Jewish boycott of Georgia

Last thread got deleted. Alyssa Milano and Hollywood kikes are organizing a boycott of Georgia because of anti-abortion billl. How is (((Hollywood))) this powerful? Remember: You can't boycott the Jewish state, Goy. But the Jews can boycott your state.

Attached: alyssa-milano-sorry-not-sorry.jpg (638x425, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/news/third-federal-court-blocks-anti-bds-law-unconstitutional
nypost.com/2014/06/04/botched-circumcisions-becoming-health-crisis-in-south-africa/
ulwaluko.co.za/Photos.html
dispatchlive.co.za/news/2014-01-11-outrage-over-graphic-circumcision-website/
cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=UGfWXMjLKMn0swW17b2gDg&q=hollywood boycott israel&oq=hollywood israel boy&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i22i30.624.3235..3972...0.0..0.169.2179.12j9......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131.cNEC_xXzM-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_boycott_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck are you talking about "powerful"
They're just not going to film there.

Quick, name Milano's most recent starring movie appearance without looking it up!

Who's da boss?

Attached: georgia1.jpg (546x830, 130K)

Attached: georgia2.jpg (556x689, 60K)

Can't you read, kike? I can't boycott your state but you can boycott mine. Therein lies the secret of Semitic power. Also, 4Channel kikes delete my threads no matter what.

As actors, our work often brings us to Georgia. We've always found your state to be populated with friendly and caring people. We've found the hotels in which we stay and restaurants in which we dine while filming there to be comfortable and of a high quality. We've been glad to bring billions of dollars in revenue to support Georgia's schools, parks, and communities.

Can you feel the seething hatred, amalek?

50 names. How many Jews?

>Uzoamaka Nwanneka "Uzo"
POC diversity hire tranny
>Christina Applegate
married a kike
>Alec Baldwin
crypto or half-blood
>Maria Bello
Jew
>Michael Ian Black
Jew
>Yvette Nicole Brown
POC diversity tranny
>Sophia Bush
Jew
>Don Cheadle
nigger
>Holly Marie Combs
Jew
>Laverne Cox
nigger tranny
>David Cross
Jew
>Jon Cryer
Jew
>Felcia Day
Jew
>Minnie Driver
crypto
>Mia Farrow
Jew
>Frances Fisher
Jew

That's just one column and it's all so tiresome.jpg.

>trying to prevent abortion

Attached: abortion brain meme 2.jpg (500x701, 89K)

no uterus no opinion

But Benny Shapiry told me Jews cannot support abortion???

Why not just kill the degenerate trash and minorities instead? Or at least sterilize them.

Unironically why I'm pro-choice

and how do you plan to do that

White abortions are under-reported. Also, shut the fuck up, kike. It's immoral to kill babies.

Those aren't real Jews. They should hand in their Jew badge.

thats extortion. the dixie mafia needs to make alyssa sleep with dem gators

Gotta save dem black babies so they can grow up to rob/rape multiple white people then live off your taxes the rest of their life in prison.

Attached: soyboy Wojak meets based niggers.png (1200x800, 325K)

Do it the same way they like to kill innocent children in the womb. A scalpel to the brain or grind them to mulch and vaccuum their remains.

this desu

yvette nicole brown and felicia day? lol they aint even actors lol

Murdering babies and selling their body parts is wrong, you fucking kike. PP isn't helping stave off white genocide one bit, which is mostly happening through demo replacement.

Oh WOW you've REALLY convinced me friendo! For my racism sure supercedes my desire not to live in a world where babies are systemically killed and harvested for parts in their millions!

Gee you sure have backed us 4channers into a corner with your logic! It's literally impossible for me to oppose abortion and be racist, CLEARLY! I must now suppport abortion in all its forms, indescriminately for white or black babies regardless of term time.

Do you think this actually works on anyone, shill? Seriously?

Stop loling, kike faggot.

gee, I wonder why it got deleted, could it have something to do with your ignorant antisemitic rhetoric?

Does this mean they're going to stop sex trafficking poor white girls out of Georgia?

They must think they're pretty clever to keep using their stale memes.

This. PP shills plz go. Fucking die in a fire you sick fucks.

Georgia is full of niggers, by supporting the heartbeat bill, you're indirectly supporting the birth of more criminals and rapists.

>your ignorant antisemitic rhetoric?
Suck my circumcised dick, you fucking circle.

>Michael Ian Black was considered relevant enough to sign
The letter is meaningless.

>Why won't those evil conservatives let us mass murder babies?! Reeeeee!!

>This is what (((redpilled))) Atheists actually believe

The Disney threads are above and below, my little kike.

Why not just sterilize niggers instead? Abortion is never right and it's a stain on a society/culture. It erodes the soul of the nation that allows it within its walls.

>literally nobody of importance
But wait,
>Tim Heidecker will finally stop making shows on Adult Swim
MDE NEVER DIES, BABY

Let me repeat if for you, dumb kike.

Jews can boycott our state.
We can't boycott their state.

Can you get that through your pointy ears?

Tony danza.

No, there is no ethical ground for outlawing abortion

Murder is wrong, period.
Enjoy Hell.

I agree. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Kikes love abortion, in case you didn't realize goys.

>You can't boycott the Jewish state, Goy.
literally every university has an "end israeli apartheid" student group

Since when did niggers begin to care about what's legal and what isn't? When did that ever stop a nigger from doing something they wanted to do? They'll just go to pajeets for backalley abortions. Nothing will change except for white girls.

Almost every state has anti-BDS legislation. It's literally illegal to boycott Israel, fucking Jewboy.

based kikes keeping the nigger population down

Attached: file.png (789x345, 520K)

Did you ever just consider that it is private individuals that hold personal weight and influence for their own causes?

That it isn't some organized conspiracy? That like-minded people simply find each other not because of who they are, but what they believe.

I know that is a shocking belief for most of you here, but is it that far the realm of possibility? Happens outside of Judaism every fucking day, there are not Synagogue attendance where everyone agrees to follow the same path, just like any demographic. Jews actually disagree with other Jews more than any perceived foe.

It is almost like we are other fellow human-beings, that act no different than demographics of non-Jews. You argue otherwise, you don't really know your own cultures past We are a convenient boogey-man, one in which you don't have to look at your own people as the cause of such "disruption".

You're one unexpected pregnancy away from liking abortion, too.

kek

Burn in Hell, filth.

>What is the federal government
>aclu.org/news/third-federal-court-blocks-anti-bds-law-unconstitutional
Thanks for playing.

Didn't read. Get in the oven.

how many times have you been arrested for not buying sodastream

If you want to remain ignorant of anything outside your well-established predisposed hate, I can't do anything about it. Other than call you out for voluntarily contributing to your own and continued ignorance.

"Surely I'm a better person, and know better than actual Jews?" Thanks Rabbi

>loving niggers this much

Attached: here's your western culture bro.jpg (853x861, 210K)

(((Planned Parenthood)))

Ethel Higgins Byrne is listed as Jewish, but her sister Margaret Sanger is somehow not. The abortion industry, like the foreskin trade, is as Jewish as it gets. Any kikes posting about abortion being the solution to the "negro problem" are just that -- kikes. They hate to be called kikes because it reminds them of Christ.

I have literally zero problem with niggers. I've known a few really decent blacks in my life and they all seemed very trad and redpilled.

why would kikes want more abortions? isn't their goal to create more slaves?

Coitus interruptus always works for me. Maybe think of math problems?

i too have no problem with based black men (who are fucking based btw) very basedly fucking my wife
i'm based now

They have 7 billion slaves, they need masses of human body parts for their experiments and gene splicing industries.

No, what works for you is not having sex

Good for them. The Kike Strikes Back as you well know. Soon we'll have National Anti-Semite Bills and you'll still be fagging out.

>Coitus interruptus
You know how I know you don't fuck?

based jews paving the way for transhumanism

I don't have a wife because I'm not a retard buying into the cucked Jewish lifestyle. Women need to be constantly in fear their man will leave or discard them if their standards drop, marriage is like planting a fucking open season sign on your wife.

I got stopped by (((Officer Kowalski))) yesterday for choosing the store brand hummus instead of Sabre.

Hahahaha. Only kikes have (((Pastor Anderson)))) pics saved. Fuck you kike!!!

A national anti-Semitism bill would face the same obstruction that state-level bills do, retard. You're going to have to amend the Bill of Rights.

Attached: 1499130829165.jpg (500x447, 107K)

Pretty much. It's obvious that the only way to save the white race is to ban abortion which will create more based black men, along with not marrying so that the based black men can produce more based mixed race people.

the first things feminazis did is
-removing the rule that adultery is a fault
-saying killing babies is okay
-pushing hard for the pills

There is no obligation to sustain a life whose existence is dependent upon infringing on your own freedoms. Do hospitals not turn away patients who can't afford treatment thus effectively killing them.l? We live in a society where the system kills people all the time and it is accepted.

Attached: judea declares war on germany.jpg (1372x986, 490K)

It's like asking "Don't Jews have enough foreskins already?

Know how I know you're a kike?

but if jews want more foreskins they would need more babies, which wouldn't make sense if they also want more abortions?

Your Texan teachers have to sign Israeli oaths! It's nothing to be proud of.

Texans voted for Trump, why can't they live with the consequences?

If the white race is strong enough it won't need 'saving'. It wouldn't allow itself to get beaten and bred out of existence in the first place, wouldn't allow the indoctrination of its own youth, wouldn't live in fear and terror of minorities and speaking out against them or fighting back.

They make money and free flesh off of both. Do you not understand the kikel game? Money up and down and all around.

Don't punish the shabbos goys for being misled.

Good, I hope they get all these assholes out of my state, we have enough problems as it is, don't want Hollywood leftists shitting it up even more.

>kikes push for abortion
>birth rates fall
>number of foreskins harvested fall
I thought kikes are supposed to be smart?

Now that the goalposts are in the next county over, I think we're done here. It was nice talking to you.

>living in a state that's

Attached: 1553207069021.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes, that is correct. I am and I do.
Go to Israel and stay there.

A woman's right/freedom is to not engage in the one activity which risks pregnancy in the first place. When another human temporarily resides inside you, you don't have total freedom/rights over your body anymore. The state and society had a duty and a moral obligation to prevent anyone (including the mother) harming that human inside her.

It's really quite simple. There are myriad ways also of avoiding pregnancy while even still engaging in vaginal intercourse.

And yet all these people will jump right back on the producers's cocks like nothing ever happened

please call me based or your mother aborts you tonight

Attached: 1528281440060.png (500x500, 39K)

It's over 50% you dumbass
And at least I don't post wojaks like an aspie

>55.9% Non-Hispanic White
>44.1% Non-Hispanic White birthrates
I give it another 5 years

Attached: 1365936563730.jpg (805x669, 36K)

Blacks don't get circumcised. They're smarter than you obviously.

Absolutely no one cares what this dumpy "once-was" has to say. Show a recent photo of her...looks like a dumpy housewife

>Living in the most cucked Zio-state
Pls don't mss

dumpy trumpy lol

Daily reminder masturbation is abortion of a million babies

It's front-page news for some reason.

Sex has nothing to do with it. If you woke up one day with another human attached to you and you have to keep this human attached to you for 9 months or else it will die, you have no obligation to go through with that. It is a good and noble thing to go through with it if it isn't something you want, but if you don't go through with it then there is no obligation and no grounds for legal action against you.

So you'd rather have more blacks than less foreskins?

>rosie o'donald, sarah silverman, amy schumer
Imagine the smell.

Go to bed, Aleister.

It won't matter what actor's do, studio executives don't give a shit and will shoot wheever it offers the best incentives

I really don't understand how you get pregnant nowadays unless you just don't give a shit. Spermacide, condoms, and numerous hormonal birth control options that can be used in tandem all have over 99% chance to prevent a pregnancy. Combine those together and there's a higher chance of being smashed by a meteor.

No, I'll be forever happy to be a thorn in your side. If you can't handle opinions that don't mend with your own, you shouldn't have opened your mouth.

I'd rather not pilpul with your kikey ass.

whatever you say fag

ok noggy

Sustaining a neonate's life infringes your own freedoms.

In five years this post will be "aight fuck u"

> If you woke up one day with another human attached to you and you have to keep this human attached to you for 9 months or else it will die,
It isn't 'one day', it's over a month and a half.

based and rothbardpilled

Wrong. Both persons' bodies and lives must be protected.

>Sex has nothing to do with pregnancy/abortion

Just fucking wut?

>muh abortion “right”
Just use a fucking condom.
Is that really so hard?

The jewish strategy is a lot better because it's more sneakier and you get to call people a crazy conspiracy theorist when they figure out your ulterior motive.

Gee what's the difference between a sperm, an unfertilized egg and a fertilized egg, I fucking wonder.

endearing but you're still a kike. you don't have to be a nignog to hold all life precious. but you're a stupid yid-circle, so what would you know about that?

Most blacks I've had sex with were cut.

Sex has nothing to do with the ethics of the abortion argument. It's a life that is dependent on taxing someone else's body. If a person doesn't want to deal with that, they don't have to.

Do you warn them first that you have AIDS?

You can look up the stats yourself. Or you can go fuck niggers. Either way I'm right.

You guys depend on subjective correlation, and correlation is not by default causation. Nonetheless you believe as such, because you want to believe it. So you do, and any attacks against that flawed reasoning is thrown into the wind. Because you don't want to here it, you've already made up your mind.

We're coming for you, Georgia...

Attached: dershowitz.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

>Why am I in a wheelchair? Well, I got hit by a truck but correlation does not necessarily equal causation

>Blacks don't get circumcised. They're smarter than you obviously.
Not only do blacks get circumcised, they do it so much and fuck it up so badly that it's become a national health crisis in SA.

nypost.com/2014/06/04/botched-circumcisions-becoming-health-crisis-in-south-africa/

Check out this based dutch doctors web page, he's got a whole photo gallery of mangled nigger dicks. Tribal dick choppers hate him.
ulwaluko.co.za/Photos.html
dispatchlive.co.za/news/2014-01-11-outrage-over-graphic-circumcision-website/

That same standard is applicable to children after birth yet we criminalize neglect.

We wuz talkin American blacks, yo.

Like your state is any better fag
>inb4 "muh state is 100% white unlike yours"
Nice joke, you probably live in california or some shit. Don't even bother responding either

> Merchant Level
> >11,000,000

This is a fucking lie
t. black man

This is the dumbest argument pro choice people make

But it does because pregnancy is a purely voluntary thing. You don't need to engage in the one act which can result in pregnancy, ever.

So your argument is completely invalidated by this fact.

Sorry bruh. The rates are much lower than American whites. Thankfully it's much lower overall. One day it will be zero.

It's not valid as an argument. A sperm on its own just dies. An egg on its own just dies. A fertilized egg is what will develop one day into a full grown adult human barring an act of God or man.

Like 90% of the black dudes I fucked were cut. Only about 40% of the white guys were.

Granted I fucked a lot more black dudes.

You can give a child up and it will go into foster care or whatever. Fuck it getting too drunk to devil's advocate this anymore. What about drinking and drug use during a wanted pregnancy? That would be the analog to neglect. Abortion is technically terminated pregnancy. Analog to giving up the child, not neglect in this case, though the scenario results in death. It's sad, but I do think body autonomy is a right worth protecting even in the case of death. Maybe I am as twisted as the right thinks. Whatever

Yeah you are, so fucking kill yourself and do the world and himanity a favor. For once being deadly unironic here, the world will literally be a better place with someone with your mindset dead.

And I bet you're miserable anyway.

Thank you for your anecdote and arguably impressive sample size, pozzed faggot.

>Circumcision rates over the last decade reached 91 percent in white men, 76 percent in black men and only 44 percent in Hispanic men.

>cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/

Most Christians have been killed by fellow Christians. Does that mean all Christians have been killed other Christians?

Most Muslims were killed by fellow Muslims? Does that meant only Muslims kill Muslims?

The argument could even be applied to Jews, that during the time of Christ, there were at seven Jewish Prophets, and war between all areas was against their fellow Jews.

Nearly every differentiated culture has killed their own more than any other party. Civil war is the rule, not the exception. China India, Europeans, Native Americans. That is the history of these substantial cultures. Well before Judaism even formally existed.

It is blatantly lazy to lay it on one culture's door, I'd like to think you would know that. At least that is my hope. Something along the lines of personal responsibility, it is a taboo subject here I've noticed.

I'm a girl, lol. Cope harder.

lmao of course Wheaton is there

Abortion is the intentional use of chemical/mechanical means to terminate the life of the child developing in utero. The post birth analogue would be tossing the kid in a dumpster.

Giving the child up would be akin to a uterine transfer or artificial womb technology. Both of which we are theoretically possible but still in the most primitive stages of constructing. Emerging in vitro fertilization strategies are already using two surrogate uteruses to facilitate pregnancy: first for fertilization/initiation of implantation and then early transplant into the second surrogate for the remainder of gestation.

pls no bully

>On the Internet
I don't believe it. Post tits.

Naturally, he's had an MSNBC primetime show for years

Don't get so riled up. I just wanted to debate a bit

Lol don't care. I'll post timestamped tits if you're black and show me your cock. :^*

Post feminine or GTFO

Yeah let's just let sheboon welfare farms multiply unchecked
Fuck off cryptokike

Oh you're a mudshark? Nevermind, I don't think I could handle a herpes diagnosis

Read the thread you reverse kike. Murdering babies and selling their body parts is immoral and doesn't cancel white genocide.

>thot-larping on Yea Forums
the most pathetic faggot ever

>larping

Okay sugar, lol...

This is why Yea Forums is the biggest faggot board on this domain. It's basically a vassal state for Yea Forums.

Y'want s'more c'ffee 'hon?

Anti-Semitizm iz a treeck wee alwayz uze.

Attached: Aloni.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Get a clue anons, anyone can reply to an anonymous post by another anonymous poster. That is the reality here. Just because several others reply instead doesn't make the other user a liar. Critical thinking, fuck....

You're shot-circuiting, Zog-bot.

How am I wrong?

Your post makes no fucking sense.

the fucking gall

How so? Unless you are actively looking at user IPs to differentiate one from the other, anyone can pretend to be any other.

Making sense?

Jon Cryer's the son of a well-known Lutheran or Methodist Minister

they don't support it for j*ws, but support it for everyone else

nice talmudic rigamarole, retard. You literally said nothing in your whole post. Give me back the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read it, and stop using r*ddit spacing faggot.

Crypto Cryer

>Cryer: (laughs) Well, I am a pseudo Jew…sort of honorary…I was raised by a pack of wild Jewish wolves.

Gradually, I...

she looks like she fucks christian black men

Hollywood boycotts Israel all the time, you fucking zoomer

source?

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=UGfWXMjLKMn0swW17b2gDg&q=hollywood boycott israel&oq=hollywood israel boy&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i22i30.624.3235..3972...0.0..0.169.2179.12j9......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131.cNEC_xXzM-o

>I enacted a law so evil, I cost billions of dollars
Fucking Jews aren't even trying to hide it anymore

It's illegal you kike.

It basically reads as a list of demands from the Los Angeles Jewish community
>Submit or be crushed, goyim!

no its not faggot

Here it is again if you missed it the first time
>aclu.org/news/third-federal-court-blocks-anti-bds-law-unconstitutional

>having to link me to a google search
Show first of all you were full of shit.
lmao literally none of this is a boycott, just some liberals virtue-signalling that they morally support the choice of others to do it. Nothing to do with actual boycott highlighted in this thread.

Name one time there has been a Hollywood boycott of Israel. I'll make it easy: name one organized AMERICAN boycott of Israel.

Where' the Texas boycott, faggot? I already pointed out how your teachers have to sign an Oath to Israel.

Name one time someone was arrested for the same? Isn't that your argument, that it's illegal? Repeated proof has been posted that federal courts have ruled it unconstitutional. Go ahead and offer up another shitpost though, give me that sweet (You).

They're obviously trying to make it illegal and you think the (((courts))) will save you. Where is the fucking boycott of Israel? It doesn't matter whether it's illegal or not because you could never get away with it anyway.

I don't have to give you anything. If you feel comfortable only reading that which conforms with your own filter bubble, and confirmation bias, and I can't say a thing that you don't want to believe.

>r*ddit spacing faggot
That was cute though, the way you censored a common fucking word in this day in age. You sure showed me with your little hissy-fit.

Consider me warned, but not with the least amount of care that all you have is to criticize the way I say something, not what I say. Nonetheless, you surely shaked my tree and showed me.

Attached: Reddit spacing idiocy.jpg (1340x499, 125K)

>They're obviously trying to make it illegal
They're shitposting harder than you are. They'd have to amend the Bill of Rights to make it illegal. There is a zero percent chance of it happening.

... how do we expand this list and keep them from film in general?

a lot of aliens on that list

>That boycott is not a boycott
uh ok

Attached: 1550390429640.jpg (581x767, 92K)

There is multiple BDS bills in several states. Name one Israel boycott faggot.

you cannot make a boycott illegal, faggot. a boycott is refusing to buy something. You can't FORCE someone to buy something from another country.

Someone else already posted one and you have no response. Meanwhile it has been demonstrated that these laws have been repeatedly struck down at the federal level. Go ahead though, repeat the same non-sense again, maybe it will sound better this time.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (586x800, 38K)

You can't name one because there aren't any. Not in America, kikes.

You're retarded, I know. Good luck to you.

>grug use word boycott
>grug understand no context
Me telling you that you deserve a slap and me slapping the shit out of you are different actions, even if they technically both slaps. Can a jew ever stop with the bullshit and admit he was full of shit? What's wrong with you? Get a grip

It's morning in Israel. I guess the morning 4IL shift is starting.

how the fuck is the government gonna crack down on a boycott? how the fuck will they know if I intentionally avoided an israeli product or if I simply just happened to never purchase israeli products by chance?

Nice one, kike. Name the American boycott of Israel that you're so scared of.

Jews fucking wish they had even 1% as much power as you ascribe to them

You can do it in secret. But you can't organize a boycott. You can't be this stupid. Read about the anti-BDS legislation in several states or the recent anti-Semitism bill in Florida schools (pic related).

Attached: Florida ban on anti-Semitism.png (877x1905, 865K)

DUR HUR RETARD ALERT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_boycott_of_Israel

those are all publicly known boycotts of israel by colleges and universities (and by the way the majority of people who call for boycotts of israel are jews)

>What is AIPAC, Hollywood, ADL
These three kike institutions alone prove you wrong.

You obviously didn't read your own link. I really hope you're a kike, because it's pathetic.

I did not realize those organizations had their own military and could directly tax me

you didn't read it either, it seems