/got/

Skellingtons Edition

previous:

Attached: skellington.jpg (2048x1152, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jpdRLT71iU
youtube.com/watch?v=k3hCPYCZGGM
vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
youtu.be/kj55XNXJztY
washingtonpost.com/graphics/entertainment/game-of-thrones/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d7598432187#season-seven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck sansa

Soon

Attached: 38836.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

fuck YOU

Viserys was a hottie

Attached: E9FBE948-9ECE-4BDD-A141-877F656DCF72.jpg (400x560, 72K)

>look skeleton
>one bone

>show for retarded redditors

The Long Night Killcount (No Dragons, No Indirect (Mel's Fire).
>Arya: 22 (Night King)
>Theon: 20
>Jorah: 19+ (Assumed far more due to being on the Front Lines), 40 during S7E6 (Wight Polar Bear), Total: 59+
>Tormund: 17 (Highest Kills Per Minute)
>Brienne: 16
>Jon: 15
>The Hound: 12
>Jaime: 11
>Wight Giant: 10
>Podrick/Gendry: 9
>Greyworm: 6
>Beric/Sam/Dany: 4
>Night King: 1 (Theon)
>Lyanna: 1 (Wight Giant)
>Edd: 1

first for Bell Rape

>tfw when none of us will ever see the end of Summerhall cause that fat bastard will not finiah the story.

I do not even give a fuck about who ends up on the throne now, I want to see what happens to my boys Dunk and Egg and how Rhaegar spawned.

Attached: 1557364059485.png (746x512, 99K)

nth for Hot Salsa

Attached: Sophie-Turner-Feet-1596570.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

>not counting hound, beric, thoros, gendry in S7E6

Well user, when a man and a woman love each other very much, or sometimes just meet up one night...

Attached: bells.jpg (1399x1500, 156K)

Friendly reminder to ignore all Sansaposters, hide all Sansaposts, and DO NOT under any circumstances reply to any Sansanons. /got/ recognizes one and only one QWEEN and that is Dany.

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (768x512, 53K)

youtu.be/0jpdRLT71iU
Fortnite in GoT???

Attached: 17D7AF53-840B-4947-A4F5-90E3D4DC3B33.jpg (673x748, 84K)

First for we will never get to know what the fuck happened at summerhall
>my theory is that dunk goes all RotJ darth Vader and tries to stop it but accidentally causes a fire to spread from the ritual an burn it all down

Attached: CD5D675E-E141-48A7-9566-CE6B0320AD9B.jpg (1200x725, 120K)

So basically Jorah was the real MVP huh.

Attached: dany.gif (400x314, 198K)

Here we stood

youtube.com/watch?v=k3hCPYCZGGM

Attached: mormont.jpg (596x380, 68K)

I'm getting to them, I actually only counted The Long Night, someone else counted Jorah's from that episode, so I decided to add it and try to start getting a total kill count across the series, but it takes awhile to actually sit there and pay attention.

>waaaa want better skellington
is this better?

Attached: myranda.jpg (650x363, 79K)

>he originally auditioned for Jon Snow.
>there is a timeline where Kit played Viserys

Hurt or helps the show? Financially or in terms of quality?

What happened to him?

Attached: Salladhor Saan.jpg (800x800, 104K)

euron in disguise

He and Ghost yes, Ghost was with him on the Front Lines with the Dothraki.

Smuggled in Davos’s ass

>Dany: Ah feel like a rape sandwich for lunch!

Attached: ring ring ring.png (600x375, 203K)

Attached: 15C3CAFE-BA34-4545-924F-C88B91417D6C.jpg (1600x1600, 202K)

he couldn't pull it off

You were second for Summerhall negro

I fucking hate sam tarly so fucking much.

He is still the fat useless coward that he was in the first season. He broke all his fucking vows as a watcher on the wall, abandoned his position, broke his vows as a maester, abandoned that position whilst robbing the citadel, and then has the fucking gall to make fun of Edd for not having sex. YES SAM HE ACTUALLY TOOK HIS VOWS SERIOUSLY UNLIKE YOU.

Then he steals his family's most prized heirloom, a valyrian steel blade priceless both monetarily and sentimentally, shaming his entire lineage, and then GIVES IT TO JORAH MORMONT??? WHY??? BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY MORE CUKCED CHARACTER IN THE SHOW???

HE GOT EDD KILLED, AN ACTUALLY GOOD, COMPETENT CHARACTER

And how the fuck did he travel from the citadel, past Horn Hill, past where his father was burned, all the way up to Wintefell and still not know what happened? AND why the fuck does he think he is entitled to Horn Hill? He swore TWO SEPARATE OATHS in which he very specifically swore to forsake all lands and titles, and is a complete massive disgrace to the Tarly name. What a fat gay retard i hope he fucking dies next episode

Attached: retard.jpg (920x613, 197K)

Love his vids and that he's a Jorah fanboy.
Bangin chicks in Braavos.

Attached: Ser Jorah of Badass Island.jpg (649x365, 36K)

>having a fire ritual INSIDE a building
low IQ targs deserved to get Bobbyd

Jorah was part of that Dothraki charge as well, real gangsta shit

>We're expected to believe that these things were strong enough to break through the solid stone crypts of Winterfell

Fuck off

Jorah at that point deserved Heartsbane (especially thematically for Jorah) far more than Sam did and he knew it. Jorah was redeemed at that point by far.

he's in a Braavosi prison for the brutal murder of two white prostitutes who laughed at him for his bad jokes

Attached: copilot-women-movies-and-tv-201405-1399906761666_unnamed.jpg (628x434, 42K)

Problem, Dany? DING DONG DING DONG

Attached: starbucks_service-bell.jpg (600x330, 68K)

GRRM wanted his self-insert to be an accurate representation.

Unironically would have been so much better. Fuck kit. But he was such a great vicerys he could have just played him as well

literally the most pathetic cuck in the whole series

Attached: vS563Ov.png (800x1121, 501K)

Oh this is really interesting someone help him out I would but Im retarded

He went from one of my favourite characters to one of my least favourite. Hate how he acts so cool because he managed to groom some incest babby he found in the woods.

Wait, are you telling me we could have had this guy as Jon Snow?

Attached: Iron+Lady+European+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+ZZig7aGbXaWx.jpg (682x1024, 123K)

If it were accurate Sam would've died even more times than Jon would have. He literally encountered the white walker horde on his own and they just passed over him for some reason.

Sam is gurms self insert

>Jorah was powered up by his love for Kaly C
Damn

He had read the books before too.

>sansa is a strong leader beca-
POWW!
>Arya deserved to kill the nigh-
BANG!!!
>Cersei is a great vil-
BOOM!!
>stannis suc-
BANG!!!
>loved that epic moment when all the Dothraki fires went o-
POW!!!
>yaaaas dany slaa-
BANG!!!
>I can’t believe they killed missandei burn the-
BOOM!!!
>dany going mad makes sen-
POW!!!
>Arya trained to b-
BANG!!
>Jaime can’t ever let go of ce-
POWW!!!!
>Beric was revived to prote-
BOOOOM!!
>Jon’s purpose was to unit-
BAANG!
>brienne isn’t ugl-
BOOM!
>dany is the rightful hei-
POW!!!

No cucks faggots soibois sjw’s niggers or kikes allowed in my thread

Attached: 9534F6A4-6C87-4223-B788-48C85E1F4827.jpg (600x610, 51K)

mmm, yeah

Attached: sansa-stark-s2.jpg (1280x661, 217K)

Tick tock Danyfags TICK TOCK

Attached: 239034.png (410x336, 325K)

Sansa = whore
Dany = cute

change my mind

No racists allowed in mine. Begone.

reminder that sam is GRRM

Attached: grrmcuck.jpg (734x766, 71K)

Khaleesinstinct

Attached: Khaleesinstinct Jorah.png (700x523, 713K)

Don't you mean ring ring?

ring a ding ding, baby

>timeline where he plays both Jon and Viserys with the aid of some makeup
>makes more obvious that Jon is a Targ but it literally does not matter since that is what everyone figures out first

*Brings 1000 year old family to extinction*

Attached: lyanna-1556550308.jpg (480x603, 38K)

Euron will kill drogon and make both his salt wives and force threesomes with them when he gets drunk and wants his big smelly cock sucked and fucked in his cabin

utterly based

BASED and checked

Attached: king queen.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Isn’t her sister still alive?

I'd like you to meet my three children: Rhaenys, Aegon, and... Aegon.

Attached: IMG_0371.jpg (1936x1452, 310K)

>Jorah could’ve appealed to honor and duty to the house to make her stay in the crypts
>she could’ve even had her epic gamer girl moment by defending the crypts when the dead get raised but didn’t
DABID WHY

Euron will die in the first 15 minutes of next episode bro

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

Before this season I would have argued it at least made for a good scene, but now anything involving The Others just feels pointless in hindsight.

A Song of Drank and Shat

Attached: sunset found her....png (1007x446, 302K)

She was the youngest, so most likely they're all dead. Pretty sure the older sisters of Lyanna die in the Red Wedding.

They really didn’t think their shitty character combinations through

Here I'll give you all something fun that I've been working on, its the deaths, not particularly who got them all (other than the Top 5) but I'll compile it all up for you all.

You’re being retarded and we all know it

Euron won't do shit

he literally wouldve been more useful fighting in episode 3 than "saving him for his brain" or whatever the fuck. christ, of all the disasters D&D brought upon this show, what they did to this character is one of the worst

Attached: thrones_questions_tyrion.0.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

Who is rhaeny? I have only watched the show! He sounds cute! OwO

Now wtf I always assumed she was there as representative, dude I love the Mormont how could this happen? They’re all dead :((

Attached: d274841192694034.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

*COUGHHHHHHHBRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 180E0031-D598-4E3C-865B-CEB65B98F761.jpg (600x337, 29K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

thoughts

Attached: i.png (438x831, 447K)

Lmao Rainy? Is there a kid named Sunny too?

Honestly I'd like that too, have Lyanna pissed at Jorah but then the Stark corpses start pushing out the crypt.

Hell have that lowborn loli help her too.

Attached: is-that-you-red-priestess.jpg (1300x651, 63K)

Jon's half sister. She dead

>back to the cuck shed NOW
>okay kellysea

>Viserys was a hottie
He should have known he was no dragon when he even felt pain when a whore dripped candle wax on his chest.

This, that fat faggot should've died at the end of season 2

Removing him and jaimes conversation as Jaime freed him was the moment the series died. It fundamentally ruins him and jaime’s character motivation. And robs us of the great recurring thoughts “and probably moonboy for all I know” and “where do whores go?”

No one gets this mad without some self-loathing being involved.

Book Mormonts only lose one daughter to the Red Wedding and they have like 3 others including Lyanna. They just have Lyanna write the letter to Stannis to have a 10 year old tell Autist Ahai to fuck off.

But yeah show Mormonts are extinct now.

>Arya kills Euron, the Mountain, Qyburn, Jaime, Cersei, and the Great Other in five minutes

Screencap this.

He swore an oath to defend the wall, yeah a fat loser will stop that ice dragon, I can see it.

Why aren't there any lesbian characters in the GoT universe?

Attached: 1557397096273.png (568x332, 20K)

>Skellingtons Edition
Get well soon Eugenia Cooney

Is that fucking projared?

please move tarly to "dies" category

I HAVE WISHED NO ONE DEAD MORE THAN THAT FUCKING BABY AND HIS INCEST WILDLING BASTARD WHORE MOM TOO YET THEY CONTINUE TO EAT UP SCREEN TIME WITH THEIR USELESSNESS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK

>headless lovers in eternity
it's like pottery

Attached: come-looking-for-you.gif (245x187, 836K)

Yara & Sand Snakes

Rude

Attached: 1557445864240.jpg (720x960, 448K)

user, how does he have a girlfriend and you don't?

Attached: samwell_toilet.jpg (1567x2048, 1.71M)

And supposedly maege and I think some of her daughters are off hiding innawoods probably with the reeds iirc

Dany is a literal main character

Yara is bi as are all Dornish

Yara dumbass

Dornish looking half-sister, gets stabbed 50 times by one of Tywins men. Her cat Balerion fucks up Lannisters and Baratheons in the Red Keep afterwards for killing his owner.

Mel > All

Attached: MOMMY MELLI.webm (700x480, 1.59M)

holy shit he honestly looks better with the neckbeard

Is this ai program actually learning from all the other uses involving it? How does it know about the others and Arya teleporting?

Even an obese autist can get a single mother if he is rich.

Well that’s depressing, one of my favorite houses extinct, at least we still have the Marte-
>season 6
WHY GODDAMNIT WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS

he's a wealthy, charming, successful and recognizable actor and women dont care nearly as much about looks as you think?

This dude was based as fuck , shame he gets killed off after like 10 minutes of screentime

why yes, yes it is. A lot of his "personal" pictures got leaked today by his ex-wife.

>sex scene where she is lusting for dick and recurring rape fantasies
>lesbian

$w$

um, technically, seeing as how they're DEAD, they shouldn't be able to move, much less break through things.

why is it that zombies moving stone crypts is too unbelievable for you, but it never bothered you that skeletons with no vocal cords are making those weird grunting and groaning noises?

i dont feel bad for you, incel

>and women dont care nearly as much about looks as you think?
They care about looks of the people they are fucking behind the back of their cuck provider

Attached: 1339726546379.jpg (446x400, 45K)

>so noble he feels responsible for the shitty deus ex machina
Either that or he has been a two-timing faggot again and he's somehow behind it.

Work on that reading comprehension, black kid.

/got/ pls post characters you hated because of the actor

Attached: hound-food.jpg (1593x2114, 1.02M)

>They just have Lyanna write the letter to Stannis to have a 10 year old tell Autist Ahai to fuck off.

Thats a dupe, in the book, Asha (Yara), mentions how there is a mormont lady and her soldiers joined up with Stannis in the northern march. The letter from the 10yo was probably meant to be a false info, since the mormonts knew somene in the nights watch would read it and sell the info to the boltons.

Literally the opposite

you'd understand if you had sex

They ran out of cgi budget to make black dudes real

Attached: 1543517048469.jpg (1125x616, 74K)

explain

>if you think there aren't ugly dudes fucking married/taken women, you are sincerely a fool

Attached: 1554953858831.jpg (450x399, 62K)

incel

C O P E
O
P
E

He was laughably bad. Rubbery faced cartoonish over-acting.

>literally any northerner bothering to thank her for the help
Thormund made a toast ot her but she instantly deflected it to praise Arya. It's like she thinks she's not worth it. The news about Jon's lineage completely ruined her self-esteem

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento-[16.47.215-16.54.764].webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

I read that as mannis the wallis, think I'll finally go to bed

I think the Mormonts changed their minds and joined Stannis after all since he was going after the Boltons and had won over the mountain clans.

literally what was the point of the white walkers and dead?

Why? She fuckig failed guarding the crypt.

Attached: 1554838444910.jpg (800x450, 62K)

see

>/got/ pls post characters you hated because of the actor

Attached: Dagmer.png (466x551, 264K)

what's their end game?

Attached: dd.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

Attached: 17EC8E26-954E-4AEF-8D4F-D9BB6797F252.jpg (750x362, 192K)

To make their hero Rian proud

>omgz zombies!!1!!!!
only like 10 years too late

>He's wealthy

He's a little less punchable with the neckbeard, yes.

Attached: uwot.jpg (345x492, 48K)

Sunset found her squatting is Dany shitting out the Mirri Maz Duur curse. Egg is Moon.

>tfw no grand strategy game where you control NK in his quest to purge all life
>no dark soul/dragons dogma clone where you control either Jon or a new character in the quest to defeat NK after the battle of winterfeel is lost

If the show had not begun to shit itself like this at the end, there may have been some hope for good games based on got, but I dont think anyone is going to touch got now for some time.

Attached: 1557359182127.jpg (1920x887, 169K)

based samhateposter

>No Jaime/Jon incest bros scene

Attached: jaimejon.jpg (750x445, 78K)

he went to jail

Attached: brap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Now that Martin is moving ever closer to the end of his own epic saga, he explained that he's not yet finished, with "two more books to write" in his A Song of Ice and Fire series. For fans desperate for an update, Martin shared that he was "working on one."

This fat fuck is right now mentally preparing himself to write a blog about how WOW will be here SOON

I agree

>tfw no grand strategy game where you control NK in his quest to purge all life
You can play as white walkers in the CK2 mod

make enough monies to afford onions drinks for every meal the rest of their life

Who wants one?

Attached: got1.jpg (1200x630, 124K)

They joined his cause after he liberated Deepwood Motte from the ironborn, along with some other minor houses.

what's his end game

Attached: 1557394583491.jpg (1600x889, 161K)

Crashing this show

That's it, faggot

LMAO this is retarded, which walker do you think was rolling around bran across the continent? is kings landing wheelchair accessible?

I hate him to, that faggoty face he made when he told Jon that he got gilly pregnant made me rage. His actor sounds pretty based, but the character is a fag, ironically written to mirror GRRM

Hollywood does 7 year contracts. He was a Season 1 actor who made it to Season 8. He got a HUGE raise for the last season, like all the other S1 actors. Dude probably never has to work again if he doesnt want to and doesn't eat all his money.

Attached: yes-well.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

What happens to all token blacks in movies and shows.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 21K)

to make the show so fucking shitty GRRM gets off his obese, decaying ass and fucking finishes the god damn books so their ending isn't the legacy of his life's work.

He successfully fucked the Queen and fucked her well. Cersei's going to give birth to a beautiful black baby dwarf

>women dont care nearly as much about looks as you think
they say this but their actions say something different.

All that explosive painful diarrhea, and for what?
To be stabbed by your one true love, whom you met a few days ago.

Attached: IMG_8871.jpg (587x598, 32K)

The head of the Golden Company is Tom Scholz of BOSTON?

With no survivors `?

To provide his men with 0 (zero) leg armor and small targe-like shields, allowing for any fighter to aim low and take their legs out, crippling them and destroying their shieldwall

They both get the Kalergi medal

NK has a dragon under his control, flying a cripple in his undead airlines are the least of his worries.

absolutely shit taste

Didn't like the book arc either. Fucking le edgy hogwartz with shitty zombies.

Attached: kit-harington-1-1000-16x9.jpg (1000x562, 358K)

>All this butthurt because a couple of bookfags wanted to read the last 2 books
Pretty kino if you ask me

I'm getting real sick of his shit.

hot pie is pure kino

Attached: HP.jpg (1200x800, 193K)

when they retcon and redo season 8 a few years from now and need actors that wont return, he will be a great jon snow since kit said hes so happy to be done with the show

They've used that same horse a dozen times now. I've got good horse recognition.

WINE!!!

Attached: 761B8E76-92AF-4B0F-8763-6F72B8944E3C.jpg (1341x828, 495K)

That armour on the rank and file looks awful

because then you've established that the zombies have extreme superhuman strength, which is completely inconsistent with what we've seen from them before

Watching the series for the first time before the finale. Why do feminists/leftists like this show so much? Its the most misogynistic, sexist show ive ever seen. And all the brown people are stereotypical savages lmao. Really great tho. Just finished season 4.

>tfw you'll never been Danys rebound after Jon fucks up
Please my queen, just a crumb is all I ask

There was only 1 scene where Bran even had someone pushing him, he was always alone in his locations like at the tree or in the war room once everyone left, I'd imagine being the three eyed raven allows him to mind control roll his chair around.

Proof you can be the best damn looking manlet in the world, and women still see you as a manlet.

I can't

Attached: daenarys looks uncomfortable.png (809x722, 399K)

>just finished season 4
STOP WATCHING NOW.

START THE BOBBY B POSTING BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 9F5E5ED8-A6D1-4B72-9226-4907290F32D5.jpg (250x189, 5K)

based (You) hunter

Sophie Turner is a whore. Sansa isn't.

not for long.

Attached: VarysKilledRos.jpg (1840x2006, 715K)

i'm 5'6 and have never had any problem with women

5'9 is about the cutoff though

T-There's no more wine.

Attached: Lancel.jpg (500x300, 68K)

Aqua man got fat

is that arya or dickless

good work this should get a lot of (You)s

The first half of season 5 is still ok

giv yi ti gf

Because of daenerys , but the yeees queeeen slayyy crowd will be btfo in the next episode or the finale

Hot Pie should be on the throne

I’ll try to keep all the irrelevant people out, so only the major houses.

Season 1
>Total Deaths: 59
>House Stark: 19 Deaths
>House Lannister: 4 Deaths
>House Arryn: 3 Deaths
>House Targaryan: 1 Death
>House Baratheon: 1 Death

Season 2
>Total Deaths: 130
>House Baratheon: 79 Deaths
>House Lannister: 9 Deaths
>House Stark: 6 Deaths
>House Greyjoy: 1 Death

Season 3
>Total Deaths: 87
>House Stark: 34 Deaths
>House Lannister: 2 Deaths
>House Tully: 1 Death

Season 4
>House Baratheon: 8 Deaths
>House Lannister: 3 Deaths
>House Greyjoy: 2 Deaths
>House Arryn: 1 Death
>House Martell: 1 Death
>House Stark: 1 Death

Total for 4 Seasons/Halfway
>House Baratheon: 88 Deaths
>House Stark: 60 Deaths
>House Lannister: 18 Deaths
> House Arryn: 4 Deaths
>House Greyjoy: 3 Deaths
>House Targaryen: 1 Death
>House Tulley: 1 Death
>House Martell: 1 Death
>House Tyrell: 0 Deaths

YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE WITH A FAT ASS SO GET MORE THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE

Attached: 51029ED3-F870-4BE6-B5DD-53B92C82D906.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

Who is she /got/? Is she /ourgirl/ ?

Attached: lannisterQT.jpg (1252x1252, 102K)

Eh, good licensed games that don't just follow the latest multiplayer fad but actually combine a franchise's strengths with the appropriate genre aren't a thing anymore, anyway.

Taller men also command more respect in the workplace and earn more money

Sansa is a stupid whore. I don't know which's worse

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento00_14_57_001.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

He's announcing it for a Winter Release on the 27th.

this show's greatest crime was never showing us young bobby b in a flashback

Attached: based bobby.jpg (1333x2000, 312K)

>that girl in high school who gets weirdly obsessive about henna tattoos

Attached: D7204B65-2099-4313-8BC3-88EDBD9E2349.jpg (728x728, 68K)

Soon to be headless

Attached: 1557292288201.jpg (939x545, 236K)

Attached: got-con.jpg (298x272, 23K)

>Sansa isn't.
Which is why she agreed with LF to sell herself to the Boltons who slaughtered her family and cost the Norf its independence with the explict plan of seducing Ramsey to control him

*Ahem*

FUCK YOU ALL
I LIKED SEASON 6

FUCK OFF NIGGERS

Attached: 1472652295839.jpg (431x420, 40K)

>no fucking short jokes

shit take but nice trips, i'm conflicted desu

based

I loved the old lotr games but an rpg action game where you just follow the show’s plot wouldn’t work for GoT. Something like the ck2 mod is honestly the only real good way to do a game for the show, though I’d like elements from total war too.

Ideally, a GoT game would be a sandbox in that you would create your own story. You should be able to place at least as the leader of a minor House all the way up to king, as well as lady or queen. You should be able to lead armies and form actual troop formations to use tactics to win battles, or you could just play the diplomacy game and not personally go into fights. Depending on the era you might even be able to control dragons. But this is current year and games with heart that push the boundaries are long going, so I will never get my dream game :(

>Baratheons lose their Lord/King and go to shit

Good job Stannis/Renly.

I don't even remember what happens in season 6. In my head, it's all a blur of shit since tywin died. Was that the one with the High sparrow?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento01_18_23_001.jpg (655x1080, 114K)

Nothing wrong with being a pleb

What season and episode did it start to go all wrong???

Attached: 1556961527885.jpg (1084x651, 125K)

Faggot fucker

cream pie should be in my ass

Tread carefully, /got/, you’ll find there’s little tolerance for aaaaggghhhh and bobbybposters in the new sansa/dany-obsessed general culture

Attached: 578DFFCE-DF06-44DF-80B5-455C6D06E975.jpg (1235x828, 430K)

Jon revived
Hodor
Battle of the Bastards
Sept of Baelor explosion

when joffrey died

Season one episode one opening scene when royce dies like a bitch

Fucking based

at least you're proud of your shit taste.

After the Red Wedding, you can tell they stopped caring because that's why they wanted the show in the first place, to see how people would react to Ned's death and then the Red Wedding. Its the only reason they want SW, to see how people will react to the Revan reveal.

This looks dumb as fuck, but i'll take real actors and facial mo-cap over stupid animation cartoon faces in vidya any day.

Copyright police will sue him for those wolf cookies

Tywin's death was the last good episode

20 good man

Attached: Qyburn.jpg (1000x563, 146K)

How do you explain yourself then?

Absolutely shit acting.

you can't tell me that light of the seven wasn't pure kino

How can a twink faggot like him have such a deep voice?

Sand Sneks

MADNESS HAS HAD ITS DAY

Also we got the best bran scene
youtu.be/kj55XNXJztY
>dae member when bran scenes were mystical and left you wanting more?

Attached: F85AA315-634A-485F-B4E1-7CD94004616C.png (861x709, 644K)

Beyond the Wall, regardless of the rest of S7 and S8 so far, Beyond the Wall was the best and hypest bro team.

if by kino we mean utter tripe yah.

PORK SAUSAGE

How the hell did the Tudors have such good armor while in the last few seasons of GoT all the armor sets seemed to have become bland and as basic as possible. Early seasons had some good designs tho.

Pls post more based mace.

The only good part about season 6 is the Jon Snow/north plotline. Arya's plot is fucking stupid, Dany's is boring and YAAS Qwueen at some of the show's worst. King's landing was ok but they really fucked Jaime up. The less said about Dorne, the better.

Why didn't they just airdrop Arya and 20 good men behind the night king before he arrived at winterfell and assassinate him?

Henry Cavill will be Bobby in the Trident's Battle film

>explaining shit to manlets

How dare you insult Ser Twenty Goodmen

Also that scene heavily implies BURN THEM ALL is somehow related to the white walkers yet that was DROPPED

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

Attached: 1503333183499.png (234x229, 29K)

Daenerys has always been a hot mess of silly sentimentality alternating with capricious cruelty. Think of how she nagged her husband to take his army to Westeros. Finally she gets her way, and she thrills to the sight of him charging around the room vowing to kill all the men and rape all the women. Then literally the next time we see her, she doesn't understand why the soldiers are killing the men and raping the women. She marches her mercenary army around freeing slaves only to make them her obedient subjects. All the while burning cities and crucifying their former rulers. Then, not content with the kingdom she carved out in Essos, she leaves it all behind to fall into chaos while she pursues the dream of conquering a place she has not seen since she was a baby. I'm not sure why anyone was impressed with her and anyone who is upset with her heel turn is a fucking moron.

>something utterly nonsensical happens, contradictory to the established rules of the ASOIAF universe and physics in general
>normies/D&D/Burlington Bar/redditors: UHHHHHH BUT THERE'S MAGIC AND DRAGONS?????? WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM???

Attached: coughs.jpg (410x452, 23K)

>What season and episode did it start to go all wrong???
Unironically, S4E6 is commonly understood to be the episode where the show jumped the shark, but it wasn't until S5 that the show being bad became a meme

Attached: jumped-the-shark-s4.jpg (460x253, 21K)

based

cringe

Someone has actually counted every single fucking body.

The Top 5 Killcounts are

>Arya: 1278 (Most Kills: S8E3: 1214)
>Drogon: 508 (Most Kills: S8E3: 373)
>Rhaegal: 273 (Most Kills: S7E6: 170)
>Cersei: 199 (Most Kills: S6E10: 198)
>Jon: 103 (Most Kills: S7E6: 42)

she's a stupid worthless WOMAN who would take on another man's name, fool

I'm 188cm - I'm just not a cunt about it because I'm not an insecure lanklet with nothing else going for me.

Take a load of this fag. Talk about shit taste

Attached: 1554554995821.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

i liked this scene
i liked ramsay

LORD TYWIN AND I ALREADY DECIDED THAT I SHOULD BE MASTER OF SHIPS LONG BEFORE YOU

Attached: 4B756134-B4EB-4CEB-B15F-40A11ABA06D3.jpg (384x384, 25K)

>she
I have found the problem

Theon and Sansa escape from Winterfell
Sand Snakes take over
Jon Snow comes back to life
Bran becomes the Three Eyed Raven
Arya leaves Braavos
Euron takes the Iron Islands
The Dothroki stuff
Hound joins with the Brotherhood w/o Banners
Jamie re-captures Riverrun
Battle of the Bastards
Sept blown up
Jon becomes King, Cersei becomes Queen, Denarys invades Westeros

honestly it was a pretty kino season, way better than 5

Attached: stannis2.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

I wasn't being a cunt, what I said is proven.

How do we solve the Dorne problem bros?

Does anyone else think that season 7 than the shit we're getting now? Whereas this season is bad, much of season 7 was a unprecedented disaster

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-in-game-of-thrones-season-7.jpg (1300x650, 72K)

new

Am I supposed to believe that no one in the time of Aegon's Conquest thought of a large ballista to fight dragons?

Attached: 1528745233881.jpg (788x656, 25K)

How is Dany's killcount so low?
She had 160+ people crucified in one episode alone

They're fucktards. My favourite is how the 8th season happens to be the most SJW one, even though the main conflict now is chicks who just want to be dudes and whores with pussypower vs The Big Bad Cersei who actually wants to make westeros matriarchal instead of just trying to fit into sexist society.

Attached: mlxe22y7u4x21.png (2166x1395, 172K)

Why'd he have to die guys? :__;

Clone Tyene, Ban Clothes in Dorne, problem solved.

Yeah , I call bullshit on that

Would be kinda neat if she actually stayed in Essos and formed a new kingdom around slavers bay, colonizing Valyria’s ruins, conquering qarth then even going after some free cities desu

Aegon mk II

GODS WHAT AN EARLY BREAD

Attached: 1556887857108.jpg (662x652, 540K)

That doesn't mean you weren't being a cunt.

Aegon used armor on his WMDs because he wasn't fucking retarded like dany

Its counted as Unsullied kills, since they were the ones to physically do it.

Master of pens and stationery

Some 8th son of a lord from a less known house.

This. Season 8 at least has meme potential. Season 7 was straight up bad

They did , but aegon's dragons were fully grown so it couldn't penetrate their thick scales. (One lucky shot throuth the eye managed to kill one though)

washingtonpost.com/graphics/entertainment/game-of-thrones/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d7598432187#season-seven

Every single death for every single season is compiled episode by episode and updated, even with strict guideline rules and everything.

How is the Sept of Baelor incident considered Cersei's then? Surely it was Qyburn who actually lit the candle

yeah, last season was really shit. this season isn't any worse -- so far.

Well Stannis had Ballista on his ships during Blackwater, sooo

>ep 2 and 3 are pure kino
>ruined by Arya killing night king
Why did they have to do this? What a stupid fucking death too. It was like something out of an anime fight.

Attached: 1555664202655.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

What happened in season 5?

Attached: 1557204184187.jpg (2250x1500, 1.16M)

How long does it take for dragons to "fully" grow? It's been years and Drogon has kind of stayed the same size for past couple seasons. Only Balerion was century old one, no?

According to one of the cameramen it was changed because "Reddit figured out the plot point" and by plot point it was "Jon kills the NK".

It was beautiful sansa

Bad poosey
Sansa raped

s-step as-side or there w-will be v-violence

Attached: CF995093-656D-435B-B704-528F181E2074.jpg (1196x828, 343K)

How the fuck did arya kill 1214 wights?

Balerion was like 200 years old, the rest were like 80-90 or in the lower 100s.

What happened in season one?

Isn't the latest episode ranked so low because normies got btfo?

In ASOIAF dragons are considered "fully mature" after ~60 years
Dany's dragons are 6

Sansa got raped and got political super powers.

Yeah ratings mean nothing it’s literally just “how happy am I with DABID”

Arya: 5 trillion billion
Drogon: 150
Jon: cleans all the creampies

>Taller men also command more respect in the workplace and earn more money
You should keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope with being a loser

Well Drogon and Rhaegal are 7, Viserion was 6.

The show was good.

Attached: 1550059632685.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Bran gets pushed from a window
Robert Dies
Ned Dies

Do you think he made her fuck his hounds like in the books?

Attached: 1557380319283.jpg (620x760, 168K)

I don't tell myself that, studies do.

LANCEL LANNISTER. GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: 1503380849157.png (208x220, 30K)

My lord, is that legal?

Cope

god i wish that were me

Yes. That's why she fed him to the hounds. it was a dominance thing.

hey, alert the internet we got a genius on our hands here!
get a load of beautiful mind over here, everybody.

Arya Stark
Lv. 99 (Max)
Str: 45
Dex: 250 (Max)
Def: 80
Luck: 250 (Max)
Accuracy: 250 (Max)
Stealth: 250 (Max)
Total: 1125/1500

Who could possibly beat Arya in stats?

Oh, user. You flatter me.

>so BTFO "he" can only project
Oh nononono

I'm a manlet and even I feel bad for you

>if i keep repeating things to myself i will be less of a loser because a study said it
Fucking weak

New

I'm over 6' and have a career. You can continue to think I'm a loser, "if that helps you cope."

Euron when he's doing sneak attacks, max stat in everything.

Richer houses have more plate for knights/rank and file. So reach/lannisters have best armour, north have basically only chainmail + leathers (don't think I saw gambesons). Watch obviously is poor as fuck and probably only has chainmail as well.

>You can continue to think I'm a loser
Ya thanks, it only makes sense. Only a loser would be in every thread bragging about his height. Successful people don't need to brag about their height. You're really insecure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one's bragging, not sure what you're on about m8.

>im slightly above avg height
>we make more money
>i have a career btw
Fuck off insecure loser.

Yikes

Dany's dragons are barely a few years old and they're already WMDs

At full size they're basically living mountains

Season 2. Characters started to get combined/dropped. Additional scenes added, some love the Arya/Tywin stuff, but it makes no sense.
>he knows one of the Stark girls is MIA/KIA
>she has clear stark colouring
>he picks up that shes weirdly knowledgeable for a peasant, literate etc
>knows she's a northerner
>snarky as fuck when dealing with a lord (something only someone with a deathwish or is a high born as well would do)
I just don't think he'd not notice who/what she is.

Those things are true, though. Sorry these things trigger you.

Yep, this post really emits security and confidence

Its also true that I make more money than you, het more pussy than you, and can lift more than you. I dont go around like a faggot bragging about it to make myself feel better, because i dont need to, unlike you.

Go back to redd1t if you're triggered.

Again, no one's bragging xD.

>its not bragging if its true
Are u retarded?

>xD
I swear you're female. You sound like such a pussy.

Attached: soylentfaggot.jpg (680x907, 54K)

A pussy that makes more money and commands more respect in the world place in comparison to manlets XD

No, you're a woman, I can tell. No man goes around bragging about his height citing irrelevant stats that she i mean he cant even source.

i wonder what her feet smell like haha

>that makes more money and commands more respect in the world place in comparison to manlets
That's not how stats work. Also, short mencare more likely to be famous/billionaires. Go ahead and look that up. Not that I care, but you're an annoying little faggot.

Praytell, how do stats work? I would love a lesson from a guy that makes more money than me, hets more pussy than me, and can lift more (hahaha).

I don't like educating retards, it's better to keep you ignorant and butthurt so you keep making a fool of yourself and i can humiliate you in every thread.

>I totally know what I'm talking about but just don't want to say nanana

Do you even stats, bro?

No one should've been in the crypts. They should have fortified every fucking building in Winterfell and put everyone on the roof and windows to throw shit at the dead

Everyone who couldn't fight*

What's more funny than you being a literal femal is that you thought that sounded good in your head.

A tall woman making more money at their job over short men? Oh user.