Literally hates any female he has to work with on Whose Line

>Literally hates any female he has to work with on Whose Line

Why is he like this?

Attached: ryan whose line.jpg (500x382, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbZB5q7v5Y
whoselineisitanyway.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_4-02
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He knows women suck the funny out of the room. I'm surprised he came back when Aisha Tyler was hosting.

he's based

Women have to work half as hard as their male counterparts to make it in comedy. Back when getting a half hour special on Comedy Central was the signifier for making it, a male comic would have to go on the road for about ten years before anyone would even give them a shot. His female counterpart would have to average five. This is because the female stand up audience was considered an uncornered market but the effect was putting the spotlight on female performers who were half as prepared and also sending the message to actresses that an easy way to break into the industry was to do improv or stand up. Disclaimer: there are very funny women in comedy but the ones I’m talking about who aren’t funny and fail upward by virtue of being female are easy to spot and spoil the broth for everyone else

Makes sense

You smell like gravy.

>sending the message to actresses that an easy way to break into the industry was to do improv or stand up.

this. good god is it obvious

>There are very funny women in comedy
Where?

it was always obvious Colin was his buttboy he always looked pissed if he had the share the screen with anyone else

you can tell he REALLY hated working with the black guy! he always had this look of disgust on his face like he was about to go into a michael richards rant at any moment

He liked Cathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbZB5q7v5Y

Attached: Colin Whose Line.png (985x707, 641K)

that chick wasnt funny but i remember thinking she was kinda cute in a "your friends hot mom" kind of way

I just love these threads where insecure failures project onto tv characters and actors.

Because they were all fucking garbage and he had to get paired with them and carry them.

Remember that episode where Cathy literally didn't have any lines?

you tell em, girl

Attached: 1557352599483.jpg (401x347, 65K)

Josie Lawrence from the original UK whose line was probably the only one that ever had any talent.

Attached: josie-lawrence-6.jpg (785x576, 81K)

Agreed, she was enjoyable to watch.

>Remember that episode where Cathy literally didn't have any lines?

Not that I doubt you, but episode? I'd love to see some cringe

sad, this show aged poorly

Whose Line actually has a very autistic and dedicated fanbase that categorizes everything.

whoselineisitanyway.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_4-02

>Due to the way it was edited, Kathy had no lines in this episode.

OH NO NO NO NO

I wonder what her comedy was? VAGINA

Here is the obligatory "Have Sex."

He knows hes gonna have to do all the heavy lifting.

Because he's forced to work with females.

>insecure
Red time come in honey?

based

Attached: Gangsta.png (647x1120, 748K)

in the distant past

Such as?

Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Joan Rivers, Lucille Ball, there's probably a couple more, but that's everyone I can think of

I agree with half of your names, at least in stand-up, Joan Rivers and Lucille Ball. So is this a 50% of 50%? Are we now at 25% of female comedians are prepared for their fame when they receive it?

Personally, I like all the people I named, but I omitted a very significant number of currently acting female comedians (Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, Leslie Jones, as examples) so I'd take your conclusion and say less than 25%. But there's also bad male comedians so who knows how that compares

>Joan Rivers
>Lucille Ball
>Carol Burnett
>Gilda Radner
only ladies that I ever thought were earnest comedians worth respecting because they were legitimately funny

only one of those is known for stand up
no idea if poehler can write