/chernobyl/

WHERES THE IODINE edition

Attached: tfw no iodine 1.jpg (1478x1462, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChmUC0OysoU
vimeo.com/114056062
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Dyatlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sumpter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkali–silica_reaction
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!YLGGDMylUnP/page/38/
youtube.com/watch?v=yk3-XUe0oEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder the ark of the covenant and moses’ tablets were radioactive.

when will daddy watch kinobyl with me?

Go to the roof.

even filtered you still show up here first to start shitting things up.

You are all cordially invited to my birthday party on the roof. Who want to come

*throws up

Attached: tfw too much feed water.jpg (2084x1444, 318K)

youtu.be/ChmUC0OysoU

Attached: that aughta do her.jpg (1152x1152, 413K)

The people in these threads are asking questions that are simply not in their best interests.

Keep your minds on your labour. And leave matters of the state, to the state

Attached: 546574267.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

THIS GUY FUCKS

Attached: noble huzzah.webm (632x612, 95K)

I want to know what fucked up things he did to get where he is

She's invited you to the roof for sex, do you go?

Attached: 1528374060638.jpg (550x423, 309K)

Focus on your labor, comrade.

Attached: seal the city.png (1024x683, 620K)

raped everyone obviously.

>be me, Anatoly Dyatlov
>supervise these two numb skulls Akimov and Toptunov while they run a test
>explosion occurs
>it’s fine they just blew an emergency tank
>other comrades come in babbling about the core exploded
>send their asses to the get water back into the core and lower the fuel rods
>they start vomiting
>INFIRMARY.jpg
>meet with Fomin and Bryukhanov
>explain what happened
>send some day shift cuck to the roof to show everyone I’m right

Fuckin hate Saturday’s comrades

graphite

>implying radiation existed in biblical times

he's a british spy

>Walking stick. The old man - the communist party leader is an unusual cane for those times. These are not used. All senior citizens, and even party leaders, used ordinary cheap canes (there were no others). And even if this old man had the opportunity to order some special cane, he would not go with her. This would attract attention that is unacceptable for the communist leader. A cane is a purely British stamp.

send their asses
>to their death

Attached: 1538334331857.jpg (255x296, 65K)

when episode 2?

How far in is this show bros? Is it too late to get onboard?

It’s true. Here are the facts:
>Moses makes the tablets from the stones he found on Mt Sinai, where there was a burning bush (radioactivity + warm sunny conditions)
>when someone from the tribe looks inside the Ark after Moses instructs then not to and he dies, Moses instructs Aaron to bury him far away from the tribe, which was against normal traditions of the Hebrew tribe
>when the Ark of the Covenant was taken inside the walls of Jericho, people started getting sick and the walls of Jericho cracked and the Hebrews were able to take the city
>nowadays the Ark of the Covenant is said to be kept at the St. Mary of Zion in the Chapel of the Tablet where it had to be kept in its own chapel after it cracked the walls of the old Church due to “divine heat”
>there is only one priest that attends to the Chapel and is allowed inside
>these priests are known to develop cataracts and bone diseases quicker than other people their age
>they also have to wear thick garbs almost akin to led aprons you wear when you get an xray

Attached: 7DFB4ED0-FB1C-4B5B-A9D7-16C6CB3AA166.jpg (1300x956, 246K)

no

soon

this guy is really like the person that makes memes work. You need one "enlightened" cunt to say some inspirationalish shit and then you NEED that "second man" to virtue signal for everyone else that "this is what we're doing."

I don't remember the video but there's some video where a guy breaks down how you start a dance riot at a music festival. There's the one weirdo just out there dancing his ass of and everyone looks at him skeptically but then a second person joins him and starts dancing, and now they're THE HERO. Everyone is like "shit that shoulda been me" and then it starts turning into a competition where you don't want to be the last asshole hopping on board.

This show is so fucking kino

Attached: broken meters.png (1716x1446, 2.4M)

>>explosion occurs
And I'm Santa-Claus

Attached: 9876578141.jpg (1349x1080, 163K)

Pure bollocks

literally just one episode so far. and it's a miniseries anyway

“No. No I won’t do that.”

i'm not too familiar with russian culture, but why exactly does he start banging on the table to start applause?

christ, havent we discussed episode 1 to death? what more is there to talk about?

here is a guard with an ak at your back.
Go to the roof....

all this happened cause someone panicked and hit the emergency shutdown(probably the kid). granted the emergency shutdown system was stupid but the superior likely could have controlled it before that

how can you not have been on board when you were sleeping?

Attached: noble how can i be responsible i was sleeping.png (2317x1387, 2.57M)

if i was that dude i would've just collapsed on the way there and been like "oh no i got the feedwater aids" or something

at worst you get shot instead of dying to radiation poisoning

Russian penises.....

There’s nothing particularly Russian about it. The show isn’t necessarily showcasing Slavic culture outside of its setting and names and certain pieces of dialogue. The way the actors act and talk and emote is still very much anglo.

Its a metaphorical representation of being an alpha male banging a woman.

Of course you will

is this...
>russian with subs?
>english with russian accents?
>english with english accents but set in russia?

he probably wouldn't have shot you in the head.

There are still some myths and delusions that need dispelling.

Attached: 434354762.jpg (1111x1072, 175K)

vimeo.com/114056062

I want to read his book but it's in slavspeak

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Dyatlov

Full text document in reference section

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-010257_Firefox.jpg (930x236, 63K)

it's just to keep everyone all circlejerked up. They old guard gave the inspirational speech and then he's the cheerleader.
it's also a good way to end the discussion. Any dissenters are going to have to go against the vibe in the room after they're all jazzed up.

It's some real Animal Farm level shit.

Attached: do russians really do this?.png (2872x1388, 3.9M)

no subs, just Jimmy Johns

english with an english dub. russians subs cannot be traced comrade

95% english with russian accents, 5% russian with subtitles

English with English accents but set in Russia

Last one unfortunately.

thanks tovarish

neither of those

seriously why do you need a trip to repeat the same autistic shit in every thread. We get it you're not anglo. We get it you're a butthurt slav. What the FUCK ever. Like we'd know it's you regardless of your stupid fucking trip.

Did he do anything wrong, comrades?

Attached: received_414343976056661.png (500x754, 158K)

I can't find the name for the actor that played the old guy the one who tells them the state tells us it's not dangerous etc. He's very familiar but I can't find him.

Hello anons. I've seen some myths about the roof being dangerous, and it's really just nonsense. To prove it to you, and as a gesture of good faith you're all Invited to the roof for exclusive previews of the new Bethesda games. As you can see I'm perfectly fine, and I wouldn't invite you if you wouldn't be too. So what are you waiting for user.

Attached: 20190511_065704.jpg (200x200, 15K)

bleeding out in few minutes is still not as bad as dying to radiation poisoning for hours/days/weeks

Attached: 1505745231703.png (1080x1029, 154K)

I’m sorry you’re butthurt over objective criticism. It’s not being racist to call out the fact that it is anglo culture on display set in a Ukrainian background most of the time.

did he saw the graphite at the beginning of the episode?

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-032641~2.png (863x975, 1.07M)

k

It’s only 3.6 roentgen

>It's a "tv tricks me into watching a good series" episode

Attached: RBv5Z.png (1125x681, 63K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sumpter

We need to pump more water into the core.

if its the old man in the photo you're replying to he's Donald Sumpter

Cry more

I know user, its safe. She only has a fucked up forehead
wud

Radiation is not a human invention. Besides, I laid out the facts here:

Maester Luwin

head down and open the valves fag.....

Attached: 20190511_011554.jpg (1118x1692, 868K)

Idk what it is about this guy, his look or his voice but he just nails the part of some commie bureaucrat

Well it was Jews who developed nuclear weapons in WW2 right?? Just out of fucking nowhere they split the fucking atom. Oddly convenient!

I knew it was a GoT thing I recognized him from. Thank you user.

Attached: tve16748-20110417-2478.jpg (320x240, 54K)

its not the tripcodes sweetie, its that your a faggot.

>leave matters of the realm to the realm

And not to mention nuclear reactors can happen in nature.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

Attached: A3DBBEB5-CF1E-4DEE-8408-2D96FFBF2E4F.jpg (697x941, 187K)

i'm wasted as fuck and this is still garbage.

Attached: 1555989150182.png (484x446, 390K)

I wasn't the user you were talking to. I filtered the guy last thread and posted the image because I saw a bunch of hidden replies to him.

radiation doesn't make walls collapse afaik

>I’m sorry you’re butthurt over objective criticism.
it's not though. You literally didn't even answer the question. You used the question as an excuse to stress why you're not an anglo and the show is anglo ettc. NOBODY FUCKING CARES. You didn't talk about anything interesting. You talked about yourself. What the FUCK is wrong with you? Why are you special?
> It’s not being racist to call out the fact that it is anglo culture on display set in a Ukrainian background most of the time.
nobody said you were. I'm saying you're a fucking narcissist AND you're fucking boring. You're not bringing anything to these threads to justify your fucking tripfagging. WHY are you tripfagging?

Like if you are a Ukranian with actual insight into how things are and how things were, DOPE. But if you are, you NEVER say anything interesting. It's ALWAYS the same cringey autistic bullshit. WHY?

Why not just be user for this?

Attached: face extinguisher.webm (888x500, 2.86M)

afaik the emergency shutdown was part of the test of the emergency shutdown. the main reason for this desaster was the cheap build of the whole power plant and that the shift that should have done the test was long gone when it happened because kiew demanded more output during the evening the test was originally scheduled.

>>>/infirmary/

Attached: no graphite there.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Look how butthurt you are. Calm down. The user asked if the guy banging on the table was some part of Russian culture. I gave him the straight up answer. These are bong actors with bong accents and bong mannerisms of course there will be bong culture infused in this show. That’s what happens when actors and directors choose not to dedicate themselves to the craft more. Look at Mel Gibson’s films. That’s how you do authenticity.

I thought I told you to call the fire brigade user

they even say "gentlemen" at the communist committee meeting, instead of "comrades".

Attached: 1528731303225.jpg (524x524, 76K)

MISTER HICKEY

COME QUICKLY

Why does a nuclear reactor have a hydrogen tank? What is it for?

is this the power of "i know what i'm seeing but it can't be the case because me and everyone else is fucked if it is" levels of denial

just finished my third watch. others probably noticed this earlier but Akimov saved that one technicians life by telling him to stay and watch the inoperative panel. he was heading out with them to open the valves. there's this fascinating thing on rewatches where you see in the actors performances that Dyatlov and Akimov do know the truth but still go through the motions as if it was just control tank ignition/roof fire and not core explosion. it's psychologically gripping watching the different degrees of denial or acceptance

>Published in 2010, a controversial hypothesis about the origin of the Moon proposes that the Moon may have been formed from the explosion of a natural reactor located along the core-mantle boundary at the equatorial plane of the then-rapidly rotating Earth, 4.5 billion years ago
oh fuck what if it happens again

>trust the [soviet] nation!
>covers up disaster
>seals the city

fucking commies. this show truly is BASED and REDPILLED

not good, but not too bad.

What's going to happen is I'm just going to report every post you make.

And mods'll ignore it at first but they'll start getting annoyed and just ban you because it's easier.

I don't even have a problem with tripfags or namefags in principle, but you are a useless cancerous shill and you're not worth it.

R E P O R T

A N D

F I L T E R

no shit. no disaster of this maginuted has ever occured under capitalism. the free market works folks!

what do you think killed the dinosaures

You shouldn’t announce your reports fyi

This post sounds like a shill, and I don’t even really believe in shills.

This man is asking questions that are not in his best interests

keep going

Attached: pan face extinguisher.webm (480x272, 869K)

>Idk what it is about this guy, his look or his voice but he just nails the part of some commie bureaucrat

Attached: seniorpartymember.jpg (297x365, 108K)

Thanks, I will.

then africa would be blasted into space

So black people make it off the Earth before ytey? Shieeet.

You realize Russians calling eachother "comrade" is a WW2 meme perpetuated by movies/books/games etc...?

Hearing whispers (whispers mind you) that episode 2 has leaked. Any meat to this?

wouldn't it be easier to ban you for false reporting?

>The National Park Service was storing three buckets full of highly radioactive uranium in the visitor area of its Grand Canyon museum for nearly two decades, according to the park safety manager.
>The 5-gallon buckets were located near the taxidermy exhibit, and one was so full of uranium ore that it couldn’t be sealed, according to Elston “Swede” Stephenson, a manager who sent a rogue email to all Park Service employees earlier this month, AZ Central reports.
>Tour groups, often including children, sometimes spent 30 minutes or more near the taxidermy exhibit for demonstrations. Using standards set by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Stephenson calculated that children could have been exposed to doses of radiation above federal safety standards within three seconds. Adults could have been exposed to dangerous doses in under 30 seconds.
>For unknown reasons, the three buckets full of uranium were moved from a basement in Grand Canyon park headquarters to the Grand Canyon museum when it opened in 2000, according to Stephenson. The buckets were discovered by accident in March 2018 when the hobbyist teenage son of a park employee brought a Geiger counter into the taxidermy-collection room.

IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU

The Slavs who helped make this show said to include more “comrade” because of how prevalent it actually was

Why don't you like to talk about yourself yet you want others to talk about you? Why can't you share anything?

I don't get this retard. Are you literally a putin shill or something? You're active cancer so if you think people are glad to see you contributing, they are not. So what's the endgame? Just be le ebin kremlin troll until you have to get a new trip?

How much are you paid?

At the communist committee meetings, its the standart form of adressing someone from the party. Committee meetings are very formal shit, with its own rituals and its one of them

Focus on your labor

I'm an IP. She's a trip.

Time to buy a Geiger counter

>Akimov saved that one technician’s life
I also only noticed this the second time around. Good shit.

Don't think you really understand how autistic Slavs/Slav culture is. They actually did start calling each other comrade constantly.

Well I'm going to start reporting you as Slavanon is totally right. I find the accents/British actors jarring as fuck and I'm as Anglo as they come.

I wanted some comfy 80s Soviet Slavkino and at times I get that from aesthetic and a small percentage of the actors but then they start speaking like they're from Yorkshire and it's all ruined.

Also any actual slav actors in it (like tr guards) stick out like a sore thumb against thr subhuman Bonggoblins.

Its Maester Luwin

>Look at Mel Gibson’s films. That’s how you do authenticity.
How is that more authentic? He portrays dead cultures. There's no real way of knowing how authentic the representations really are. Also I had hoped your shitskin ass had died.

At least he tried. That’s the point.

Why the hell were there three buckets of uranium at the museum?

Neither.
It's english with english accents set in the Ukraine.

Do you have a better idea of where to put them?

sneak peek inside the core during the accident

Attached: 1517962809552.webm (680x384, 929K)

way too long did not read

you spent ALL that time google translating for NOTHING LOL

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

There's a bunch of Game of Thrones actors in this. In the scene where the two guys look into the reactor core, the one on the right (Proskuryakov) played Alton Lannister (the cousin that Jaime strangled), and is Jory Cassel, Eddard Stark's Captain of the Guard (who Jaime stabbed in the eye). Roose Bolton is going to be in episode 5 too.

There's no point when there isn't much to reference it against. He might as well have filmed characters eating their own shit while talking in extinct languages and said he was being authentic.

SPOILERS

Fission would technically be the reverse part of the webm right at the end.

Also I used to have a version of this toy but with marbles and there was a little platform in the middle with dimples in it where you had to carefully place the marbles without magnetizing the ones you placed around.

Has anyone here ever been in a situation where a person they knew was at an insane level of denial like Dyatlov?

Attached: 12.jpg (250x236, 8K)

why didnt they just nuke the reactor

yes, i see it everyday with /pol/tards that invade Yea Forums

There is always a point. Also you’re wrong on the no reference point (and the fact that they’re dead languages). Mel portrays Aramaic and Latin which are still known to this day. Even the old Aztec tribe languages he uses are from existing tribes and archeological experts. All of those things add authenticity, and arguing that it doesn’t because you believe it’s not real (even though you don’t know what it sounds like yourself) is just arguing semantics at that point.

The CEO of my previous company.

lol /pol/zoomers rekt

how come there's always a thread up and getting bumped till the end
i like it

>those Americans earlier defending going bankrupt from healthcare expenses

Shit is really good. Reminds me of Dr. Strangelove a bit.

Why are you so fucking triggered by this lol? Nobody hates British accents or people they just don't want to see them lampooning as Slavs in a show which is about Slavs and set in Slav lands.

If it wast set in Africa and you did the same thing you would all be crucified for it and laughed at, would border on racism etc etc.

>it becomes a /pol/ thread
>again

What happened? The closest I got was when my brother got (literally) cucked by his former wife

Attached: gfaj.jpg (600x600, 56K)

graphite

Complaining about /pol/ isn’t /pol/. Don’t let it be.

Did you bring the good dosimeter user

I'm not. I don't give a shit about how you niggerslav invaders want to whine about the accents. I'm just sick of seeing the ONE fucking tripfaggot shill acting like human sandpaper in every thread. They have NO reason to be using a trip.

As for you, I hope you fucking die. Honestly you mean nothing to me reddit spacing ESL cunt. Go BACK.

I'd say it doesn't add authenticity, especially in the case of the Passion where (AFAIK) none of the actors knew Aramaic or Latin. If the actors don't even understand the words that they are saying, and only a handful of people understand the language, what is the point of gauging a work's authenticity? In the Passion you see Jesus making a modern table and chair. Is that still authentic?
Note that we're just talking about language here which is completely separate from how the culture itself is represented. You don't need to stage Shakespeare in Original Pronunciation to get the same idea of the culture of the time than if you performed the play using modern pronunciation (or even modern speech).

Wtf are you talking about are you stupid?

meant for

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkali–silica_reaction
(I know this is for concrete but the same applies for all rock walls)
Basically moisture in the porous areas of rock can expand with heat and chemical reactions and cause cracks in structures. It’s not hard to believe intense radiation could crack biblical walls which were made of mud or limestone or other porous materials.

Attached: ElephantsFoot02.jpg (2220x1080, 471K)

I’m sorry, but now you’re just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. The Passion and Apocalypto are both great because they try for authenticity. They would suffer incredibly in the immersion factor if they were all speaking British.

There's a lot of people complaining about this user, Slav and non-Slav alike even a lot of critics are saying it was a very bad choice/call in their reviews.

I'm not even a Slav, I'm from Scotland and if Braveheart had just been people speaking in English or American accents instead of poor attempts at Scotish accents it would be jarring as fuck as well. Same with the Outlaw King. This at least used predominantly Scotish actors. But if Chris Pine was just using his normal accent the entire thing would be weird an jarring as fuck.

How would you feel if a movie set in Medieval England was all Russian actors speaking in Slavic accents?

Sure you do. Tell us, are the Russians here now? Are they with you offline?

Way to out yourself. Heil Hitler! Lol am I right?

>subhuman bonggoblin
You leave that man alone. His kids died. Why the hell would anyone decide to start a fight with him anyway?

You are clearly confused comrade. Have more faith in the state.

Everything else in the biblical accounts is bullshit so why should you assume stories about a wall cracking are accurate?

Attached: Corium02.jpg (2220x1080, 728K)

He's just a fucking retard, ignore him ad you're wasting your time. There's something pathologically wrong with him to get this way over these valid criticisms.

Every review I have seen has criticized the accent call and labelled it jarring, unnecessary and distracting.

It's not a hydrogen tank, it's an emergency water tank for rapidly cooling down the reactor, but naturally that means it's plumbed into the system, and nuclear power plants run hot enough that the water they heat up doesn't just turn into steam, but hydrogen too. Dyatlov thought that the hydrogen had built up in one of the tanks and exploded, which is definitely a possibility as that happened at Fukushima.

Comrade = My Nigga.
Citizen = Hey watch it, asshole.

It’s all about reading between the lines.

I 100% do not care about arguing with you about this. Cunt. Be lonely at someone else.

That's right, Russian nationalists love Hitler. Thank god you arrived to teach us facts.

Attached: Corium01.jpg (2220x1080, 700K)

I don’t mind having a discourse or a dialectic as long as they stick to the topic.

post pictures of your tits you sniveling faggot.

That’s gonna be a zoinks for me scoob.

Are you completely sure about that?

post a livestream of you committing suicide

I'll check the roof again if you want

You first.

>roose is going to be in episode 5
I'm pounding the desk right now in hype

Attached: Corium03.jpg (546x800, 82K)

roentgens

idk, i see it as a bit cheapening to try to ground miraculous shit in material reality that way. why would G*d use nuclear and not something that we won't ever discover as humans if thats the case.

You're delusional, in shock. Get yourself to the infirmary.

There’s nothing cheapening about uncovering the mysteries of history through studying mythology and religion. God(s) is more than just these moments and histories after all.

and for the record there is essentially NOTHING you can do now, tripfag. Once you become cancer you never STOP being cancer.

You are destroying these threads.

PLEASE just tell me: WHY the FUCK are you more important than everyone else? What makes you specially qualified? Why are you using a trip?

This isn't reddit. And there haven't been tripfags here for fucking years. Why are you special? Why do you need to have every autistic thing you say archived?
It's never going to stop now. I'll burn this entire meme to the fucking ground to spite you you fucking cancerous nigger.

What the FUCK is your problem?

Please tell me about your life, I know you're there why won't you respond to me?

This thread only has 3.6 replies

wew

post pictures of your tits shill

Based

>kino show finally comes out
>fun memes in the show
>every other thread is some autist crying for yous

Attached: 1556877624783.jpg (750x750, 46K)

why are you using a trip?

Mad Anglo is anrgy and mad lol

People dont like his little bitch accents lol they want SLAVIC BVLL accent.

It’s fun and it builds a community. You should do it too.

I was about to comment on this. The strangest thing is that it seems to be exactly every other thread. We’ve repeated this pattern like three times now.

It’s almost as if getting mad about trips is the problem and not the trips themselves. Hmmm

Off yourself faggot

>It’s fun and it builds a community.
NO. NEWFAGGOT. NO. IT DOES NOT.

PLEASE JUST GO AWAY. STOP USING THE TRIP. STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE DESTROYING THE COMMUNITY. PLEASE JUST KILL YOUR SELF.

PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THIS. YOUR FUCKING TRIP IS NOT MAKING THESE THREADS BETTER YOU ARE MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE.

PLEASE STOP.

FUCKING PLEASE. WHY WON'T YOU JUST STOP BEING A HISTRIONIC FUCKING FAGGOT IN THESE THREADS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?

YOU ARE FORCING ANONS TO MAKE SECONDARY NON-TRIPFAG GENERALS TO AVOID YOUR DUMB BULLSHIT. YOU ARE NOT "BUILDING COMMUNITY" YOU ARE LITERALLY TEARING IT APART.

I FUCKING HATE AND I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER WE WELCOME ON THIS BOARD NOW. YOU ARE FUCKING CANCER KYS CUNT.

Is Chernobyl set in the Game of Thrones universe then? How are these Game of Throne characters in Chernobyl?

HOW
I want to do that too

uranium ore isn't that radioactive actually, you can pick the stuff up without any I'll effects

it needs to be refined before it starts to be immediately dangerous

Why won't you just tell me a bit about yourself?

Welcome to the Yea Forums community! I appreciate and respect your desire to put a name on your posts, it lets me know who I am having a conversation with. All these anons are tiring sometimes.

Don't stop being yourself!

Dude, just give it a rest. Stop responding and he won’t have anyone to talk to.

seething

haha my mom when Dad hits her lol

You know LOST had a Slavic character played by a Slav and he even spoke Russian and spoke in a thick accent. Yup...*crack*...now THAT was a good show...*sip*

Attached: 0E0E259D-773F-498C-8CFC-7E194B136A0F.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Lol!

Hey there mate, please don't post in all caps, it looks like you are yelling! :)

If you were on Lost, would you have kept entering the numbers? I laid awake so many nights in contemplation.

Nah fuck it that's this thread now. Another thread about how stupidnamenigger needs everyone to talk about her.
WOW THE GOOK LEARNED A MEME

Seriously everything you do now for most of the main OC anons on these threads is annoy them and make them make new threads. If that is you goal, good for you. You did it. You're an active cancer on these generals and you are ruining a good thing. Thanks!

is corium just pure and worthless shit or can you do something with it

Of course. I would do it every night and day until I was old and on the last day I would stop pressing it.

That is assuming that no one would come to replace me.

desu

Get a room.

include me in the screepcap desu

You could probably use it as fuel if it wasn't fused into the ground and reactor core. As it is, it's not worth the effort or risk.

Yayyy we have a new tripfriend!

Hello, namenigger, I will definitely add you in the screencap! How was your day? Any good TV or films you have seen lately?

They did a good job on the casting. A lot of the actors here look like they could almost be real life.

Attached: 1557443788644.jpg (624x351, 35K)

Oh hey guys, what's going on this thread

What's all the weird writing behind them? I thought Chernobyl was in England?

Attached: DA43E9FB-16BF-4765-8F4A-1425CFDF3904.jpg (480x360, 21K)

not much, friend!

This thread sucks.

You are delusional, go to the infirmary

Well what can you expect this thread has literally been happening nonstop since the first episode aired and the second episode hasn’t even come out yet. Not much left to talk about.

We could talk about Chateau Heartiste, he just posted about a corporate conspiracy to censor and impoverish dissident voices.

nope I just exist to call you a faggot.

I unironically hope for you to die. I wish that you kill yourself today. I hate you more than anyone else that posts on this board, including the IRA shills that are literally being paid to train retards how to be terrorists.

You will ruin every thread you participate in with your fucking histrionic tripcode and it will NEVER stop being a thing.

And you know, you COULD just NOT be a fucking faggot and ruin EVERY thread you're in. And even if you wanted to ruin every thread you're in, you could do it without trip. But as it is now, you are ACTIVE cancer for ALL of the anons that actually contribute to these threads.

Just go user! Seeing your name is making people leave the thread. If that is your goal, than it's clear that you're a bad-faith actor and you need to be confronted and highlighted until your trip gets banned. If you are actually participating in good faith, just STOP being a tripfaggot when you have ZERO reason to be.

It's your choice cunt. Why are you here? You want a "community?" Being the one retard with a name is the opposite way of accomplishing that.

Seriously. I hope you either get over your newfaggot name shit, or you kill yourself. There will be no community for you here. Ever.

Haha yeah dude right on

When one tripfag ruins a whole thread

You have to admit it’s pretty hilarious how some anons burn themselves out so hard over it.

There is always more to talk about when it comes to nuclear physics. Don’t shit up a thread just because you personally don’t see any merit in it.

>intentionally annoy people
>lol kinda funny how people get annoyed
Buzz off Johnny.

that's the best part. You literally don't even speak english.
no you're a degenerate narcissist. You're ACTIVE CANCER. YOU NEED TO GO

YOU

NEED

TO

GO

YOU

NEED

TO

GO

YOU

NEED

TO

GO

YOU

NEED

TO

GO

THIS WILL NOT STOP

YOU

NEED

TO

GO

IF YOU WANT COMMUNITY DROP THE TRIP

OTHERWISE

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

Huge chunks of the Bible are objectively bullshit. The whole Exodus thing for example? It never happened. Ancient Egyptians were meticulous record keepers and we know plenty about their slavery (which was limited until the Greco-Roman period). There are no mentions of any large scale Jewish slavery and no archaeological evidence any Egyptian slaves ever travelled the way the Bible says they did. The whole book was invented wholesale, maybe with some loose inspiration from the Egyptian temporary occupation of Canaan. Even worse are the numbers: the Bible says the Exodus was comprised of 1.5 to 2 million people. Considering the entire Egyptian population at the time was 4.5 million people at most, the very idea that half of the population dissappeared and nobody in Egypt or its neighbours even noticed is ludicrous.

Trying to explain the Bible rationally is an exercise in futility.

>let’s build a community by kicking a hornet’s nest

I’m not shitting it up at all. In fact I’ve offered criticism, fun facts on radioactivity and various papers and links to other subjects along this topic. Whereas all I see anons are doing is complaining or just repeating the same jokes over and over. Please get on my level.

It’s obviously exaggerated and not done exactly as described because it’s oral stories and metaphors. But either way it has historical value in the ideas and thoughts it’s trying to transmit form the past. Julius Evola makes a good case for saying mythology is more accurate than history. History can be rewritten, it can be biased, it can be censored. Whereas mythology captures not only a historical event, but it also captures the emotionality and thoughts of a culture which also provide further insight into the past. It’s all about connecting the dots.

>I’m not shitting it up at all.
no you really are. Every thread you've been in has been absolutely ruined by you. All day yesterday there were competing generals, one with the annoying tripfag, and one without.

This really can't be stressed enough: you're REAL bad for this "community."

>In fact I’ve offered criticism, fun facts on radioactivity and various papers and links to other subjects along this topic
yeah so has everyone else, and they didn't need a fucking tripcode to do it.
> Please get on my level.
newfaggot redditor level?

Why can't you be anonymous?

Ruined for you.

S A G E

>tripfags

Attached: tripfags.jpg (501x1200, 144K)

is this actually good? seems to draw more shitposting than GoT threads (judging by this thread anyway)

Virgin
>autist
>sperg about truth & proper functioning of subordinates
>likes to trash subordinates publicly
>special cases doctor aka maximum lives at stake: 1
>stops colleagues from doing risky shit, does it himself
>worst he's seen is peoples guts during operations
>drug addict
>in love with boss lady&has best friend, ruins life/career over them
House

vs

Chad
>autist
>sperg about truth & proper functioning of subordinates
>forbids trashing subordinates publicly
>nuclear reactor operator aka maximum lives at stake: hundreds of thousands
>sends colleagues to do risky shit, it's their duty
>worst he's seen is skin burned by hot air falling of his colleague faces while he had to deal with natural disaster consequences "in the dark"
>smokes
>never seen with a woman and no friends, life/career ruined by soulless "the only disasters that happened in USSR happened because of maintenance personnel" state
Dyatlov

Attached: house.jpg (390x293, 19K)

Where the fuck is the jannie?

Hey Vasily! Vhat iz dezz???

Attached: vasily678897.jpg (1473x910, 87K)

why can't you be anonymous? What is wrong with you? Why do you need people to know that it's some namefag talking? This only makes what you say LESS credible at this point. You've said a lot of annoying shit that will ALWAYS be archived now. You've ruined your trip. You'll NEVER be able to say anything without standing out as "that fucking asshole."

Do you understand this? How can I help you understand?
No ruined for everyone. You ruin these threads.

Do you just not realize? How can this be better explained to you?

Yea Forums is NOT reddit. We do NOT value seeing ANY usernames. You have ruined your tripcode by being annoying over and over. You are ruining these generals with your continued presence. How can I help you understand?

help me help you.

first episode is really fucking good

It's just magnets bro. They are magic by themselves.

I don’t care if you throw a fit every time. You’re just going to have to learn to deal with it.

download link plz

>We do NOT value seeing ANY usernames
>literally added the feature for people to use
retard.
anyway best we can do is ignore and not be so easily triggered by them.
resist the temptation to reply to them. your whining cant stop them.

anons is the scene where the firefighter touches the graphite real? I mean, can radiation really damage tissues immediatly in high doses?

Attached: 51V3b-Ql7WL.jpg (349x500, 60K)

yes

It might take a bit longer and dramatic effect is probably at play but it’s really hard to gauge the initial radioactivity and response reactions since all instruments were dead.

>I don’t care if you throw a fit every time.
why not? This will NEVER be a community about you. This will NEVER be a community that appreciates you. You will ALWAYS be a source of frustration that everyone else has to work around. And for what?

Why are you doing this?

>You’re just going to have to learn to deal with it.
no I've done this plenty of times before. You're clearly already cracking. I used to be a tripfag. I used to be a bunch of tripfags in the last decade. You WILL stop. You will either be banned and banned for ban evasion and lose your trip forever, or you'll just grow the fuck up and participate like everyone else.

There is ZERO reason for you to be tripfagging for your inane shitposts. There is ZERO reason for you to be ruining every fucking thread with your narcissism.

explain it fag, WHO doesn't say nothing on their site about skin peeling of your hand if you touch a radioactive brick

look at this tryhard LOL

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT SUPARETARDNAME SAID THEY'RE SO QUALIFIED AND SPECIAL THEY GOT HERE FROM REDDIT A FEW MONTHS AGO THEY'RE SO FUCKING SPECIAL

It was nuclear reactor levels of gamma radiation, yeah your shit would peel off

Attached: 926DE820-905C-4275-AB7B-D71085516DA2.jpg (785x884, 101K)

*ahem*

COMRADES, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT RADIATION IS AN INVENTION BY THE CAPITALISTS TO KEEP THE POWER OF THE ATOM OUT OF THE WORKERS HAND. EVEN DIRECT EXPOSURE TO THE CORE IS NO MORE DANGEROUS THAN CONSUMING ONE LARGE BANANA.

graphite lmao

Attached: E582C0F4-48E5-41A6-B4C3-DA128AA1D1F2.jpg (750x701, 378K)

so you've literally JUST gotten here in May?

Looking at your archives I notice that you essentially have NO job. You post almost every hour of every day like this shit is your job.

Why not get a job? Why do you use a tripcode that just highlights how fucking lazy and addicted to internet you are?

Did you just not get the memo from /r/Yea Forums?

Why are you like this?

have it guys

nah

Is this a metaphor for what you are doing to this thread?

alright well I'm going to sleep. Sorry for derailing thread. I'm going to block retardname so she's everyone elses problem now.

I tried.

For you, maybe.

>It's a tripfag episode

Attached: 1532275490213.jpg (251x242, 13K)

>been stuck on repeats all fucking day

Attached: 1536529318185.gif (500x381, 977K)

hi

For everyone besides you, more likely. You're like the dude at parties who gets kicked out for being too much of an obnoxious faggot.

He's a high-ranking octogenarian CPSU official in 1980s.
This means that during Stalin's era he either took part in the purges, covered them up with similar speeches, was directly involved, or all of the above.

The purges were far from limited to liberal intelligencia or immediate threats to Soviet control. If you rat on someone to NKVD, you got their property. If you had a reason to rat, but didn't, your chances of being next went up. A typical story about a teacher that whispered to a colleague 'How can this be going on?' during, basically, a PTA meeting, being ratted on by 3 different individuals.
If you were taken in, you'd get a confession and 'accomplices' tortured out of you. And by tortured I mean *tortured*. Fingernails ripped of, rape of female detainees was widespread. There's an apocryphal story about civil war marshal Tukhachevsky who fell out of Stalin's favor and had his spine ripped out of his body as he breathed. This one is probably untrue, but gives you some understanding of the brutality of the purges.
If you were a scientist you were inherently suspicious and chances were you'd end up in a sharashka - a prison/design bureau for effectively slave science/engineering labor. Korolev, the guy who later launched the first man in space, was arrested, tortured and spent years in a sharashka.

This dude was a mid-rank Soviet official at the time and, as such, was *directly* involved. He was the guy who knew about it in intimate detail. He was likely also a guy you went to to rat on someone or beg for clemency for your loved one. The clemency in these cases was rarely free but it gave these types the kind of gravitas on display here.

If he's Ukrainian, there's a good chance he took a direct part in Holodomor, when the Soviet government basically followed the same logic as here to cover up massive famine. By massive I mean parent-boiling-their-kids massive.I imagine he'd be giving the same kind of rationale at the time.

It hasn’t been all day though. We had at least two really good threads.

Cool story. I’m sure you’re a real life of the party.

Despite people bitching about this, it's better than Russian accents. Besides, Having it be in spoken English allows native English speakers to have the events feel more intimate and increases the immersion.

you're all fired

seriously do you have a brain disorder? You talk like someone with brain damage. You do all this evasive troll bullshit, while seemingly wanting to contribute at the same time.

Like if you want to do the "community" thing you've GOT to lose the trip. And if you want to do the troll thing, whatever, you suck, but at least quit acting like an actual crazy person and trying to have it both ways.

inb4 no u.

No it’s not. The precise ranking of quality is:
1. Ukrainian with subtitles
2. English with setting’s accents.
2. English with native accents.

>English with fake accents being anywhere but rock bottom
kys yourself

Why they just didn't ask firemen or went to look from a different angle (were firemen were working)? This shit was handled poorly.

If you can’t do accents right, you’re a bad actor. Ask Daniel Day Lewis.

It doesn’t matter where you look from. Seeing the light is what kills you.

They needed someone who would understand what the reactor should look like, and a different angle wouldn't make a difference, radiation is like light, if you can see it then it can see you.

Daniel Day Lewis as a matter of fact is a proponent of the Stanislavsky School of Acting aka method acting. Based Slavs again teaching us again how to do drama properly.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure not all firemen died only some that were exposed to a lot of radiation and from the angle they were working you could see that building got blown out.
Unless they wanted to look at reactor itself, but that's a suicide, unless they didn't imagine that it could happen. I suppose it's easier to talk about it in hindsight.

>if you can't do what one of the very best actors on the face of the planet can do, then you're a bad actor!

Yes. That’s how standards work.

They knew there was a hole in the roof, but Dyatlov had told them it was from an emergency tank exploding, they needed to find out for sure what had happened inside the reactor hall

>Unless they wanted to look at the reactor itself
That is exactly what they wanted to do.

>1. Ukrainian with subtitles
The USSR engaged in pervasive suppression of the local languages, forcing all their ethnic groups to speak Russian even on their own territory. The Chernobyl techs would be speaking Russian when on the job, even though many of them were Ukrainians.
>2. English with setting’s accents.
Putting aside the fact that people imitating foreign accents sounds inherently silly, what accents would those be? The lazy, ah-heavy Muscovite Russian? Standard Russian? The hard, Ukrainian accented Russian that substitutes "h" for "g"? Most of those people had their own regional accents.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Makes sense. I guess that's why you need drones and robots, but they didn't have them on site. Now they would have broke down like those clean up robots, but probably not immediately. Also, they should have shit ton more rad detectors so that bullshit about them "not working" doesn't happen again.

If you think the accents matter, you’re a pleb. If you’re a tripfag who has been spamming and derailing threads all day, you’re a retarded faggot.

>his spine ripped out of his body as he breathed
>parent-boiling-their-kids

fuck me, commies are metal

That’s not true at all. You’re just regurgitating crap you heard other anons make up. Ukrainian is already naturally close to Russian, just with different words and structure in some parts. And again bad actors not being able to do good accents is not a justification for saying accents are bad. The actors are bad. Not the accents.

It does matter because this is a historical drama, and you want as much authenticity as possible. Excusing this is akin to historical revisionism.

>russian shill
>annoying nigger named tripfaggot
like pottery

Stay uneducated and larping angloboy

they need "is a paid shill" as a report option.

Attached: 1515222434143.jpg (500x375, 36K)

The creator said in the official podcast that they started with Russian accents early on, but found the performances were better without them.

He also mentioned something about Russian accents starting to sound comical or cartoonish quickly. Not because Russians inherently sound funny, but because pop culture has embedded stereotypes along with Russian characters over the decades.

what's the pay structure like?

What kind of quota are you dealing with? Is it based on engagement or is just more like "be busy" the whole time?

Which offices do you report to?

Attached: Putin Medvede-pederast.jpg (274x320, 18K)

Aka bad actors and bad directors

interesting to see that Putin shills are using trips now.

Attached: putin pedophile.jpg (750x750, 146K)

Attached: i have no income.jpg (201x263, 7K)

>I have no standards

why can't I get a response?

Are you working right now?

If so, what's the pay like?

What's the quota like?

Did you just start in May?

Attached: putin boy kiss.jpg (968x681, 59K)

muh accents

Attached: nyoron.jpg (600x475, 57K)

Fuck off you dumb cunt, and stop using words you don't understand.

Go huff gas abo

he probably didnt realise what he saw
it was night and they just heard an explosion it could be anything really

Fuck off you attention whoring stupid piece of shit, go redub the show with your retarded accent and post the results, faggot.

I mean technically the best production would’ve been Slav actors speaking Ukrainian

>reeeee paid shills
Oh look 2ch is finally here

kys retard

Who gives a shit

Third worlders

People with standards.

What did the shill mean by this?

people are retarded enough to give him (you)s instead of filtering

Attached: tripfags.jpg (1280x1022, 191K)

Fuck off you dumb cunt, you don't have any standards.

Well you're proven my post wrong, I feel ashamed now. I guess you don't call everyone you disagree with a shill. How wrong I was

Oh no, it's a retarded shill.

honestly this evasion seems notable.

Which offices are you in? Is this a new thing to try and develop agents of influence using tripcodes? What reason is there to think you aren't working right now? Is the trip how you log your time?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!YLGGDMylUnP/page/38/

you literally go through the whole playbook. anti normie, anti us, anti anglo, anti women, rape is sex, soi messaging, the jews did this, racebaiting etc. Wow this is fascinating. So you are actually working huh?

Attached: how russian active measuresworks.jpg (720x1440, 434K)

nice thread guys

Attached: retards.jpg (1081x895, 104K)

he only told him to stay cuz he didnt want to go

If you add ;stub:no to the end of the regex you won't even know they're here until people start making "f*kn tripfag" posts that don't directly respond to one of them.

Man I sure love attention whoring tripfags

Put everything needed to filter this retard in the next OP

This is the worst Chernobyl thread yet.

To the roof with some of you absolute turds.

retardname is an IRA shill.

They will never prove that they aren't. They are using the trip likely to log their time. You can look through their 4plebs for an example of what IRA shill posts look like.

Attached: Russian-Social-Media-Capabilities.png (837x634, 627K)

just filter and report them. Sorry for derailing this thread. won't happen again.

Attached: gamergate incel sjw cuck euromaidan.png (1908x1302, 202K)

Someone, go grab the dosimeter. Tell me what it reads.

Why have these faggots not been banned yet? This better not go on much longer.

Just finished the first episode and I enjoyed. When the second comes out? Also more Chernobyl kino?

new episodes every monday
make your own kino, ya bum

My family is Russian/Ukrainian, you titanic cretin. In Ukrainian schools, all the subjects from 5th grade and on were taught in Russian, as were all college courses. Meanwhile, many Russians living in Ukraine still can't speak Ukrainian because they simply never had to.

Chernobyl Diaries even though it’s kinda crap it’s shot on location and STALKER

3.6 tripfags/hour

not bad, not terrible

Most Ukrainians can also speak Russian yes, doesn’t change the fact that rural scientists (aka well educated) would be speaking their language to each other. Maybe Russian to the Russian admin but to their colleagues and friends and family it would’ve been Ukranian.

new bread no bicker

Attached: hodor happy to see you .jpg (1428x1394, 176K)

>fireman picks up up some kind of broken cylinder
>hand is injured from what looks like burns
Jesus Christ! Was it really that bad? How much radiation was that?

Surviving Disaster: Chernobyl is great, and very similar to this show

youtube.com/watch?v=yk3-XUe0oEU

but the meter only goes up to 3.6

He played the maester of winterfell in the first seasons of got, the one who was killed by the ironborn

That was a graphite moderator that has been in contact with a fuel rod, it would have been inside the reactor absorbing radiation since it was built. I'd imagine it would be almost as bad as holding an actual fuel rod.

rallying up the men to say that you should be cheering now

Based

THE CIRCULAR ROD CUTOUTS WERE STILL GLOWING YELLOW ALONG THE EDGES, EVEN AT NIGHT ITS OBVIOUS, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT

HE KNOWS ITS THE GRAPHITE MEANING THE CORE IS FUCKING SHREDDED

ALLOWING A MAN TO THE ROOF FOR NO REASON IS MURDER