/mg/ - midge general

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

Attached: 220px-Warwick_Davis_interviewed_2.jpg (220x330, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432
youtube.com/watch?v=72d2YApZf1M
youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI
youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you can see every individual ray of light
I like the progression going on there OP, nice touch

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432

will 4channel recover from this?

Attached: JUST.jpg (639x401, 63K)

Anyone have midget crime statistics?

This guy crawls around in the large hadron collider every night and steals their particles

Attached: 1557419899327.png (584x775, 409K)

the work of a master troll

leave him alone

Official /mg/ Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=72d2YApZf1M

Attached: 1557385680514.jpg (640x663, 91K)

>Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you
I laughed

DESPITE being .01% of the global population, they contribute to more than 50% of infant mortality rates! Sad!

>he'll do it for free

Attached: Untitled.png (620x519, 53K)

Big if true.

Attached: 1557409202301.png (1136x218, 37K)

quick rundown on this serious matter?

Attached: D6FaL1lUEAAEskU.jpg (1079x822, 165K)

How does Tom Cruise manage it lads?

CRINGE, lost height

Attached: 04752e86847ce337a608b49ca121593881f65f4d11bbd0aaee82bfc48db33bef.gif (327x177, 3.88M)

Attached: mysides.jpg (715x1538, 152K)

Based Dinklage

they prefer the term little person

This is hilarious, thanks user

>gives gold for stealing memes

is this what he's bitching about?

>black twitter browses Yea Forums now
Yikes

Attached: 4p2C40a.png (502x221, 31K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you big bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic big thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you big shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your big “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, tallie.

Attached: 1557363619371.jpg (265x500, 64K)

Attached: 1557402637317.jpg (863x791, 52K)

Just imagine him trying to get his small grubby hands around a S10+ or an the biggest Iphone, while he tries to type that shit... shit would be hilarious.

Stop being so small minded. Have a tiny bit of compassion. These threads are really low. You're hearts must be 3 sizes too small. It only takes a little understanding to see what you're doing is wrong. Be the bigger man and walk away.

midge

He doesnt have it so bad brother, This street my buddy grew up on had a midget who lived at the corner so youd have to walk by this dudes house to get to my friends. Thing is this wasn't your run-of-the-mill midget, he was sorta like hanks dad from king of the hill in that his legs didn't work right and he couldn't walk. So this little fella would roll on the ground as a means of transportation, not long distances mind you he actually drove a car but he still had to roll from his car to the garage. How does he drive with those silly non-functioning legs you might ask? Well my buddy was walking to school one day when it was raining and this little scrapper offered him a ride. Apparently he had little levers he would operate with his left hand as a gas and break, However i cant help but wonder how he gets to his in the rain or snow, does he have a little poncho he wears? Maybe he just parks in the garage but most drive in garages have stairs in them. This also begs the question if he can park in the garage and shorten his walk why doesnt he always do so? He could save him self the humiliation of travelling across his front yard by rolling like a log. I think he does it just because its what a normal person would do and he likes to live that way but people would definitely try and help him or something, i remember my mom gave me a ride to my buddys once and saw him and was like "wtf is that?!?!?! Is he alright?" and i was like no mom keep fucking driving hes fine and she sorta slowed down cause she didn't believe me and thought i was just being a shitter but then she realized he didnt want help and was embarrassed. I think his name was stan, he sorta looked like warwick davis

I played a halfling on the set of Willow. I wasn't in any major scenes - I was kept around solely for this Warwick's perverted pleasure. After every scene he was in, he would come to the dressing room and demand that I "heal him up" - his code for annilingus. It was dreadful.

I remember one time he dragged me and another extra into the Tir Asleen set and forced us to give him a "Magician's surprise" while dressed in blackface, all while he screamed out "Lick it, " and "Bunnies, love dust this rectum".

To this day, I come out in cold sweats whenever I see Willow threads.

#metoo

Attached: 1514991524843.png (686x721, 267K)

Baste moniquito

Attached: 1557442303004.png (756x707, 521K)

amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI

Warwick meeting the creator of these generals in real life.

Attached: WarwickDavis.jpg (685x385, 24K)

I believe that would apply to 16÷2chan

Attached: 1557443426847.jpg (640x1136, 220K)

You want me to be a big guy?

That show was pretty funny though 2bh

why is this shit so fucking funny

Attached: 1557442748146.jpg (640x1136, 492K)

wait he only caught wind of this meme now? i bet he doesnt even browse Yea Forums

HOLY FUCK IM HOWLING RIGHT NOW WHY HASNT ANYONE POSTED THIS EARLIER THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN

it's a pretty funny show tbf
like Alan Partridge but with midge

My first time visiting Yea Forums in a long time. This made it worth it

Attached: chlaugh.jpg (1200x750, 103K)

giving black people internet service was a mistake

wait what happened? why is this freak of nature abomination going after Yea Forums?

also literally who?

Attached: 1555979524977.png (600x462, 563K)

Attached: warwick pasta.jpg (593x417, 72K)

hey played the dwarf in Bad Santa
he caught a lot of shit for blacking up, but fair play to the little midge

>inb4 the mods start banning all mentions of midgets to cover it up

Attached: 1531363871384.png (386x445, 260K)

Where is the line between fiction and threat?

lmao what a little queer

>An e-midge cheating on his sanity is not television and film. Take it to Yea Forums.

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs

Whats it called?

It's a pretty song midge hating aside.