Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was an alternate timeline

Endgame's retarded loop time mechanics would prevent it anyways

>Steve is doing recruitment PSAs to join the military after 9/11
>Everyone is thinking why didn't he stop it
Unless...

as if you wouldnt be arrested because they think youre in on it. the thing to do is get evidence it was a hologram + esplosibs

it was a different time?

he's Captain Fucking America. no he wouldn't be unless he said Hail Hydra

If he did stop 9/11 he'd have to destroy the towers again to prevent a tangent reality. You can take something from the past and use it as long as you restore the status quo. Except for thor's hammer for some fucking reason.

wew

So he can hook up with Peggy and give her a completely different life while affecting everyone else he comes into contact with the entire the time when he was supposed to be frozen and somehow that "restores the status quo"?

just because the towers werent in the movies doesntmean 9/11 hsappened, maybe in the mcu no one built the towers in the first place?
maybe howard stark or osborn built they're own buildings in that spot?
op owned

Captain America serves Israel

How do we know he didn't? By 2022/23 whenever the movie ends at their world is so weird it might have.

He might've, wouldn't affect the main 2023 timeline anyway.

I never said it wasn't retarded.

I thought the super soldier serum reduces aging effects?

Obviously 9/11 was an inside job, he wouldn't stop something that went exactly according to plan.

Then how the fuck did he show up old in their timeline without using the time machine?

9/11 would still have happened, because it indirectly led to them being able to time travel in the first place. Time travel is retarded. Just keep the stones. Fuck the past.

He was old. Given the fact that super soldier serum ages you slowly he could be from a hundred or more years in his future. Technology would be advanced enough to allow him to make that jump

It's known as futanari cap

This is your brain on capeshit. A vicious cycle of dumbing down the genre, dumbs the people and we go deeper and deeper until we reach the point where people who watch these films aren't capable of digesting anything except the teasers and what e-celebs regurgitate on their podcasts.
Captain went back in time, returned the stones, then decided to retire. There were 2 Captains living in that same Earth all the time. It's really not that hard to grasp, there are no inconsistencies within the logic they're abiding by. You're just that fucking retarded that a film which explains on multiple occasions how it works, it still manages to elude you. It's disheartening to see adults struggle with children's movies. Shame on you, fucking retard. I'm not defending the film, it's capeshit, it's shit, but you're much lower on the totem pole for not being cognizant enough to parse a simple 2+2.

>Q: Did Captain America's action at the end affect the timeline? Does that mean there was a time where two CA existed in a same universe?

>A: To me, CA's action in the end wasn't the fact he wanted to change anything, it's more like he has made a choice. He chose to go back to past and lived with the one he loved for the rest of his life. The time travel in this movie created an alternate reality. He lived a completely different life in that world. We don't know how exactly his life turned out, but I'd like to believe he still helped many others when they were needed in that world. Yes, there were two CA in that reality, it's just like what Hulk said, what happened in the past has already happened. If you go back to past, you simply create a new reality. The characters in this movie created a new timeline when they went back to the past, but it had no effect to the prime universe. What happened in the past 22 movies was still canon.

From the directors themselves. I'm a bit embarrassed for you.

It's a closed loop, a singular timeline consisting of two mushed up ones. Not an alternate unless were splitting hairs, in which case the when Avengers returned with the stones to the "present", they actually created a new timeline then and there. The original timeline was lost when Hawkeye went to the past for the first time if we're to follow that logic. Unless if that's what the guy meant who I replied to, then yes, it's an alternate timeline, but it doesn't change anything. Captain sitting at the bench isn't a plothole, nor inconsistent with the time travel introduced in the film.

enjoy your head canon, brainlet.

>Q: EG's plot, is it a parallel universe or a closed time loop?

>A: Nope, not a time loop. Both Ancient One and Hulk were right. You can't change the future by simply going back to past. But it's possible to create a different alternate future. It's not butterfly effect. Every decision you made in the past could potentially create a new timeline. For example, the old Cap at the end movie, he lived his married life in a different universe from the main one. He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam.

h-how did Ant-Man do it?! rewatch the movie again, they don't have to come back on the pad

He probably spent all his time in the past trying to defeat (((hydra))) so he did all he could (assuming he didn't prevent it)

Why didn't they just use the machine to make him young again, like they accidentally did to ant man at the start?

Turn ur brain off bruh

>For example, the old Cap at the end movie, he lived his married life in a different universe from the main one. He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam.
Oh my, and I thought Russo's were good writers. What a load of horseshit. This doesn't make any sense at all when a closed time loop would neatly wrap it up. Why would he need to jump back if he lived in obscurity and let the events unfold on their own? Russo's trying to wriggle themselves out of the whole "each action you take creates a new timeline" is bullshit, when they wrote themselves out of the corner by leaning on predestination by using Doctor Strange to see the future. It's literally the same with Captain, he knows the future and lives accordingly to appear as an old man in 2023.

Sure, 3000 people died, but according to the stats, at least 2% of them were jewish, so even if it was only 60 jews, it was worth it.

actually yeah what the fuck? why didn't they do this? did they just discover immortality?

Endgame: You can't change the future by going back in time and doing things differently. Back to the Future is bullshit.

Also Endgame: Steve Rogers goes back in time, changes things, and alters the future.

>He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam

Holy shit this is bad

Alternate timeline you retard, the russos officially stated this because imbeciles like you can't understand a simple story

Better yet,why didnt he tell them about the zionist planning and scheming,mr capt (((america)))

The whole scene with Hulk talking to The Ancient One is basically the scene from Austin Powers 2 where all of the characters look at the camera and say “You really shouldn’t think about it too much, and simply try to have a good time.”

A Jew made the serum, so it only makes sense.

He was Captain Israel the whole time
Speaking of, I wonder what Cap would think of how Israel treats Palestine. Can't imagine he'd be very happy, seeing as he hates bullies

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

Yeah, but the God that Cap believes in isn’t the same God as either of those sides, so I think he might be impartial.

Prove that he didn't

>Fandango: So people are asking... Does this mean an old Captain America was hanging out this whole time while another Captain America was saving the day?

>Christopher Markus: That is our theory. We are not experts on time travel, but the Ancient One specifically states that when you take anInfinity Stoneout of a timeline it creates a new timeline. So Steve going back and just being there would not create a new timeline. So I reject the "Steve is in an alternate reality" theory.

>I do believe that there is simply a period in world history from about '48 to now where there are two Steve Rogers. And anyway, for a large chunk of that one of them is frozen in ice. So it's not like they'd be running into each other.
From the writers.

Basically like TimeCop, where there were two Van Dammes running around at the same time, but from two separate times. I can dig it.

>is able to punch Hitler in the face
>didn't save Anne Frank

Does we really have to do all the fucking work?

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

am I taking crazy pills or was endgame a total mess that hardly made any sense.

Who's his God? Odin?

Unless you add paradox/determinist mechanics.
IE the universe intended for cap to go back in time. We never saw old steve because he hid.

underrated af

what a cringe character

>unironically implying 9/11 wasn't an inside job perpetrated with the help of captain and similar """patriots"""
big yikes

Attached: 1545251303248.jpg (313x286, 31K)

Hey brainlet, riddle me thus then. Old cap gave falcon a shield. Whose shield?? Not old caps, his was broken by thanos. The only explanation is he robbed the other captain america of his shield, dooming that timeline. No shield = no cap america = hydra wins

And thats a good thing. Mutts stil butthurt.

The FBI had plans for 9/11 on a laptop they got in 1997 and did nothing about it.

Hmm this is a very big plot hole.

HAIL HYDRA

He lived in an alternate timeline where he grew old with Peggy then he used some leftover Pym Particles to go back to his original timeline to hand over the Shield and assure his old team that all was well and that he had lived a full life

What if he just got the old shield repaired?

You can't change the past. 9/11 in the main timeline always happened. Just like how Gamora stayed dead.

You should be asking why Thor/Hulk/ToeQueen didn't snap 9/11 from happening before returning the stones.. which has nothing to do with time travel.

Attached: bigwasp.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

He took the hammer to give it back you retard, why do you think he didn't have it when he shows up at the end?

911>>Afghan War>>Ironman>>Dead Thanos
Cap would ensure that 911 happens in every timeline he's in.

I got the impression he just lived out that time naturally.

For all we know it could exist a timeline where cap did try and fix all the things that happened.

Steve traded the Soul Stone for Peggy Carter's soul, so now he has a private Peggy Carter disconnected from all timelines that he can fuck without unintended consequences, AMERICA!

as if that´s the most important thing he could prevent in all these years. He wasn´t even on the ´America´ shtick since like winter soldier.

that event changed the entire world you retarded yurofag

>everything's separate timelines
>cap goes back into prime timeline
Total nonsense.