>go to cinema
>have a panic attack and spend the entire 2 hours on a toilet

Attached: a93.png (689x795, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_syncope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds fun

>Chance to be away from people for 2 hours
Besides the panic shitting, sounds kino.

>spend 2 hours on toilet
>still manage to piss yourself

I'm sorry but was I supposed to laugh at this? Cause I did

REALLY???

No, really, it's the cinema everyone is people watching everyone. Unless you're a literal uggo you're probably not worthy or noticeable enough to be made fun of among the masses.

Attached: 1540866226639.jpg (2167x1754, 482K)

>Unless you're a literal uggo

Attached: CqqDEoVWcAE8Xte.jpg (819x460, 61K)

This. When I went out in public I used to be really self conscious and paranoid that people were making fun of me, until I realized that no one gives a fuck and probably don't even notice me. And that goes for the majority unless you do something really stupid to make people pay attention to you.

>go to cinema
>feel like the people seated behind me are looking at the back of my head, analyzing my mannerisms, making all sorts of negative assumptions
>have to pee already an hour into the movie on account of my small and pathetic bladder
>feel uncomfortable standing up to go to the bathroom so I just wet my diaper

>tfw your botty smells

Attached: 1542866448523.png (750x416, 176K)

I went to the movies last night with my girlfriend. She saw a man sitting on his own and said it was one of the most depressing things she had ever seen, and that it almost ruined her night. People definitely notice, lmao.

This has been my experience as well. Why would someone go on their own?

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch

Sitting on your own counts as something that draws attention to yourself. I'm sure if that man was with other people she wouldn't have noticed him at all. Plus it doesn't even sound like your gf was making fun of him, just sad for him.

>go to cinema
>somehow faint during a scene
>wake up and pretend nothing happened
>miss almost half the movie

heh...

>Give me (You)s

Unironically me. I can't focus on movies in the theater because I get claustrophobic and don't want to get shot

Well he got what he wanted in a matter of seconds.

People do notice and they do judge. The trick is to not fucking care.

People are observant (socially) and highly critical. Whatever you do someone will be looking and judging. Whether some dweeb is coping by tutting internally at a well physiqued man he assumes is on steroids, or a stacy getting creeped out at an unwashed loser with bad breathe, or even someone seeing a particularly ugly child. At the gym, people WILL judge some complete twink trying to lift, though usually to themselves and silently.

"People don't care" is just socially anxious cope. The trick is understanding that it doesn't matter and having enough self confidence to not care.

She was sad, yes. People definitely care about this stuff and notice it, is the point. It's widely considered sad to go o the movies on your own.

I go with my parents sometimes. Is that sad?

based but you should get that checked out

what movie were you trying to see?
what triggered the panic attack?

As long as you made it back to your seat for the last hour of Endgame you're fine

Of course not user. It's good to have a healthy relationship with your parents whatever age you are.

Do people seriously give this much of a shit about what random people think of them at the cinema? Half of this thread is shit opinions. Who gives a fuck if you go see a movie alone, with a friend or with a 100. Do what the fuck you want. It's your life, fuck what any judgemental prick thinks of it.

Attached: 1516744428575.jpg (540x729, 26K)

>444
Nice. How does one get the 'Trips'?

You're right, but honestly it depends on the person and what they are doing to be judged/criticized. Whether it's their appearance or if they are doing something that's considered weird. If you are doing something gross like picking your nose or eating food off the floor, of course people will judge that. But if you're doing literally nothing and you look average/normal, then people are less likely to even give you a second thought.
You might be fat and ugly with bad breath, but there are a lot of fat and ugly people with bad breath in the world and whoever is judging will probably only do so for a second and then go back to whatever it is they were doing. My point is people don't dwell on this shit unless it's effecting them directly (i.e. they have to interact with the person). They forget about it usually pretty quickly. So essentially it doesn't matter. If they do dwell on it well then that's their fucking problem.

Your girlfriend sounds like a stuck up conceited cunt. Honestly, who gives a fuck what other people are doing? As long as they're not black, I'm fine with a bunch of lonely dudes watching Endgame with us. They are the target audience after all.

The female cashier tried to start a conversation with me. I was going to see Detective Pikachu.

>15
>move to a new area
>feels like people just stare at you
>tell old friends online
>say i'm just being paranoid
>feel like I might be since I'm just stressed
>turns out I wasn't and people just gawk at each other
>move a few years later hard to shake that feeling that someone sitting next you is gawking at you

Attached: 1555814060823.jpg (512x422, 29K)

user you have a brain tumour

>until I realized that no one gives a fuck and probably don't even notice me

This is correct, user. People going to the movies care about the movie. If your attention is on some random dude in the audience, you have mental health problems.

Also, not caring about what others think about you is the first step to freedom.

trips? psh. that's nothin, kid. check these quads

based

Attached: 1532177131986.gif (400x400, 161K)

I go on my own all the time. No one cares. My last gf hated movies anyway. Stop being a faggot.

>NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU BRO NOBODY IS EVEN PAYING ATTENTION

Meanwhile people gossip nonstop, there are entire entertainment industries centered on discussing people’s appearances, there’s a whole website devoted to witch hunting random people who behave in socially unacceptable ways, people have to dress in the exact up to date way with the correct haircut or they’ll be photographed and berated in public. You are a mongoloid if you actually believe “nobody is paying attention brah”, the real truth is that you need to blend in, be as NORMAL LOOKING as possible. Normalfaggots are constantly on the prowl for people who don’t look normal, they are CONSTANTLY comparing themselves to everyone else to see who is better, who looks “weirder”, who needs to be made fun of for getting too far out of line.

Well was this guy she felt sorry for a chad or was he pathetic looking?

>and that it almost ruined her night
You had it for a minute but you went too far

This is literally the plane normalcattle’s brains operate on and they call you “mentally ill” for pointing it out

shit that would drive me nuts. had a psychotic episode a year ago during which I felt like people were staring at me from the corner of my eye, when I looked turned out they weren't looking at me at all

>Yea Forums posters are literally mentally ill

Attached: 1542016129176.png (741x568, 29K)

>go to cinema
>pee condom breaks and spills on my pants

Based schizoposter.

Like other user said, unless you are actually abnormal then people don't pay a second thought to you

At least 90% of us

Attached: 1513281259816.png (680x661, 262K)

ah-bloo-bloo

Is insecurity a mental illness?

even if people are judging you in a movie theater its not like you'll ever see them again afterwards

I had a panic attack when I saw the lego movie in 2014, only time that ever happened at the cinema, but I was really shut in back then, it didn't help I was in the front row

>go to see film
>group of men in white suits follow me in and stare at me through the entire film

Attached: gdxze8g1pmm11.png (650x773, 47K)

> Wife and I don't have similar taste in movies
> Regularly go to cinema by myself
> Most of the time other people at cinema are couples or groups of friends
> Often see single men at cinema
> Sometimes see solo women at cinema
> One time go alone and it's just me and a solo woman at the screening
> Watch movie in peace, enjoy myself, go home

>people who behave in socially unacceptable ways
>the real truth is that you need to blend in, be as NORMAL LOOKING as possible.
Congratulations, you cracked the code. Of course if you're doing some nasty shit or wearing stupid clothes to make yourself stick out then you will draw attention and criticism to yourself. If you're a normal person then this shouldn't be a problem for you. If you don't want to be judged, then don't do shit that you know will make people judge you. If you don't care about being judged, then do whatever you want.

I haven't had panic attack in public for couple of years now. I was able to treat it by not giving a fuck what other people think about how I look.

Just be normal bro. Never mind that you’ll be mocked for being ugly or short or having bad hair or acne or other things out of your control. Fuck off normalcattle.

lol fucking loser

Unequivocally based.

your girlfriend is a fucking loser

As someone who worked in a movie theater for a couple of years I can tell you that there are constantly people going alone. The employees don't give a shit and I seriously doubt most other customers notice it. We had some regulars that were pretty nice that always went alone and I don't think anybody ever thought of them as pathetic, we just viewed them as movie enthusiasts. Since then I sometimes go to the movies alone as well and I think it's pretty comfy. The no singles policy meme never really worked for me because of all this

"Normalcattle" lol. I'm not talking about being ugly or short or whatever your problem is. Being ugly, short, having acne, etc. actually IS normal. I'm talking about displaying bizarre behavior and shit along the lines of that.

just a little en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_syncope

right

hehe

for females being alone is their greatest fear and worry, and they don't understand why anyone would do something alone because they enjoy it, the attention is everything for girls. The act itself of you taking her is why she did it, she'd never go to see a movie for the sake of the movie. Hence why girls rarely have hobbies outside of sports where they can get attention. Hence why in spite of all their glaring character flaws and flat personalities they cannot begin to imagine why a guy would choose not to deal with them.

Look at it like this: Do you even remember how any other person looked in any screening you ever went to? Even that loud obnoxious kid that you wanted to literally murder that time 3 years ago, if he passed by you on the street today would you have any clue or recognize him in any way at all?

You wouldn't 99.9% of the time, and this percentage is even higher with actual normalfaggots who are beyond obsessed with themselves and forget about not only the people, but entire movies that they saw too.

So if you're just a person who goes to cinema alone, you can be sure that no one thinks or remembers you in any way at all as soon as the screening is over, even if they literally pointed at you in the theater "look at this guy sitting alone haha" you're non existant as soon as the lights go out and the film starts.

his girlfriend is a loser and probably not real
you are equally a loser and should commit suicide

Going to the cinema on your own is one of the most chad things you can do. Who gives a fuck avout social norms? Chad don't. Chad just wants to see a movie.

Attached: 1555948512679.jpg (720x720, 72K)

This is exactly what I've been trying to say ITT. Nobody gives a fuck about you. They might look at you and judge you for a second but they forget you exist 0.5 seconds later. They don't dwell on it.

Recite your baseline.
>"And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played."
Cells.
>Cells.
Have you ever been in an institution? Cells.
>Cells.
Do they keep you in a cell? Cells.
>Cells.
When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Cells.
>Cells.
Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
IDo you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
Do you dream about being interlinked... ?
>Interlinked.
What's it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked.
>Interlinked.
Within cells interlinked.
>Within cells interlinked.
Why don't you say that three times: Within cells interlinked.
>Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked.
IWe're done user, you can pick up your bonus.
>Thank you

Attached: within cells interlinked.jpg (428x424, 16K)