Jake Gyllenhaal completely overshadowed by Tom Holland

youtu.be/Qk22D_osjQo

Watch him seethe in silence while the female audience giggles at everything Tom says and Zendaya lusts over Tom instead of him. I guess getting old sucks.

Attached: B128E3CC-6287-4DE0-BE2C-3A0028728CBC.jpg (750x774, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9anQIQctPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you not see Tom Holland is a flaming homosexual?

Name one kino Holland has been in, capeshit does not count.
>teen grills
They have shit taste, biggest plebs in the world. They made Twilight a blockbuster series and Bieber a star.

Who is talking about movies here? Who gives a fuck?

We’re talking about the fact that Jake was brutally AMOGGED by Tom, and that all prime age women prefer Tom.

Well prime woman are in for a surprise when the little fag comes out of the closet

Attached: tumblr_inline_p94wzgeDDd1t2vpg7_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 495K)

Is AMOGGED a kino Tom has been in? I looked it up but all I could find was ghetto trash slang references.

I-i was in n-nightcrawler it was l-like drive you g-guys rem-emember drive??

>having good friends is now gay

AGE MOGGED

If this is what you are doing with your good friend then yes, you are absolutely gay.

Literally the dumbest guest talk show display in history

I'm going to need someone to explain to me why Tom is looked at more fondly than Jake. They both look like 10/10's to me. It's really uncomfortable seeing a really attractive dude get shut down by another attractive guy.

It means that Tom mogged Jake in every imaginable way. You calling him gay is a cope, he could fuck every single woman you’ve ever wanted without any effort, no matter how many times you call him gay.

Jesus I thought this was like some fangirl collage with some pictures of gay dudes mixed with pictures of Tom kind of being a far but damn this shit is literally on his Instagram. Talk about having to hide being a queer for your job.

See
Explain to me how this isn't the gayest shit in the planet

Can't your tell how Jake is enamoured by Tom too?

THEY LIKE HIS CUTE COCK

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=DkxJq4HQrRZ4xW4a)12.jpg (640x360, 32K)

I watched the whole thing and there was 0 seething.
I just see a boring conversation about social media or whatever. It's completely understandable why most of the cast would be quiet.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

Do the gay dudes in this thread crush on Holland so hard because they know they have a better chance with him than a woman?

Like anyone will believe this

Man. Jake’s really handsome but that hairstyle doesn’t do him justice

JAKE IS 10 TIMES THE ACTOR TOM HOLLAND IS

HES PROBABLY KEEPING QUIET CUS HE CANT STAND THAT HE FINALLY SOLD OUT TO CAPESHIT AND WANTS THE PRESS JUNKET TO BE OVER CUS IT REMINDS HIM OF HOW MUCH OF A SELLOUT HE JUST BECAME

I want Tom and Jake to have a gay sex scene.

the rock hudson of the zoomer generation

Too big for someone like Holland

Balls aren’t touching

Those pictures aren’t on his Instagram. But pictures like this are, with millions of likes and millions of prime women lusting after him.

Attached: 78B8912C-2A20-4EA2-984E-0934A95D9275.jpg (750x1257, 562K)

All around me are familiar faces, familiar faces, placeeeeeeeees nananana.

Tom is the kind of guy who girls would have as a best friend, while Jake is the kind of guy who they would want to fuck. In my country no girl would see Tom is heartthrob, while Jake is the kind of guy they would cream themselves over, but maybe American girls are crazy and stupid.

Jake's been in prime kino though

Attached: Nightcrawlerfilm.jpg (220x343, 82K)

He took Taylor swift virginity along with so many other bitches. He shout be happy.

what's amogged?

Because Jake's a boomer. The audience wants new blood.

Attached: large.jpg (500x498, 79K)

He's a poofter

Attached: 56728425_421504765305533_4145304502785337295_n.jpg (1080x1095, 104K)

literally "he cute" in the comments kek

God these talk shows are shit scripted trash for dumb American faggot consumers.
Jimmy Kennel should have his head caved in.

HOW MUCH OF A MANLET IS TOM HOLLAND

IMAGINE NOT BEING TALLER THAN GIRLS LMAO

True. Tom will never be in a film even half as good as this one.

fuck off cunt with your psuedo-intellectual movie critique.

you are the kind of cunt who, during a movie, checks out the movie's wikipedia just so you can understand what the fuck is going on.

fuck you.

However mum said in her generation nobody would look twice at Ryan Gosling, while young girls even in my country go gaga over him. So it's probably not just American girls who are crazy, it is sooner girls in general who like feminine boys.

>hey guys! It's me tom! Just had a great night of anal sex with my secret boyfriend! Remember though if anyone asks I'm not a fairy though! Toodleloo!

Attached: 1481425777205.png (614x655, 470K)

His fan base is mostly younger girls. Gyllenhaal has older women though because they’ve grown wit his films

Nice pivot, that’s a paid photo shoot. Like I said, none of those gay pics were on his Instagram and they’re not even of him. He’s pounding hundreds of pussies a month now, including famous top shelf pussy. You call him gay to cope with the absolute monstrous inequality on display between your life and his.

True, many such cases unfortunately. They all want the Spider-D.
youtube.com/watch?v=j9anQIQctPk

This is the weirdest thread on Yea Forums right now. Have you capeshit cucks gotten so bored with your Marvel vs. DC shitposting that you're now looking for other things to pit against one another in some other irrelevant contest?

Jesus, you people are faggots. Who fucking cares.

Attached: simple-as.png (375x375, 159K)

The pilgrimage.
In the heart of the sea.

I'm not going to watch like 9 full minutes of this fucking retard, please point me to specific parts of the interview.

Normally I’d question why he’d have a “secret boyfriend” but I’m sure his agent/publicist/whatever is probably advising him to play up this cute boy act because woman love it. He already has the gays regardless if he comes out or not

ITS HALF /y/ AND /cm/ IN HERE

ESPECIALLY THIS GUY

Lost City of Z.

And as time passes he'll be irrelevant too, what's your point? It happens to everyone.

Yeah, post wall roasties like Jake lmaoooo. Meanwhile prime women want Tom

That's his best friend though. He himself has women lusting after him if you check his instagram.

It's literally nothing user. He just doesn't really talk while all the younger actors do.

Ummm...yikes Tom. We get it already.

Attached: images(4).jpg (285x177, 7K)

Holland at least serves to show people that being attractive does rely on more than looks. He really isn't stunning as far as looks is concerned but is very likable guy, hence all the fan fare.

Yea Forums is infested with incels, and they are obsessed with a male hierarchy and who mogs who.

I'd still take Jake over Tom. Dude is sexy as fuck.

*zoomer

its sage then

Yeah "best friend" who sleeps with him and lives with him all year long. More like they are shagging each other in the bum.

He's an attractive guy user. His facial features are great and his muscle insertions are about as good as you can hope for.

Why are you using such weaselly and emotional language? Do you imagine your baselessly strong feelings about celebrities you will never meet, on some valueless talk show you probably don't even watch, matter at all? You're a feeble-minded gossip who greatly overestimates their power to manipulate others.

>5'8
>homosexual
OH NONONONO

He's definitely a fine looking lad but he's not going to inspire any 'wow' reactions based on pics alone. His face isn't incredible, but attractive? Sure. He's a likable guy, and probably appeals a lot to a teenage crowd cause he appears a lot younger than he is and is like the size of a mid-to-late teenager (Mackie says he has like a 22 inch waist).

Continue to cope. He’s not gay. He’s younger, better looking, more famous, wealthier, and gets more female attention in one minute than you’ll get in your entire life. It’s no wonder you call him gay, to really internalize your inferiority would be soul crushing.

Attached: 6A641F3E-A214-4E7D-93BC-D72909304783.jpg (563x1166, 506K)

He's 5'7. Unironically less than an inch shorter than RDJ but RDJ is made to tower over him in the Marvel films. Pretty funny I find.

He's a midget

Chalamet gets the same 'he's gay' thing. Not sure if anons are really that stupid or just shitposting.

Jake's Gen X.

M8 the 6 inches I have on the gay midge by the shoulders and below the waist are all I need

Chalamet just has gay anons who project there fantasized on him. Holland is literally a gay midget.

Tom Holland is an AIDS infested cock sucking faggot sodomist twink.
he is getting pegged with AIDS dildos in his faggotass pederast club as I type this.
he is so pozzed up not even Bryan Singer wanted to touch him.

epoC

I ENJOY THIS POST CUS ITS OVER THE TOP

OVER THE TOP POSTING

Based as fuck. Fuck that gay little twink manlet

Eh, Anthony Mackie did some Q&A thing recently where he was mocking how small Tom Holland is and said he had a 22 inch waist and sometimes accidentally wears his girlfriend's jeans because he can't tell the difference. I've encountered plenty of twinks at uni with bubbly personalities that aren't faggots, i.e. what I view Holland as.

Why don’t women do this when you post your face on the internet? You’re taller than him so that makes you better, right? I guess women just aren’t recognizing your superiority...

Attached: 87629724-F6EA-496D-B6EF-77B4D01BF325.jpg (479x1198, 411K)

Why is a random fangirl freaking out that Marvel actor #205 is being called a fag? she doesn't have a chance either way.

If poofter tom wasn't Spiderman he would probably be paying people to suck their dicks

>she

ITS A DUDE BRUH ONE OF THOSE GAYFAGGOTS

Then they'd want him to be gay surely. Not obsessing about how many women he can pull as if that gives her a chance when he has his pick of young Hollywood.

You know there are literal picture of him cock docking with another dude right?

THEY USE GIRL POSTS JUST TO SHOW THAT HES PERCEIVED AS ATTRACTIVE

SINCE FAGS ARE BASICALLY GIRLS IN THE BRAIN WHO WANT COCK

Western culture idolizes and fetishizes youth to a greater degree than other modern cultures so it's no surprise Tom Holland has so many lusting after him. He as an innocent, boyish charm that no doubt is a huge turn on for most females just like most men like young girls.

Mature men (over 25) have not been seen as prime sexual objects for over 40 years now. And it has always been that case for female actors. That's why they all disappear at around that age (Anne Hathaway, JLaw, Emma Watson etc, arguably these were all Harvey Weinstein hos who were propped up artificially, but it's still true for true actresses). What's hard is gaining and maintaining relevance as an older mature actor.

That's anime levels of gay

Jesus christ why are you do obsessed with him not being å faggot

This nigga bald?

Attached: 8E4CF302-028D-4F29-8460-C15C9E24C261.jpg (1080x1440, 264K)

HE'S LIKE THAT BUDDHIST MONK WHO WANTS TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS

THE AFRICAN CARP WEBM