WOMEN ARE FUNNY, YOU JUST WONT ADMIT IT

WOMEN ARE FUNNY, YOU JUST WONT ADMIT IT

Attached: 7E0902EA-22B5-4311-AB24-DFC6D22393E9.jpg (1242x1207, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rogersmovienation.com/2019/05/09/movie-review-hathaway-and-wilson-take-a-shot-at-remaking-a-comedy-classic-in-the-hustle/?wref=tp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are normies finally waking up?

Did the fat one eat the script?

What script?

I don't understand why we're getting so many of these dreadful female-led comedies recently, when male-led comedies are basically a dead genre. Not to mention that half of them lose money too.

Many of them.

>he still thinks movies are being made for money
>female led movies are just a coincidence
Oh dear

Who actually likes Rebel Wilson?

She does

A shitty comedy is a shitty comedy. For every decent one there’s 10 Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.

Their existence is a joke but it's a bad one.

It’s even worse. This is another example of gender bent remakes that never needed to be made. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is a classic and the whole point of the film’s ending negates the need for this remake to even exist. It’s like the idiots that made this didn’t even watch the first.

Attached: C55D1030-7133-4430-B973-639A0F7DAD30.jpg (483x358, 44K)

this made me lel a lot harder than it should have

I saw this twice in my local kinoplex. It was based.

Attached: 91GmYD4QBiL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 814K)

i just wanna see her ass and or tits

These movies aren’t made to turn in a profit or tell a story or anything like that. They’re ego projects made by rich assholes in Hollywood because they want to see themselves in a leading role and convince themselves that they’re funny, charismatic comedy leads.
That, of course, aside from the ones who are just basically money fleecing schemes a la Jack and Jill. Actor invites all their friends to a movie that costs $100,000 to make and the rest of the millions of dollars of budget they split amongst themselves.

I didn’t know The Hustle was supposed to be a remake of DRS. In that case, fuck this movie and fuck Hollywood.

Her lawyers

Women want to see them and take their boyfriends

I remember my ex and her dad saw this. She told me about it and I said I thought it looked stupid. Got one of the best blowjobs of my life from her later that day. That’s all I remember about the film

TOO MANY WHITE MALE CRITICS REEEEEE

Correct.

Equality is also about letting women make the occasional shit film, too, but I'll point out that "The Hustle" was directed by a dude who has never directed a movie before.

thats the only way she got the role she's in

>Movie I like gets bad reviews
>Reee they're paid to hate on it

>Movie I don't like gets bad reviews
>Based!

Attached: 1557441520763.png (645x773, 49K)

It gets worse. Originally the slay queen tards that were writing/producing it were going to call it “Nasty Women” and make it a fuck the patriarchy film. A studio exec must have stepped in and said tone down the mental illness after Hillary lost

Attached: 17E5A763-5AF6-4EA2-88C6-DABBC835DE32.jpg (852x1270, 82K)

people keep thinking its possible to tap into "the female audience." They keep pulling figures and they keep seeing that its mostly men spending money on entertainment, going opening night, going multiple times, etc. So they get it in their heads that another 3.5 billion people are out there, not spending money, so they try, again, and again, to engage that market.

The problem is that market does not exist, and never will exist. Because the female market operates in tandem with the male markets, if it operates at all.

>movies no one will watch are being made as propaganda to change the way people think!

... you really aren't thinking this all the way through.

that literally never happens.

Holy shit...fuck all these people

omg have sex

Hollywood really is it’s own bubble isn’t it...also kino hathy milkers

I REMEMBER THIS, what the fuck happened

hollywood is dying and they're desperately seeking to engage a new audience, its not working.

Man when did her milkers get that big?

>throwing money away for no reason

The reason is they're trying to engage with the female audience. If they fail to do that with a movie, in the sense that no one goes to see it, how can that movie be called propaganda?

Those two where never funny.
Can't wait for the 2010s to end easily the worst decade for kino and the literal death of comedy

Thank fuck streaming has dug its hooks in
Fuck traditional TV and movies fuck their studios and fuck theatres

>and smart too

Posting primo Hathaway

Attached: 2A047B5B-51C9-4394-8840-C526C87AE1E4.jpg (1616x1953, 474K)

b-b-based

>money laundering

Attached: BA4CFC3B-5DF3-4BC9-95CA-E8C18A3D1475.jpg (1616x2156, 546K)

Wait
It's a remake?

unflattering
hot as fuck

I just frankly can't stand rebel wilson. If she's in the movie it's a 90% chance I'm not going to watch it. I've been jerking off the Hathaway for about 15 years and now I have to miss another chance to do so again. FUCK rebel wilson I hope she goes back to australian soap operas and stays away from my girl

>that tummy

Attached: 82B4D45B-E9A1-4FF6-B162-3802C428D92F.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>THE HUSTLE FLOPPED, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING...

Look at this actual fucking swine
That pig Rebel must have shared her lunches with her, because look at her now
She's fucking rotund
Look at that flesh barrel she must call a stomach
Fucking hell, someone get a trough, Anne wants her 8th dinner of the evening

Pretty good success rate compared to women running for congress 2bh

What’s the matter incel? You don’t like how real women look?

Attached: 1FE9397B-4E53-46BC-AAD3-A803FC4364E0.jpg (1616x2156, 564K)

Rebel Wilson just isn't funny. Her entire schtick, if not played out, is just being repulsive and loud at times when you're not supposed to be repulsive and loud. Female self-depreciation is usually the lowest bar for comedy

post more

Attached: 1556608117977.png (970x545, 504K)

Attached: 9A0B033A-0A9D-48CC-9B86-EDF14CA1BC43.jpg (2308x3080, 925K)

Attached: 6060C764-A347-4DDB-AEC0-DD3386929963.jpg (464x261, 28K)

>real women are airbrushed and covered in makeup that costs more than my car
lol

You know these are heavily photo shopped though.

Who gives a shit, she’s still pretty

Muh fuggin DICK

Attached: IMG_4426.jpg (250x243, 10K)

>pretty
if you like eye bags

Look at her fucking proportions. She'll look like a whale with the clothes off

>who gives a shit if women need to lie to look that good because it's impossible otherwise
>NO MEN UNDER 6FT THANKS
Really skidoodles my noodle.

Whores, sluts and tramps have one destiny if they don't trim their snizzes and get pregnant: braap hogs

Attached: 1550036418416m.jpg (1024x569, 132K)

>manlet incel who never got laid
>”no one will sleep with me therefore all women are whores”

Attached: FD3A5C7A-FDCB-444B-8B3B-53C85B9A04C9.png (449x401, 490K)

I'll eat your beef for breakfast, whore

Attached: 1545799950414.png (817x565, 106K)

>getting this toasty over leaping imaginary roasty
Dude get a life

Bro movies are almost 100% made to make money. To say otherwise, and to state it as the first and most important clause of your post, tells me that you’re a fucking idiot.

I knew her before she made it in the US she’s a nice enough girl

>mothers day this weekend
>mom wants to see all the new chick flicks coming out
So that'll be fun.

I don’t think they do like the other user said these are ego or pet projects for idiot stars and executives usually made with a chance they’ll be a sleeper hit or die and become a tax write off

I bet her dad blew you too faggot

I want to see her pusy

omg dilate

made me omegalul fellow redditor

>Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is a classic

This is the real problem. Every movie over 30 years old is now considered a “classic” no matter how forgettable or mediocre. Studios will just convince everyone it’s a “cultural touchstone” and idiots who have never heard of it will just go along to avoid admitting the fact.

Just like how they recently remade the “classic” early eighties flop that was Pet Semetary

This. Hollywood is run by businessmen. Not like, started out as a director businessmen like Spielberg. Not even people who spent the first ten years of their careers in junior analyst positions.

They’re all either Harvard lawyers or MBAs who did a year as someone’s production assistant then wound up a senior executive.

They don’t have real experience engaging the market place, they read books like Blue Ocean Strategy and arrange their release schedule to try to tap into some “blue ocean” that other studios aren’t making money off of, as though nobody has ever thought of that before.

STRAAAAWMAN LIBEREAAALALWS

I dont care how shitty her movies are she's still a queen in my book.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-172043_Instagram.jpg (1080x1322, 475K)

No but he watched his daughter get fucked like the barely legal slampig she was

Your logic is sound except for the part where Dirty Rotten Scoundrels isn’t a classic. It is and you can fucking kill yourself

The only reviewer that matters liked it. You're all manchildren.

rogersmovienation.com/2019/05/09/movie-review-hathaway-and-wilson-take-a-shot-at-remaking-a-comedy-classic-in-the-hustle/?wref=tp

>Just like how they recently remade the “classic” early eighties flop that was Pet Semetary
That movie actually did pretty well at the box office and video sales and has always been regarded as a "cult" classic among horror movie fans. I'm inclined to believe you're talking out your ass here a little bit.

Attached: 1506381217097.gif (200x200, 823K)

Funny in the head? Funny looking? Yeah they're funny in a lot of ways.

Rebel Wilson exists just to give fat chicks justification to act like hot bitches

TRAILER LOOKED OBJECTIVELY BAD AS SHIT

ITS LIKE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS BUT.... GET THIS.... WITH WOMEN REPLACING THE 2 MALE LEADS!

WOW NU-GHOSTUBSTERS AND OCEANS 8 WERE SUCH HITS, WHY WOULDN'T THIS WORK LMAO

>WOMEN IN CHARGE OF MAKING THEIR OWN THING RATHER THAN #METOOING THEMSELVES INTO MALE THING AND INEVITABLY RUINING THING
CLASSIC :^)

a touch of photoshop and it's full nude

Attached: 1502303485249.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Movies haven’t been made to make a profit in decades. Who gives a fuck about making money when you print all the money?

Doesn’t matter when the same people own everything. All they have to do is point to the fact it exists to use it as propaganda and manufactured consensus.

Rebel Wilson is one of the most disgusting smug pigs ever to taint the silver screen. Only bested by Melissa McCarthy and Amy Schumer

Clearly you don't know how big Hollywood money works.

I kind of do. She seems laid back and friendly.

Kind of.
I'm not supporting one side of another but if I have to give an explanation it would be that those progressive stuff moved too fast and was treated more like a fad instead of a social change.
Normies are getting annoyed because they are slowy noticing that the "progresive" content tends to sucks.

Feel free to interact. Normie behavior fascinates me.

Attached: a.jpg (712x641, 35K)

I would unironically have sex with Rebel Wilson.