What have you done?

What have you done?

Attached: 1557365171732.png (750x792, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_cannon_by_caliber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

midge

midge

>midge

>yfw warwick actually sues hiromoot but he wants no part of that shit and we lose Yea Forums over it

Wait what, of all the people what the fuck is the midget's problem

That'd be a good outcome.

>mfw warwick davis becomes the new owner of Yea Forums after he wins the lawsuit

Attached: wfaoexqtcdq11.jpg (750x723, 43K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 3.25.36 AM.png (622x448, 77K)

I thought this was 4channel, the less fucked up part of the site.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

this is the midget who married a midget and has two midget children?
/pol/ probably made some edgy eugenics memes about him which probably reached him and now he's upset

>(((Warwick)))

Didn't he ignore Japanese court injunctions because he was completely retarded and thought it goes away if he doesn't respond or something and almost lost 2ch over it?

I like Warwick, A thoroughly nice guy, but i wouldnt want to fuck with him, he is too smart for you.

hope to god this happens

Now we will be the ones chained in his basement

Incels on suicide watch

Luckily this is 4channel so we're safe

Lmao you can't sue over some copypasta posted by anonymous users on a message board. Otherwise this place, Reddit, and a hundred other sites would be shut down years ago.

this is the 2nd greatest thing to happen this hour
amazing lmfao!

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-212442.png (720x1440, 279K)

That would be a real kick in the head.

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x333, 20K)

I really regret calling him a peck on here so many times. Am I going to jail?

I hope this happens. It would be a perfect ending.

lmao manlet

What was the first?

Can someone tell me what this is about?

You being here with us

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

I'm always amazed every time I remember that Willow came out 10 years after Star Wars.
What the fuck happened.

There's plenty where a midget would fit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_cannon_by_caliber

the madman was a genius all along

Attached: 1534118270519.png (174x162, 54K)

I don't care what anyone says.

Willow was a good movie.

gay

he probably wants data on the individuals making death threats to him and his family. seems fair to me.

FUCKING MIDGE SCUM

someone post the pasta already damn it

>mfw

Attached: yaydoggo.png (764x645, 33K)

Based

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

H-h-hey guys... Midget
There I said it

Imagine seeing him on the street and just farting in his midge ass mouth. He can't fight back, all he can do is suck in the fumes until all of the stink and stench is down his nasal cavity to the point where he can taste it on his taste buds.

Attached: 1515723958731.jpg (1200x600, 551K)

BRAAAAAAAAP

What is the story here? What's going on.

Wait, what happened?