What did they mean by this?
twitter.com/i/status/1126315241803927552

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1790x1018, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY_KP07s60s
youtube.com/watch?v=rmKkepz_A38
youtu.be/O8ES_ElI6Wg
youtu.be/TfvVluNxujc?t=4388
express.co.uk/videos/6034330797001/Game-of-Thrones-Kit-Harrington-I-wanted-to-kill-the-Night-King
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bmyovr/signs_we_ignored/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's literally the ending we want. They are going to kill off the entire cast.

What the fuck did people expect from the show?
The books should be more grounded...but the show is going to be death incarnate.

Anybody who thinks 5-7 is fine and S8 is where the quality dropped is exactly the reason this happened

Hated 5 but I enjoyed 6. The whole fanatics storyline in 6 saved that season and Battle Of Bastards was good. 7 is the worst piece of high budget TV I've ever watched though. 8 might over take it.

Basically this. the YAASSSS Queeen SLAY shit ruined the show...but they obviously had intentions to get people thinking Dany would take the thrown.

>Battle Of Bastards was good
This is what I mean when I say you're the problem

>killing ned in S1 GOOD!
>hitler dany in S8 BAD!
I don't understand normies

The people watching inS1 and the people watching in S8 are totally different groups of people

How was it bad? It shows that Jon is an absolute brainlet in strategy. I was slightly disappointed that he won in the end.

/thread.

It wasn't fine, but the quality wasn't THIS bad.

It's about deaths feeling just in the plot, having characters reap the consequence of their action, actions we can empathize with and not be sure whether we'd make the same of different once without hindsight.
Instead we've got "lol this is game of thrones in it gotta kill of some characters for shock value, why do they die, well let's quote something from season 1, that's how foreshadowing works right"

Attached: wikileaks-releases-game-of-thrones-producers-notes-detailing-hate-for-5424746.png (500x566, 114K)

Attached: 1555781934189.webm (448x500, 2.86M)

Come complain about it here. if dubs you legally have to join

discord. gg/QZDfEWN

There are some good scenes in 5-7, but the high sparrow arc is awful.

yeah the audience made the writers be shit great logic mate

this

them utterrly butchering "For the Watch" in s5 was where the show was beyond forgiveness.

the thing that seperates 5-6 from 7-8 i'd agree on is the dialogue which has fallen off a cliff I didn't think possible and then smeared in shit, but I assume that's not what normies take issue with

if the leaks are correct, they're just pissed off because dany loses and there is no happy disney ending.

The BoB you saw on screen wasn't the real BoB, it was just a hastily cut together sequence of action scenes, edited to make it look like there was a story behind it. The real battle had to be abandoned because D&D are completely inept and have even less understanding of the logistics behind showrunning than they do of how to write.
youtube.com/watch?v=pY_KP07s60s
This guy does a long explanation (but well worth the watch imo if you want to know the true extent of D&D's hackery) but heres a quick rundown

>D&D's draft for the battle would have taken about 48 days to film, but they only had 25 days
>Instead of cutting the battle down so they could finish it, they decided to plow on and film it anyway despite Sapochnik's repeated warnings that he literally COULD NOT film the whole thing in that time
>Despite hyping up the 70 horses in the cavalry charge, they had no idea how to work with live horses on set. The guy in charge of training the horses told them it would take over 6 weeks to train them for the battle. Dabid responded by telling him to find a way to do it in 2 weeks
>Dabid's vision was based off old Kurosawa movies - not knowing that Kurosawa ACTUALLY killed all those horses in the movie, something that is obviously illegal today
>Instead of filming important plot elements first, and filler battle scenes afterwards (like every competent action director does), Dabid had the genius idea to film the ENTIRE battle in chronological order for no reason
>The reason they gave was just so Kit would be exhausted at the end of shooting - resembling how exhausted Jon would be at the end of the battle. They thought it would enhance his performance.
>Ran out of time and stitched together an ending that wasn't the original plan
These are the people you trusted to 'rival Helm's Deep' in S8. We saw how well that worked in the Battle of Winterfell where they intentionally made it so dark that it couldn't be seen because they thought it would look cool

>It's about deaths feeling just in the plot, having characters reap the consequence of their action, actions we can empathize with and not be sure whether we'd make the same of different once without hindsight.

spot on, ned was out of his league in kings landing, le honor isnt viable way of living there. robb betrayed his own promises to a vindictive fucking psychopath, is it really a surprise what happens?

>Martin's entire shtick as a writer in literally everything he's ever written is making the readers suffer and then paying it off with a happy ending
>don't stick to this
lmao good thing he doesn't care about the show

When did damn near everyone get plot armor? I stopped after season 4(?) And the allure was no one was safe.

>everything he's ever written is making the readers suffer and then paying it off with a happy ending
....what?

have sex

this.

Except Ned's death made sense. It was justified in that we can see all the reasons why. It's not just about deaths. It's just the idea that everything from S1-5 made sense. Nothing was for just "Lol kill em". However, everything now is for "ITS UNEXPECTED HA HA!". Arya killing the Night King and Missandeis random death are just there for bullshit shock value.

They praised it which meant everything kept running as it was.
If people had threw the same shitfit they're throwing now back when Stannis was butchered, or after the mess that was Dorne, or the countless other things Dabid has fucked up you think HBO wouldn't have stepped in and found people who actually know what they're doing?

The people complaining now are just salty Danyfags, they never gave a shit about the show outside of self-inserting. To them good writing is defined by how much free shit the writers give to Dany each episode.

I think we can all agree that Season 2 was the last acceptable one.

Attached: 1537789968032.jpg (496x960, 45K)

She'll just unhappy they aren't hiding that Dany is trash anymore.

Thanks. Now I hate it.

>that moment in Battle of the Bastards where 2 literal mountain ranges of corpses suddenly appear on the battlefield

Attached: LAU.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Finally, user, someone I can agree with. People keep buying the promise that they will fix everything next season, and that's since LOST. Nobody has learned. Now that they can't bury their hands in the sand with the hope for next season, they are throwing a shitfit. If they had done that 4, 5 years ago, when it was ALREADY clear D&D are clueless, things might have been different.

read Fevre Dream its like the perfect example of this

the really sad thing is there are still idiots on here defending that stupidity.

this

Is a "browjob" a thing ? Because I totally would.

Attached: 1343251183556.gif (179x57, 370K)

No, 5 was. 5 was ACCEPTABLE. Not good though. It stuck to the same fundamentals of the last 4, it was just boring. S1-4 was Kino.

In the Clarke video it's pretty clear she means everyone is gonna die and the fans are going to be hurt.

>Jews hate the white man
What a surprise.

>the worst season is acceptable
it is by far the worst season, the only decent thing about it was hardhome. everything other than that was fucking dogshit and it literally ruined this entire show

3 was fine too, D&D openly admitted that they only cared about muh ebin twist of the Red Wedding. That's why everything went to shit after.
4 had Oberyn but otherwise it's where everything fell apart.

Fuck. I don't need another fetish man.

I WANT TO CUM ON EMILIA'S BROWS

Just thinking, what did missandeis or even Dani do to deserve death, like she chose to get on the life boat? Yet they contradict this randomness and refused to let big characters die from the heartlessness of war.

Or Bolton troops fighting like a phalanx.

>Worst season is 5
Oh fuck off, that's not true, stop being a fag. 7 has been so far. 8 may over take it for the worst.

5 was Sandsnake. The only thing good about 5 was Hardhome. It honestly is only going to be usurped by 8 for "the worst season" title

>everything he's ever written is making the readers suffer and then paying it off with a happy ending

Danyfags are delusional

>4 had Oberyn but otherwise it's where everything fell apart.
Did they properly implicate him poisoning Tywin in the show with the bowel-blocking poison? I never watched the season.

Attached: 1542115293299.jpg (1000x665, 246K)

no, sorry, 5 is the worst season. every single shitty plot point started in that season

Nah, they were heavy infantry. More like a legion than a phalanx

Read a song for lya a novella he called bittersweet

It was literally for shock value and a shitty cheap way to get Dany to go mad next episode. They didn't think. Firstly, they don't even show her getting captured and it's bullshit that they even knew who she was and if they did then its bullshit they knew what she'd look like most likely. It was a cheap, lazy ploy to further Danaery's plot.

Martin has already said that it will not be a sweet ending , but a bitter sweet ending, and the main characters in the books are the Starks who eventually win but lose their innocence .... Dany was already dead from the first book

good thing i quit after season 1. season 1 was great but once I saw the little dragons in the finale, i knew it was going to steer away from political drama and interesting convos

How do you even remember these things? Do you watch episodes more than once? It was such a long time ago, I just remember season 6 was when I really started to feel disappointed with the show.

>the only black female in Westeros
I think they'd probably know who she was user

Started, sure. Blame the the Dabids for not figuring out how to make them good despite have 3 FUCKING SEASONS to do so.

nothing about the show version of For the Watch was acceptable, it's the most severe whitewashing and at the same blackwashing in the show's history. It's an abortion and it ruined Jon's character, the Night Watch and all the Nightswatchmen all in one swoop beyond recovery.

Attached: D$DAlliserThorne.png (624x172, 36K)

WAIT WAIT WAIT

this bitch thought his character was having a happy ending?

LMAO

>it's bullshit that they even knew who she was
she was at the meeting in kings landing where they try to convince cersei to fight the white walkers...
euron and cersei both saw her.

Attached: 578001001759 .jpg (1280x720, 137K)

S1 was pure book, and it was great. In every season after that they changed or added more and more stuff. And it got worse and worse.

There wasn't a single good change and everything new was bad.

5 WAS the worst season though. Only rivaled by the dogshit one we're enduring right now. Go rewatch it with an open mind, and think critically about all Arya scenes. It's mind blowing how you don't remember this.

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I've read ADWD and the abortion that is For the Watch in the show will forever be my most hated butchering by D&D

Dabid had a few decent OC scenes in S1-3 though, mostly fleshing out characters that we didn't have a POV of in the books. Like Littlefinger/Varys (though we saw how that turned out) and Robert/Cersei

thats not how it works, they fucked everything up so much in season 5 that there was no way to write themselves out of it

It's taken normies this long to see the shit writing is because they love Dany and her precious dragons. Since season 5 the show has been largely trash with a few good moments.

So is it confirmed that Grey Worm goes mad when he sees Missandei's head on a spike in front of the Red Keep? And in doing so causes the rest of the unsullied to go crazy too?

I've watched S1-4 like 3 times each. S5-7 2 times each. However, they're fresh in my memory because I've been watching during the breaks between S8 Eps.

shut up retard, it’s obvious shit

It's shit yeah, not the worst though.

D&D are the guys in films saying to hackers
>How long will it take?
>''1 hour at the very least....''
>''make it 10 minutes''

6 was watchable.

Not the first warning from the (ex-)cast.

Attached: 1340848692.png (1168x1135, 250K)

CHECKME

CHECKME

CHECKME

This guy's factually incorrect though. He says the casting call for Manderly mentions "a big important speech" and claims it is cut in the episode, proving they cut the original ending where the northern lords turn on the Boltons.

But the character does give a big speech in the episode, by the standards of an extra/bit part. 2:31 in this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=rmKkepz_A38

He gives a version of Manderly's speech from the books and names Jon KitN. But he ignores this and assumes that because he didn't give the book speech verbatim, nor in the same context as in the books, that means the episode is incomplete. He can't accept that the final product is ADAPTED from the book material (occasionally taking advantage of the show's traits, like expanding the role of a breakthrough character - Lyanna).

3 was where theon got tortured the entire season, it was stupid. You could have one episode where he gets his dick chopped off not many episodes

> Dany was already dead from the first book
You don't know that. She could just become a mediocre queen which would please GRRM's cynical worldview just fine.

>GRRM's cynical worldview

Fuck it why should they care? They're rich. Actors are a JOKE. a fucking joke. How and why they became heroes and surrogate lives for regular people to live through instead of their own lives is infantile and ridiculous. We need another war, Hollywood needs to burn down to the ground. Kill all the niggers and jews.

based. girls with giant brows are patrician

How would you describe it then?

If you didn't see the writing on the wall from the OC characters of Ros, Shae and Talisa then you are an undiscerning pleb. D&D never respected or understood the books from day one

she has potential to be a good actor

Changing the Shae story-line was one of the first warning signs. And the conclusion an insult.

Ros was just a lense into Varys/Littlefinger since there are no POV characters around them for most of the first couple books. They killed her as soon as she wasn't needed anymore

any man turned on by a strong brow is a friend o mine

It definitely waned and had awful moments 5-7 but 8 is next level terrible.

Starting to think that early GOT's greatest strength was the bouncing between different places, plots and characters so nothing had time to get too bad. The strongest correlation with decline is the once disparate characters coming together and it no longer being the montage show.

D&D almost certainly had nothing to do with those scenes

Same shit happened with George Lucas; they started out great when they had people to keep them in check, but then when they got too much direct control everything went to shit

That said, even the Star Wars prequels weren't as bad as season 8 has been

user Dany is the perfect explanation of how power corrupts and how tyrants are born. In the first script of the books Dany was the villain, this script was shown to us but the ending was obscured, you know why?

CIA WINS THE GAME!!!!

>why should people care about their craft if they're getting paid lol fuck art just make money
Fuck off shekelburg

This but unironically

I remember watching Naruto and wondering why the story suddenly went to shit.
Then I learned about anime original episodes.

tis desu

it was good, retard

The books obviously didn't follow that script all that accurately.
I'm saying that her death isn't really a sure thing since her going on the throne wouldn't go against the theme of the story nor would it guarantee that she's a good or a bad ruler.

DELETE THIS. I'M ALREADY A BROKEN PILE OF FETISHES

Explain why, then

post more browkino

Based and redpilled: the post.

>YAASSSS Queeen SLAY
Serous,what does that mean.
I don't think the people that post it even knows what it means.

This. Did everyone forget how DnD came across the books? They read Asoiaf when it was delivered to their doorstep, and they were told "dude you gotta make this into a tv show" or something along those lines and they did the soi mouth wide open thing and went "oh my god this would be awesome as a tv show" and that's it. They literally did it because DUDE DABID CHECK THIS OUT. They never cared about accuracy to source material or whatever. They are literal nu male money grabbers who fell into it because of "holy shit shock value".

it started dropping off well into seasons 3 and 4

They are intentionally making the ending bad so they can pull a FBA brotherhood and redo the second half of the show with a cheaper cast when grrm finishes the books.

>Even his profile picture was his character in armor
He didn't deserve this

Shes the only black person in westoros. Hard to miss.

It's female power at the expense of logic and consistency.

He was one of the few actors who already was a fan read the book before the show started.

the real drop was season Seven. 6 had a somewhat interesting finale then 7 started and it was all "yeah this lead to nothing" and teleporting characters all meeting up without it meaning much.

>Battle Of Bastards
You're no fan of GoT. The amount of plot armor and stupidity in that episode is just insane

Where were the complaints when the jews did the exact same thing to Stannis’s story? Laughing and saying the character was just an asshole and continuing to yass kween and ignore Dany’s faults? I for one am happy to see them see what it’s like. If they had joined the Stannisbros in bitching we could have been loud enough that D&D wouldn’t have been so overconfident that they could do this without GRRM and a writing team

Attached: 75C13EB8-F569-4B60-8DDC-074C007D0EAB.jpg (1112x900, 400K)

they literally can't bring themselves to lie
oof

They did not. Tywin was built up as an amazing badass in the show whereas in the books he was, at the end of the day, a vicious coward whose legacy went to shit and who got laughed at his own funeral service cause of how quickly his corpse rotted. Compared that to Ned, who ultimately went down as martyr and beloved figure that was universally respected for his moral code and honour.

>someone who's alive

I knew he was not happy with how they've done him but man he's salty

agreed. getting rid of that lady stoneheart shit was a good move. making the red wedding more brutal. they did some good improvements here and there early on. idk if it was d&d or someone on the staff.

They used some very funny excuses to explain away cutting good Stannis bits, like Renly's peach and the monologue Stannis had about it. Their explanation as to why they didn't do it? There were no peaches to be found! ...no peaches to be found in Norther Ireland... in countryside not far from Belfast... utter bullshit excuse.

Attached: got.jpg (1231x2757, 434K)

It's all about the buildup

S2 and forwards weren't really striving away from the books, more like filling in implied blanks since the character based narrative doesn't include the same sort of information which the series is required to

>getting rid of that lady stoneheart shit was a good move.
We have absolutely no idea how that story arc will play out in the end.
>making the red wedding more brutal.
The build up to it sucked what with that utterly stupid Talisa character and arc, along with several other things.

I'll also add that the House of the Undying if adapted properly with nothing short of great directing, visuals, etc. basically could have been this generation's Black Lodge/Red Room.

Remind me, is that Arya's training abroad? Because even though they were pulling some details from the book they rushed through it very quickly unlike book Arya who continues to suffer.

S2 fucked up in some really noticeable areas, like Arya becoming Tywin's cupbearer and having a cosy little job. The stuff with Roose was far more minimal and effective and Arya's meant to be going through hell in that place. It's pretty much a big medieval concentration camp ran on slave labour.

same here dude, got the memory of a goldfish

the writers have been dumbing down jon to make sansa the smart one. book jon is far more intelligent

>imagine caring so much about a TV SHOW
lol

I started reading the books when s4 aired and had to make a concerted effort imagine the characters as described rather than their book counterparts. Thank God I did and now it's easy on rereads. I can imagine Catelyn as sexy as she was described and Arya as a long faced girl that grows into her looks rather than a disgusting potato, or Jon as someone with a very austere look rather than Kit's sad puppy dog eyes and curly mullet.

even the first few seasons suck. only brainlets disagree. go watch dekalog or something you faggots.

lmao Kit couldn't even hold it in.

>We have absolutely no idea how that story arc will play out in the end.
I think it cheapens cat's death and I dont see it going anywhere meaningful desu.
>The build up to it sucked what with that utterly stupid Talisa character and arc, along with several other things.
talisa is meh but the fact that she was there and pregnant made the scene very brutal. in the books, robb's girl isnt there so its only him and cat murdered. the show made it much more horrific and gripping. and OC scenes like this :

youtu.be/O8ES_ElI6Wg

im not here to kiss d&d's ass. post-book seasons are shit.

There was also the Tyrion/Shae relationship, Theon and the children in Winterfell, and don't forget the famous "Where are my dragons?!".

The season wasn't that bad, but you could see that things were getting worse.

The reason is that the books ran out and Dumb & Dumber are hacks.

In a gore sense, sure. In a emotional sense, no. Robb was a better character and it was sadder to see him go, especially as he and his bannermen were going home, not doing some stupid half baked plan to siege the Rock, which the book brought up and dismissed in ACoK handily. Them treating that as a genius stroke was really dumb. Plus they skipped Catelyn's breakdown and we didn't give a shit about any of the bannermen, No Greatjon flipping a table to protect Robb and fighting like a madman. Plus the whole story thread of Robb having a child with Jeyne completely died with that stupid Talisa character.

She must be the fuckin worst at poker lol

These are the retards the show panders to holy shit

He will never finish the books at this point, get a fucking grip

>Book Catelyn releases Jaime in a mad gamble to get back her daughters, but only after she has received news telling her that her sons have been brutally murdered by Theon. Isolate and alone during this celebrated feast and believing she has lost everyone except Robb and the girls, she makes a desperate pact with Jaime

>Catelyn releases Jaime after she just receives news Winterfell has been captured.

God that was stupid. Theon is so reviled for what he has believed to have done because of how unexpected it was, how much it broke with convention, etc. Catelyn's emotional state after hearing Winterfell has merely been captured doesn't justify that rash move.

youtu.be/TfvVluNxujc?t=4388

>which made us wanna kill that person that much more
D&D everyone

Attached: david-benioff-dan-weiss-breaks-down-this-week-s-game-of-thrones.png (1200x630, 177K)

Was Arya killing the NK part of the end you wanted?

That was the Barristan actor I think. He piped up over the lame death scene so they became intent on giving him a lame death scene. I think they actively discouraged the actors from reading the books. Sounds odd but makes sense when you consider that tidbit, i.e. they wanted to avoid actors become real fans of the books and raising objections over the really stupid stuff they did.

I want to believe that the show is just a long planed plot to force him to end the books. Otherwise this will be his legacy.

I noticed it in season 2 and stopped watching regularly after season 3

The hoers has been improved

Attached: hoers improved.jpg (750x710, 52K)

only s1 was actually good, everything else was trash, once they started deviating from the books

express.co.uk/videos/6034330797001/Game-of-Thrones-Kit-Harrington-I-wanted-to-kill-the-Night-King

Attached: jon.jpg (422x591, 49K)

also i think GoT suffered very much that it become to mainstream and they couldnt do what they did with s1 anymore

Fucking this. Writing dropped off very hard after season 4.
Fuck normies.

Those seasons all had their good scenes that lifetd the quality a lot even if the rest was a let down. Season 8 has nothing making up for it.

so Yea Forums what are the odds that dabid fucks up season 8 so badly that HBO has to hire someone else and reshoot the whole damn thing?

This is true.

She wasn't paying attention

'It was good until season 4' is a normie opinion. You're both normies in that regard.

Season 5 is thicc

Battle of the bastards is a shit battle. Its not a good episode just because it's flashy. The winds of winter, last ep of season 6, is extremely kino though but it's the only good episode of that whole season. Season 6 had
>A ton of kingslaying and kinslaying with zero repercussions that made no sense
>Awful teleportation
>Dany in the dothraki city which was shit and made no sense and contradictory to season 1
>Sweet girl
>Arya's entire s6 storyline
>Tedious high sparrow fuckery

I dropped it around season 5, just got boring.

Many of the bad seasons in the past at least had lots of good nudity.
S8 even fucked up in this regard.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Attached: rth.jpg (576x652, 142K)

Female empowerment is based. You're just an incel that needs to have sex.

Easy.
All the actors who hate season 8 have their characters fucked over.
This means Jon and Dany either both die or don't get the throne.

Whewn they left out haldf the visions in the house of the undying I knew that it'll go to shit.

based

Attached: emilia-chan.gif (354x185, 3.33M)

It's the thinking mans fetish.

Attached: 1557071407075.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

The shows morals are so fucked. In the show people like joffrey after his death, tywin is revered as a legend and Ned stark is made out to be an idiot and a joke constantly. I mean I get that it's the olden times but it makes no sense for every other character to be a vile psycho. I don't know why they think we care about dany burning kings landing, they've repeatedly shown the populace to be evil savage peasants with worse quality of life that the slaves in slavers bay. Its like how no one cares about Mole's town getting massacred because coincidentally everyone who lived there was a nasty person.

The first few seasons stil had Martin on baord as consulting writer, it could've easily been him just adding points he came up with after the books came out.

>it makes no sense for every other character to be a vile psycho.
It never made. Humans changed less than people think.

Nothing in season 6 compared to Hardhome or For The Watch. Season 6 is even worse than 5 since Jon is put into a role that was Robb's. Jon outside of the Night's Watch doesn't work. He's never interesting or fun to watch after he dies. Change My Mind,

people forget that Yea Forums fucking hated S2 at the time.
S1 was the only good season.

t. historylet

Honestly, I was glad when Stannis was gone. They turned him into a caricature of what he is in the books.

Attached: STANNIS the mannis.jpg (1200x900, 593K)

These guys are petty and care more about their egos than making a good show. The actor 'talked back' to them a little bit (rightfully so) and so they had to give him a lame death to get revenge.

/thread

Is anyone still on Dabids side? Even the actors hate them more and more openly.

Attached: 1557445246314.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

Le grimderp the shows implies can exist even today, but the fucked up MORAL JUDGEMENT about it never existed.
None is ever PUBLICLY considered an idiot for being honorable.

I would unironically support a smear campaign against these hacks.

SOMEBODY POST THE TWITTER SCREENCAP

some day this board is gonna kill me lmao

>Shae
I forget. How was she different in the books?

>bran tells theon he's a good man
>theon turns to face the night king
>zoom in on his face, showing a look of resigned determination
>but right before he charges, it changes slightly to that of knowing something nobody else does
>he rushes toward his death and is put down like it happened
>but while the night king is finishing off theon, arya then jumps in to nothing personnel him while distracted
There. I fixed it.

Attached: riptheon.jpg (3150x2100, 2.14M)

Who gives a shit what the herd thinks? Season 1-3 were great. Everything after was garbage.

mass effect andromeda animations

She was just a whore that used Tyrion for the money. Tyrion kills her in a rage (not in self defense like in the show) in this fathers bed.

They're hacks in large parts because their have huge egos which means that they don't lisen to criticisms that can actually improve the show if they act on fixing it.

>which means that they don't lisen to criticisms that can actually improve the show if they act on fixing it.
This is precisely why they need to lose sweet gigs like Star Wars, they are hacks and don't deserve being at the helm of such a big project.

There were somehow more dead in that battle than the battle against a literal apocalyptic army

defective human disguise

UUUUUURGH I FUCKING HATE THESE SELF-ABSORBED PRICKS

Why is it that the management in EVERY fucking industry thinks of themselves as God? Completely fucking perfect, can do no wrong. If you have the gall to question the retarded shit they're doing it just invites wrath upon you, seemingly the one thing that can be doled out effectively. Yet history demonstrates time after time after time that these fuckers just ruin things for everyone else in the end. And nothing. ever. fucking. changes.

6 was great

this

Attached: 1557237126939.png (966x271, 97K)

whom was that?
writers apparently are typically vindictivr and humiliate/kill off characters based on actors they don't like.
happened several times on sliders, until 3 of the 4 main characters were gone.

"whom" is incorrect here. don't use it if you don't know what it means

samefag

>whom was that?
pic related
imagine being a diehard bookfag, getting the role in an adaptation, waiting years for your character to come into play fully, only to be killed off before he can do anything by some angsty shitters in rags with little daggers, and THEN writing a letter telling the show writers to change course because they arent doing the character justice, only to then get made fun of for it publicly at a panel

Attached: 14348124814914.png (600x272, 150K)

that really happened in real life actually

>why wasn't it the obvious hero

go read Wheel of Time you donkey

my pet theory is that the cost of paying main cast/dabid got so high they couldn't afford to properly portray a good ending. for example, all the main male characters had valerian steel swords, but none of them got to use them against actual white walkers, because it was probably out of the budget to shoot and CG those individual fights.

gendry making special dragonglass weapons, the tarly sword, longclaw, the two valerian steel swords that jaime/brienne had, were all pointless since they got swamped by undead henchmen. worst fucking show in history.

>go read Wheel of Time you donkey
Says the guys who thinks subverting your expectations with the most anticlimatic twists is intelligent. I have a bad news for your Rian, your trilogy is cancelled

Attached: subervetd.jpg (584x169, 23K)

solid point, isn't s5 when they started writing their own shit instead of adapting the source material?

Arya is one of the main characters from book one, retard

it was fucking awful. i was bored watching it. how do you make a grand epic battle boring? i dont know, but they managed to do it

This user gets it

I would rather them keep the Star Wars gigs and further contribute to the demise of that kosher trash heap.

shes overacting that eyebrows.

>rian johnson gets shitcanned
A NEW HOPE

goblina

this video sucks desu dont bother watching way too long

The show was never good. It's mindless basedboy fodder.

Attached: soyboy-smile.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

hot as fuck honestly, I dont care what you faggots say

Attached: 59a434cbb065da78088b469f-750-563.jpg (750x563, 48K)

Season 7 and 8 are what happens when talentless hacks can autopilot a television series for four seasons.

hi im berristan selmy from hairspray

This

Ah, that was one of the worst deaths. Pointless and against untrained cultists.

reasonable summation.
the actors' fees were taking up most of each episode's budget. somehow though, there should have been more money given the popularity. it surely made more than 15 million per episode. but then the actors would just ask for more.

I haven't read the books but that made the drop even more noticeable.
I will say there was a drop from s1 onwards as well

I agree. I'd like to marry her and I think she'd like me because I am a funny guy so we would be highly compatible.

she a cute. A CUTE!

>the older she gets, the stronger her pajeeta genes become

>She didn't say yes!!! You didn't say yes!!!
And just like that, all pretense of civility is dropped and the chimp starts to chimp out LMAO

It's not like she could hold back her laughter either.

>I lieked it because it made Jon look bad
You are an idiot.

Season five episodes one through five he was written better than he ever was on the show, completely in charachter. It was episode seven when things started to go down hill (he wasn’t in six) when Mel first mentioned burning Shireen and then the next time you see him in episode 8 he sends Davos away and let’s her do it. It was entirely about D&D finally writing him right so they could get to the shocking moment at breakneck speed. If he has something to do with her burning in the books (I doubt it, I think he will be dead at Winterfell when Mel is still at the Wall and she will burn Shireen out of desperation after finding out Jon sent away Val’s baby and she will accidentally bring back Jon. Alternatively Stannis will still be alive at Winterfell but Mel will find the Pink letter and belive him dead). Either way we got a cannibalized and rushed version to get to D&D’s shock that is loosely based on what GRRM told them. I’m sure Dany will end up being a tyrant and Jon kills her but they are still waiting until the end to do this turn just like how Stannis went from nicer than usual to burning Shireen in like three appearances. It’s the same thing and I’m glad that Danyfags have to deal with it now. My point being he wasn’t a caricature in that season and hadn’t been for awhile really until they decided “it’s time for his last scenes so it’s crazy time” so we got 20 good men as an excuse. Just like Dany is getting her very bad string of luck.

wasn't this what happened in the show ? , he finds her in his father's room and he chokes her to death.

Dany becoming a Mad Queen is literally the only thing this season that still makes sense lmao
seething danyfags coping hard as usual

Based and correct. Really shows how fucking pleb Yea Forumsirgins are on average

No. She grabs a knife and tries to kill him, then he acts in self defense.

I think season 2 should also be a photo and season 3 should use the drawing

You need to make season 6 with this beautiful tail in the fucked up horse to represent the battle of the bastards

100% correct

>he thinks the show got bad right as it became popular
>he thinks the episodes before it was popular were of a much higher, more intellectual quality
>he thinks it got popular *because* it is bad, and that 'the masses' are less intelligent than him and prone to liking low-quality things
>he is completely oblivious to the fact that he actually just cannot enjoy things when other people enjoy them too
>he is completely unaware of the fact that this sense of superiority and enhanced intelligence is completely misplaced and he is just as dumb as everyone else, only with the added quality of arrogant and petty

hurr durr bad gui lost

(You)

We should socialize the sexual currency females have so everyone could get pussy for free.

You know I'm right. The show has not fundamentally changed in any meaningful way. Season 1 was more dramatic in the finale, but it was also full of incredibly hammy acting and cringey delivery. The quality has not changed at all.

>"it just didn't seem right to us"
What. How the fuck could it not seem right?

Because people keep giving him armies to kill off. He at number 4 or 5 by now.

They couldn't have good-boy Tyrion murder someone out of anger. Everyone is black or white in the show.

These dickless losers won't admit they wanted some yass queen crap to make up for the awful writing. Also they wanted to show to Kathleen Kennedy that they are good little soiboys just like JJ and Rian. Stronk wemen, yes madam, yes, yes, consider it done madam.

>following arya for no reason
>her whole braavos plot is boring af
>she becomes some super ninja assassin with 0 training
>the master assassins just let her walk
it went downhill pretty fast after the red wedding

>mfw it turned shit at s01e02

Attached: 1557384465450.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

(you)

years of arya following just so she can end a plotline that turned out to be shit anyway

This is true.

he's just pissed he's not getting those easy pay checks for saying like 3 words "yes, your grace"

I'll just wait for Peter Jackson to adapt the books with the autism he had when working on LotR.

The show died with Joffrey, simple as that.

watch their full interviews you dumb nigger

Attached: ewanigger.webm (720x300, 388K)

your about right, it was not long after Tyrion was put in the box. He was a different person after that even if you consider he killed his dad.

>The amount of plot armor and stupidity in that episode is just insane
Jon doesn't have plot armor. He is literally being protected by a god, him surviving crazy shit actually makes sense in universe.

what? The fanatics storyline was batshit crazy. "oh yeah these munks with clubs are just gonna take over King's landing and there's nothing ((YOU)) can do about it". And then later wops, turns out we can just blow up the sept without consequences

>rather than just "poof" out of nowhere Theon see's and acknowledges her and serves as a distraction but dies before she can get there.
Better than the original. How fucking hard was that you kike hacks! Well done.

No, it really was.

You know Game of Thrones was popular from the beginning, right? It's not "I liked it then in season five it got popular and I stopped liking it," it's "I liked it because it was good, then in season five it got bad and stopped liking it."

Don't even watch this show but the way she laughs and looks at her co-star is fucking hilarious. You just know the show is total shit by her reaction.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU NOT INCLUDE PETER DINKLAGE ? his response was the fucking best...

I only have the lebbit link but here you go watch Peter Dinklage.... holy fuck that was brutal.

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bmyovr/signs_we_ignored/

>S5 made sense
:V

t. D&D

D&D will pay for their crimes

Attached: 9F741AC3-B321-4026-B09F-309B91B6DA56.jpg (1281x674, 145K)