I need a racist who can act flamboyant if we need him to

>I need a racist who can act flamboyant if we need him to

I've got just the man

Attached: vice_principals.lee_russell.jpg (240x320, 37K)

Underrated actor over all. Can't think of anything I didn't like him in.

>Have you ever had your dick sucked by a southern girl with a huge cock?
What did he mean by this?

Why does he always play racist characters?

because the truth is we're all bigots, and it's completely natural.

Shane Vendrell is his greatest performance. The faggot nigger son scene is legendary.

LOL LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>faggot nigger son scene
Absolute kino.

Which scene?

Im not racist though

Everyone is just one argument with a stranger away from at least have having some racists thoughts run through their head.

Shane Vendrell : Here you got it all, don't ya'? You got money. You got power. RESPECT!

Antwon Mitchell : The hillbilly's been listenin' to my speeches.

Shane Vendrell : It's too bad about your son, though. Tell you what, if my boy turned out to be a fag, I don't know what I would do.

[pauses]

Shane Vendrell : They say you're born that way. You doin' his mother out the ass when you knocked her up?

Antwon Mitchell : One time, doin' time, for a long time.

Shane Vendrell : That poor little kid. He's gonna be found face down, in the shower, with a back full of shiv and an ass full of cum. Word hits the street, what's that gonna make you look like, huh? I mean, your people don't cop with the homo vibe.

Antwon Mitchell : My people... ain't your worry.

Shane Vendrell : Yeah? But you know with all that money, all that power, at the end of the day, you're still just a nigger! With a faggot nigger son! And where's the respect in that? HUH? Where's the respect in that?

Antwon Mitchell : [Sits down and puts the cuffs back on] Now... what were you sayin' about my nigger faggot son?

K I N O

Daily reminder that Shane literally, virtually, figuratively and metaphoricaly did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1552984416532.jpg (670x670, 37K)

you just don't know it

I unironically think many people give him more. When i first watched the last season i was laughing my ass off at how Shane was fucking up left and right and digging his own grave wqith what he did, but then on my second watch i realised he mostly does stuff they always did. He just gets fucked for it because sthe show wants him to.(but he did fuck up earlier in the series)

Shm, i thought you meant Julien, yeah the whole episode was great.

omw to make you racist

Attached: t-Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

The difference is Vic isn't there to save his ass and fix everything when he fucks up. He did the same shit when he left the Strike Team earlier on the show and had to be saved by Vic. He tried to outsmart Vic and lost everything in the end.

everyone prefers their own kind, it's only natural. Racism =/= hate

>last season
The Shield's final season is the greatest in TV history. Nothing else has a comparable endgame and payoff.

Yes this is what the show "tells you", but if you watch the choices Shane made and compare them to some of the stupid shit strike team made i thinkthe show is unfair to Shane and he just fails because they want him to fail rather than him being a retard.

But he actually is a retard. He accidentally sics the Armenian mob on Vic's family when he tries to get on their good side, and then he hires a dumb nignog to kill Ronnie while he himself kills Vic, which fails miserably and makes him a wanted fugitive. Then he tries to blackmail Vic into helping him escape the country with his confession that would send them all to jail, which doesn't work because Vic was already working on getting immunity by helping ICE take down a Mexican cartel.

He's responsible for the vast majority of the fuckups on the show, including the whole Antwon Mitchell ordeal and Lem's death.

THE NIGGER IN THE STABLE HAS A LETTER FROM EYYBREH-HAM LINKAN?

Means he is a little bitch who will not suck a Southern girl's cock .

the ones that say they're not racist are the most racist of everyone.