Netflix glamorizing attractive killers

Zec Efron's performance as Ted Bundy was pure kino... but did Netflix romanticize him too much?

Girls on twitter are creaming themselves over a guy that brutally raped and murdered about 30 women. What's next, a sexy movie about Jodi Arias?

Attached: ted bundy efron.png (780x469, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0284929/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=rgIrXJ77I4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qZFM8x-usZI
youtu.be/qZFM8x-usZI?t=2240
youtube.com/watch?v=qZFM8x-usZI&feature=youtu.be&t=2340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They didn't even do the best Ted

Gonna need to see some of those tweets. By the way rape is OK as long as he's Chad

This. Society allows Chad to get away with anything because he earned his place at the top in the social pyramid.

Bitches loved the real Ted Bundy too so it makes sense for the movie to sexualize him

Bundy's entire thing was being charismatic. I haven't seen it, and think Efron is a little too attractive to play him, but if he comes off as appealing they did it right, no?

Chad Bundy

I have more and will post, but all you have to do is search for ted bundy on twitter.

Attached: bundytweet.png (1022x310, 79K)

Well Ted Cruz hasn't been caught yet

>Netflix

Hide

Attached: bundytweet2.png (592x492, 41K)

it's good, watch it.

Kek, this girl consents to being killed by Bundy or Efron.

forgot pic

Attached: bundytweet3.png (617x437, 42K)

>Girls on twitter are creaming themselves over a guy that brutally raped and murdered about 30 women

well it happened back then too

Attached: 98372839.png (925x201, 36K)

>Girls on twitter are creaming themselves over a guy that brutally raped and murdered about 30 women.

That's not Netflix's fault. Stupid women are naturally attracted to dangerous and violent men. This has always been the case and is nothing new. Serial-killer "shrines" on the Internet are as old as Tumblr.

Somebody post that screencap of Facebook during the Chris Brown controversy with all the women saying how turned-on they are by the idea of Chris Brown beating the shit out of them.

Uhhm sweetie they have to be hot too. Nobody wants to get murdered by a creepy incel

Attached: joachim-kroll.jpg (650x717, 18K)

Women are idiots, they also liked that one Boston bomber despite the fact that most of the bombing victims were women and children

>TFW you fell for the "Women are human" meme

Attached: 1532399503742.jpg (761x899, 126K)

stupid sexy bundy

Your mom's a woman, don't you love her? It's almost mothers day for goodness sake

Attached: women in a nutshell 2.jpg (608x581, 49K)

even the precursor autistic incel, Elliot "The Supreme Gentleman" Rodger, had girls creaming themselves over him after the fact. the female's murderer fetish doesn't care how attractive or even remotely sane the man is, only that he is in fact a violent criminal of some kind. being attractive is just a bonus.

Based women. They'd rather fuck serial killers and rapists than one of you faggots

Attached: tenor 2.jpg (229x220, 11K)

This movie honestly sucked.
Visually it looked like a cheap Lifetime Original, and they blew past his killing years way too quickly. I thought it was totally fine that we don't actually see any of the murders, but to start after most of the killing was over was stupid.

I also take offence to the fact that they barely go into any detail about the really heinous shit he did. They just make it seem like he killed girls, not that he raped their corpses and cut off their heads and fucked the heads until they were almost liquid. You call the movie "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile" but don't go into any detail about the vile and shocking aspects of it.

I give it a 5/10

This happens with literally every well-known murderer. Ask a prison guard.

Well, time to kill myself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

superior ted bundy movie coming thru, without a homosexual actor:

imdb.com/title/tt0284929/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=rgIrXJ77I4Q (trailer)
youtube.com/watch?v=qZFM8x-usZI (full movie)

great scene:
youtu.be/qZFM8x-usZI?t=2240 (start here for humour)
youtube.com/watch?v=qZFM8x-usZI&feature=youtu.be&t=2340 (or skip ahead a minute for REAL humour)

FUCK YOU. BITCH. FUCK YOU. BITCH! FUCK YOU BITCH!

Attached: bundy2002.jpg (780x1129, 86K)

your mom goes to college

Attached: pepe kaczynski.jpg (413x499, 109K)