Since when did girls like Pokémon? Is it a normie thing now?

Since when did girls like Pokémon? Is it a normie thing now?

Attached: 6290B382-6994-478D-97D3-3F2947F9ACF9.jpg (750x1082, 442K)

girls always liked pokemon

nobody i knew back in the 90s played pokemon gameboy except for the guys, and hardly anyone played the actual card game

At first I thought this was a clickbait news article that just dropped the pretense and was straight telling you that you're excited about pokemon product.

I remember them liking it as a kid. Beyblades and Yugioh were mostly boys and the odd weird girl, but I remember Pokemon being a pretty universal thing at my school.

T. Dumb americano
In any other place the anime was everywhere during the 90s. Even my dad has a favorite pokemon (kingler)

Attached: 1540321071692.jpg (557x589, 49K)

Pokémon was always a normie thing. My daughter loves Pokémon

Are these girls brits? They're so ugly

Pokémon is like the worlds most profitable franchise. The whole cute Pikachu mascot was designed for little girls, who watched the show because it wasn’t “anime” to them, it was a cartoon that aired after school on Kids WB.

Pokémon has always had cross gender appeal, it was never “nerdy”. Just look at Pokémon GO

They like Pokemon, it doesn't mean they actually play the games

I will rape your daughter

>tfw back to my europoor country and no girl uses bumble here
I never get any matches through tinder but bumble is somehow got me a few each week.

They didn't, girls really aren't into anything. They just see hobbies that are popular with guys they like and pretend to like it.

They don't: this is just luring in beta males.

Bumble is great because the girls rejected from tinder end there

I don't think it's necessarily to cosy up to guys but they know that in our pop-culture obsessed society, playing the "faux approachable girl because omg she likes Pikachu so quirky" gets her huge social capital.

"This girl is cute and likes cute things from my childhood! Eric, just eric..."

it was pretty nerdy/childish in ~2005 or whatever during third gen

THen they move onto Hinge

Attached: DCF852AA-21FB-4343-A4FD-727E1BF3FCE3.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

Sounds exactly like black people. John lennon was right.

Attached: 1555006016944.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Swipe left on anyone but left girl. Right girl would be fine if it weren't for her rounded man chin

Bitches love Ryan Reynolds and Pokemon is a TOTAL NERD thing they know, of course they're excited

>excited to see if girls can hold their own making pickup lines or opening moves
>make my profile somewhat interesting (come on I'm not saying I'm even funny) to throw them a bone
>everyone one of them says "hey"
Can't blame them, every guy is going to answer anyways so why bother.

Were you possibly committed until 2000?
Every fucking place had pokemon. Kids would lineup outside stores to play the card game.

>Girls in school who genuinely didn't like or care for anything Pokemon related
>Would make fun of our group for talking about it
>Same girls are excited for the movie and were crazy for Pokemon Go
Fucking fake ass bitches. Pussy was nice, but fuck me if I'd ever spend more than a afternoon with one of those annoying cunts.

I've never heard of any of these dating app things. Who the fuck would use that kind of trash? Is it just a zoomer thing?

they aren't. they are interested about the girl getting MUTTED

The anime was huge in America too. Stop being so fucking obsessed with America. Jesus fuck.

Nah hinje is actually chalk-full of Instagram colours.
Unless you have twenty pictures from Instagram to sprinkle into your profile, you won't win.

My experiences of a few weeks on all the apps:
>tinder
>5 matches

>bumble
>15 matches

>hinje
>0 matches (and also where I did the most week since you don't just swipe, you have to send them something funnies if you want to swipe on them)

>going out to try to meet people and going home alone after getting rejected 100 times when you can just talk to women who already showed interest in you from the comfort of your own home

Yeah they're just the worst

It's a millennial thing

Attached: waifumon.png (772x534, 370K)

Girls played pokemom it's just you didn't know because they never hung out with you. The reason why I broke up with my first girlfriend ever is because she saved over my Soul Silver file and when we broke up she refused to return the game to me. Girls in my class were still playing the originals and this was 2013.

I'd fuck Salazzle and Florges tbqh

The replies to this thread are a good indication of who talked to girls in middle school and who didn't.

>Hahaha my BF is such a nerd, we saw the years most popular movie at midnight on Friday
>Yeah I’m a country guy kind of girl. My BF literally wears flannel everywhere but the gym

Meanwhile nerds are actually ranting about EA games star wars loot boxes for 3 months and hillbillies spend their waking hours nursing a monster lip

Is bumble /ourapp/ ? What sort of shenanigans you have on your profile you know had positive feedback?

>going out to try to meet people
Why? Who even does this? Fucking weirdo.

Attached: disgusted mango.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

see im the exact opposite
0-2 matches a week on tinder
>no dates
2-3 matches a week on bumble
>2 dates
>got a gf from bumble for 4 months
5-6 matches a week on Hinge
>5 dates from Hinge since January

yee yee

Attached: IMG_1418.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

everyone except parents loved pokemon, did you grow up in the 70s?

COPE
>Literally

If your girlfriend was playing the originals in 2013 I can already imagine the smell. Same goes with anyone, male or female.

Typical low-IQ post, eager for the (you) but lacking any reading comprehension when stuttering out a half-assed nu-meme.

Lol fuck off, then the girls in your class who played in 2013 smell. Same difference.

I saw redflags when girls played pokemon x/y. Later pokemon GO was normie max central.

Girls just like going to the movies and doing things they dont look into things too deeply like guys do. Its why they like the triforce and zelda stuff so much.

This
it's been normalfag shit since the 90s

>lol fuck off

Attached: tfw the entire thread laughs at you.jpg (308x292, 32K)

It's a game about cuddly, brightly colored animals. Of course little girls like it.

>reaction image
Oh. You must be a fag.

>they dont look into things too deeply like guys do

This. Anything can be cringe if someone lacks a sense of propriety. Remember the Seinfeld where Puddy paints his face for a hockey game and nobody wants to be seen with him?
Autists misinterpret people not caring what your into as a green flag to act like weirdos and quirky TV characters convince them this will have no negative effects.

Attached: 06ABA8D2-FD20-465F-996C-BE60009BC1B2.jpg (589x391, 89K)

Pokemons are cute. Girls like cute things. Who knew.

I have always liked pokemon. It has always been an equal gender split for loving pokemon.

girls have always been into it

Attached: 1471145099083.jpg (747x2000, 641K)

Girls like the literal pokemon, as in they think Pikachu looks cute
Only kids and autismos care about the actual game

Is this a new meme?

>nobody i knew
>nobody
That’s exactly why, you didn’t know any girls back then. Girls love pokemon. The only game my friends and I played on gameboy/DS as kids were Pokemon and Animal Crossing. I even still have a bulbasaur toy from Burger King (promo for the first pokemon movie) on my desk

>DS
>Soul silver
fuck off fags im talking about the late 90s on gameboys and gameboy colors not this shitty zoomer shit

>Red and Blue released in 1998 in the US
>first movie came out in 1999
>DS released in 2004
that’s only 6 years inbetween you and “zoomer shit”

Should I join that app? I'm too boring and awkward and autistic to write up an actual profile though

most of the girls are fat or bots but you get some genuine finds on there sometimes
t. chicago resident