Pepsiman AVGN

what did Yea Forums think?

Attached: pepsi man.jpg (1109x623, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/bm913g/silvermania_ama/
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/bmfpeh/kieran_drunk_rant_in_case_you_missed_it_repost/
imdb.com/name/nm0125320/?ref_=rvi_nm
youtube.com/watch?v=c4oyHhb5kV8
youtube.com/watch?v=r3MSE8Kde9w
youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=pBT11qKUWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=iOu6LCzNkDw
youtube.com/watch?v=uT8D1jFKFJg
youtube.com/watch?v=1odokf3kyd0
youtube.com/watch?v=zSbMmZk85ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also, jarrutt form silvermania came out with this
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/bm913g/silvermania_ama/

AVGN still gives me a good laugh. Has honestly helped me get through tough times. His videos all share a charm i cant get enough of.

The video was too long for a very repetitive game. Was cool to see TV-Game guy on it though

>crystal pepsi

Attached: uh ohhh.jpg (1112x572, 69K)

I liked kino-guy

Attached: tv guy.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Out of his most recent videos, this was of a better quality. But overall, it's pretty obvious, that the whole AVGN shtick has ran its course.

The whole silvermania drama is getting controversial.
For the anons who werent here: kieran has a q&a on Yea Forums, and basically said jarrutt was a sarcastic prick who was butthurt over losing his gf.

But now, jarutt is coming off as a good guy. He had to bail kieran out from his drunk rants, as seen here
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/bmfpeh/kieran_drunk_rant_in_case_you_missed_it_repost/
That whole posting session kieran did on Yea Forums, was probably another drunked rampage, that jarrutt is talking about
also
>I remember the day getting the call from Justin about Bob's arrest and my assumption was drugs (he frequently did coke).
lol

jarrutt is pretty cool in my book. but kieran seems to hate him

Attached: jarrut and justy.jpg (641x230, 21K)

It was alright, a little too long, but enjoyable. But goes from good to great after the real guy from the games FMV's joins in.

wtf was the Yea Forums game joke...?
is that what nips call video games, Yea Forums games?

Attached: 1529844071185.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

How is this possible...?

Attached: whatttt.jpg (786x333, 32K)

I was surprised they managed to find this guy, let alone get him to appear.

So far, celebrity guest appearances happen because they were fan of the old avgn vids
>kaufman
fan of avgn
>culkin
fan of avgn

so i wouldnt be surprised if it was the same case here

The guy is a working actor. Small roles and what not, so he probably has an agent and as he is isn't super famous, he probably just is happy to get a paying job.

imdb.com/name/nm0125320/?ref_=rvi_nm

The guy is an actual actor, he's in the Saw movies

>paying job
you think screenwave makes enough money to pay guest stars? they probably flew him out.

also, jarutt revealed Ryan is loaded

Attached: wow.jpg (1241x396, 47K)

I don't care about anything beyond James Mike and Ryan the fat fuck and what's going on there.

What TV-game actors could AVGN get in the future?

John Leguizamo.

>nerd just wants to know what the deal was with tv game#
I had chuckles with this episode, big improvement over the Deck Enhancer that was a real shitshow.

Attached: 59b.jpg (922x1090, 557K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c4oyHhb5kV8
I'm just gonna leave this here...

Probably the guy who played Gabriel Knight in the second installment of the game. He does real estate now, so he probably would be happy to jump in to promote his own business as well.

We already fucking know

James was in special ed, they’re not allowed to have soda/caffeinated drinks.

>fetus queen
fucking disgusting

Attached: 1556764808580.png (1259x1012, 466K)

Why doesn't he update his website anymore? He doesn't even put new episodes on it.

Someone give me the rundown on Ryan. James sold Cinemassacre to him when he needed money for his baby’s medical bills?

Attached: B7930E20-5ED0-40DF-A9D9-8A02FA0175B1.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

>forces
>robocop avgn
2017..... before the fat fucks

Attached: 23742839470.jpg (529x634, 45K)

Private websites are dead.

im surprised Ryan hasnt forced james to take down the cinemassacre website. It costs thousands to run, and i imagine its not generating little revenue anymore.

Also, james just released that website promo vid for it a month ago

>didnt post the comments with the jew telling her to ditch james and have jew babies

I honestly watched Silvermania a lot after Justy basically gave up on Underbelly. Seen a couple of his livestream's and he's out right admitted he goes on Yea Forums. I wonder if he sometimes sees Kieran's drunken rants or maybe even encourages him to do just to fuck with us.

>he doesn't know about TV games
youtube.com/watch?v=r3MSE8Kde9w

I love building brown bricks with mine crap

shit

>Some of those empty cans were my WIFE AND CHILDREN!

Ryan was an IT guy james hired for the cinemassacre website way back. (god-zilla-thon 2008 mike wrote in a tweet)
youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
he got along with everyone, and sort of acted like a behind the scenes friend.
heres him appearing an old generic cinemassacre vid toward the end
youtube.com/watch?v=pBT11qKUWv8
Mike mentions being gaming friends with Ryan, and they would go on to later create Mike and Ryan

Along the way, Ryan got super rich. Jarret says he made it big in coding Yea Forums speculated that Ryan had a rich daddy

After the AVGN movie, james parted ways with Screwattack, and was basically out of money. Ryan had founded the screenwave company; a company that was in charge of multiple youtube content creators, and were game producers.
If you were a screenwave division, you'd basically get financial help with algorithms and advertisements thrown in your video

Right when bootsy left cinemassacre, (we now know because of arguments over pay), Ryan stepped in to fill in the void. thats when we got meme pics like this. (Ryan addressed this in one of his livestreams he did, and said not to attack his his methods of income jokingly)
Mike and Ryan vids became sort of infamous, because they were sponsored and they acted like retards at times
youtube.com/watch?v=iOu6LCzNkDw

At one point, Yea Forums tried to start a crusade against Ryan, because james and mike (and other screenwave people) did lets plays of games that were produced by screenwave, but nothing came out of this

Ryan was soon phased out, with the screenwave guys, because he didnt have much video presence

Attached: 1487537757212.jpg (1700x1250, 410K)

James hired writers because his wife wont let him work.

You're a bit off on the Bootsy thing. That got settled. It wasn't about pay. It was disagreements.

Wow I like Mike now...

This
Bootsy wanted to rant about Trump on camera but they cut it out which made him butthurt

Pretty cool that Butters showed up.

you cant be serious.... TOP KEK

i was there for the whole bootsy/mike post on the reddit. It was mostly about pay concerning the DVD sales of board james. The disagreements were about how mike and bootsy would be pay over the future of cinemassacre.

The political stuff wasnt brought up at in their posts

Mike said on a stream that it was because of politics

Seethe harder

that situation is over. at the end of the day, if Mike doesnt want someone there, they are gone. Its his channel.

i fear for mike being phased out. Rental Reviews makes a 100 k more views than james and mike. mike doesnt help with avgn at all anymore. Mikes only purpose is to stream and appear with james

Attached: yf5qu9dhkjo21.jpg (640x851, 164K)

It was in a previous thread, yeah

Who played pepsiman? I don't think it was Mike, dick was too small.

youtube.com/watch?v=uT8D1jFKFJg
>vid made months after they stopped doing challenge vids
fail

Attached: 1557190692579[1].png (897x851, 155K)

Mike just streams on twitch now. he used to write avgn pre ep 100

>HORRIFIC

wait, which one is encouraging april to leave james? they all seem like bland normie comments

At this point I don't think there's any love lost. James just does what the fat fucks tell him, they say Mike has to go, James doesn't complain. After all he said nothing when Bootsy got kicked.

>ha ha hey btw you should breed with someone who isn't your husband just sayin...
This faggot really sent a woman a card after her wedding telling her to get knocked up by another man? What the fuck. James would be in the right to kill that faggot.

>she just got married to a non jew
>smoklin her friend says hopefully I motivated you to have -jewish- babies someday

do the math einstein!

Bootsy hated filming with James. Watch the board james doc

yeah, but if james fucks her, that means theyre half jewish kids right?
maybe im giving him too much credit and he is a scumbag

They made the suit backwards

hvor ska vi hen du?

quads of crap

>didn't watch the video all the way and read the credits

I hate normalfags

Did you Justin (and maybe all the fat fucks) were helping with avgn way before the first rental reviews?
youtube.com/watch?v=1odokf3kyd0

>mfw AVGN is finally realizing no one likes his skits and are putting the bulk of the "non-review" at the end of his videos

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>he isn't playing village and pillage

Attached: 1526959179101.png (979x874, 584K)

screenwave goons lurk thecinemassacretruth, and read all the criticisms of avgn. james doesnt write avgn at all or browse the internet much. its all screenwave

One time I was in a thread about PepsiMan and someone posted the google maps location of the vending machine at the beginning of the game film clip. I spent 10 minutes looking for it and didn't find it again so like just pretend I posted it and give me your (you)s

What doc? No way James or anyone at Screenwave would let it be known there's trouble behind the scenes.

I don't know what happened to his acting but he's not even pretending to phone it in anymore. I thought he was supposed to be the angry video game nerd, not the mildly annoyed video game nerd

where the fuck can I get his dick pic? I googled it but dont see shit

I actually binged all his videos for the first time a year ago while withdrawling. Now it gives me ptsd to watch

I know that he is an grand autist, but how it is possible that he never drank Pepsi until now?

he's referring to this
youtube.com/watch?v=zSbMmZk85ZA
>19:21
bootsy talks about being annoyed with the noose scene, and anons are blowing it a bit out of the water with him saying he hated being on board james and even hating james rolfe

I never have either. He probably doesn't drink a lot of soda and if he does just goes for coca cola. If you don't drink it a lot then you don't form preferences.

I've had pepsi once in my life and never really bothered to try it again. I just don't like soda in general, it tastes eh and makes me feel like shit so I don't drink it.

this is spot on

Attached: 1544582287248.jpg (500x333, 30K)

It's good they got the memo that Ryan was pure cancer on screen. I got nothing against the guy and I'm glad he was able to help out James financially but he's the least likable of the Screenwave fatties. I've warmed up to Tony and Kieran too. Cinemassacre is finally becoming decent again.

I don't drink much soda at all and when I do it's either sprite, 7up or fanta. I had cola a couple of times and I don't remember which brand it was. Also it makes me piss too much.

Holy shit this is good. James just wanting the recording to end while Mike is screaming fuck over everything.

Yes, they're called テレビゲーム (terubi geemu [television games]) in Japan.

It's hit or miss nowadays but when it hits it's just as good and comfy as the old videos. I think it really all comes down to whether James is enthusiastic about the episode he's doing; that's become a lot more apparent in the new episodes. It's such an easy formula he really could do it the rest of his life and be consistent with it if he really wanted to,

The fact that Kieran comes on here and whiteknights for people who in reality treat him like this is very telling.
It's only a matter of time before this whole thing blows up.

Kieran is too pure