Rian Johnson's Star Wars trilogy cancelled

And he's been canned by The Mouse too

cosmicbook.news/rian-johnson-star-wars-trilogy-dead

Attached: RianJohnson-TopArt-887401414.jpg (2400x1800, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfjWANrhl5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares about children's flicks.

Attached: 1557086416656.png (826x720, 502K)

you wouldnt be like this if you would just have sex like we keep telling you to do

They subverted his expectations

damage already done normies hate star wars. Its no longer an event....

Attached: 15469587145.png (1276x854, 626K)

it was never an event

lol I remember when he was tweeting that his trilogy was still on

SJW's already rewriting history to cover for their fuckups, quelle surprise.

>nobody cares about billions of dollars
sure

Disney somehow made force awakens an event by advertising it so much. too bad they had no story to tell

>I wasthe first to offerthat the Rian Johnson Star Wars trilogy had been canceled, and now nine months later, a new rumor offers the same.
>New rumor
>Rumor

Wowowowowow!

It likely is. I'm not sure if I believe some randos "rumor"

Have some sex

WTF I unironically love Disney now

Star Wars is fucking saved

Are you retard? Look at the film slate moron. The next trilogy is in 2 yrs and is once every other yr once it starts. You think Ria is going to get his trilogy a decade after the last jedi? In what? 2028? Get real

FUCK YESSSSSS

There is literally no room on the film slate dumb dumb. Disney has made sure avatar gets the December the years that arent star wars. And the years that are are the GOT guys trilogy

I'm pretty sure Disney knows people are starting to get sick of marvel and star wars.

Yea itll be here in 2030 lmao. This is a major company. They will never come out and publicly say he is "off" of it. They will just never bring it up again

I'm gonna go see EP9 just to shit on that manchild Rian

Bitch you don't remember the prequels?

based and subverted

literal moron or underage

Attached: subversion.jpg (503x536, 27K)

Good idea. In fact, I say we all buy 10 tickets! That will show him!

>nobody cares
A fuckton of normies will disagree with you.

I know RedLetterMedia!

But you are'nt here user ;_;

>Rian Johnson's Star Wars trilogy has been cancelled, Variety has learned and was confirmed by Disney. Sources say the cancellation will not affect production on The Last Jedi, as Lucasfilm plans to finish on its next film with Disney, and no decision yet on a successor story.

Johnson had said Disney's decision to cancel the Skywalker epic comes shortly after he signed on to direct the new series based on Mark Millar's new series of graphic novels Star Wars Anthology. According to two sources close to Johnson, however, the cancellation will not affect the final story, which will continue to be told in three books written by Millar and drawn by Tony Gilroy and Frank Quitely.

"In this universe, Rian won't be back as the Jedi," another source said. "But we know Star Wars and The Last Jedi will still happen with him," with The Last Jedi, which comes out on Dec. 15, and The Resistance: Resistance 3, the follow-up

Yea Forums getting BTFO when the upcoming trilogy is revealed to be fully directed by Rian Johnson and written by the GOT fags
You know it to be true

Attached: tenor.gif (498x303, 1.19M)

It looks Disney subverted Rian's expectations of him being able to make his own trilogy

Attached: 1555188645056.jpg (800x800, 359K)

>CosmicBookNews
Whatever you said, pedo.

>oh rian did you think youre gonna have a trilogy?
>SUBVERTED LOL

Ding ding ding

>we
A few butthurt normie redditors are not very representative of the rest of us

Is there any real proof to this or is another rumor like Star Trek Discovery getting cancelled?

Bullshit.

He delivers films on time and on budget.
He delivers films that do what his bosses want.
He makes things move around on screen.

Perfect Disney director. The avalanche of Jew trash is just going to speed up.

Rumor
He's directing the GOT star wars trilogy about KotOR

Says the guy defending children's flicks

>not for the sake of the story, but only for political correctness (similar to what Marvel Studios is now doing with Brie Larson and Captain Marvel as evident by the Captain Marvel movie and Avengers: Endgame).
>Doubt me? Back in 2016, Kathleen Kennedy stated she wasn't catering to the male fans -- the fans responsible for the franchise being as successful as it is! Question: Why not organically introduce female characters? Why piss off your existing fan base? It's laughable (sounds similar to Brie Larson's white dudes comments). The voice actor for Admiral Ackbar recently slammed The Last Jedi as well at the recent Star Wars Celebration related to the PC of Last Jedi.
Have sex

Getting molested by your camp counsellor doesn't count as sex, kid.

You have to be 18 to post here.

KEK

good riddance. JewJew Abrahms is going to have an extremely difficult time trying to fix this retards mess.

The mouse should have listened when normies were literally signing a petition to get a Star Wars Old Republic trilogy just based off the trailers for the shitty MMORPG. because those trailers are still better than anything the mouse has come up with.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfjWANrhl5g

We all knew this as soon as we heard about it. Iy would be suicide to give him three movies after him crashing the franchise with one.

Jewjew is the original mess maker retard.
>oh this Jew fucked up Star Wars and then this soiboy fucked it up way worse so we should give it back to the Jew, he can fix it!

It's true that JewJew made a mediocre space film, like he did with Star Trek, but it's nowhere near as bad as Rians mess. it was a safe retread of shit we already seen. Rian came in and basically took a massive shit on star wars.
It'd be like an artist from deviant art creates some mediocre recreation of already existing art, then another artist a modern artist splashing paint randomly on the canvas and calls it an improvement.

Iger supposedly hates that fuck and they are obviously pretty desperate pandering to the core fanbase (Clone Wars, Mandalorian, Fallen Order) now.

TFA is way worse than TLJ, not so much as a Star Wars film but more so as a film in general. It's absolutely bland in any regard possible and extremely tough to sit through.

Jar Jar already destroyed Han and his character development, put Luke on a fucking island when the galaxy needed him the most, made Rey a mary sue etc. Sequel trilogy was doomed from the start.

lol. First they kill star wars and after that they want everyone to come back to see their zombie franchise?

Disney doesn't know what to do with star wars. They don't *get* star wars.
It was George's fantastic mind mixed with competent direction and script writers that made star wars sucessful.

>RIAN IS CANCELED AGAIN GUYS!

sure...