Imagine paying a Thot and Nagger to make your videos even worse than they already are

>Imagine paying a Thot and Nagger to make your videos even worse than they already are
>Imagine taking time and effort with costume and make up to make your videos even worse than they already are
>Imagine writing unfunny skits for your gay team to act out to make your videos worse than they already are
Why doesn't he just make his videos like his very early ones and save some cash and make them almost bearable to watch again?

Attached: tard.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spoonyexperiment.com
youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme all you want he cannot be beaten

1) He has a contract with them that's leftover from his failed demo reel experiment
2) Youtube algorithm incentivizing him to pad out the videos

>$200,000

Is he still going? Why not just stop? He is shit.

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: He Married Her So You Don't Have To.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>Demoreel contract
Nope. The first girl left after like a year. He could have ditched the furrynog too and the reviews would be back to normal.

How long until he gets #MeToo'ed

its been like 6 years since all that stuff started, holy god, how can this janny have any loyal fans to this day?

Attached: 1429106923890.jpg (600x685, 58K)

Genuine unironically autistic fanbase

I'm putting together a team.

Attached: we're gonna rape you.webm (1280x738, 2.02M)

This is one of the worst things I've seen on this board

Someone needs to edit in James running from the PepsiMan AVGN

that's gonna be a big yikes from me dawg!

The current girl isn't from Demo Reel and the girl who was immediately left

Jontron also inserts these absolutely unfunny and pointlessly expensive skits and prop gags and whatever in his videos, even though the thing that actually makes him funny is his reactions and to an extent his editing of them.
My theory is he puts on the airs of a show in order to maintain an image that attracts brand name advertisers, who are his actual paymasters. People carry this misconception that entertainers and journalists working for views are motivated by pleasing the audience, but in reality it's the advertisers they're trying to please. They're salesmen who sell the viewers' eyeballs/clicks to corporations for cash.

Yeah they push out 600k views and the ads are hard linked to the video so for one payment they can have ads potentially cater to autists forever who want to watch critic make painfully unfunny ads

Holy shit his ad segments are so bad I feel literal pain from the one time I watched it

How would you feel if the Nostalgia Critic ate a fistful of shit just to show how crazy he was. Like
>UGH THIS MOVIE IS SO BAD IT'S SO BAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO EAT MY OWN SHIT
>Fishes turds from the toilet bowl and takes a huge bite, then gives the audience a literal shit eating grin.

Attached: NC.jpg (640x312, 22K)

Why does Latza's nipples shoot lasers

At least Jontrons videos are competently shot and recorded, with great editing

Even nowadays nostalgic shittic still has something...off about his videos
Before, lmao

Maybe NC just wanted to pretend woman and black guy are his friends. Remember that review where he had a breakdown about not having friends? I think it was Scooby Doo but I didn't watch the full review, someone posted an extract

>What a shitload of fuck

Attached: Secret Origins.jpg (800x400, 56K)

An excellent piece of art although she could still gain some weight.

Attached: architect.jpg (960x640, 58K)

His current fans love the skits and sidekicks. He has dozens of vids with millions of hits, whereas his early shit will probably just be looked at as just that, his early shit; from an era where nobody watched him (obviously they did, but his modern fans don't know that, the TGWTG era might as well have been a prolonged fever dream).

Incidentally, I love how pic related is never thrown a bone by Douge.

Attached: spoonboy.png (400x225, 208K)

ok thoughts?

Attached: 1557373802393.png (615x873, 255K)

Cant believe this oversized goblin had a wife

Who are his current fans? Children?

He transitioned to YouTube, where practically any channel able to release 20 minute videos weekly is bound for eventual success. That and clickbait thumbnail trash.

I keep seeing this and I'm not 100% certain about what it means. Is it the amount he paid to buy the warehouse he films in?

the diagnostically retarded

>Why doesn't he just make his videos like his very early ones and save some cash and make them almost bearable to watch again?
Because that'd feel like crushing failure and Douge has had enough of that in his life.

Attached: nerd im already a demon.png (500x500, 363K)

He had him in one of his reviews. It was the Bloodrayne one iirc, the one where this clip is from

Tamara would be cute if she lost weight

She's perfect the way she is

Attached: 1551242472372.jpg (2256x4032, 424K)

That is not a flattering angle, and I like thick girls.

>spoony
Retired and living under the thumb of an abusive girlfriend
>linkara
Dedicated fanbase and producing content both he and they enjoy, recently able to milk them to pay an unexpected tax bill
>douge
Survived #changethechannel but it still lingers on and constant worry that someone actually popular or competent will notice it
>latza
Living life on the run with the Game Dude never knowing what the next day will bring

LEWIS FUCKING WON Yea Forums! EMBRACE YOUR DEGENERACY! DANCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING! GIVE YOUR HEART TO JESUS!

Attached: Zeokara.png (1366x768, 338K)

never bothered watching him, is this the Angry Videogame Guy?

DON’T
TELL ME
HOW TO
DRIVE

JewWario was the only real winner from TGWTG

I know it may not seem like it, but that review was three years ago, now. Douge still references Brad and occasionally Linkara. Spoontang gets nothing, lol (in 2016 Spoony was technically still making videos).

He was (did) technically making (make) videos (a video) in 2017 too
spoonyexperiment.com

It's difficult to tell for certain, but judging by the comments, it looks like a good mix of Gen X'rs, early Millennials around Douge's own age and actual zoomers. I reckon if you still watch him when he was just starting out, you were probably only a casual viewer to begin with. Most of his old "fans" (people like myself, in other words) jumped ship years ago. I personally went after Kickassia (and I was already getting kinda sick of the crossovers after the AVGN vs TGWTG brawl thing).

>Spoony Experiment
>The experiment was ultimately a failure
Unintentional kino, Noah.

soon, my friend...

Attached: jw.gif (325x325, 2.77M)

hes irrelevant at this point
take a look at his views

Douge is safe.
The only people who really care to dredge it up are either Lindsay, who never wants to be associated with that dumpster fire again, Lupa, who is an absolute nobody with the charisma of a potato, and Marzgurl, who is going to get absolutely reamed in court if she’s keeps her current antics up.

I laughed like Hell when I found out it was MarzGurl that started that hashtag. Why does the TGWTG lot have to pop up where you least expect them? Same thing happened with JewWario. Am I one day going to hear about Spoony's foray into serial rape?

I don't know.

#ChangetheChannel

Friendly reminder that Doug is doing fine while 95% of the people that left the site in the last 3 years are in a JUST state.

go to bed, doug.

I accidentally clicked on his ghostbusters review recently, do they do cringy reenactments of movie scenes for every review now instead of showing footage from the actual movie ir was it just for ghostbusters?

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

do not find out

That whole shitshow exploding in the faces of the people that started of it because of their complete ineptitude was the most TWGWTG/Channel Awesome way that it all could have gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

Attached: shounen douge.jpg (195x258, 6K)

stop posting this shit

He literally got me too'd by like 35 people and NO ONE cared

I think it was the set for Demo Reel, the show that was supposed to be his main thing after ending the NC, but the show failed and he resurrected the NC again.

Oh god that rant about abortion in Twilight was like 15 minutes long.

That would require him to be capable of an erection.

The original line was “maggots”, but this is alright too.

Genuinely curious, where did this meme of Brosnan creating fat chicks come from?

Looks like a fuck ton of views to me.

Young Mike just looks like Old Mike's face crudely shooped onto a young man's body.

Fat chick knows some dude working with them and the negro probably has shit on him, either that or he doesn't want to look racist for the tards.