So when did the woke left start painting Alqaeda victims of 9/11 ?

So when did the woke left start painting Alqaeda victims of 9/11 ?

Is this a new twitter fad? I've seen constant muslim "queers" trying to start a shitstorm on this actor.

Attached: Woke LGBT Muslims.png (639x662, 182K)

Based

Absolutely based.

based

The left are a bunch of emotionally crippled pseudo-intellectuals. Their dribblings on Twitter can be brushed off.

he looks like a more retarded version of me, any girls wanna video ch at

But muslims are among the victims of this terror false flag and what it was used to justify.
Al Qaeda isn't even muslim. It's a radical zionist organisation. Like the EU or the catholic church.

Have sex

read The Reluctant Fundamentalist, it's all about a Paki who was given everything by the United States and becomes a radical muslim after 9/11 because whitey looked at him wrong

>gay muslim

Whats next, vegan grizzly bears? Only in bongistan.

Extremely based and redpilled

>new woke leftism requires you to stick up for oppressive theocracies because brown people

Adam "Suppressing Fire!" Driver
Adam "The Shitskin Defiler" Driver
Adam "Dune Coons Outside the Wire" Driver

good lad

i hate star wars but think driver is a good actor, thank god america's worships their military and comments like this shouldn't be a reason to "cancel" someone

He said that because after 9/11 kikes and both (((establishment parties))) were actively encouraging an atmosphere like that and racism against arabs because they wanted goyim to sign up and die for Israel. But fuck that don't mention that.

Attached: 1549686211695.png (274x242, 22K)

Attached: Chesty slap a jap and it wont come back Puller.jpg (500x427, 38K)

Adam "Shot of Bourbon for Every Dropped Turban" Driver

based

lmao what the fuck the dude didn't even said anything these faggots are accusing him of saying.

Attached: unhinged sandnigger.png (606x902, 205K)

adam "muslim hearse" driver

amazing twitter screenshot of a literal who with 7 likes. damn he must have so much influence

Did this idiot even read his own post? He said he just wanted to serve and fight. Not "hurr gun down moosleems."

Author should have sex

Based.

>murder and rape millions of people
>plays the victim
I'm a Jew but even we wouldn't do that.

Good now even normies will get more anti-muslim

Adam Driver and Robert Pattinson are literally the only good younger actors today.

I hope this this lad is on a UK terror list watch or something

And who would be the victims of 9/11? Americans, who fucking funded Bin Laden when he was a good boi fighting soviets and it, predictably, blew up in their faces?

That must've been before he had sex.

Mooslums are shitheads but Mossad did 9/11.

Also Twitter screencap threads should be an automatic 30 day ban.

>implying America didn't deserve 9/11

Please use jew powers and give me big-tittied goth gf

When did we go from hating Muslims after 9/11 and the London bus bombings, to every retarded lefty and Jew media source to protecting every move they make?

I think the point is this dude joined the marines at 18 to fight terrorists and these woke faggots are trying to put muslims in the same box with terror cells.

Its offensive to muslims lmao

>trying to explain me, a mena muslim
I agree what made them think that she would understand them?

Like if you get it.

Umar let the Jews back in to Jerusalem.

Cant you people even conspiracy?
The Saudi's did 9/11

Muslims are literally the victims of 9/11, they took the blame for an Israeli terrorist attack

>muslims in the same box with terror cells.

To be fair, Americans were doing just that in Iraq. Also, don't delute yourself, the money for terror cells either comes from Saudi Arabia (of which USA sucks cocks too eagerly) or straight up from CIA (so called "moderate" terrorists that COINCIDENTALLY wind up in ISIS)

Saudis are jews. Saddam's secret service gathered intel on it.A few months later he got invaded for some completely unrelated reason.

When we needed to justify perpetual war in the Middle East at the same time as justifying them being in our countries.

>Umar let the Jews back into the oven

FTFY

This shit skin should get ventilated

Genocide everyone with a twitter account

Adam "Leave none alive-a" Driver
Adam "No survivors" Driver

I know, but i can't imagine how "westernized" mooslems can't find that shit offensive. And America did took the young dudes who joined after 9/11 for a spin into Iraq, that doesn't mean the dude wanted to kill brown peoples.

wtf I love Adam Driver now

i too would like one, based jewizard

How do we get her to be stoned?

Attached: DSfVTRqWkAElPoc.jpg (475x674, 70K)

Done. Proceed directly to Hot Topic.

>right*id
>calling others pseuds
ironic

>Adam Driver is a muslim-slayer
>Oscar Isaac is an Ayn Rand fanboy
Who knew Star Wars was this based? What will Daisy's right-wing secret be?

Attached: One true king.png (373x373, 187K)

Back in my day feminists watched movies like Not without my Daughter or that movie where they stoned some chick and thought muslims were barbaric, how have things changed

Do you even try?

Used to dislike Driver but I slowly realized he was based

Obama

Adam "Quran Defiler" Driver

Unironically Iraqis and Afghans were the real victim though, all for oil

>two genders
It's not a secret

>Afghans victims
>majority supports the US intervention
Yeah no

Shes a TERF, or what the fuck you call them.