Is this a good movie?

Is this a good movie?

The actress is a cutie but foreign movies are hard for me to sit through.

Attached: 1557425314290.jpg (640x538, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=LYrvEr9owkc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557448460276.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Paris ugly now?I've never been there to be honest.

Didn't a castle or something burn down last month

Probably got soot on everything

the director was talking about the amount of construction in the city at the moment. but this thread won't really care so just post pictures of black people and follow the narrative

Attached: media_thumbnail_1203.jpg (800x599, 83K)

Love these /tvpol/ threads. Just what the board needs.

it is.
is this movie not dubbed in burgerese?

hey have any of you guys heard about black people?

Paris was always ugly, the romantic Paris we know of today obly exsited in the 1900’s

Before napolean the third it was a cramped dirty maze of medieval buildings, now it’s a post modern multi-culti shitshow

the american edit has everyone wearing shoes on their hands and feet the entire film

Cringe and redpilled.

based Trump stopped allowing foreign films to be shown on tv

>notits
she deserved to be arrested for the worst crime a woman can commit

>leaving the airport of Paris for anything but a train
That a huge yikes from me for anyone who does this. Have fun in little Africa.

The worst crime a women can commit is no ass. Small tits are patrician at times, and if she has an ass then it is all totally made of for

Now there isn’t one silver lining In an asslet women, they’re trash

i like foreign movies but I still refuse to watch anything with "romance" as a listed genre. It's the most boring, easy thing to write
>they like each other BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WON'T HAPPEN but then it does
once in a great while they'll have someone die but you don't care about it.

YIKERS

Niggers and arabs

le monkey face

Attached: file.png (1000x800, 682K)

Did you not hear about all the terrorist attacks?

“Black people are ugly” isn’t a narrative. It’s fact.

france is little africa right now,once all the old french old boomers die,it will be first afroeuropean country

also google paris syndrome

post a picture to illustrate your point and help keep the thread going

Holy shit she looks like a grandma.

A women with flat asses are subhuman dude. Sorry. Boobs are a perk that only add value, a butt that has a shape is a requirement.

sadly

you should actually look up the china syndrome

Not disagreeing with flat butts being bad but the people who point that are usually at least 50% nigger.

le
MONKEY
face

My gf is a 120 pound white girl.

I hate the nigger obsession with literal obese women. Not even what I’m going on about

you should actually look up the vagina

Attached: A8769D55-5F40-471A-B5EA-CBD5D3807353.jpg (450x433, 52K)

And

Attached: 5B7B55AA-E5F3-4AC0-9527-7FBD79D7E6F6.png (696x443, 184K)

In contrast

Attached: DFF55356-3129-4994-8159-C4CCC1E3FF1A.jpg (600x897, 102K)

Imagine all the homeless nigger piss in there.

Severely disgusting

Attached: suicide.gif (512x288, 1.41M)

Well i was in paris in 2006 and it was fine. Beautiful city if you dont expect swiss/austrian level of street cleanliness.

>North Korea

Kim Jong-un is an ass man.

N

>Imagine all the homeless nigger piss in there.
No man, paris has public urinals in the middle of the street

Attached: Paris-open-air-urinals-1011634.jpg (590x350, 52K)

>'non'
God, I hate anglos

The tourist traps are the nice parts of Paris and even then you have the cheesy stores which ruin the look of the place.

I remember with the Da Vinci Code, they were filming inside the Louvre and trying to make it look nice and sophisticated, which meant having to hide the fact that the place with the first main murder in it had an Apple store sitting right there. This becomes a problem for a lot of movies trying to make Paris look nice that they have to hide these modern ugly looking things that ruin the look of the places.

Dennis Rodman

FUCKING EW frenchman here that basin in the parc infront of the tower is hella nasty like all year round, I can't believe anyone would willingly plunge their head in it christ

>He also cited difficulties of shooting in Paris due to multiple construction sites around the city, so "Paris is ugly now".

>which meant having to hide the fact that the place with the first main murder in it had an Apple store sitting right there.
I thought the Louvre was a French government-owned museum. Why would they have an american company's store?

seething frog of peace

>foreign movies are hard for me to sit through.
Well imagine me having to sit through your marvel shit... Actually I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Attached: paris.jpg (931x672, 75K)

There are restaurants and stores next to the museum. Its not in the museum.

Who the fuck thinks public transportation that isn't a boat is romantic?

ok.

what's your cope for the video of an average hour strolling around paris?

I'll always remember when my friend's gf called him from Paris and yelled at him "IT'S FULL OF NIGGERS AND RAGHEADS, SHOULD I GET YOU A PSG SHIRT THOUGH?", I almost pissed myself from laughter, what stupid bitch.

it's still prettier than all the rest but took a hit in the past decade because of poor urban policies, laxism towards niggers, and immigration.

That this guy is walking in circles in the northern poor neigborhood of Paris. I could do the same in the south-west of Paris and you'd think its 95% white.

She sounds pretty based desu

parisian here
poor neighborhoods are always filled with migrants and gypsies. you can record, walk in circles and you can convince anyone youre in nigeria. tourist spots are filled with chinese people tho.

wow ok I'm reassured now, I guess far right getting more and more success in the european elections is just for nothing.

>lauren kiketern
kill yourself

Why was she in Paris without him? Sounds like she was taking some nigger and raghead dick.

Et donc ? what about Roubaix, Marseille?

Attached: roubaix.jpg (720x613, 96K)

>b-b-but they're just confined to a few neighborhoods! our country isn't a sewer now!
lol you sound like americans when someone makes fun of the nigger epidemic there.

On vacation with her parents you degenerate.

hope he married her

>our country isn't a sewer now!
Well its not, so I'm not sure what your point is.

>Its not in the museum.
But I thought Sauniere was killed in the museum? that's how it goes in the book at least, is it different in the movie?

They've been together for like a decade, but they don't wanna tie the knot. At least they finally started living together after all these years though.

I dont know, I havent seen it. There are underground areas that arent part of the museum

>the narrative
Go outside.

>letting women travel alone
Big mistake.

>average hour strolling around paris
it's filmed in the 18th arrondissement, like every other clickbait picture or video you find on /pol/
it's as much of an average hour strolling around paris as filming a video like that in the bronx and labelling it as your average hour strolling around new york city

Last time I was in paris I saw a gang of like 30 of those black as midnight africans running from about 5-6 gendarmes. They wer dropping those trinket shits they try to sell all through Montmartre. And then the artists in Montmartre got really pissy when I wanted to take a picture, even after I bought some. I'd still call it a beautiful city though. Except for the trains.

The director was talking about the construction sites, not complaining about muh immigrants

White women only go to paris for nigger dick now.

do the french strip their criminals to take their mugshots?

the french must be confused when they see whites in paris

I really sincerely wish that were true. There are very few decent white neighborhoods in the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

youtube.com/watch?v=LYrvEr9owkc

The city is a joke these days.

Oh, well in the books at least he's murdered right in the middle of the museum itself, a major part of the scene is him activating the security systems that protect particularly valuable painting (metal grating iirc, and then the assassin shoots through the grating).

movie is good, but it's all about the characters, not the plot. just sit back and enjoy

director actual did some of my favorite movies so yeah

>Implying Paris was ever not a rat ridden shithole with literal shit flowing through the streets and everyone reeking of shit

Paris Syndrom is a literal joke yeah.
2 cases a year among the dozens of millions of tourists, and similar to the Stendhal or Jerusalem syndroms. Was Stendhal sick because there were too many niggers in Florence in 1817?

This video always makes me sad and a little sick.

It's like they lost a war. No, even if they lost a war the demographic change wouldn't be this bad. Paris is ruined.

Oh yeah. Well then no, there are no shops inside the museum. Only the underground area when you enter by Rue de Rivoli or the subway on the way to the entrance of the museum

Attached: Réception-du-Carrousel-du-Louvre-Vue-de-la-réception-_-630x405-_-©-Alain-Potignon.jpg (630x405, 74K)

Why are americans so obsessed with the ethnic makeup of other countries?

Cope harder

Its not a joke. Tourists are extremely disappointed with Paris because its a shit hole. At this point its almost indistinguishable from SF or NYC. Its a complete fucking dumpster fire. You know that its true. When I went to Paris in 2014 it was fucking awful.

It looks like the shitty third world city I live in. jesus christ

lol French people are so delusional it's hilarious. Your city is a globalhomo shithole now.

Has it ever occurred to you that they possible wanted a shot of him walking into the Museum?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Why does the museum look like Hotel lobby?

The same reason you are obsessed with the politics of the United States.

>/pol/tards trying to make the director look like a racist from one offhand comment about construction in Paris

Because its not the museum, can you read

"No Jean-Pierre, make him lean back while he's pissing. Perfect."

post a picture of yourself

Attached: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (968x681, 50K)

>Paris Syndrom
lmao you fucking lefties I swear
>ethnic/cultural replacement does not exist, everythings fine, here take those pills against your """"paris syndrome"""

Lepen electoral score must also be just "paris syndrome" I guess. Those acid attacks in England must just be "London syndrome" too.

Ah yes, just a bigoted conspiracy nonsense

Attached: Wee-or-Non-Paris-installs-public-urinals-on-its-streets-Paris-Video.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>You know its true
I certainly dont. I'm 7 years into living in Paris and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. What did you do?

based obsessed redditor

>When I went to Paris in 2014 it was fucking awful.

Attached: 7B39C4D3-DF0C-49EE-A70A-4D907FD0192E.png (1584x864, 75K)

>Is this a good movie?

I liked it. There was a lot going on, but it all tied up nicely in the end.

You don't have to like it, but the popular image of Paris in the world's imagination is a clean, charming city full of white people. Of course that's not reality, but it's still what people expect. It's supposed to be different from other big cities.

That's like going to Chinatown and saying America is filled with Chinese

The post I'm answering to posted a video about Paris Syndrom you mong

I went to Paris in 2017 and I loved it.

It that a self-portrait? He said the main murder place and someone asked if it was in the museum like it was in the book

based incel falling for /pol/ memes

No it's just a consequence of the EU and social democrats failing on many levels.

based soicuck avoiding reality

>white Germans
user why are you so racist?

mfw paris has literally been BLACKED

Attached: LET IT RIPP.png (757x615, 184K)

reminder that throughout history mass migration, including bringing religion to the sinners, has been a common theme of warfare

But since its 2019 we all have to pretend that 100's of thousands of muslims showing up in a city and building mosques and rigging local elections has no hidden motives at all

Is there any major city that isn't ugly?

ARGENTINA
IS
WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In what city do you think "100's [sic] of thousands of muslims" recently "showed up"?

No one said it was recent. You've been cucked for decades.

>43 years old
better looking than any of you homosexuals

is there any decent place left in france?

Most french are smokers which ages you like 5 times faster

When the Chinese do it in Tibet or Israel does it in occupied areas then left calls it genocide or "cultural genocide". When whites are the ones being replaced they laugh and cheer.

I'm old enough to remember Paris in the 90s. That Paris is gone and barring a civil war is never coming back. It's like Lomdon; some areas you could walk for hours without seeing a single white face. In their capitals.

The Great Replacement continues. It's even picking up steam.

>basement dwelling /pol/cel who forms his worldview based on propaganda memes created to radicalize impressionable, inexperienced retards, accuses others of avoiding reality
pottery

"Showing up" heavily implies suddenness.
Use your language better.

have you seen bong or american women? i'd argue alcohol, drugs and screeching age you faster than 3 packs a day for 20 years.

>When the Chinese do it in Tibet or Israel does it in occupied areas then left calls it genocide or "cultural genocide".
It's way easier to qualify something as a genocide when it's literal nation-state armies literally killing civilians. Still, Isreal's behavior might be shitty but it's not genocide by any definition.

They "showed up" because they were uninvited.

That's not really accurate either.

>"Showing up" heavily implies suddenness.
No, showing up means "arriving". Doesn't HEAVILY imply anything about when the arrival took place.

chinese isn't doing a genocide either than

Yeah, pretty good if you are a middle aged woman

Tibetan pop has not dropped, they were just outpaced by bussed in Han till they became a minority in their own nation.

smoking, drugs, and alcohol are all the same category. excessive sun exposure also plays a role. all western women also look like they age faster because they're grossly overweight and obese at increasingly higher rates and younger ages.

It's entirely accurate. Anyways, enjoy your Algerians.

Attached: french_men.jpg (615x409, 70K)

Looks like Manhattan in the 70's.

this is so beautiful omg diversity is our strength guise!!!
Now excuse me while I live in my tiny all-white gated community while voting for MORE IMMIGRANTS yay!!! #FranceHasNoRace

I dunno man, when I say "30 people showed up to fuck user's mom", I don't imply that 30 people have fucked her over a 40 year period.

Palestinians are culturally very similar to Jordanians and Lebanese, there really isn't Tibetan culture outside of Tibet.

>It's entirely accurate.
No it isn't. Do you actually think all the muslims in France are/were illegals?

>France
>gated community

Of course they're not illegal, you are being intentionally obtuse and pedantic because you know you are wrong. Your cuck government laid out the welcome mat for them and the actual Parisian people did nothing about it. You reap what you sow Pierre.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557448460276.webm

>Your cuck government laid out the welcome mat for them
So they absolutely were invited then, you collossal retard. There's nothing pedantic about disagreeing with something that is objectively clearly wrong.

who is the singer?

france gall
that song is poupée de cire poupée de son