Seriously though, she was clearly smiling here

What the fuck were they thinking going with this take?

Attached: GoT.png (620x573, 440K)

she has the same facial expression as those girls on BLACKED.

This preceded blacked, wehn they saw how insanely popular this was with female viewers and fans, they knew blacked was a goldmine.

>Jason Momoa
>black

I think you had enough internet for a day, user.

One of his parents is literally a nigger, user...

Reminder that she's 13 in the book when that happens

Was it in the bum?

>His father is of Native Hawaiian ancestry[6][4][7] and his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American descent.[4]

nice

How do actors prevent themselves from getting boners during dry hump scenes or do they just not give a fuck and ignore it?

>German

who cares
forced sex is sexy

>incel obsessed with race mixing

>Reminder that she's 13 in the book when that happens
Legal in Spain up until just a few years ago

Women want to be raped.
Women enjoy rape.

Attached: 1551488562919.jpg (511x671, 33K)

she came which means it wasn't technically rape

And she climbs onto him

invention on the part of the shit TV show

impressionable teenager book Dany is immediately soaked by his chad-ness and down to fuck right away

>Irish
he's not wrong

Attached: 1557451578212.png (601x1299, 217K)

... and saved.

>How do actors prevent themselves from getting boners during dry hump scenes or do they just not give a fuck and ignore it?

Momoa probably said "whoops!" as he accidentally slid it in

Sounds hot, they should have casted some young looking actress to be her.

They have sex.

this is the type of sexual relationship that humans evolved to have

it's entirely normal

>reptilian
kek

she’s not black she’s not white

They have guys wear this jockstrap like thing that basically keeps the dick on their thigh or pelvis so the girl just feels a bludge and he doesn't slip into her while they film

Nah, GoT celebrates namedays, not birthdays.

She had her 13th nameday. So she was 14.

All women are whores and are asking to be raped.

When you rape a whore, you are doing god’s work

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

Attached: 1499980875478.png (803x550, 481K)

“You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

Attached: 1499980894931.png (803x601, 645K)

literally don't.
being raped hurts.
It's hard to imagine since you can't imagine your penis being sore from bad sex but the adrenaline causes a woman in fear to have her vagina tense up and being force fucked while frightened and not arroused can cause vaginal bruising.
This pain from a tensed vagina is actually kind of like losing your virginity, there actually isn't any biological reason that having your cherry popped should hurt it's just that girls are nervous their first time.
So imagine a woman being a virgin again and her first time is so rough it bruises her insides.
That's what being raped is like I'm afraid. That's just the medical reality.

you're thinking of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

so you're saying it would feel tighter raping someone?

>It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.
wrong, black man is taking advantage of the injustice to satiate himself.
That's not justice.
Black man has not been wronged, so he does not deserve the compensation of raping her back.
>While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts
wrong.
The punishment does not fit the crime.
Passed out sex is always rape and just because she's rude to her parents and isn't appreciating her life doesn't mean she deserves to have her life ruined further.
Being raped is far more likely to depress her and make her abuse drugs or kill herself rather than get her life back on track.
And again, the scumbag at the party doesn't deserve to benefit from any punishment she receives so it's not justice.
>As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.
well yes, obviously this one is true.

This is powerful autism, this is the kind of autism that topples nations

NOW THIS IS PODRACING

Attached: 1548500764300.jpg (736x354, 83K)

Any woman saying they wouldn't enjoy to be had like a bitch by a chad like that is a fucking liar

imagine if this aired in todays Yea Forums

blacked shit wasn't nearly as prevalent back then

>"Seriously though, he was clearly smiling here"

Attached: ramsayitaintso.jpg (634x417, 29K)

He's portraying a tribal savage. Since we don't have a lighter skinned barbarian race, niggers are the next best thing.

Only if the man is handsome masculine self-confident well positioned chad

asking the important questions

>rape
>wife

goddamn imagine posting this on facebook

kek

>not arroused can cause vaginal bruising.
Except that a lot of women get aroused and even have a orgasm during rape.

>a lot of women get aroused and even have a orgasm during rape.
this is true but doesn't take away from the fact that being raped often hurts.
Having an unwilling orgasm is no justification either.
If an old guy tied you up and just kept sucking your cock and jerking you off it doesn't matter how disgusted you are you're probably going to cum eventually.
That wouldn't make what he did right and it wouldn't make you suddenly okay with being gay.

What?

They're the same thing you fucktard.

And definitely so in the GoT universe where babies are clearly named at birth.

much like bbc, this is a meme

>If an old guy tied you up and just kept sucking your cock and jerking you off it doesn't matter how disgusted you are you're probably going to cum eventually
no. you'd probably not even get hard unless you close your eyes and start imagining it's a woman or something

reminder that she wasn't "raped" in the books

>no. you'd probably not even get hard unless you close your eyes and start imagining it's a woman or something
you're really over-estimating yourself.
Men know how to make dicks feel good better than women do, he'd get your at least half-chubbed by rubbing the bottom part around the head and then he can just mash the halfy until you cum whether you like it or not.

you don't need to get hard to orgasm or ejaculate.

In the books khal drogo is gentle with her the night of their marriage but from then on only takes her from behind as she bites the pillow, every night, until stockholm syndrome sets in.

PLEASE SOMEONE POST THE ONE WITH THEIR FACES REVERSED PLEASE

You can't compare an unnatural gay action to a man fucking a woman as nature has intended.

you absolutely can, it's all about whether you want it or not.
if it was an ugly old woman who tied you up would that really change the scenario?
The point is you can have an orgasm without wanting it.

I honestly don’t believe women have orgasms when being raped, it’s a meme that has no scientific backing. most women have a hard time cumming when a man actually tries.

>reptillian

THEY LIVE!

Attached: Retribution (2006) Hazuki Riona.jpg (716x480, 22K)

>I honestly don’t believe women have orgasms when being raped, it’s a meme that has no scientific backing. most women have a hard time cumming when a man actually tries.

I've never had that problem, but then again I have an 7.9" dick. Women cum pretty quickly when you fill their pussies right to the top.

He wanted an heir, so probably not.

Hey Bernie. Ready for 2020?

I think the only way I could ever really enjoy sex is to be raped.

t. One of my ex-girlfriends. Literal quote, that is.

>4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction
Couldn't you just ask the women 'Who wants some baby juice?' and let them impregnate themselves?

men literally can’t think about anything logically, it’s all about muh dick. all men are niggers deep down

post pusy

the sexual nerve endings of the vagina don't go to the top

They're not
A Catholic Name Day is the day of the saint you're named after. No fucking clue what a Targ Name Day would be

She wanted to like it.
It was an arranged marriage to a man she was attracted to.

Kek

its a damn shame we'll never see her ass or tits

Here's the thing, all women are not the same. My girlfriend orgasms several times when we have sex, but I have two ex girlfriends who I never made orgasm at all. Some women orgasm very easily, some with much difficulty, some in between. It all depends on the woman

Hahaha. Ohhh buddy.

You're the type of guy who gets his girls fucked behind his back.

I'm a 6 inch dicklet and I'm the guy my female friends go to when they're tired of their boyfriends or other men not trying 'cause muh dick.

horrendous cope

And?
Sounds awesome for both parties I'd love to be spontaneously raped by a females
Male here btw I don't get the whole taboo about it.
>muh bruised vag
So? That can happen during normal sex can't it?
Dicks can bruise too and explain why some women climax during (rape) and have a higher chance of conception
T. Virgin

Based wife
Again I don't see the problem and neither does she I mean she would have done something if she didn't enjoy it on some level
Stupid poster
>>a lot of women get aroused and even have a orgasm during rape.
Yep look at the stats
>this is true but doesn't take away from the fact that being raped often hurts.
Sex can often hurt for both parties anyway dicks aren't fucking metal rods they are very sensitive especially in weird positions such as rape where the women is squirming
>Having an unwilling orgasm is no justification either.
Technically all orgasms are unwilling as you don't usually spontaneously have then you have to work to a climax for both sexes
What a dumb idea
>If an old guy tied you up and just kept sucking your cock and jerking you off it doesn't matter how disgusted you are you're probably going to cum eventually.
How terrible haha nooo
What a weird fucking analogy
>That wouldn't make what he did right and it wouldn't make you suddenly okay with being gay.
Whatever repressed homosexual