JJ Abrams is donating his movies profits to organizations that are fight Georgia's new abortion legislation. Thoughts...

JJ Abrams is donating his movies profits to organizations that are fight Georgia's new abortion legislation. Thoughts? Does this change your opinion of him as a film director?

Attached: 4576.jpg (1206x667, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chloerosey.com/Home
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114490518/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=srcahTfI3Rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DUDE CORPORATIONS INFLUENCING POLITICS IS BAD
>UNLESS THEY'RE PROMOTING/ENFORCING MY BELIEFS, THEN ITS BASED

Leftism.

Attached: Soy Boy Redditor.png (753x960, 29K)

Gracie Abrams

Attached: a99bff9ff1b0c2f105f9319367824a00.jpg (500x499, 58K)

Yeah, it makes me think he's a cuck.

Is he planning on aborting her?

Guys, what kind of world do the elite want for us? They seem to push for evil

Yeah it makes me think he's based

he made the money he can spend it on whatever he damn well pleases

what conservatives shouldn't want abortion to be legal? I get the whole sacred life shit but that shouldn't have any impact on your chances of an afterlife
all it does is keep the thirdies from reproducing at an even more insane rate

dumb cuck conservatives

thought that was charlie day

nice bate

There's literally nothing wrong with abortions. Nothing will fuck up a family more than an unwanted child.
That being said, JJ isn't doing this because of some rational underlying idea, it's just limo liberal virtue signalling bullshit.

based gracie poster

Attached: 1527806654627.jpg (1080x1080, 1.38M)

Um, JJ Abrams isn’t a corporation, he’s a person. Try again sweatie.

good for raping

>what conservatives shouldn't want abortion to be legal? I get the whole sacred life shit but that shouldn't have any impact on your chances of an afterlife

i really dont think you seem to get the whole "life is sacred shit"

he is

Attached: NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg (1200x1553, 295K)

just because you dont like something doesnt mean it's bait

The only reason he and Hollywood give a shit is because a lot of stuff is now filmed there and Georgia gives huge film tax credits. If they no longer film in Georgia it inflates their production costs and eats into their profits. They can't exactly film there and not be called hypocrites for espousing pro-abortion beliefs while filming in an anti-abortion state.

Its all about the Benjamins.

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Don't these kikes film in muslim countries?

>religion=conservatives

Attached: 1551921499563.jpg (512x439, 26K)

Plus how are They going to staff the sets if they can’t get abortions for any of the assistants they knock up?

Without abortion, America would be flooded with niggers. How does /pol/ feel about that?

Third Worlders will just get backalley abortions or go the coat hanger route. Par for the course.

there is literally nothing wrong with killing black babies

someone fill me on abortion sides because I know nothing. I assume it's conservatives are against abortion because religion and liberals are for abortion because freedom of choice and the georgia law is making abortions illegal so JJ is using money to prevent that

Attached: 1557552316247.jpg (1080x1080, 401K)

wtf i hate asians now???

>DUDE CORPORATIONS INFLUENCING POLITICS IS BAD
>UNLESS THEY'RE PROMOTING/ENFORCING MY BELIEFS, THEN ITS BASED

Attached: gg.jpg (400x308, 18K)

>Without abortion, America would be flooded with niggers.
How does this differ from the status quo???

Can someone explain to me why /pol/ or Yea Forums would even be against abortion? You're the niggers whining about white genocide and yet you want to get outbred even further?

Yes, please JJ

Please let the blacks abort future Democrats at a rate twice that of whites. Don't let Republicucks blow off the whole damn foot.

Attached: abortion_rates.png (1333x1113, 200K)

currently we're being flooded by spics

alri sargon

Fox is the only major news corp with a comment section.

Why do leftists want to commit murder the most?

Why not make it as easy as possible for them?

the party of censorship aka democrats don't give a shit about freedom of choice, they just want to stick it to the white man at every opportunity

>Can someone explain to me why /pol/ or Yea Forums would even be against abortion?
Cognitive dissonance
Common disorder among conservative people

genuinely cute

Why does anyone think banning abortions would stop niggers from getting abortions? Can someone fill me in on the cognitive dissonance?

Will they also help ban circumcisions

The far right is pro-abortion because proportionally it kills future nonwhite-bloc voters.

based spics will rid us of the black menace and do what pussy whites couldn't for 200 years

It will be just as easy. The only difference will be that it will be more dangerous for them, but they're already on crack etc so who cares? Certainly not them.

>why does banning X makes it harder for people to get X
based low IQ /pol/ poster

So you're saying banning abortions is useless?

you have to go back

I actually feel conflicted over this
on one hand, I do think life is sacred and that abortion is murder, which makes it morally wrong
on the other hand, if I wanted to be autistic and care only about efficiency, then the type of person who would get an abortion probably wouldn't produce the most productive member of society.

stick it up your ass, saving white babies is more important than killing black ones

That is exactly what they want user, evil. pain, misery, and death while gleefully gloating about all the evil they are spreading and instigating

How do abortions still exist with limitless birth control lmao

>uhhhhh the condom broke lol
"No"

yes, we need more pure white genes like this

Attached: 1531733459331.jpg (634x463, 77K)

no, i was always aware that he is a jew

>white babies
>USA
Not a thing

>/pol/
>conservative
Are you retarded?

they're on an island, user. America has the best white genes, and is mostly German.

I'm saying that making something illegal hasn't stopped niggers from doing anything in the entirety of American history and it's not going to start with abortion. They will continue to happen in huge numbers. You know who will care enough to perhaps not get one? White girls.

posting pictures of ugly white people is literally not even an argument

wwyd

people hate doing anything that will reduce their pleasure in anyway

Fark, them sum solid birds you got there lad, true English roses

Attached: 899.jpg (634x703, 82K)

I don't like JJ because he doesn't put Gracie in films!

Attached: F13CCB51-CE2E-433E-BEAA-3523362AC67D copy.jpg (3744x4992, 3.17M)

God forbid one state in the union consider abortion to be murder. It's not like you can literally just leave the state, pack a car and fucking go...

Sex ed and easy access to condoms as really helped get the STD rate down. Oh wait...

>America has the best white genes, and is mostly German.
only in the midwest. white americans are mostly britbongs.
and huwites are the least likely to get abortions, even compared to asians

Woah holy shit that's BASED

At the risk of sounding like John Oliver, it's almost 2020, no-one still actually believes "uhhhhh the condom broke/I'm in that 0.1% of the population that the Pill fails on" right?

It will be just as easy to get an abortion. Only safety standards will be worse.

Run away?

Sailor on the left is fuckable.

what are you gentleman arguing with me for?! I'm on your side!
look at this disgusting mongrel that mixed genes produce. BLEGH!

Attached: 1556998378758.jpg (718x559, 43K)

>debating pro-lifers
>corner them and they end up saying women aren't human and are just baby making machines
LMAO. And no, you don't want to do this with me here

>tfw you will live to see super-AIDS cull the normie population to pre-Industrial-Age population levels

Attached: 3cad7a200690fa4f0ad7296e827e1fd9389f7ce2b6aa7c4c24cc19bad105879c.jpg (396x385, 81K)

Like view their popcorn flicks with a critical eye? It's all come full circle.

>only in the midwest.

no, that goes for the entire West Coast too, minus southern California.

>and huwites are the least likely to get abortions, even compared to asians

True.

Laziness. Tell a lot of woman she just has to take a pill every so often and she doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore. A pill that comes with other health benefits. She she still wont do it. Tell her she has to pay for the pills out of her own pocket and she absolutely wont do it.

you really have nothing better to do with your time than construct this post

Post term abortions are a front for criminal organ trafficking procurement. The babies are used as sacrifices to Moloch and are raped to death by machine elves.

LMAO fuck off strawmanning retard. Go back to /r/politics.

>A pill that comes with other health benefits

lol birth control pills fucks with women's bodies and heads most of all. It makes them insane.

he is gonna need it when i impregnate his daughter gracie

Attached: 25b.png (1000x1000, 149K)

its a good post, you just have shit taste

Do you realize that you perfectly parodied your point? Even those inbred freaks look better than le creatura.

redpilled AF

faggot

You're a dumb fag. It's whites PERFORMING ABORTIONS, not niggers. Kys.

mixed genes also produced this guy, you want to keep posting cherry picked images? i'll fucking post robert de niros kids. we can take turns all night if you want, there's no shortage of disgusting mutt babies on google images

Attached: 1555439660389.jpg (800x585, 65K)

>Even those inbred freaks look better than le creatura.

Attached: 1538110256328.jpg (1024x756, 188K)

This is a total lie. Women are fucking insane on their own without the need for a pill. Have you ever even had a girlfriend that started birth control so that you could cum inside her? I doubt it.

NO GOYIM! LETTING DOCTORS MURDER FETUSES IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

a wide gene pool is objectively superior when producing offspring 2bh
doesn't matter if you find them attractive or not

women are literally baby making machines, try and change my mind faggot, you literally can't

>muh murder
Same fags that have no issues butcher farms where we slaughter millions of sentient animals.

I thought my opinion of him couldn't drop any lower. I was wrong.

She literally is a disgusting mongrel and only other mongers disagree.

>Republicunts jump from illegal immigration to abortions to distract from actual problems
>Not just now, but for literally 40 years
>You retards still bite and fall for it
It's all so tiring.

then i guess it was a waste of time posting zendaya huh hypocrite?

Post selfie

>Cognitive dissonance
>Common disorder among conservative people
LOL NO

>libshits hate guns but its okay if they use them
>freedom of speech except that stuff that offends us
>race doesn't matter but where are the niggers?
LMAO

wtf i hate asians now???

>trusting a woman to take her pill
get a clue and a vasectomy if you want to blast in girls with no problems.

just havin a giggle 2bh
it gets the (you)s I crave

Why does /pol/ keep fluctuate from being huge moralfags to advocating genocides? When was "murder" ever a concern when that same /pol/ celebrated Breivik?

>le life is sacred
>fuck niggers gore thread animals being tortured thread xdd
Based retards

what actual problems? democrats are losing precisely because they fail time and time again to address the wave of illegals crossing the border in record numbers

>a wide gene pool is objectively superior when producing offspring 2bh

[Reggaeton blasting from tinny speakers at 2am intensifies]

We've served our purpose. Now they want us gone. That's why smaller families, transgenderism, and abortions are not only supported but encouraged now. Every day that the class gap grows and the population increases is another day where the masses could revolt at the inequity of it all.

that's right
because I am based and my beliefs are objectively correct and beneficial anyone not supporting them is not supporting me
ergo
I do not want enemies

How are abortions and unwanted pregnancies still a thing in a supposedly first world country?
You can buy a handful of condoms at literally every corner for couple of bucks and if you don't, you can just pop a pill after the act to clean it away.

ok can't fault a guy trying to get (you)s

Hollywood loves killing babies

literally anything is on the table if it saves white lives, how have you faggots not figured this out yet?

>being huge moralfags to advocating genocides
/pol/tards that are against abortion are either literal christcuks or incels that want to pwn feminists

obviously other entities supporting your own views are good
what kind of cuck plays some retarded middle ground "I'm just glad everyone is exercising their rights :p" fuck off, I want opposing views to fail and mine to win

>niggers are people
i think i found your problem

Pajeets perform them in large numbers and they will continue to perform them illegally with no qualms.

I guess that makes sense considering Obama was the one who voted for more border security before he was president, was the one who approved the border fences Trump likes and is trying to take credit for, and deported the most illegals of any president ever.

As stated a million times, banning abortions would make the white demographic even smaller in percentage in USA.

I stated a fact, but keep on trying to live the liberal dream. Women are not meant to be in a perpetual pregnant/not pregnant state. You really need to look into what those "benefits" are, user. The pill is horrible for women and men alike. Don't want a baby? Use a condom or better yet, abstain until you're building a family-hint, it's usually only in the movies that fucking just once creates a baby. Sure it can happen, but it usually takes numerous attempts aka lots of fun while being married.

abortion started to make sense to me when i realized the majority of people that push for it are jewish and that it's a giant human sacrifice to their satanic religions

>literally anything is on the table if it saves white lives
Except having sex it seems

>if it saves white lives
see

I've already made up my mind not to give money to jewish shills anymore
gave my money to alita and captain pikachu and SHALL be pirating any jew flicks that I feel like seeing

Kek

Shitskins will continue to get abortions whether it's legal or not.

OOOOHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557176927438.jpg (389x314, 63K)

The latest demonstration of the entertainment industry manifesting objective metaphysical evil.

I support abortion. For shitskins.

good because he would just pair her with a nigger. btw where did u get hd pics of her?

being overrun by foreigners is one of the divine punishments that society gets when they start murdering their children, you are the dumb cuck here

The amount of incels ITT is honestly repulsive.

you incels will argue about anything

t. STD carrier

pol whitoids unabashedly BTFO

Attached: peter.jpg (1194x553, 50K)

go back to your discord, mentally ill self-mutilators

go back

>whitoids

Do nigger really think that bothers us crackers?

You dont have to be religious to recognize abortion as morally repugnant.

DESTROYED

Attached: normiengton bar.png (211x395, 76K)

As someone who has lived and worked in the ghetto, niggers do not believe in condoms. They think the very idea of them is hilarious and don't consider it to be actual sex if a condom was used.

It actually is, compared to the censorious Left.
Do you have an ACTUAL argument?

*niggers

jews don't do that to their own tribe, dumdum

Attached: D9E29152-4CF9-4DAB-AE28-31FAE5DB0695 copy.jpg (5616x3744, 3.02M)

ok. pigskins unabashedly BTFO

Attached: 1235.gif (351x324, 1.18M)

I thought he was a talentless hack shoehorning forgettable gimmicks into franchises developed by others, but now I see him as a totalitarian who rejects federalism and democracy. But still that first pile of stuff. So I guess ("as a director") I guess the answer to your question is really no, because his inability to comprehend or assimilate the culture he was nominally born into has nothing to do with being a bad director.

Plan B is an abortifacent.

If lowering birth-rates is all you care about why aren't we just sterilizing thirdies? That way they won't reproduce AND no babies get euthanized. Everybody wins.

Attached: Pshketti.png (576x699, 176K)

>They think the very idea of them is hilarious and don't consider it to be actual sex if a condom was used.

They're not wrong..

unironically a 10/10. hats off to whatever based black Chad she ends up with.

Attached: IMG_1698.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Get a job Daequan

If you get shit on your hands how do you know they're clean when you wash them? lol

>Expectation status: aborted

yeah, you do.
only wh*te christcucks are obsessed with banning abortion. Rest of the world sees it as birth control or as a way to get rid of disabled fetuses

He's a kike hack with virtually no creativity and he helped ruin Star Wars. I support repealing Georgia's law so more black babies will get killed.

lol such projection

she could legit play anne frank in a biopic

>I assume it's conservatives are against abortion because religion and liberals are for abortion because freedom of choice and the georgia law is making abortions illegal so JJ is using money to prevent that

Yeah, definitely sounds like you know nothing.

Gracei takes more from her mother and is quite white even thought she talks a lot about being jewish. NOW GIVE ME THE SAUCE FOR THESE PICS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-14-18h13m34s838.png (704x400, 261K)

I support abortion because it's mostly niggers and leftists that do it.

Attached: abortion brain meme 2.jpg (500x701, 89K)

>114494442
>no u
0/10

When did Fox News ever say this?

Also you're whatabouting. They're not the hypocrites here; you are.

chloerosey.com/Home

Attached: IMG_6010.jpg (1536x2048, 604K)

yawn. another ((())) that is anti life and against Logos. 4th reich when already.

Attached: addtext_com_MjMyNTM4MjA0MA.jpg (1086x568, 53K)

Suppression of dissent via violence and threats is a core element of leftism. It always has been. It's nothing new.

Attached: Joseph Stalin Death Quote.jpg (2000x861, 137K)

>HEADLINE: JJ ABRAMS DONATES ALL PROFITS TO KILLING NIGLETS
JJ PLS

WOULD

Fox News is Zionist and hostile to white nationalism. They opposed Trump during the 2016 primaries because they didn't like his closed borders and economic protectionist policies.

The only person on Fox who has similar views to us is Tucker, and he got in trouble with neocons for not shilling for globalist capitalism.

Attached: Tucker Carlson's family versus degenerate leftist families.jpg (750x784, 218K)

>leftoids talking about "cognitive dissonance"

l o fucking l

Attached: Liberal Cognitive Dissonence.jpg (600x450, 90K)

she looks like a typical seductive jewess

Attached: 1527806387055.jpg (960x960, 180K)

Attached: 1C994E1D-50AE-4BB3-A0D6-38BA5F9C8CBC.jpg (2448x3264, 898K)

she looks like she fucks black men and her father 100% supports that

Did not know Ryan Reynolds was gay, or w/ dong lemon. Guess I'm not surprised.

i will just ask for help from the pigskin next to me watching me balls deep in his wives pink pussy

Attached: white people.png (612x748, 69K)

>do i hate him for wanting women to be alive
No, and neither should you.

This is Yea Forums. We quite enjoy pussy.

Laziness and stupidity.

Leftists don't see a point in using condoms when Abortion is basically a condom to them.
They literally have zero ethical qualms about injecting acid into a baby's brain. To them it's like throwing away a dirty condom and that's all.

Attached: Abortion is the New Condom.jpg (988x773, 151K)

Keep being jumpy around cops, user.

she always looked white to me and i consider myself a very good jewish detector
Muh man! Got anymore sources? How do you find these?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-14-18h14m39s571.png (704x400, 284K)

imagine hiring people just for their sexual orientation

This is how I feel over the situation too

I think overall I might be okay with it being legal, as long as they pay 100% of the cost for their own abortion and there's no shady money involved with the clinics (this is doubtful though) but I still fully think it should be stigmatized. It's a shameful act, yet feminists act like there should be no judgement against it. It's never something you want to happen. It's a fucked up situation. Crazy harpies that label anyone against abortion as misogynists and act like it's a women's god given right to abort their babies are fucking cancer for everyone involved.

based (being against leftists)

very liberal of tucker to raise his oldest son as a girl

>leftists

It's mostly niggers though.

>ain't got no time to buy no condom n' sheeeiiiit

It’s just kind of a silly concept honestly. It’s like a whole industry built on the backs of people with terrible lives, think about the stuff an average person gets told is acceptable to think about culturally, it’s almost constant evil. While the doctor is probably a pretty happy person with a wife and family and productive life. I’m not really complaining or doomsaying here, we are all men of the brotherhood and literate in multiple ways but the common person thinks that watching hardcore pornography for instance, is as casual as a light afternoon jog. And think about the average doctor, smarter than the average person, usually some sort of vulgar statist IE Ben Shapiro sort of pragmatic mindset. I’m not really trying to bemoan here, but the discussion around abortion in particular is another head of the hydra that eats human souls and loves to torture single individual innocent people in all sorts of horrific psychological warfare.

>People won't know sleeping around without protection is a good way to get STD's unless we use millions in taxpayer money to give them classes on it

Based Leftists, admitting that their voting-block is stacked top to bottom with retards that literally need the government to tell them everything and do everything for them.

Attached: Resistard.jpg (400x400, 23K)

that would be ideal, yes

>leftists
>It's mostly niggers though.

Who do you think is the main Voting Block for the Democratic Party?

Attached: Democrats are Relying on Minorities.jpg (1150x1134, 223K)

abort everyone in this thread

DOESNT COUNT UNLESS ITS ON A PIC

>STERILIZING THE THIRD WORLD
UMM PRETTY SURE THATS RACIST SWEETY :^)

>people and farm animals are the same

Typical Leftist New Age bullshit.

Attached: Brainlet Bottomless Pit.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Keep being jumpy around your colordick loving women, user.

Attached: only whites will understand.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Did you just assume her gender?

That's 30 years, gulag.

Superior at what? I thought mulattos had lower IQ's than whites and had tons of medical problems.

>Georgia
>first world

you're right, niggers are lower than farm animals
farm animals don't complain

Leftists and pigs are very similar.

Attached: commie leftist sjw discord tranny.jpg (577x608, 55K)

Attached: USA map black population density.jpg (1280x997, 1.18M)

>millions of undocumented, unvaccinated criminals entering the country illegally every year and committing voter fraud
>women literally killing millions of babies
>not "actual problems"

Yes, fellow progressive. If only Republicans would ignore those totally not-important issues and instead focus on what REALLY matters! Like free weed and television having more blacks and trannies on it!

Attached: Soy Gape.jpg (125x125, 3K)

bro how do i get these pics in HD? i only get like 300 kb pics, not mb like yours?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-18h42m56s978.png (1280x720, 918K)

>everyone I disagree with is /pol/

Have you ever considered the possibility that not everyone you like is part of some massive conglomerate with homogenized views?
Stop being a faggot and stop being so obsessed with "/pol/".

Attached: Brainlet Convention.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

lrn2hack

Attached: IMG_6011.jpg (2249x3000, 1.47M)

you would never say this to someone face to face
so cringy

And what good did that do?
How many illegals did he simultaneously grant amnesty to?

get fucking laid

He's just being a seething discord tranny

go fuck a nigger

TAPPA TAPPA TAPPA
>I'M IN

kubrick-:hitler was right about almost everything"
jj-"is it me or is it getting hot in here"
abrams whole life and work is a back alley abortion/

Attached: ZcbLp1543983381.jpg (560x442, 35K)

god i wish

Abortion should be legal is states with a high nigger/spic population, otherwise it should be completely illegal.

less than reagan :^)

>"OMG are u saying u AREN'T pro-abortion!?!?! do u not understand how IMPORTANT it is to be a good Feminist ally and support a womyn's right to choose u fucking incel!?!?! "

Attached: Soyboy Crying Rage.jpg (233x217, 9K)

But it's not the women, user. It's white dudes that have this fetish.
And it's a bit of a weak insult to say "some men of your race get off to racial humiliation".

This person is a negro

At last, a voice of reason. This is the compromise we need.

>only wh*te christcucks are obsessed with banning abortion.

Say it enough times and I'm sure reality will change to make it become true.

BIGBRAIN DETECTED

BUT VERY PROBLEMATIC, THIS IS NOT NICE :^)

ALSO NO DAUGHTERS LMAO

Attached: pro-choice-pro-life-what-race-is-it-are-you-having-a-32576594.png (500x635, 99K)

>click image
>open image in a new tab
I'm only helping you cause of the trips

Attached: redd.jpg (3744x4992, 2.74M)

yo wtf i saved that pic from the site and its only 200 kb. i need HD Gray Cs

Abortion isn't bad because it kills hundreds and thousands of niggers every year

I really, REALLY like these pictures. Mind if I save them?

>admitting his own men are pathetic
absolute state of white "men"

Attached: 1519386268897.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

Then why is it only wh*te christcuck states where this happens?

Lose some fucking weight.

the slave Help wrongfully deleted a useful Yea Forums related discussion which can be had here

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114490518/

(of course it can! Why do you people even bother? What personal value do you derive from no money and no power?), and I'll be god-damned if I don't post my observation on this board exactly as I was going to do just a moment ago before some creep fucked up. So here we go:

There is no such thing as a second generation person who is "totally integrated" into a given state, country, culture, milleu... And this for the very reason that they are the child of a first generation immigrant. Quite the opposite, in contemporary framings, the second-gen is the one who feelst angriest and most alienated about their lot, since they're the ones who have to do the most adjusting, and since they're the ones who didn't consciously, adult-ly choose (or at least resign themselves to) their expatriate fate for whatever reason, but rather had to negotiate their half-breed status. Third gens are stabler.

cuckservatives: identity politics r dum
also cuckservatives: muh race iq

>I'm only helping you cause of the trips
yo i didnt even notice wtf haha

>Unarmed black lives in the womb?
Wtf does this mean am I retarded?

SEETHING

Because leftoid states imported enough nigs and illegal spics to shout them down.

JJ is a fucking hack who can't write a movie worth shit. He builds hype machines that go nowhere.

Some are, yeah. Some are also faggots, trannies, etc.
How is this up for debate? You think there's any race that doesn't have mongrels?

IDENTITY POLITICS ARE E Z

MY IDENTITY = BEST IDENTITY

THATS A TALENT IN ITSELF, THE HYPEMASTER

BROKE A BUNCH OF GROUND IN VIRAL MARKETING

Isn't that the same with every single Jewish controlled msm you idiot?

The skin care industry can't afford a drop in supply of foreskins.

Attached: 1527332933675.jpg (588x600, 51K)

Homosexuality is actually more prevalent among niggers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Attached: honk clown Pepe hanging a nigger.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

Haven’t read this thread but I’ve met him, he’s extremely nice. Almost felt bad for the hate I’ve given TFA

99% of cuckolds are white lmao. most trannies are white too. and your women fuck blacks because they are attracted to them. not because thier husbands asked them to. it is just an opportunity for them. keep coping.

Difference being blacks come out as gay a lot less
Whites will chop off their dick and shove a fire extinguisher up their ass first chance they get

>doesn't know the difference between neocons and white nationalists

Attached: NPC brainlet bottomless pit.png (645x729, 159K)

>no reason
Never had smegma a day in my life

>Ru Paul

dont matter if the colored dick eventually ends up inside white pussy. honk honk

Neither has anyone who takes a shower regularly.

>Hollywood condemns

Fucking lol.
How much of a fucking degenerate do you have to be before you think that "Hollywood's" opinion on anything should factor into your opinion?
They're going to take a break from injecting Ketamine and raping children long enough to lecture us on morals?

Attached: Hollywood Leftist Summation.jpg (720x673, 159K)

Black and white sexual pairings are actually the most rare.

Abortion is murder.

>most trannies are white too.

Attached: Homosexuality and Non-Whites Statistics Blacks and Gays.jpg (1061x1193, 160K)

>114494883

Attached: 1542792812467.jpg (1807x4730, 659K)

this level of white cope

Attached: 1542153429923.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Georgia is one of the most popular states to film in and it's a real boon for their economy. Hollywood's opinion does matter there.

I was gonna say he was acting like a kirkel trying to destroy the US, but then I realized it was pro abortion. Maybe they aren’t so bad after all.

All niggers do is cope. All your stats are shitty.

Attached: USA murder homicide rate committed by race, black, hispanic, white FBI records.jpg (960x675, 48K)

Learn to fucking shower you braindead mongoloid. Why don't you cut off your finger so that you don't have to manicure your nails?

The state legislature is going to tell them to stick their demands up their asses, guaranteed.

>make baseless claim
>get proven wrong by facts
>"C-C-Cope!!!!"

Niggers really just need to admit that facts aren't on their side when they argue bullshit. It's not hard.

Not per capita, no. And black women are more likely to be in interracial relationships than white women.

I MEAN OBVIOUSLY, BUT THINK OF THE GREATER GOOD!

EVEN FOR WHITES, IF THEY HADN'T PLANNED IT AND CAN'T BRING IT UP AT A HIGH LEVEL BEST JUST TO END IT, EARLIER THE BETTER FOR THE CONSCIOUS LIFE ARGUMENT

GUZZLE PLAN B WITH A BOTTLE OF VODKA YOU STUPID SLUT LMAO

Attached: 1553246636099.png (670x500, 441K)

this post oozes desperate insecurity

>cropped headline alluding to an unspecified poll is proof of anything

Attached: 1554150089798.jpg (400x600, 33K)

So what are they going to do if Georgia doesn't change the laws?
Spend millions to move all their studios, equipment and location-contracts to another more expensive state, and lose millions and millions more filming there without the Georgia tax-breaks?

Yeah, that sounds like a realistic scenario. Especially considering these are the same dumb celebrities that couldn't shut up about how they would leave the country if Trump won in 2016 and then couldn't even make good on that promise.

Attached: Kirby Knife.png (1280x720, 848K)

>completely baseless claims by an uppity nigger is proof of anything

At least he has documentation which you can look up yourself.
All you have is baseless opinions.

REALLY? OF WHAT TYPE

I THINK THE POST IS PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD

Attached: 1482728860318.jpg (863x718, 234K)

That's the point of lobbying though.

They're not investing in making demands that will be accepted by the legislature as it is.
They're investing in altering the state legislature so that it will give them whatever they want.

What connection does this Hollywood kike have to Georgia? This kind of shit shouldn't be legal.

I don't give a fuck about abortion but this is basically foreigners messing in policies that don't affect them.

SQUIDBILLIES IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER MADE, UP WITH EASTBOUND AND DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=srcahTfI3Rs

They had Will Ferrell himself out knocking on doors in Georgia and it still wasn't enough to get this sweathog elected

Attached: abrams.png (650x435, 302K)

Disney does most of their filming on film lots in Georgia. That's why Black Panther and several scenes from IW and Endgame look like they were shot in deepest, darkest Georgia - they were.

Isn't that the same woman that was literally bragging, on camera, that illegal immigrants would voter her and other Democrats into office, and then claimed "voter fraud" was the reason she didn't win?

That has nothing whatsoever to do with abortion.

Again, while this is true, this is different than lobbying.

Your example is Hollywood trying to appeal to voters.
Lobbyists aren't paid to appeal to voters. They're paid to appeal to legislators and politicians.

But abortion has to do with whether or not Hollywoodfags feel like filming there. On a similar note, North Carolina's film industry got fucked over in part by their tranny bathroom bill.

No, it doesn't. But Leftist Progressives are intolerant as fuck. Anywhere they go, anywhere they do business, anyone they interact with, HAS to conform to the Leftist agenda. Otherwise they won't do it/will bitch the entire time they are forced to do it.
It's the same reason leftoids refuse to eat at Chic-Fil-A. They literally can't even eat a sandwich if the person that made it doesn't toe the Progressivist line.

>have to pay federal taxes to help with the welfare babbies that Georgians will put out because of religious autism
>claim that anyone not from the state is a foreigner

redneck education at work

>leftism
youre thinking of neoliberalism

Companies don't want their employees to end up in prison for 10+ years because they got an abortion during production.

>North Carolina's film industry got fucked over in part by their tranny bathroom bill

North Carolinian here.
North Carolina's film industry got fucked over long before that happened.

Democrat legislators decided that Film & TV corporations filming in the State due to our Tax Breaks weren't "paying their fair share", so they eliminated the Tax Breaks. That in turn caused those same companies to go to Georgia, which in turn eliminated North Carolina jobs. Because Democrat legislators are fucking idiots.

The bathroom """""""controversy""""""" was literal years later.

Yes. She also refused to concede defeat, something about racist voting, I don't know.

Californians basically count as foreigners considering how drastically different they are from Georgia. All those churches probably make them hiss

>absolutely SEETHING
not my fault white women are colored cock lovers and you cant get any

Then maybe they shouldn't hire people that kill their own children?

This is like saying "Companies don't want their employees to end up in prison for 10+ years because they shot someone during production."
Boo fucking hoo, California. Don't hire people that commit murder.

Also, how many fucking abortions are you leftist turds getting if that's a legitimate concern? I know you treat abortion like just another alternative to the condom but fuck me you should not be having to get THAT many abortions.

Fair enough. Have a (You) for being a smart guy. Sadly, perfidious Chaim will continue to lobby until it is b&.

>have to pay federal taxes to help with the welfare babbies

Why do Californians complain about this, of all people? You're literally a Welfare State AND a Sanctuary State.

>welfare babbies that Georgians will put out because of religious autism

Christianity teaches its followers to not have sex out of wedlock, retard.
If they're having children with men they aren't married to it's not "because of religion", you fedora-tipping autist.

Attached: Smug Papi's Mom.png (759x924, 470K)

>implying it's not the Jewish doctors pushing circumcision on unwitting families who are not that smart

>white women are colored cock lovers and you cant get any

Whatever you have to tell yourself, nigcel.

Attached: 1557327747566.jpg (918x1032, 47K)

What the frickk I love black not-mothers?

for leftist "women," getting abortions is like getting a haircut. it's just something you do every couple of months

TO BE FAIR ITS LESS ABOUT RACE AND MORE ABOUT DUMB SLUTS

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE THE GREATEST INDICATOR OF CRIMINALITY AND GENERAL SCUMBAGGERY

>being black in Minnesota
Why

>YOU FASCISTS BETTER CHANGE YOUR LAWS LET PROUD INDEPENDENT WYMYN ABORT THEIR BABIES UP UNTIL DAY OF BIRTH! BEND THE KNEE! BEND THE FUCKING KNEE YOU SOUTHERN RETARDS! REEEEEEE!!!!

Dumb (black) people get pregnant. Dumb people don't get abortions since they're dumb and they can go on welfare.
Smart (white) people don't get pregnant. When they do, they may get an abortion because they're "not ready".
I'm pro abortion because not even birth control plus a condom is a 100% guarantee but I can definitely see pros for being anti-abortion. Anything that results in more white babies and ideally less black would be fantastic.

Does it bother you that no serious economist ever agrees with this conservitard talking point?

>abstinence only education

How much of a fucking boomer can you be? That plan has been a fucking disaster every single place it has ever been tried.

MAKE WOMEN PROPERTY AGAIN

THAT WAY YOU CAN BE SURE THEY WONT NEED ABORTIONS :^)

does it bother you that no serious economist supports socialism?

funny how abstinence worked until the 1960s when women were told it was ok to have premarital sex with countless partners

Can someone please explain how people rationalize that abortion isn't murder?

Attached: 1523305780817.jpg (1090x1200, 79K)

>MAKE WOMEN PROPERTY AGAIN
What's the issue with that? I mean that unironically, tell me what the downside of that is.

LITERALLY NOTHING, ITS THE FINAL SOLUTION

the downside is that women won't get to satisfy their irrational hedonism and selfishness, which obviously can't be allowed to happen

Who the fuck said anything about socialism you boomer? Take your meds.

LOSING ARGUMENTS ARE FOR BRAINLETS

BEST DEFENSE IS OFFENSE

ITS UNIRONICALLY MURDER, NOW TAKE IT FROM THERE

>buying laws is just

Media marketing and sales, here. Facebook and Twitter provide a better and free outlet for media orgs to generate public comment with zero legal liability, and both inevitably killed on-page commenting shortly after advertisers wised up to inflated KPIs that weren't really helping their ads be seen. The left and right click/ragebaiting orgs continue to disingenuously frame the disappearing comment sections as a war on free speech or hate speech, but it's never really been about either. Nor did many ever care about any of the comments or facilitating discussion in the first post-- they just wanted to provide an easy outlet for people to stay on the page and argue until they turned blue so they could boost their 'time on page' KPIs. Advertisers pay more now for sheer exposure numbers (spam more ads on more centrally visible spots on pages) and video ads, and much less for how long people may have been exposed to it, which turned most comment sections into a redundant money drain when social media posts stole the original purpose away and the active on-page user base dropped below a certain average number. They almost all paid outside companies like Spot.IM a premium to provide on-page commenting/moderating services to prevent/legally absolve them from most content liability issues that could arise on their page (malicious spam/illegal content).

Long story short: It's 100% about money and useful idiots predictably helped perpetuate otherwise to give them an easy out/counter. Given Fox News' increasingly geriatric base audience, they probably still have a large enough active user base to justify keeping the comment section as long as it continues to make them money. I can guarantee it does, and the comments are likely more of a draw than their actual reporting-- because there is a massive full-page block of Taboola ads and sponsored content people without adblockers have to scroll through to get to the comments.

Attached: 1326772538620.jpg (554x439, 63K)

can you imagine being such a subhuman conflicted white nationalist that you are fighting tooth and nail to stop black mothers from aborting black babies?

Attached: wdata.jpg (680x1771, 267K)

>abstinence worked until the 1960s

Attached: 1526536529128.jpg (450x370, 16K)

With this bill they could be put under criminal investigation for merely having a miscarriage.

They don't. They just scream incoherently because they're coping with the fact that either they or somebody they know and love murdered a child in the womb.

>life is sacred
but everyone kills fucking everything and nothing and noone is sacred

Attached: l2ij2ubn001z.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

KILLING JEWS BAD

KILLING BABIES GOOD

Attached: A TOAST.jpg (615x678, 100K)

human lives are more sacred

Hollywood backlash against bill trying to protect infants with a heartbeat.

Hollywood is the Great Satan.

Attached: 1556952960389.jpg (750x851, 402K)

SO WHAT TO DO

FIX THE SLUTS AND THEIR SLUTTING SO THEY DONT NEED TO KILL THEIR BABBYS

DUDE BIRTH CONTROL DOESN'T WORK

>Stacey Abrahms

Attached: 2AED63ED-460C-4455-8B5C-FC14D67120C7.jpg (330x412, 44K)

Can you make that into a win win win situation a la Michael Scott? Perhaps I get to eat cake after it’s all done?

>that shouldn't have any impact on your chances of an afterlife
You're an insane psychopath user. What makes you think you understand this religion?

How is pro-abortion sticking it to the white man?

I mean, it does allow the white man to stick it to a lot of people and not having to spend 18 years and millions of dollars raising them.

Do you shitfucks purposely misspell sweetie as part of the joke to make it sound like sweat? Sweaty?

Birth control isn't 100% guaranteed to work

Imagine states having their own rights and if you don't like it you can fuck off to another state. Wild, right?

HOLY SHIT, you can't do that here bro...

Yeah, it's from 2016 when Bess Kalb would call you a roody patooty, bunny snookems and sweetie on Twitter. People just took it from there and went nuts

they why do they all keep killing each other
;_;

>literally throwing a random innocent white child off a fucking balcony because you can't get any white pussy

I find it very interesting that the media-cycle hasn't latched on to this, considering the currently histrionic obsession that it currently has with "incels" and demonizing them as some kind of horrific threat to society.
I wonder why that is? Surely it couldn't have anything to do with the race of perpetrator and the race of the victim.

>That plan has been a fucking disaster every single place it has ever been tried.

According to your leftist media outlets?

It's funny how it seemed to work just fine up until the 1960's.
I wonder what changed in that decade.

Lol, imagine leftshits fucking off back to their paradises of equality and social justice, meanwhile they always seem to move or do business in Nazilands. Weird.

>delusions

You realize that MULTIPLE cities in California have gone bankrupt in the last decade, right?
California used to be the most profitable state in the fucking Union. Now they literally operate on a deficit due to welfare and the numbers, and bankruptcies, prove it.

You'll have a hard time finding economists who disagree with this, leftoid.

>jumping to a different topic

Can't help but notice you're not acknowledging or attacking the actual statement you are replying to.

Attack the opponent, not the strawman.

They don't. They just pretend to to muddy the waters.
Deep down Leftists KNOW it's baby-murder. But deep down they just don't care.

They tell you that it is just a clump of cells. How long it is just a clump of cells depends on their consensus. Last time they tried to pass a legislation it was a clump of cells right up to the moment of birth.

>multiple cities
>in a state that's >10% of the USA's population

Wow user, that's fucking crazy. MULTIPLE.

This.