The veteran writer and designer, who most notably helmed Obsidian’s Knights of the Old Republic 2...

>The veteran writer and designer, who most notably helmed Obsidian’s Knights of the Old Republic 2, said that while he enjoyed “some bits” of The Last Jedi, overall he “didn’t like the execution” of its story.

>“I thought that portrayal of Luke Skywalker was very weak,” he told VGC. “I thought they gave him a scapegoat role that wasn’t merited and didn’t fit with his character, in my opinion.

>“I like the fact that they were playing around with it, but at the same time I didn’t like the execution and I thought it could have been handled a lot better or differently.”
>He added: “I also thought it was a case of comedy goes too far, side characters and massive detour plots were rapidly introduced… I liked what they were trying to do, I just didn’t like how it was executed.”
archive.is/2ZgDR

Attached: DB83D7ED-B3B9-499A-9C40-D1964DFC6FD5.jpg (643x880, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GLbwkfhYZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have sex

Yeah it's almost like it's a tonally confused, poorly writen shitshow of a """""movie"""""

t. fucks 4/10 hambeasts and calls it "getting laid regularly"

Not Yea Forums related. If you weren't advertising your website or being a piece of shit, you would pose a statement or question to start a discussion. But you're garbage. Fuck you.

>the Last Jedi isn’t Yea Forums related

A linked article about a video game creators opinions is not tv related. OP posted an article here and fucked off. No discussion or questions

Good.

t. does’t fuck at all

Have sex Obsidiot

Lmao I’m OP dumb fuck.

Nice to hear someone from the professional arena constructively and concisely illustrate tell Disney what it has been refusing to acknowledge, instead writing off as the incensed ramblings of girl-hating internet insects-

You shat on Luke Skywalker, and that's why nobody likes your previously beloved mega-movie franchise anymore.

Attached: 1514247025250.jpg (1495x900, 306K)

Stop advertising please

To be fair Chirs Avellone is incredibly based

Avellone is really good at writing characters, even just the small paragraph each pilot has in Into the Breach feels deeper than what a lot of movies do these days

Go away Disney shrill

>Jedi: Fallen Order writer didn't like Last Jedi
why not just Chris Avellone who is going to write 1 just 1 fucking quest didn't like it?

fpbp

>internet insects
what is that?

t. has herpes

Zero people liked Last Jedi
Let's just move on

I wish you would fuck off

I loved it

LOL

Clickbait writers did.

This guy doesn't actually get to make games anymore though he's only used for marketing really.

I only like the prequels, Rogue One, and a few Imperial scenes in VI.

Attached: 1557015494851.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

Anyone tweet this to ryan yet?? We need a response

he said people

>Obsidian’s Knights of the Old Republic 2
that's literally the best Star Wars plot

Have sex. My wife is open to bringing you to the light. Yes we have green dyed walrus milk

Attached: CCC9F0EE-9BAE-4CD6-8D2D-74071FDFBE15.jpg (650x434, 46K)

bend over

post a picture.

Rian "manchild" Johnson was a mistake

I am a people :c

Game looks like shit

you first tranny

Wait the writer for KOTOR 2 is on the new star wars game?
I'm going to have to give this a second look.
youtube.com/watch?v=0GLbwkfhYZk

Agreed and Chris really has nothing to do with it expect drumming up hype

>archive.is/2ZgDR
Advertising against the rules

There hasn't been gameplay released yet you dumb nigger. At least wait until there is before you cement your judgement

is that the black dude from TWD Season 9

Attached: 1555199368464.png (1920x948, 719K)

/ourguy/

Attached: Tljsucks.png (1360x768, 668K)

based

Uh, excuse me, why is LucasArts allowing INCELS to write for their new Star Wars videogame? There's no room for the alt-right in this industry. Not in 2019.

Have Vex, runecel

Attached: vex.png (64x64, 2K)

It’s okay, Chris is gay.

Mad lad

Attached: 5285F203-77E0-42D2-9088-B7763B2FE229.jpg (750x420, 166K)

This, why do we still have bitter white devils working for Lucasfilm, wtf!

That's the black woman from MAD TV.

join the 40%