I just marathoned Green Room. What did I think of it?

I just marathoned Green Room. What did I think of it?

Attached: Green_Room_(film)_POSTER.jpg (220x326, 11K)

Marathoned? There is only one movie

all in one sitting? damn

Based.

You liked Patrick Stewart.

Any films similar to this? I liked it.

Neonazi movies?
Romper Stomper
American History X

I liked that one fatso guy and his little bit about how it’s a cartridge. I’ve seen him before in stuff and he was good.

>Why yes, I'm a GoT tourist, how could you tell?

it's a meme/bait saying - then again maybe i'm playing into your possible bait by responding to this but it's just something that lowIQ anons post when they can't think of something better for a title

Blue Ruin is another movie by the same director. It's one of my favorite movies. Premise isn't the same, but the atmosphere is the same.

You loved it enough to go and see pic related.

You're also upset that Sauliner made Hold The Dark instead of Yellow, Red or Purple.

This is pic related...

Attached: Blue_Ruin_film_poster.jpg (214x317, 15K)

Its tension/gore kino. The hand off scene with the gun is impeccably blocked and paced.

Hold the Dark fucking stank though.

this was shitty and so was hold the darkie

Best suspensful movie. Gives you anxiety even on second viewing

>muh anxiety
shut the fuck up tranny

based

But there are a lot of minutes. Sometimes I marathon the first 20 minutes for example

terrible. consider cutting off your head

Blue Ruin as already mentioned. But they also did Murder Party which I enjoyed. It was nowhere near as awesome as The Green Room though.

Pic related & also Panic Room

Attached: 695ae5d4-2da5-4578-8515-2e27b8bf7794__03475.1483706473[1].jpg (718x1018, 137K)

SJW propaganda

First time here sweetie?

I was so excited about hold the dark and then my heart sank when i saw the ratings and reviews

Just stopping by to say Murder Party is essential yearly October viewing.

Attached: murder_party_-_image_-_02_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg (758x426, 46K)

the skinhead girl was a qt

I saw this at the theater and didn't think of it again until I saw your post good sir.

Fine taste, user.

Am I the only one who wasn't super into this movie? The acting and stuff was good but idk man it just didn't really click with me. Only bit that stuck with me was at the end when the dog just walked right past them, no idea why, it was just a good scene.

that movie was fucking great

Attached: 1525329518132.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

You're weird

wE r De AnTifAAaaa

Apparently dogs actually trained in German? I thought the movie was meming but it is real