Until technology is sufficiently advanced for child-like robots to seamlessly resemble humans...

>until technology is sufficiently advanced for child-like robots to seamlessly resemble humans, all child actors in film and TV should be allowed to improvise because none of them can "act" by any reasonable estimation and it bodily drags you out of the immersion every single time

thoughts?

Attached: Krabappoly.png (1107x761, 1.61M)

I think Sneed.

>thoughts?
I gotta go with sneed on this one

I have no opinion on this matter because the films I watch never have child actors. If a plot requires a character to be a child, then it is a plot for children.

edna is hot

kramer vs kramer is a grown up movie sweetie

Incorrect, it is propaganda designed to normalize broken families in the minds of young viewers.

Seymour is pretty based to have gotten that.

Attached: 1550934790514.gif (640x480, 994K)

fuck sake, never use an image more interesting than your post. can't believe I've done this

"Knock knock" Good day to you sir have you time to here about our lord and savior sneed?

EIGHTEEN NAKED FARERS IN THE SHOWERS AT SNEEDS FEED
BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS WANTING TO BE SUCKED
EIGHTEEN NAKED COWBOYS WANTING TO BE FUCKED
FARMERS IN THE SHOWERS AT SNEEDS FEED
ON THEIR KNEES WANTING TO SUCK FARMER COCKS
SNEEDS FEED REALLY ROCKS

HOT HARD BUFF FARMERS,THEIR COCKS THROBBING HARD
EIGHTEEN MORE WILD FARMERS OUT IN THE YARD
BIG BULGING COCKS EVER SO HARD

ORGY IN THE SHOWERS AT SNEEDS FEED,BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS RAMMING FARMER BUTT
LIKE A BREEDING RAM WANTING TO RUT

BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS GETTING SUCKED REAL DEEP
FARMERS EVEN GETTING FUCKED IN THEIR SLEEP
SNEEDS FEED IT ROCKS FARMERS LOVE BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS

do you ever feel like you leave a board for a little while and come back and everyone is talking total fuckign nonsense

Have sneed incel.

this is just some fraud thespian trying to cover up the secret truth that acting is so easy that even a child could do it

you literally just pretend you're in a fake scenario, movies have removed the artisanal aspects that made theater acting actually impressive

>fuck suck, never use an Sneed more interesting than your Chuck. Can't feed I've seed this

>It’s sneed then.

Attached: F7B01DCB-7C9A-40FD-A5DE-A646CFE9DE9B.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>artisanal
americamn detected
not everything is about food

I always thought it was funny Flanders had a 12 incher and ended up with Edna who prob had the loosest vag in the show.

'artisanal' doesn't refer exclusively to food, dumbass

Attached: artisanal definition.png (978x581, 33K)

>has never seen Days of Heaven, Spirit of the Beehive, Ivan’s Childhood, literally countless great films starring children

How embarrassing

Well he’s a decorated war veteran and a principal of the school, cushy job with a nice salary. Also one of the better looking characters

Attached: F4E4FC84-87C4-4B09-8A17-52AD5748C7F2.jpg (728x546, 122K)

Gonna have to go with Sneed on this one

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1j204KO.jpg (480x1440, 126K)

can you name some more please, I'm actually interested. It (new version) was shit but the child actors were impressive. and the Stranger Things kids can act. and Frankie Muniz in Malcolm in the Middle who was only 4 years old