Who is the superior fighter and why is it Arya?

Who is the superior fighter and why is it Arya?

Attached: arya vs codger.jpg (1000x762, 575K)

I don't even know who that old ass dude is over there lmao

ME, NIGGA!!

i'll FUCK yo ass Up!!

ofc arya because the other is just a white old male who supressed her superior fighting prowress

Attached: 1557439935485.png (556x527, 463K)

Arya was tried by ninja assassins for a few weeks. Everyone knows ninja assassins have secret techniques that beat armour, strenght and experience. Did you never watch anime?

God I want to hold hands with Maisie. Just have a nice dinner date and pay for the meal even though she has way more money than me. Afterwards we would sneak out the back of the restaurant because she doesn't want to be seen with me on the streets. We slink around to her house and cuddle on the couch for hours!

I work for HBO and we decided that Arya is the better fighter after looking at analytics on social media sites.

>barristen not wearing armor

D&D really fucking hate their fathers don't they? It's always manly older father figures they hate.

Attached: 1556652080979.png (194x192, 108K)

Barristan because ...experience

no, its symbols of opposing institutional knowledge they despise

>Barristan
more like Barrenstand lmao

Barristan because he's from Norn Iron and can kill English children without hesitation or remorse

Arya, because she's still alive

and how exactly would she "beat" a dead man?

>some old white dude i cant even remember
>beer belly
>slim arms

dude looks like he is gonna die soon.

Kill the night king

why not just defrost him?

Arya because dagger builds are OP as hell in westeros
>sons of harpies beat unsullied and selmy
>fookin legend beats jon snow
>arya beats fuckin everyone
>sand snakes beat areo hotah with one stab
>undead with kitchen knives BTFO the dothraki, unsullied and Drogon

Barristans death makes perfect sense in the context of the show, it doesnt matter if you are a peasant or the greatest swordsman that ever lived you can still get punked by a couple of nobodies in a alleyway

No, they just hate strong, righteous white men, because they are Jews.

isn't he supposed to be famous for prevailing in situations like that though?

But stabbing people in the back isn't a fight.

It is if you teleport behind them and say something in Japanese.

it's subversion

Barristan dies because D&D reportedly didn't know what to do with the character. When they read it with the actor in the script room, they got into disagreement, so much so that D&D ended up blacklisting the guy for opposing the character's death and the general direction he'd taken.

Why THE FUCK did they kill Barristan?

They sound like a pair of pricks and "didn't know what to do with the character" sounds exactly right. They spend several seasons building him up to be the best fighter in the Seven Kingdoms and then kill him in a poorly choreographed fight with a group of sandniggers.

Yes. Kingsguard specialize on defending from assassinations. Barristan even more so since his greatest deed was concerning infiltration. Him not having armor in a foreign country which he has almost no allies in is fucking retarded.