Let's discuss the actual best show on television

Let's discuss the actual best show on television.

Attached: patriot.jpg (578x400, 51K)

This and The Leftovers are the best shows of the past few years for sure.

what happen to therapy dog

Gave it back to his owner in Paris

thank you user i can keep watching show it's good

I watched the first episode and didn't like it too much. There were a few funny moments but it's hard to get invested in the drama when the main character is an OP killing machine.

sure hope we get a season 3 boys

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Go back to Le Big Bang Theory

A-->B

would you give your friend your fingers?

pic obviously unrelated since it's not on television

how do you rate s2 felt kinda lackluster to the first

s1 felt like it was going someplace. s2 felt like the characters were just moping around the city and the show in general had no clear plan.

Nope. Blackadder goes forth is and always will be the best show.

There are a bunch of shows we've been talking about for years, but there are a few that stood on the shoulders of giants. These are the shows that were groundbreaking when viewed on a smaller screen, but have now become as beloved and well-known as you can get, like "The Walking Dead," "Dexter", and "Arrow." A few of these shows didn't exactly make the jump to the big screen, but they were a huge part of my emotional life. I watched a lot of them while emotional.

How would you describe the concept of a "show"?

I think, if you're talking about anything, then I would say it's a show. It's a genre where, if a show is good at something, you hope it's a huge-scale show. There's a long history of shows that are so big that they can do everything, and so it's kind of a gamble if you're on a smaller screen. That's another thing, too, that I think.

it's never that simple

After watching this show all I can think is how the fuck did this get made.

Seems like the audience for this would be really small.

Great show.

Best thing Yea Forums's ever recommended me

Barry and Killing Eve are better.

the second season was really bad, in comparison to the first one
Is this an amazon prime problem?
>Goliath 2nd season: bad
>Hand of God 2nd season: bad

It's like they hire a whole new team, and they watch the first season and try to build a second one from that.

Attached: 1507665158851.jpg (440x660, 31K)

>
goliath season 2 makes me so fucking angry that I can't recommend the show at all anymore.

>not Fincherkino
Only series i've watched on the TD s1 tier since TD s1

Attached: IMG_4858.jpg (480x479, 32K)

I'll watch anything with Terry O'Quinn in it. I binge watched Lost so hard that my gf of 3 years left me. She was trying to talk about being abused or something as a child because we saw her sister at Meijer that evening that she hadn't spoke to in 10 years and was emotionally shaken and I was on the episode where that black guy killed like 3 main characters to get to his son. She was absolutely furious that she tried to open up to me and i wouldnt even listen to her about it. I dont feel any guilt because that show was fucking great and after she moved out I could finish it without worrying about her calling Lost gay or complaining about John Locke from Lost.

Attached: 1366603274927.jpg (749x424, 37K)

This sounds like weird bait pasta. That said, my gf has a knack for opening up about her feelings right as I'm super invested in something. Pretty sure she does it on purpose as a way to make sure I still care about her more than I do about movies/tv shows/games/drawing, but it got old immediately.

I didn't even finish it, got better things to watch.