Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss revealed that they told the actor that he would have his hair burnt off as he...

>Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss revealed that they told the actor that he would have his hair burnt off as he fought against a wight in season one and he would suffer facial disfiguration.

>They went to great lengths to convince Kit that he'd lose his locks by sending him a different script to his cast mates.

>The script, which can be found in Inside HBO's Game of Thrones: Seasons One & Two book, read: "Jon plunges his hand into the fire, seizes the burning drapes, and FLINGS them at the dead man, engulfing them both in flames.

>"When the fire is finally out, we see by torchlight that all of Jon's hair has burnt down to the scalp.

>"The skin on the top half of his face has been melted in the extreme heat, blistered and pustulant. Despite what must be the extreme agony of permanent disfigurement, Jon stands stoically by his master's side."

>It continued: "Jon smiles, his teeth shining brightly in his destroyed face. Mormont, sickened, has to look away."

>David and Dan explained to Kit: "HBO was worried the Jon Snow storyline was too Harry Potter and they wanted to do something to make it darker."

>They revealed to Entertainment Weekly that the 29-year-old turned up on set ready to shoot the scene but they couldn't keep up the joke.

>The pair had to confess it was a prank when they started laughing during filming

Why do they hate him so much?

Attached: Kit-Harrington-David-Benioff-and-Dan-Weiss-676388.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULlAj3iXwQQ
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70?t=18s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That sounds kino. Should've used it

Because he's not Jewish

kek

poor kid

Interesting how they spend their time instead of writing a good script

>The pair had to confess it was a prank when they started laughing during filming
is this how all jews behave? is white genocide just a prank too?

no, it's a hoax

this

like the holocaust? goddamn jews are pretty damn funny tbqh

Attached: 1402969935743.gif (250x188, 910K)

Already one

Attached: B1EB4AF3-AAEA-4557-BF35-996026238C36.jpg (970x546, 69K)

>GAME OF THRONES showrunners have threatened to leak the previously unaired pilot as a means of keeping Kit Harington in line, as the star is terrified of people seeing it.

>While the HBO fantasy drama is one of the biggest television shows in the entire world now, the 30-year-old actor claims the producers’ original attempt at episode one was a disaster.

>Kit opened up about the apparently disappointing pilot, telling The Guardian: ”They made a lot of mistakes. It didn't look right, didn't feel right, had nothing different about it.”

>Despite having never seen the entire episode, the Jon Snow star remains convinced that it is far too embarrassing to ever be released.

>But it could be that creators Dan Weiss and David Benioff enjoy using the opportunity to hold something over one of their biggest stars, as Kit joked they often torment him with it.

>"They say, if I ever p**s them off too much, they'll release it on YouTube. Every now and then, they send me a screengrab, just as a threat," he revealed.

>Meanwhile, the actor - who has recently taken on another huge medieval role in BBC show Gunpowder - opened up about his emotional reaction the final season’s scenes.

>Speaking to The One Show hosts Ricky Wilson and Alex Jones, Kit admitted that he feels very emotional about the show finally coming to an end.

>He confessed: “I’m really emotional about it. We had the read through last week, so I know everything.

The Dabids come across as asshole frat boys. You can like them for some funny pranks and they'd be good to party with but at the same time, they're assholes and you wouldn't have any sincere heart to heart moments with them.

I guess him not being azor ahai and the plentiful height jokes toward him have a reason afterall.

Show Jon Snow is probably the worse butchering of a character they’re responsible for(more so than Stannis). Throughout the five books, Jon shows plenty of wit, ingenuity, and eventually great leadership qualities. None of this is in the show of course. They’ve portrayed as some incompetent pussy that needs constant help and coddling. S8 is the worst of this, all he does is go on about muh queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULlAj3iXwQQ

they sound like chads

well only a couple of chads could write such a shitty script and still get filthy rich

Benioff basically is a Jewish Chad. He's like 6'2 and not that bad looking desu.

>S8 is the worst of this, all he does is go on about muh queen.
S8 Jon is a literal beta cuck so far

Manlets have no rights

Benioff wrote Troy, which is a pretty chad movie. That was pretty much the peak of his writing prowess though, it's been all downhill from there.

Imagine what they have on the actresses.

based and truthpilled

They constantly wrote prank nude and sex scenes for them and conditioned them to think they were fake by default, not telling them until the day of shooting whether it was real or not.
Maisie Williams casually talked about this method when discussing her sex scene, and it's amazing nobody's talking about it.

Unironically this.
Create a white male character that is strong and just, and Jewish directors will definitely fuck it up.

this
>Shegetz is a Yiddish word that has entered English to refer to a non-Jewish boy or young man. It is used disparagingly.
>The word shegetz, like its feminine counterpart shiksa, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is derived from sheqeṣ ("a detested thing").

Attached: 1548099258912.jpg (506x450, 56K)

They probably also shot all these prank sex scenes, as a prank, and have them stored in some safehouse somewhere, as a prank.

jewish sense of humor is absolutely abysmal
it's like their comical situations are 100% contrived and there's no place for actual organic banter

>pol """"""humor"""""""

>he thinks that was a joke

This is why you don't let anyone you love go into entertainment.

They become dollhouse-like puppets to the producers over time.

You'll be celebrated as a celebrity, but behind the scenes you'll be degraded as a town whore and you'll lose all the perks once you try to leave in addition to all the blackmail and press ability to now turn your celebrity into infamy, whether warranted or not.

You really don't want them subjected to these rituals where they're tied down.

youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70?t=18s

Attached: downloadfile-76.png (1398x785, 899K)

keep sucking on that circumcised zionist cock goy

>white genocide
I bet you haven't even bothered to learn the language of your ancestors you filthy Amerimutt yet you act like you care so much

>Kit wasn't the only star who was told he'd lose his locks. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was also told he'd have a hairstyle change.

>However, the actor turned the tables on the producers. He sent an angry email saying he felt Jaime Lannister's hair was an important feature of his character so he would decide on the style and email a photograph.

>After a few days, he sent over a snap of himself with a buzz cut, which left producers panicking as Nikolaj had some scenes to reshoot.

>It wasn't until HBO's lawyers were on the phone to Nikolaj's that he confessed the photo was from five years ago and his golden locks were still in tact.

Holy fuck what a chad

haha wow thats so wacky but funny
cool guys working on an epic show, I love it, I wish our politics could be more like this

>if you don't learn a language you don't care about genocide
Imagine being this retarded

My ancestors are entirely british, predominently english.

If the language of your ancestors wasn't English you aren't American and you're barely human

Half-Jewish guy here. I would say that that's a bit of an exaggeration, but there's some truth in it unfortunately. /pol/ takes the "Jew meme" too far though.

>identify with your skin color
>don't know a fucking thing about your heritage or ancestors culture
Imagine being THIS retarded
Fuck off invader scum, that's Celtic land

Goddamn, he is so based.

Based. Jews thought they could toy with him.

Attached: 220px-Nikolaj_Coster-Waldau_at_HBOs_'Game_Of_Thrones'_Season_3_(Crop).jpg (220x251, 20K)

>jew defending by proxy of language

High verbal IQ at work.

These guys are such hacks. How the fuck did they land this job

Absolutely based

And this is the true reason why so few Asians end up in Hollywood cinema.
Too intellectually and culturally robust to fall for mind tricks or blackmail, or get into compromising situations.

ringading fucking ding

>Too intellectually and culturally robust to fall for mind tricks or blackmail

All you have to do is take photos of asian girl during sex then she becomes sexslave for life

My brother married an Asian model and this is the exact reason why she first transferred to being a modelling agent rather than model, and then to marry up with my brother to secure her place.

Tell that to Mayli or Asa Akira.
Asian girls don't really submit or fold unless they're being turned on or otherwise have something to gain by it.

>jew producers falsely give information to an actor about an appearance change as a "prank"
>he takes them seriously and makes a change himself
>they realise they've fucked up and so get HBO's lawyers to turn the blame on him for violating contract
Goddamnit I fucking hate jews

Attached: 1508237519090.png (454x685, 115K)

Reminder that HBO threatened Nikolaj with a lawsuit over this

So he continues to prove he can only write when he steals from others work then?

Pretty much. Also he didn't have any expectations to subvert, since unlike GRRM Homer actually finished his work.

(You)

Nope. Jon in the books is incredibly flawed. His tenure as the NW commander is troublesome and his death is actually a result of his actions rather than some dumb kid and musyaxhe twirling villain killing him. If anything, Dumb and Dumber removef all of his flawed qualities and replaced them with a generic good simpleton who just wants Dany's pussy.

Jaime is the worst ruined character after Stannis

>Benioff wrote Troy
You mean he copied the Illiad like Martin's books?

/pol/ is always right Jewish user, always.

Attached: EC4A6760-3561-43B1-BA11-76C12F247B25.jpg (500x481, 49K)

Don't hate the player, hate the game desu
I lost

It's all jokes and funny with the Jews until you turn it back on them, at which they pull out lawsuits and legalities.

This. What the fuck is wrong with jews

Why can't they all just die

Attached: download_20190505_230500.jpg (824x499, 40K)

They're jews

yikes

typical jew reaction, they set up a prank for the semitic lulz but when it backfires they panic and call their cousins the lawyers
jews really can't into banter

Attached: 1555515401323.jpg (882x1024, 348K)

You can't be half-Jewish. Either your mom is a Jew and you're a Jew or your dad is a Jew and you're not a Jew.

perma-paranoid and neurotic due to race mixing with germanic tribes and mystery meat desert dwellers for centuries
the fact that they were all exposed to early trauma shortly after birth (circumcision and getting their wounded penises sucked by the rabbi) is just the icing on top of a ticking bomb of twisted minds

Attached: 1542030584472.webm (480x360, 598K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1274x579, 69K)

D&D got this job with very little experience working in television.
Reminder that David Benioff's father is a former head of Goldman Sachs and is the former Chairman of the United States President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. 'As an adult, he uses the last name Benioff, his mother's maiden name, to avoid confusion with other writers named David Friedman.'
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff

Those last three sentences basically say the same fucking thing three times. Fuck modern journalism

He must have enjoyed like a fair bit. Raised into a wealthy af family, went to Dartmouth where he joined a Chad fraternity, and gets paid millions for writing dogshit and basically uses to kick to party with costars and play pranks on them with his bro Weiss, who he also mogs.

Because you live in a timeline where the bad guys won.

shit, me too. Been going on a little over a year now too.

Tell me more.

>golden locks

boss

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you