Where did this move originate? They just did the same thing in game of thrones

Where did this move originate? They just did the same thing in game of thrones.

Attached: 4bb4d05a6d7eb5df6ff15c8299c222cc.gif (540x225, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ofRM_v6X94?t=153
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
youtu.be/CFe44sv8qRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex

Faggot

LITERALLY beggin ya to have sex

Throwing a weapon from one hand to another is the pinnacle of “I have zero understanding of combat and this would totally work” writing.

I don't know but it's always executed like shit.

If that's your main concern for this fight then you might be a retard. Daisy doesnt have the physicality to run a multiple man fight and Kylo got fucked by shitting writing by not incorporating his established retard strength force capabilities or the fact that hes the heir apparent to those guards.

Attached: 1556730445634.png (1280x720, 292K)

Attached: rennn.png (1968x1096, 692K)

>If that's your main concern for this fight
I asked where this move originated.

Why everyone in new star wars don't know how to fight?

Earliest example of something like this I can think of was from the opening cutscene for Resident Evil: Code Veronica.
In this case it's a gun, but the same concept applied. She drops the gun, catches it, and fires.
youtu.be/6ofRM_v6X94?t=153

Yeah that's absolutely unrealistic, such a move is super slow and there's no way the enemy who already has the upper hand could get surprised by this shit, especially the one in GoT. But I believe benioff and weiss wanted to pay homage to TLJ and prove to kathleen kennedy that they are good boys who will write a Mary Sue character for her next trilogy

>important villain character
>random woman*

They went full retard. I doubt it has any origin outside of "it looks cool, we love reverse grip, remember orange girl from the cartoon we want stuff like that"

Holy shit I can't believe somebody posted this before me. This is the first time I ever saw that move, and when I was 12 that was the coolest shit ever

Captain america, Winter Soldier

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
02:11.

that's the first "dropped me noife" move I can remember. Wouldnt suprise me if it was lifted from a asian martial arts film.
I remember an episode of Boruto directly lifted moves from this fight for one of their episodes.

Attached: dadsa.jpg (1272x542, 99K)

Y'all me?
I popped my first boner to Claire's sick moves

Not in anyway comparable to TLJ you dip

Nice

Far Cry 3 was earlier
youtu.be/CFe44sv8qRA

Rian and the GOT showrunners are Star Wars buddies, TLJ did it and GoT copied it.

It's a climactic move for any knife fight. First time I think I ever noticed it as a trope was Resident Evil 4 during the Krauser fight. But the knife switch to the other hand move is everywhere and has been for a while.

Attached: 1556543812487.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Based

I like how in all of these scenes with the knife drop the soon to be victim just watches the knife drop... and does nothing

based have poster

his other hand is free and doesnt do shit
but everyone already knows farcry 3 is fucking trash

>hold on to his weapon to keep him from decapitating you
>let go of his weapon
>he just stands there while you kill him
how could someone put this to film and not feel ashamed? this isn't even hema-tier whining, it's just straight up anyone who isn't asleep while watching will laugh at this