Eheheheh hey Gomie

eheheheh hey Gomie

Attached: hank.jpg (500x562, 30K)

deserved everything he got

glad he's dead

couldn't he have discovered the truth in a different way? not when he's taking a shit?

Sex gifs schrader

if TOXIC MASCULINITY HAD A FACE IT WOULD BE THIS DUDE BRO ASSHOLE!!!! GOD HE MAKES ME SO MAD!!! FUCKING BROS!!! I HATE THEM!!

>Gomie, ya bean eating spic. Why don't you and your beaner family go back to Mexico?

Seriously, how's they get away with this?

One of my favorite characters in any media.

same. he starts off obnoxious, but then he starts to grow on you as the series goes on.

Maybe it’s us, Gomey. Maybe we’re the breaking bad.

Attached: 846AFB00-FA4B-4BE0-9C3C-AD61F131E975.jpg (545x362, 45K)

He's literally me
Right down to the build sense of humour brewed my own beer fascination with rocks and criminals
Except I'm not middle aged or bald... Yet
Hope I get a smoking hot waifu and a cushy job tho he made it look so comfy

I wish he suffered a bit more desu

>gomey sleeping on the job

hes a better actor than Cranston, maybe the best actor on the show period! yeah i said it come at me bro!

>he doesnt clear his mind on the toilet

have sex gifs

You’re a faggot moralfag redditor. Congrats.

Boomer Status: Pollowed

"PANCHO VILLA SALMA HAYEK"
"PANCHO VILLA SALMA HAYEK"
"You getting that?"

Attached: Hank-Radio-760.jpg (450x279, 68K)

Arya Stark discovers Heisenberg

Such is the way of the bean-eater

Nah not a moral fag I just don't wunna get into druggie politics.
It's what got everyone killed in bb and irl as well.
Couldn't give a Fuck what's illegal or not it's people's retardation I can't stand.
Also Jessie Is based and walts even baseder I can see parts of me in them and even Walt jr
I see more of myself in hank tho the panic attacks the over protecting of his mummy gf figures and the rage attacks as well as his bulldog like stubbornness
He's honestly low key the best all round character in the show.
He's not a moral fag normie but he's not full degenerate either he broke a shit load of laws going after walt

Rewatch the show tourist

I'm not going back to El Paso

Attached: dfffeee.png (597x344, 246K)

Is Yea Forums team combo skinny p or badger?
>all these bb threads pop up as soon as I start rewatching this show for the first time in 5 years
I've seen it 5+ times and it's still so good.
Bcs sucked ass tho story meandered and I gave up by s2

Attached: 1505640947_giphy.gif (500x350, 492K)

Wasn't he in terminator 2? One of the guys in the gasmask me and my mum always get a shock when we see him in that and total recall and starship troopers

>it's not siesta time, now is it? damn dirty burrito chomper. you hear that? you got some queso in your ears or something? i think i hear your grand daughter getting pregnant
went on for way too long imo

i was watching the unit the other day, hank shows up as an interrogator. gets stabbed in the neck

He was a good that guy actor for ages.
Glad based Vince perfectly cast bb
I haven't seen a cast that good since sopranos

Fritos or Cheetos?

Funions
BITCH
>ayoo gomie you fuckin wetback beaner I wunna put my Schaderschlong in your tacodong
Was honk the big guy 4 gomie?

Why was he bragging about using a Glock 40? That is a gay caliber. I thought they only hired men? heh.

Hank, A Sack Traitor, In the world championship sack race competition he used prohibited performance enhancing substances and a light weight sack to to gain an unfair advantage over his competition. Upon discovery he was stripped of all his titles, taken to the middle of the New Mexico desert and executed by a meth dealer firing squad.

His last words were "Minerals marry"

Marie was hot when she was stealing shit

>Funions
Walt was shitting on Jesse for eating them yet he ate PBJ sandwiches for lunch

Based Jesse funions VS cancer pbj
And the cute latina mommy from the later seasons
and skylar during her bbw phase and all the qt fatties in the background

Killing him off screen would have worked a lot better if he didnt just look like he's taking a fucking nap. He should be lit up and contorted in an unnatural death position. This shit actually deflated the tension for me with how goofy he looks

should have decapitated him off screen and had a cartel crew filming his body in the background while hank and nazis chat

He should have let out an Ayyyy! as he got shot, his sombrero falling to the ground.

mineral man

sex gifs