifested itself.

The fact that Robert fucked left and right and none of his bastards were ever anything but black haired despite his mates often being blonde or red haired means it's extremely unlikely he carried the blond hair gene. Ned however could be carrying a recessive trait that occasionally manifested itself in his offspring.

Crackpot theory: Shireen is not Stannis's daughter, therefore she does not have king's blood and that's why Melisandre's little BBQ party fails to cause the desired effect.

Unfortunately your theory holds no water as no woman would ever cheat on Stannis

>like she was Cynthia Lennon spilling the bong water on a mellotron

Attached: kek03.jpg (816x816, 56K)

Yes, he actually is a hyena

But Selyse was already clinically insane.

where do you think the colours for their flags come from

she makes him pull out, since he was totally pissed 24/7, he never realized.

>sam could have saved her

Attached: saddefpep.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Robb's wife survives the Red Wedding in the books?

Yeah, she doesn't get killed.
Basically at the end of a wedding the newlyweds get stripped naked and dragged to their sleeping chamber to fuck, if I recall correctly they take advantage of this to lock her up before the slaughter begins.

Not in the books.Black as coal. Dabid can't even get a casting rigth.Why do I keep watching this shitty show?

No, she's not even at the Red Wedding in the book. Robb leaves her at Riverrun I think because it would be dumb to bring your wife to the wedding where you're going to apologize to Walder Frey for marrying her. It would be flaunting it in his face.

You're thinking of Edmure's wife, but the Freys never intended to kill her obviously, she's one of them.

Oh right, i completely fucking misremembered.

the casting is fine tbqh they could've just dyed her hair. it's just laziness.

This.

Maybe someone already answered, but Stannis and Arryn found and checked all the bastard army that Robert had, every single one of them looked a lot like him and the hair were black no matter what was the colour of the whore.

In the books he spends more time on the investigation and reading the books, going so far to check every fucking Baratheon that was born.

Lmao,imagine both your parents being handsome or at least decent and still come up this ugly.Incest really fucks you up.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Okay that makes sense

>do you know the time period this is set in?
It's not even set on our planet...