The fuck was wrong with Kubrick?

The fuck was wrong with Kubrick?

Attached: IMG_20190510_155800.jpg (111x42, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/culture/film/stanley-kubrick-how-jewish-was-he-1.466716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stupid jew. What do you expect?

He wasn't a jew. He just had jewish parents.

Oh. Jewish atheist.

He literally said that he's "not really a jew.Just happened to have 2 Jewish parents"
FADKKTKPOGSLDS2001ASOACOBLTSFMJEWS

He was a high level Freemason also turned Pedo.

He helped stage moon landing hoax and 9/11 subliminal programming in 2001.

After the 80s he felt guilty about all this and decided to spill the beans. Ultimately he sacrificed himself with eyes wide shut.

He was a complicated man

Based.

Autistic who could not tell stories

Doesn't matter how it's said

he was an incel

He was based. He had a disdain for Jews

He was a man who had seen some shit and perceived the world differently from the normans

prove or you're a faggot kike

How do you even get such dark circles under your eyes?

>I'm not really a nigger I just have 2 nigger parents

Have an existential crisis, it's easy desu

massive levels of autism

I'm not the guy you are responding to but I found this: "Dalton Trumbo, who collaborated on Spartacus (1960), accused Kubrick of being “a guy who is a Jew, and he’s a man who hates Jews. He has said to me that the Jews are responsible for their own persecutions because they have separated themselves from the rest of humanity.”"
and
Kubrick had no faith. He stated, “I don’t believe in any of Earth’s monotheistic religions.”
The article explains that generally he ate jewish food, married jewish women and generally was around lots of jews though. So it seems more like he just didn't believe in Judaism but was kind of Jewy or whatever.
thejc.com/culture/film/stanley-kubrick-how-jewish-was-he-1.466716

He killed himself to elevate his artform. He actually convinced himself that if he did it, his film would be treated as a greater form of art, a post modern iteration where thousands of thousands would be convinced that he has uncovered several conspiracies and tried to warn us about them. He was the original shitposter.

This.

I think Kubrick wanted to make a sort of Rorschach’s film.

The viewers sees what he wants to see in the film regarding conspiracies. It’s very clever

A true artist.

fetal alcohol syndrome

he had such an intense stare, he gave himself chronic black eyes.

His wife said that he sleeped very little.
He would often stay up all night reading.

Is eyes white shut about the zionist world elite?

I mean the name would suggest about how everyone just tries to shut up about race and the amount of jews there are in leading positions in america, despite it all being right in front of our eyes all the time.

I'm taking a trip to New York in 2 years and I was thinking of visiting places Kubrick lived at/frequented in his youth. Thoughts and/or tips?