Why do i never see this show mentioned here? It's based

Why do i never see this show mentioned here? It's based

Attached: 1_ydRE9dRv8BMARY0zSN4fGg[1].jpg (600x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0dVZYz9mB4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJn64ar4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno, it's one of the few comedies that consistently get actual laughs out of me. I'd go as far as say it's one of the best shows ever IMO, right up there with House etc. Too bad it ends pretty abruptly

There are no dragons, capes, super powers or strong female leads/based nigger role models, so Yea Forums views it as nazi propaganda.

It's too woke for Yea Forums

It's probably the most woke television program of all time

Mc was a literal cuck

It's pretty good up to the list is gone.

jason lee is a scientologist thats why

>why dont sneed zoomers mention a show from 10 years ago

OST was amazing youtube.com/watch?v=E0dVZYz9mB4

ive never seen this movie
is his name really earl?

Did you even watched the show? If anything Earl was cucking crabman.

have sex

I binged the entire dvd box set sitting in my kitchen on a shitty CRT video combo. I was unemployed and spent the last of my money on hash, vodka, bacon and bread.

Was a really dark time

jason lee is not likable, that's entirely the reason i've ignored it

even danny mcbride was more tolerable

I liked Raising Hope better.

The entire cast and crew were scientologists, and the only goal of the show was to modify common language in a psyop.

Karma is the sum total of all of you actions in life, good and bad. Its like a score of neutral, or +1, or -1 etc.

Scientologists hate budhists and Karma, becuase its a different scoring system than what they use (engram tests).

My name is earl transformed POETIC JUSTICE into Karma in common language. They dumbed down a spiritual term and replaced a well known term with karma instead.

When you see someone kick a dog etc and then trip and fall and get mauled, its called poetic justice, not karma.

>be Jason Lee
>could have been Tony Hawk
>instead he's Jason Lee

Greg Garcia, who created the show, says he's catholic and has always been

think you're reading a little much into a few of the cast being a bit nutty

I recall watching it with my brother. Crabman was funny

It’s a show about a cucked man and his retard brother going on adventures that require him to be humiliated, do something degenerate, help someone engage in degeneracy, or it was a prison episode

Norm Macdonald has a cameo though and it’s pure kino

It went downhill so quickly. The first season was awesome, after that it just got tiresome.

It went to shit when they started introducing bullshit like crab man being some kind of super spy.

It introduced the idea of karma to normies and now we have to put up with teenage basic bitches talking about karma all the time so this show can go fuck itself

You don't really think karma was some esoteric idea before that show aired, do you?

It was garbage, ok at best.

There's a thread about why nobody discusses it here every day

>It’s a show about a cucked man
The black kid wasn't crabmans but Earls, and when Earl fucked his ex crabman was ok with that. Who is the cuck in this situation?

Karma isn't what goes around comes around. It's just how many good boy points you get when reincarnating.

First of all karma was known long before this show thanks to hippies, and second you overestimate the popularity of this show.

Because there isn't anymore to discuss about it?
It was really great at first, but it went downhill fast. One of those shows that should have stuck to one or two seasons, tops.

Hey Earl

I'm aware but that's not how normies see it, what with their "muh instant karma!" bullshit.

it was pretty great but went to shit during the writers strike

Formerly Carl

Jumped the shark when they went to prison.

i cried laughing at the episode when fat brother (Randy?) is attacked by ostrich. iirc that had the bank ''robbery'' scene with the box of donuts.

He's the most lovable guy on the planet
He plays a low life white trash yet still manage to be lovable

Except for the first episode it's played for laugh
The guy mistook what somebody said on a random show
After they started to manifest Karma but it's still a grey area, it is never specified that karma do exist

Yeah, great episode. Ethan Suplee really plays the hapless clown well, his delivery is great.

Hey Crabman.

>I'd go as far as say it's one of the best shows ever IMO, right up there with House

Jesus fucking christ... I like both shows but fuck me dead you have awful taste if you think they are remotely close to the best shows ever

what are some shows that are better

Black books, fawlty towers, xfiles, twin peaks, seinfeld, mitm, rockford files, sopranos, fargo, fraisier
Are the first 10 that come to mind.

Acquire taste

>The black kid wasn't crabmans but Earls
What? How does that work?

There's only one good show

Black kid wasn't crabman but earl junior was earl's he auto cucked himself

Why can't other TV shows nail this heartwarming feeling? It wasn't preachy at all due to how absurd all situations ended up being, but still ended up portraying everyone in good light.

Crabman was pretty based.

People love drama and talking shit. Its how real life works

>Why do i never see this show mentioned here?
It didn't last that long and it was never massively popular.

Childhood is jerking off to Catalina. Adulthood is realising Joy is infinitely hotter.

Dibs.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO,
WE WASHED OUR HANDS IN NIGGERS BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO,
WE'RE BRINGING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE JEW BY JEW BY JEW,
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This show, while hilarious, also had some seriously heartwarming moments
>Earl realising he's been neglecting randy
>Earl and his dad
>Earl accidentally restoring that guy's faith in humanity by being selfless
The ending they had ready for the series was perfect and its bullshit thye got screwed out of making it

based autistic poster

Had some really strong early episodes, pretty based

What was it?

Earl jr wasn't Earl's either, they both got cucked.

It was a good show at the time. Dunno how good it is now. I remember one episode though where Earl years prior dated a cop and then he sees her again and she got fat but still looked hot as fuck. I can't find any footage of it anywhere though

The entire town ends up making their own lists each, following Earl's steps. Earl realises he doesn't need his anymore since he made the town a better place.
Or something like that.

I've seen it posted around here, but it was essentially:
>Earl's struggling with a really difficult item on his list, can't seem to find a way to make up for it
>He's approached by someone from his past, who's coming to earl to make up for a way he wronged him
>Earl asks where he got this idea
>Guy shows his own list, says someone had come to him to make up for their past, and they'd had a list like this
>some of the people from Earl's list had been inspired to make their own lists, and it had been spreading from there
>realizing he had finally put more good into the world than bad, Earl tears up his list on goes on to live his life

End of season 2 was pure kino. Earl being imprisoned was kinda tragic bittersweet and I wish we had that ending instead of the mediocre 3rd season and dogshit 4th

Karma is a moral ledger. What goes around comes around is very similar.

Earl Jr. was probably Earl's, isn't that what the cliffhanger was when it got canceled?

He's awesome. He's also very funny (and much thinner) on Santa Clarita Diet, another very funny show that got canceled.

No, Earl Jr. was the black kid that Joy had after cheating on Earl with Crabman (though later it turns out she cheated on both of them and Earl Jr. wasn’t crabman’s either). Dodge was the kid Joy was pregnant with when she got together with Earl. She could only remember his father drove a dodge so that’s what they named him. We find out later that Earl and Joy unknowingly hooked up at a halloween party and that Earl is actually the biological father of Dodge.

It took a weird turn in season 4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJn64ar4k

Based show

I dont understand, does the popular understand of those terms dictate how beliefs interacts with these philosophies?

Hey Earl!

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 6K)