How would Disney handle this scene

How would Disney handle this scene

Attached: IMG_2450.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comiclists.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/making-the-grade-rules-imposed-on-the-1994-spider-man-cartoon-by-fox-censors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With horrible cgi.

anybody else really love this as a kid but find it unwatchable now? the cuts are so fast, there's always obnoxious music and the pauses between lines and scenes are almost nonexistent. all this applies to iron man and x-men too.

yes i realize these are shows for kids but i don't have these problems with other kids' shows from the time like btas or gargoyles

fpbp

/thread

pg-13 quipfest

that's pretty much what the cartoon was like tho. spidey's always been quippy anyway

AHHH TONY HELP

Spectacular spiderman is the best spiderman adaptation by far.

As opposed to the TV-Y7 quipfest?

SHOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

comiclists.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/making-the-grade-rules-imposed-on-the-1994-spider-man-cartoon-by-fox-censors/

>aaahhh save me tony stark

i'll take your word for it, i wasn't watching cartoons by that time.

I haven't tried as an adult.
I did go back and watch X-Men Evolution a couple of years ago, and that shit really held up to me.

peter becomes transgender

yeah, i know about these restrictions, but my gripes aren't related to those, at least i don't see how they would be
maybe, i'm talking about x-men tas and iron man tas, all three shows came around the same time. there have probably been better spider man, iron man and x-men shows since those three

It was my favorite show as a kid and I had all the toys. Now when I try to watch it the editing is just laughable.

A shitty dream sequence

the mind of the child is faster, that´s why when we saw this, we experienced it different.

One of the main reasons we feel the day is shorter than before.

Neither did I but it was ver obviously well crafted. Just don't expect anything revolutionary in terms of animation. It's good for a tv show and the actions pretty good as well.

It's the characters that they nail very well. Almost all the characters even the show originals were good.

They won't. Morales will be the new Spider-Man in the MCU before you know it.

I bet the first episode Night of the Lizard is still watchable. I'm going to find out right now seeing how it's saturday morning for me

>The cartoon did it this way, so we can't change it!
I assumed it came from the comics first.
It would work better as a rated R body horror flick.

well if we're just wishing for stuff, i think the movie should just ditch spiderman and have blade be the main character