Flo's no looking too good bros

Flo's no looking too good bros...

Attached: Qa91cDtiITPP2l6vciPME9ehE7o9vsknlu0HRDcihmM.jpg (640x335, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Courtney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd still make a deposit

Women over 24 should not be allowed on TV or film

How old is she? Bitch has been doing this shit for 20 years now

/pol/ approved

Attached: flo.jpg (474x577, 27K)

This is....problematic

Insurance is so quirky!

She's 49 years old and been playing Flo since 2008.

Imagine chokefucking that behind the 7Eleven.

unironically, she's aging amazingly

the wrinkles tell you she's old but they aren't unattractive at all.

I'd fuck her.

That's bad lighting and makeup desu. You can make someone her age look better than that.

Imagine trying for years to become an actor, landing some minor movie roles, then ending up doing nothing but shitty insurance commercials for over 10 years.
She knows she can't quit. She'll never be able to play another character again. She must be miserable.

Post Flo sightings before these damn commercials. She was in Mad Men a couple of times as one of the operators with Peggy.

>Imagine being this stupid

imagine getting paid $1,000,000 a year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Courtney

She was in the Geico cavemen sitcom.

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Why don't women ever shave the hair off their faces? Do they not see it?

/I'd slam her all day makeup or not

You must be really young and full of ideas. I miss being as naive as you. Her job is as "sold out" as it gets but it pays very well and is stable. Most if not all working actor would kill for that. She gets to finish this gig and fund or work on whatever the hell she wants.

She looks great on the The Goldbergs where she plays a Jewish MILF.

Stephanie Courtney does guest and supporting roles in a variety of shows and projects. You don't know what you're talking about.

Also those commercials probably bought her house(s) and will pay for her retirement and kids college funds. I don't think she has any regrets about that.

It's a solid role and even if it's only in short bursts here and there, your talent is on the screen whether people chose to see you or not. Insurance commercials play across all channels and interests, meaning more people see her than most actors will ever hope for.

Still not cheap enough insurance so she can fuck off. Same with the Australian lizard.

she's evolved from random insurance slut to the perfect mommy gf

only incels disagree

She was also in the first episode of Mad Men with Kristen Schaal.

Progressive and Geico are bottom of the barrel car insurance companies. I hate to see who you have.

The only other thing I ever saw her do well before the Progressive commercials was a cameo in Tom Goes To The Mayor, specifically the Rats Off To Ya episode.
She lucked out beyond belief by becoming their mascot and she knows it. You are retarded.

she has a small part on (((The Goldbergs)))

She's a regular cast member who voices Joy, among others.

Cool, never knew that.

she was in tim and eric awesome show great job too