Was Fight Club ahead of it's time?

Was Fight Club ahead of it's time?

Attached: tumblr_mh6d6nDLrR1qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif (500x271, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDLqxL5_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bc0sMXdX6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. There's been nothing that good since then.

A Kino is never late, nor is it early, Kino arrives precisely when the it means to.

Attached: hits the pipe.jpg (900x380, 46K)

Yes.

People STILL think Tyler Durden is the good guy.

only idiot fratboy douchebags do. smart people who watch rick and morty were always in on that particular joke.

DUDE

FUCK

OWNING THINGS

LMAO

Perhaps you are taking the thing the literal extremist said too literally

very

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDLqxL5_tM

>tfw I wish there were a real fight club in my local area.

Fight clubs should be a mandatory business in countries that aren't facing a war.

it is, but not for the reasons you think it is

would literally destroy our health care industry

Hard to believe it's 20 years old now.

>What do you feel your responsibility as an artist is to your audience?

>Boy. To be absolutely honest, I am against any kind of social messaging or social engineering or fixing. I feel like, my entire life I've been subjected to entertainment that's designed to make me a better person, according to somebody else. And I'm just sick of it.

>I just want entertainment that's going to surprise me, and maybe make me think about things in a slightly different way. Or it's going to express some unrealized aspect of myself that I'd never really fully looked at.

>With books like "Fight Club," I was kind of conducting this ongoing journalist field study of all my male friends, saying, "What do you wish your father had taught you? What are you dissatisfied about?" It was a kind of form of journalism. Beyond that, really, I think my job is just to prove that this thing can be done. Because, where I grew up, I never knew a professional writer until I was in my 30s, so I never saw writing as a possibility. I think sometimes the most important thing a writer can do is just be there physically and prove that human beings do this job, so that other people who would consider doing this job would see it as a possibility for themselves. Just to live and breathe and shake their hand and prove that persons do this, that's the biggest job of a writer.

Brad Pitt kinda looks like Hemsworth, isn't he?

legit question, Yea Forums.
is it gynecomastia if it goes away when you're cold?

Attached: 9HPBTf7.jpg (832x1000, 41K)

No, you just have dinner plates for nipples.

>have massive bobs
>get called Bob
Poetry

If this movie taught me one thing it's that living crazy feels really good. It is also the only way to make life feel like it's real.

Fuck, are you me? How do you even solve that?

Same here brah

And wondering this

were those fake tits or did they get a woman to come in for Ed to rest his head on.

rip fatties

The author of Fight Club was on Joe Rogan and the author thought he wasn't a good person, and Joe Rogan kept countering him that he was just honest with himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bc0sMXdX6A

I rated it 2.5/5 on Letterboxd. Edgy teenager's first deep movie.

No all they have to do is lower Chest exercises, it lifts the chest

people like you make me want to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wont fuck to save his species.

Attached: feelthings.png (883x990, 89K)

Fight club is the Quran for incels.

joe is such a brainlet

>it’s a movie about men raging against their emasculation
>twenty years later all men are emasculated
>WAS AHEAD OF TIME???

Why is literally everyone on this board so bafflingly stupid.

but he is, even if the author meant him to be in the wrong

>have friend who loves this movie
>”bro if only there was a fight club, this aint natural, we should be fighting”
>invite him to my boxing gym
>”nah bro i mean like in a high stakes situation, on the streets”

what a fag, movie has one of the worst fanbases

theres lots of obvious themes that were for/ahead of its time but plotwise blowing up credit card companies seems kind of obvious to us post 2007/8 credit crashing but was a bit of a twist in itself

The soundtrack is great.

Is he the most handsome man to have ever walked this earth?

oh this the podcast where the author said
> i like to have a beta audience to test my writing
and joe replyed
> wouldnt it be better to have an audience of alphas

Attached: 1dec07a440261270439df088f7d40b4a4c4df3b03a9d04604fd1ab585769b214.png (447x438, 401K)

>ideology presented in kino
lame!
>same thing but a cartoon clown frog
based!

fghtclub really encapsulates the frustrated lost white males of this generation, it was ahead of its time.

fight club was a success because dumb libs thought it was a lib movie because it portrayed cool violence back when conservatives were sour on that stuff. now it's a problematic movie.

top fucking kek.