Why Are People Claiming Neil Won?

He just came off as totally ignorant and biased. He didn't seem to understand anything he was talking about or questioning, just reading off a script probably written by several women.

Ben seemed really cool and collected until he left, which always looks bad no matter how justified you might be in doing so.

I genuinely don't think Neil won at all and I actually was/am quite a fan of Neil.

Attached: IMG_8949.jpg (280x157, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-48230588/andrew-neil-and-ben-shapiro-on-abortion-obama-and-middle-east
foxnews.com/entertainment/ben-shapiro-bbc-host-andrew-neil-destroyed-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Won what?

the fuck are you even talking about?

it was a set-up hit piece on Ben, it was "going viral" when the view count was a like 2,000. I made a shitpost and got like 20 mad libs responding in a couple of hours.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-48230588/andrew-neil-and-ben-shapiro-on-abortion-obama-and-middle-east

hey schizo cuck, your boyfriend's a faggot

I love when Brits feel inferior in the presence of Americans and they have to overcompensate.
What a pathetic people.

Neil made himself look like a typical cunty Brit.

>cant even answer some simple questions with your FACTS AND LOGIC
pathetic. at least we have your titcow sister

this was the interview where the alt-right chipmunk called Andrew Neil of all people a Leftist. And then, he flounced off like a snowflake when Neil asked him hard questions.

>defending jews after centuries of usury and centuries of ruining the economies of entire countries in a matter of decades

Nice one guys. Blue pilled little normies.

Seems totally manufactured yeah. Everything about it and surrounding it. I think literally the only thing Ben did wrong was walk out. If he had simply said "Look my choice of words regarding Palestinians was wrong and insensitive in the past and I hold my hands up and denounce that and retract", he literally owns Neil and takes away the only ammo he has.

Neil totally humiliated himself earlier on the abortion issue, so he was already starting off handicapped, Ben should never have walked out WTF.

>challenges your beliefs
>overcompensating cunt!
The Uneducated!

>Shapiro BTFO
>Peterson BTFO
>Laura Loomer BTFO
>Sargon repeatedly BTFO
Good times.

Attached: DE-AwUMUIAAzyWk.jpg (953x1200, 140K)

Andrew Neil EVISCERATES softbody Ben Shaprio in EPIC exchange.

As a Brit, I totally agree. He just came across as a typical ignorant, arrogant, snarky fuckwad who uses faggy quips in an attempt to avoid proper discussion.

>Neil Won?
It was a fucking interview, the interviewer doesn't win or lose.

what happened with Yea Forums lately? looks more like /pol/, I am not mad but I found it funny and redpilled

Attached: benny.png (537x491, 413K)

>there's not many bucks to be made on the BBC unlike you money hungry American pigs

Lel is he just forgetting about the ad driven BBC World which generates around £4 billion annually for the BBC???

Getting in huff and quitting an interview is an automatic L

>Lel is he just forgetting about the ad driven BBC World which generates around £4 billion annually for the BBC???
BBC pays less than private channels for the most part.

Both sides came off looking pretty stupid. Most people are just focusing on Ben because he's never really looked bad in a debate before. Shapiro was exposed as a hypocrite, but he was right when he called out Neil for being totally dishonest when he characterized someone not in favor of baby murder as barbaric.

are you retarded, an interview is where a person agrees to be interrogated by another, it's not a debate and it is up to Neil what he asks, he didn't write the fucking book did he? Also Neil is not remotely aggressive and he's asking a very simple question that anyone would ask of that book. god I hate americans, you are lucky you can pretend that it's black IQs dragging the average down.

>calls noted conservative a leftist in impotent insult
Andrew Neil is a god damn UK warhawk and sees through the climate jew.
he got flustered a took it like a bitch by defaulting to typical ameritard strategy of "muh lefties" like a fucking child.

then he stormed off kek
those that are still trying to frame this as a victory for ben are truly too retarded to even understand conservatism (like most amerimutts)

why does every single right wing e-celeb make a fool of themselves when they try to move off youtube and into the real world

Attached: 1515188563571.jpg (900x750, 176K)

>Ben seemed really cool and collected
Are you kidding? He spent most of the thing hunched over like a little gremlin with the complexion of a dying man and his face visibly contorting at the basic questions he was being asked.

Imagine bombing so severely your fans have to argue over who "won" an interview.

CROWN HIM

Attached: The JUSTEST.png (392x324, 163K)

ben is just a good debater, that's about it. he usually knows exactly how to position himself to win. he's a sneaky little fuck if you take a step back and really listen to what he's saying, he uses all types of scummy tactics to win arguments.

Yep. You can see him try to manipulate it by trying to ask questions back instead of answering. Fortunately the presenter was smart enough to not let him

Half the people in this thread don't understand what an interview is.

>British conservative

Is it normal for conservative/right wing folk in the UK to be virulently against people who want to stop babies having their skills pierced with scalpels in the womb or ground up to pieces and sucked out with a vaccuum?

Is that conservatism/traditionalism in Britain lol?

Shapiro absolutely embarrassed himself. I don't think Shapiro is dumb or anything like that, but I think he's gotten too used to mopping the floor with college kids and wasn't prepared with a real argument with a moderate conservative. He was wildly out of his depth here. This user sums up his approach, he's a very good debater (as a harvard law grad, he's been trained at the best debate school on the planet) but that doesn't necessarily mean that his arguments have any sort of special substance.

It is telling that Ben Shapiro's fame largely rests on "Ivy League educated lawyer beats undergrads in a debate with FACTS AND LOGIC".

He's an interviewer, not an activist. His job is to ask questions.

lmao so American conservatism really is ONLY about abortions. Can't handle any more than one issue at a time in that thick skull?
No wonder your country governs like inbred schizophrenics

Americans literally don't have interviews like this, everything is completely biased on one side or another.

>Why Are People Claiming Neil Won?
People that like Ben will say Ben won
People that don't like Ben will say Ben lost

It doesn't go beyond that, generally.

>winning an interview

Attached: 533.jpg (900x729, 67K)

The whole interview was a waste of time. No-one came out on top.

Because even Shapiro is saying Neil destroyed him, you fucking bollock brain

foxnews.com/entertainment/ben-shapiro-bbc-host-andrew-neil-destroyed-him

Whiny Benny almost made the impossible possible.

He called Georgians barbaric and said they were trying to take the world back to the 'Dark Ages' for their recent anti abortion legislation. That's not remaining an impartial interviewer. And so I'm asking you if Neil's own opinions on anti abortion activism is shared generally by other UK conservatives.

cos Ben seemed nervous and jumpy, like a weak boy

Reminder that Americans literally bring airhorns and big foam hands to their ''debates''

Ben sounds like a petulant child, based Britbong took out the trash

>He called Georgians barbaric and said they were trying to take the world back to the 'Dark Ages' for their recent anti abortion legislation. That's not remaining an impartial interviewer.
That is exactly what good interviewers do, you don't ask soft questions. It says nothing about his personal opinions.

That was OP's question

Don't forget their clappers so they can outsource clapping

>wild assumptions about who wrote the questions, not the content of the question
>the only thing i actually saw i agree looks bad, but somehow he is good
You're literally too dumb to post on Yea Forums, the internet is not for you.

Attached: sbob.jpg (500x413, 145K)

Ben had ZERO answers to these questions and tried to squirm away:

>1. Why do you believe women don't have the right to manage their own health?
Ben: Um...like...we as U.S. Americans...um...HYOU'RE A LIBERAL DA BIBLE SAYS NO BORTIONS!!

>2. Why did you say all Muslims are radicals who should be gassed?
Ben: N-n-not all Muslims I just meant the bad ones
>2a. But you literally said ALL Muslims....
Ben: STOP QUESTIONING ME I'M JEWISH YOU CAN'T DO THAT 6 MILLION!

>3. Ok here's a softball then: Why do you contribute to the angry, combative nature of U.S. politics while at the same time decrying it?
Ben: THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER YOU DIRTY DEMOCRAT. LIB STATUS: PATROLLED.

It was the biggest bootyblasting in political internet commentator history. Ben ruined the Republican Party forever. Maybe that was his goal....

Attached: shapiro.jpg (994x649, 157K)

Buddy, I'm asking you a very simple question. I am not arguing with you over his interview tactics. Is Neil's statements regarding anti abortion activism shared by other UK conservatives, generally speaking?

Then you and OP are both brainlets

Whoever whines like a bitch is the loser.
I've only seen the ending part when the jew leaves in a huff, but he comported himself like a moody teenager while the old man asked a question. It doesn't matter if it was an unfair question or some ad hominem insult, Shapiro loses purely based on the way he responded.
Getting angry and yelling would save more face in a losing situation.

>Is Neil's statements regarding anti abortion activism shared by other UK conservatives, generally speaking?
I'm not the same user you were first responding to but generally pro-choice.

>Man who smokes and drinks his whole life is entitled to free health insurance

You libtards always list the most extreme examples.

Why do you call it pro choice as opposed to pro abortion?

Are you assuming hes a Brit or even a British conservative just because he takes an opinion opposite of yours in this thread?
Fucking critical thinking is dead in North America

I should add I'm referring to the conservative party - other people who might desribe themselves as conservative or further right (BNP etc.) are anti abortion.
>Why do you call it pro choice as opposed to pro abortion?
Call it what you want

You can clearly win an interview since one person is coming out of this looking better than the other.

Ben came across lile Suey Park, lmao americans cant even be interviewed anymore.

because not everyone that can have an abortion will. Not everyone that had an abortion will opt for an abortion every time. Are you retarded?

Debating is a childish activity. It's cringeworthy to see people think, "I did it, I won!" while conversing with people. Reminds me of all those, "SJW Moron gets DESTROYED by sensible conservative" videos.

Ben literally said he lost

Maybe you should stop watching Brie Larson interviews

There wasn't even a debate you moron, Ben thought there was because he's a kid and he views everything in the world through the lense of debate. Neil exposed that by just doing his job. Ben didn't like being pressed on his views and statements and resorted to yelling lefitst at ANDREW NEIL.

It's not about 'winning'. It's that one person looked like a screaming manchild while the other was just doing a job that most human politicians can deal with.

But you're clearly pro abortion if you think people should be allowed such a choice in the first place. Why try to mask what you're supporting if abortion is absolutely fine and just a medical procedure or 'reproductive rights'?

Andrew Neil is based as fuck. Never heard of this Shapiro fellow.

Attached: 1557517583899.webm (854x480, 253K)

What the fuck are you even talking about

Okay this is epic

Attached: ben.png (630x730, 60K)