SURVIVOR GAMETHREAD

5 minutes

Attached: lauren vote.jpg (998x753, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SoYoIGZA0U
youtube.com/watch?v=8FDaQGfsya0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stream?

time to see how Devens wins the game I guess

Attached: implying.png (624x690, 631K)

bmx-tv.net

well at least they're broadcasting it with sound this week

Devens is obviously the winner of this season

>giving anyone credit besides Rick

wtf probst

Attached: just rick.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

I'm rooting for Devens and Victoria to win. Both because nobody else is really that good and because Devens winning will make R*ddit explode

Attached: tumblr_odxk4wuXlm1vchxp6o1_250.gif (245x265, 1.97M)

Lauren reminds me of Amanda. Beautiful somewhat charismatic follower.

Best waifu of this season reporting in

Attached: 2019-04-13_12-20-47.jpg (1366x768, 90K)

>Making the rest of them think that advantages only come from EoE
Based

Lauren is overplaying her hand here. People will know she has an idol.

It bothers me so much to see most of them have nice clothes this late in the game, I miss when around day thirty everyone looked like shit

and there it fucking is

what a fucking joke of a season

true

BASED RICK

DEVENS

hey a decent challenge for once wtf

post laurens ribs

oh my fucking god

Another idol for Rick? Really?

This, it's one of the small touches missing. The last few need to look malnourished and scruffy as fuck

final 3

Attached: 1534734826943.png (1224x690, 1.43M)

pictured: rick devens, the winner of this season

Attached: ben-driebergen-survivor.jpg (2000x1125, 375K)

I LIKE CUTE GINGER ALIENS

Attached: 8.jpg (629x807, 87K)

she looks better on the show. i dont like her IG photos

Attached: D52hVVXUIAATqMG.jpg-large.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

>Rick is Ben
Oh man survivor Reddit absolutely hates Rick devens. They're gonna be hella pissed he found an idol 5 minutes in. Also Rick wasn't gifted he found. Only Lauren bothered looking

Hey a good looking challenge

Just look at the rest of this tribe, who could win?

Aurora and Julie have literally 0% chance. Pure goats. Gavin and Laura are side characters with limited game moves. Victoria made some moves but has also clearly been relegated to a secondary role in the show. It's literally Devens all the time. Nobody from redemption island is even relevant.

What a boring endgame they've built with the show.

Why reddit hates the anchorman?

How many idols did Ben end up using? Rick's had three but he wasted the first one.

Victoria has a legitimate case for playing the "I flew under the radar but was super smart" game.

They think he's cringey lmfao and they hate he's "Benning" his way to a win by challenges and finding immunity

he has gotten more help than the most helped of any season

>he picks the two hot girls
>the less attractive girls are surprised

my man gavin slayin' so much pussy at camp

If Victoria makes the end and plays aggressive at FTC she can win, but the edit isn't in her favor right now. Really this is a season where the weaker players snipped all the stronger players right at the merge.

Based Gavin picking his harem for reward.

This is good for Rick's game

I want Vic to run up to me in excitement and hug me after I spoil her

Gavin is Yea Forums

is this the furthest 3 qt girls have made it in survivor? Usually they are all gone shortly after merge

Shoulda picked Devens to take him away from idol-hunting time at camp

Don't blame Gavin, sometimes you need a little eye candy at the reward

Gavin is an idiot who didn't consider this.

Ben found 3 idols and used all 3
but the problem people have with his win wasn't the idols (since it's the fault of his tribemates not following him or searching too), but more so the out of nowhere final 4 twist that saved him from being voted out final 4 like a normal season

San Juan Del Sur if you got curry fever

why did the gay guy act all normal but then when his husband showed up he started going to his gay voice?

If Devens straight up says he has the idol he may be able to sway the vote. In that case someone else has to save themselves from being the secondary target.

Why did she pick them?I didn't hear his reasons

>spending time on these boring losers

go back to my boy Rick and his hilarious shenanigans

>Be mad he wins challenge to get back from edge of Extinction where anybody who won probably would've gotten an idol
>Be mad his social game got him another idol from EoE because that's the season gimmick this year
>Be mad he got an advantage for immunity from EoE the gimmick
>Be mad he is playing the game by winning another immunity challenge on his own
>Be mad he's idoling his way to final 3 by actually having to find them

>Seething this bad at Rick devens

>B-but he only voted right 2/7 times
>b-bbut he isn't doing a good social game

Lol ok

is the finale next week?

The biggest issue imo, is that there wasnt a chance where Ben was completely vulnerable. I wouldn't care about the fire making if there was a vote before it with no idols or advantages. I'll have the same issue if it happens again this season

he picked Lauren because she "hadn't gotten many rewards" and Victoria because she "looked like she had been struggling at camp"

>finding hidden idols, winning challenges, building fire
Based

>playing the “”””social game”””” with “muh big moves”
Literally r*ddit nerd fags and women

That damage control was hilarious.

redhead has got some huge tits

who said i am mad? you literally pointed out all the help he got while mastering the art of the greentext. i never said he was good or bad at anything.

Wanted a threesome

Should be, the last EoE challenge is coming up

>Help he gets

It isnt help if he has to put work into it

yeah, that's my point

the f4 twist saved him. on normal seasons idols only go up to f5, and since he didn't win f4 immunity he would have been voted out

She doesn’t actually. Just a push-up

So who's coming back for Edge of Extinction?

>spending time on this useless strategizing

based Devens found an idol, he decides who goes home

its cute you think they actually find the idols on their own without being tipped off by the camera and where they are pointing

first season?

Reem

>inb4 David comes back from EoE to bro it the fuck up with devens for a free ride to final 3

Lmao why's it always seem like either Julie or Aurora is on the outs? They literally swap spots in the alliance all the time

Just look at Aurora and Victoria, Aurora's clothes at least look dirty and her aspect is not that good but Victoria is wearing a pretty sweater and an almost perfect hat.

Not even the people on the extinction island look bad

can someone explain the Edge of Extinction gimmick? When do they get back in the game?

oh shit i forgot that somebody was coming back im an idiot

twist to make sure based Rick comes back into the game/has a meatshield for one vote in the endgame

>this worthless redemption island segment

just move on, none of these players have a shot

Someone comes back at either final six or seven, pretty much Redemption Island without the challenges

I would not be surprised if Chris made it back into the game.

Reem winners edit

Cirie got that edit 3 times.

They should do a season of survivor with real survivalists like Ray Mears and Les Stroud. The wouldn’t give them any food or shelter or anything

Imagine David winning and then final 4 going to be David, Devens, Julie, Aurora

Pretty much waiting on All Winners at this point

People like that just end up getting targeted since everyone likes them for providing

Seem should get her own TV show where she gets blackout drunk at a bar and fucks vulnerable 21 year old awkward stem majors

Need a broship in the final three after getting robbed of Nick and Davie last season. Also need the Final Two format to come back.

Celebrity Survivor would really be popular, but there's no way they could get 16 people of any notoriety to agree to do it.

>being excited for Adam-Nick-Wendell-Ben-Sara

Attached: who is good survivor player.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

based

But what if they were ALL survivalists

Devens is going island crazy
good shit

>a season where all the good winners get picked off early and all the lame ones are in the final

>Probst making sure RIck gets his idol early so he can joke around for the rest of a time

learned from Grodner few tricks

Attached: d70d6d6a81bc75da19961be9e170a4e8dc435b52.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Reddit is seething

Jesus Rick what the fuck

The subreddit is triggered over based Rick

Rick is such a manchild dick, I like him.

why?
this misdirection is going to exhaust the competition
if he feels he has the energy to spare it's a great move

How much weight has Rick lost in this game, the guy was rocking a serious dad bod back at the start

Are survivors allowed to exchange immunity idols for sexual favors?

>and that's a good thing

funny enough, twitter loves devens

Bros, Aurora, Lauren and Victoria are getting me crazy

Attached: 1470583049487.jpg (328x285, 34K)

Lauren's lookin extra busty now

Attached: 1488767123716.jpg (240x312, 15K)

yes, but after not bathing for weeks, would it be worth?

yes

it's just kinda dickish.
Like I wouldn't care if the show treated him like a dick but instead it treats him like some awesome guy even though he does dickish things.

Not really. Fishbach tweeted that he likes devins last week and got shit on for it lmao

rick will comeback and win this challenge

Vic is so cute

LAUREN IS SO FUCKING FINE

This

There's nothing dickish about it. He would be foolish to sit complacent at camp and telegraph that he has an idol.

I NEED Lauren's ass on my face, bros

big brother is 100x better

Jeff I'm still playing!

DEVENS

BASED DEVENS

Fucking 200 IQ Devens, holy shit

Nah it's definitely dickish. He doesn't need to run around and shout BOO at them
Also generally not annoying the people who will vote for you for the mil is better than annoying them

>Fishbach
nobody likes fishbach though

Aurora is pretty mad and she got a lot of screen time today so probably she is out.

i would exchange all my idols for Lauren's used 30+ day swimsuit

Victoria should go on BB21.

>BUT DEVENS IS BAD

Final 4 garuanteed

Devens was the only one who was even at the edge, makes sense that he'd pick up on the phrase first

Everyone left not named Devens is shook right now.

based

Attached: 1526263707070.jpg (1162x1492, 283K)

Literally some of the best winners constantly did dickish things. Like Tony

Kinda miss watching Wardog wobble through challenges bros...

>Also generally not annoying the people who will vote for you for the mil is better than annoying them
This is a good point

>idol in his pocket
>immunity on his neck

LET'S GO

Attached: 1549798951010.png (877x1080, 1.72M)

>tfw wasted 3 months watching stupid rigged bullshit while the real kino has been under my nose all along

Attached: scene women will never understand.jpg (974x873, 134K)

JT literally cut his number one ally's throat in front of the jury in his first season.

It's true you shouldn't agitate people but I think anyone who is left is a lost cause for Rick to try to persuade. He's been winning over the vast majority of the sizeable jury at tribals.

I think it makes sense for him to try and tilt them.

>Wearing America pants like Mike
Gonna win too

He's gonna be like Domenick where the early jurors love him and the later jurors hate his guts.

I think the numbers are in his favor, though, especially with the pre-merge jurors this season.

Imagine being in Ricks position

>Found and immunity idol
>Won the immunity challenge

Who would you approach to exchange the idol for sexual favors?

Attached: 1460675153091.gif (200x150, 395K)

Stephen was low key the brains behind that team and definitely should have gotten some votes. We saw what JT without him did in HvV.

Not to mention the jury blows up happy and shocked after

Julie or Aurora, they're desperate

Based

the twink

>devens masterminding a vote on top of winning immunities and finding idols

LITERALLY A GOOD PLAYER

the waifus have turned on each other

Gavin my bro you've been rocking the fucking boat for a long time now

Rick wants Julie because almost no one would vote for her

Rick wants Julie because she is on the chopping block and Rick can win against literally everybody left.

It's not about the weakest it's because she's the only one willing to listen to him

Is the key to survivor starting a bit fat? Rick looks like he's gotten a second wind and is in the best shape of his life. Lauren came in in good shape but has withered. Victoria barely exists physically at this point.

they will settle their differences by scissoring after tribal

Attached: Screenshot (798).png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

I wonder if Devens will do an improved version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=9SoYoIGZA0U

Phillip was such a cornball. I know that objectively makes for good TV but I just couldn't stand the bastard.

The difference is the show treated Tony like a dick. I don't mind if someone is a dick. I just don't like when the show tries to act like that person is some awesome family man we should all love.
For instance throughout the whole season Tony as treated like some crazy dude making spy shacks and talking llama. His dickishness was played for laughs because the show amped up his ridiculousness.
With Rick the show treats him as if he's just a normal ass dude who we're supposed to like but then he goes and acts condescending

Going out their buff as fuck is hardly a good idea. It doesn't hurt to pack on a few pounds so you have some to burn from starving

all I remember about him was he wore tighty whities

So is anyone on the Jury at ponderosa?

Julie definitely wasn't happy that Rick won immunity lol
Just guaranteed her being on a chopping block

Nope. All at extinction.

Victoria's hair is super cute but she's got nothing on Lauren's bust or the body of Aurora's work.

Devens being shit at the game isn't even what bothers me, it's the fact that he's corny as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

LET'S GO

There's no way he actually plays it.

Aurora looking surprisingly cute tonight

now he wont play is lol

MAD MAN

He should play it, probst will just give him another one

If he plays his then Lauren needs to play her own

aurora is hot, not cute

I have to admit Aurora's body looks fine as hell

it was influenced by him being a shitty player and production favorite

Why wouldn't they still all vote Julie? It's obvious he wants Aruora out, so why would vic/gavin/lauren care?

BASED BIG DICK RICK DEVENS
PLAYED THEM LIKE A FIDDLE

I can't believe they fell for that

Jebaited

LORD OF THE MIST

Shit I actually thought that Julie was done for there

HOW CAN ANYONE ADMIT THIS SURVIVOR CHAD ISNT PLAYING THE GAME

So stupid of them, I can't believe Aurora was the only didn't for that

Did Rick just assassinate any chance of victory Gavin/Victoria had? he made them look like fucking clowns.

Why the fuck would you fall for that?

Attached: 1554941087889.png (645x773, 11K)

nice of Rick to give Lauren excuse to vote out Aurora which she wanted to do anyways
first time he did something useful

Attached: Screenshot (700).png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

the absolute madman

Because Lauren doesn't want Julie out, and she got into Gavin's head

based devens theme should be master of puppets

they really thought devens would play an idol for julie???

Attached: 1556407085016.webm (450x450, 499K)

I think they were going to vote Aura out anyway, and Deven's revealing his idol just sealed the deal.

How are they wrapping this up in one more episode? they have to do an extinction comp and then 3 fucking tribals.

It definitely put Lauren over the edge if she wasn't already.

they'll start of doing extinction then just do 3 quick tribals like they normally do

I think the bit where he said he played that failed idol for David really sealed the deal that they thought he was gonna use it

We all know rick's winning so they don't need to focus on anyone else

>reem is nice to angry dyke

scared little bitch

This, Gavin just pulled Vic and convinced her to vote with them.
They always stuff the finale and rush the endgame. It sucks

When will the tranny with the pigtails finally reveal himself?

Go Wine Aunts!

Extinction has been a total fucking flop. It's absolutely shameful that only 2 people quit the island. Extinction should have been where all the real entertainment was. people doing everything possible to get eachother to quit, manipulation games out the ass. hiding food, keeping people from sleeping. Someone like Dan Gheesling would have convinced 75% of the island to quit already.

well it's time for the show where production doesn't transparently rigs the for favorites
besides that one time on TAR7

Missing some basketball to watch Amazing Race tonight, let's go

why is every gay couple a flamboyant stereotype?

The first game sucks ass anyways, Warriors-Rockets is the only decent game.

The midgame was kinda boring but this endgame is Kino

What other teams are in the race?

Tranny team, gay team, bimbos team...

You could tell that flat out nothing was happening out there since we hardly saw anything from that side in the two episodes before tonight. Good thing that it flopped though, these kinda gimmicks are hardly good.

tranny and black guy
big brother couple
wine aunts
middle-age couple
flaming homos
idiot survivor white guys
bimbos
middle-aged woman who may or may not be divorced+sister
big brother blondes

I think that's what they were hoping for and then the players actually got there and realized being mean to each other for 30 days is kind of extreme

letting the extinction players on the jury was a mistake
nobody wants to risk poisoning the well with them
the gimmick could result in some entertaining stuff, but it needs to be heavily refined

> Be an asshole to people on extinction
> Get back in the game
> Get 0 votes at final tribal

Would be entertaining at least. Also a jury of like five people would be hilarious.

I want the wine aunts to stay in the race, I like them

lmao that challenge doesn't even sound that bad

>Just bring snowballs to the place you're going to

>middle-age couple

it sucks that intense Colin got replaced by dull zen Colin
he was based back in the day
youtube.com/watch?v=8FDaQGfsya0

Watch Survivor Gabon if you haven't. Corinne is the second most kino player that season.

Team Wine Aunts are my favorite team

People really loves motorbikes in Vietman

everyone get ready for women driving kino

>Taxi driver that doesn't know the directions
What the hell? Also it can be pretty hard to find taxis in foreign countries

Entire lines of traffic full of them, the true sign of an asian country

I feel like the wine aunts are gonna fuck up this challenge and then get roadblocked.

What do you call Nicole's accent?

This is what I never understand about TAR
How in the literal fuck did Brett and Chris pass so many people when they had to make those snowballs? Was their taxi driver just based?

> Sugar, you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote for you is to give you a handful of anti-depressants so that no one else has to be subjected to your constant crying anymore, and maybe if you got some it would seem a little more sincere when you are crying about your dead father.

Attached: 01_corinne_jury.jpg (480x360, 7K)

like 3 teams went up the road like retards and couldn't get taxis to stop for them

it's embarrassing he does a weekly podcast about survivor. Does he not know is was one of the prototypical goats with a cringe blowout final and a cringe second chance season?

This.

Matt and Ben were some of the best winners imo.

luck is the most important thing in the race
TAR10 was won by a team purely because their cab driver had EZPass and the other teams' didn't

Here we go

Randy's speech to Bob was funny as hell too, the guy was begging for Bob to give me a reason to not have to vote for Sugar and Susie. Gabon was a fever dream.

Still makes more sense than doing nothing and thinking you can beat players like Joe, Aurora and those other two chads in a comp. At least playing the asshole means a lot less competition and the comp players are rattled/running on low sleep/underfed come comp day. make them suffer.

THIS. but devens is extra smart because to the Jury he looks like it was HIS move. he really is good.

Attached: 1527909805288.jpg (572x549, 34K)

I guess is just like everyday life, sometimes yo get a good cab driver and other times you get an awful one or just don't get any cab

is irritation not the obvious choice here?

Tough call, I'd pick irritation because it seems a little easier than building something to be judged. Rowing a boat can't be that hard

Man I would fuck the bimbos but they are so ugly

>This is so scary this bike is big
Love you Eliza

Sierra literally didn't want to vote for him cause he's jewish lmao. Let's not act like he's one of the biggest goats to ever play
His tocantins game was fine. He was only seen as a goat because people thought he wasn't doing anything even though he helped orchestrate several moves. His cambodia game was cringe but his starting tribe sucked for him

He wasn't a goat in Tocantins, he's just neurotic and paranoid so he buckled under all the pressure JT was putting on him. Him, JT and Taj all played good games that season and if Stephen took Taj he might have stood a better chance.

Poor Eliza cant ride for her life

Goodbye wine aunts

Sugar being continually sent to exile island to start the game really made the magic happen that season. When it became assured that she had an idol and was basically untouchable and her ridiculous crying and emotional decision making got to shape the game.

They were also probably the single worst group of strategic players ever assembled. Bob's fake idol fuckery was the only useful skill any of them showed.

Are they not allowed to switch players in the challenge?

>letting pigtails paddle
further evidence that it's a tranny

>Throwing out the fish into your boat and leaving the basket
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to go steady with Eliza!

This is why we need to get rid of final 4 firemaking. Fuck this season.

>This is why we need to get rid of final 4 firemaking
?

I'll watch Tocantins again, but I can't recall his game. IMHO if someone pairs up with someone better, more charismatic, more liked and then doesn't move against them then they are a goat. Or at least, it wasn't an equal partnership. JT saw him as a goat, it's clear that steven thought they were better friends than they were.

Nic and Vic doing good. Why are BB houseguests so good at TAR?

I don't mind the firemaking F4, it at least provides a chance to break the Mastermind/goat/dork F3 meta. all the shitsucking leeches that can't win a comp to save their lives banding together like a pack of rats.

Victoria really doesn't seem that happy to be with Nicholas

JT definitely did not see him as a goat. And JT and Stephen are still friends to this day lmao what?
Next time you watch just pay attention to the conversations they have. 90% of the decisions in the game they made together

based Colin

Attached: Cpbh5DmUMAAO-5o.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

I might be wrong but he acts lie he is in he best relationship ever and she's just like "yeah it's fine"

Dear are those two really going to come last because they took Irrigation?

I hope so.

I remember steven's pitch to the jury being pathetic. Was it any different than any other goat's cringe attempt to swing a single vote? Maybe I am just mixing up my hate for steven with what he actually did in in first season.

Because it makes it possible to win the entire game at final six. There's no reason to even watch the finale.

Yeah his pitch was shitty. He should have said that he allied himself to the strongest player and used him to execute decisions he masterminded until the edge of the game.

Instead he said some bullshit about how he went under the radar and was sneaky good. I think he had honestly resigned himself to second at that point because he knew everyone would vote for JT based on charisma alone.

Why do people hate Steven? I don't follow contestants outside of the game.

Yes Stephen's pitch to the jury was pathetic. That's the biggest reason he got blown out. But that's mostly because JT played the FT perfectly.
His game as a whole was fine though.

>Tfw JT and Fishback was supposed to be the second coming of Yul vs. Ozzy but it flopped bad.

not really, he only lost Tyson's vote due to his shit FTC performance
he was losing 6-1 coming in

The thing with JT (and later with Kim) is that they're so charismatic that it's almost impossible to rally against them after working with them for a long period of time. When you're that far into the game some people aren't really thinking about turning on their closest friends, they need every single ally they can muster.

rip wine aunts
Survivor teams have finished last 3 times now.
Don't know if I'm gonna keep watching TAR lads

damn

reality tv kino

Holy crap those two are fucking bitter

Oh well, I don't like the other teams

JT was charismatic
Kim was hypnotic
She straight up should have been the next Oprah after how she played the women.

Eliza is tv kino

Would survivor players do better in BB? I'm kinda surprised how shit they are at amazing race, and how decent the BB players are at it.

so prediction for Finale?
6th - EOE returnee
5th - Vic
4th - Lauren
3rd - Julie
2nd - Gavin
Rick is Sole Survivor

no they sucked

Don't watch BB so I don't know, but I'm under the impression that it is much more of a social game so I would say yes.

There's no way that Gavin makes it. Final 3 is the returnee, Julie, and Devens. Lauren or Victoria lose firemaking to Devens, Julie is taken by the returnee to the finals.

Modern Survivor is just challenges and idols, strategy and social is irrelevant, so "good" survivor players would do even worse on 100 day social chess match that is BB

>Final 3 is the returnee, Julie, and Devens

congrats on 13-0 win, Rick!

6th-Gavin
5th-Lauren
4th-Vic
3rd-Julie
2nd-EoE returnee
1st-Rick

I think Vic jumps ship to work with Julie/Devens after Lauren proved disloyal. Returnee has no choice but to work with Devens because with Devens holding the idol the returnee will be the #1 target. I think the returnee beats Vic in firemaking and gets a few votes from Aurora/Lauren/Gavin but otherwise loses handily.

>13 man jury
Is this actually happening? jesus christ.

i want to kiss vic's butt hold

Why is she so stubborn? Why didn’t she just side with Rick?

Attached: 56FEFC2B-8C6F-45DA-9B49-43182D4D18D4.jpg (800x543, 77K)

What is a season of Big Brother that has the most dysfunctional/bitter houseguests? And would that be a good one to start with?

She's a lesbo

To be fair I don't think this group of survivors was the most predisposed to TAR. TAR is more about being physical and none of the survivor teams on where challenge beasts or anything
I've seen people say Joe and Sierra should go on cause of their engagement and I'd think that team would absolutely dominate.

Chima was probably the most bitter HG ever. rightfully so.

BB19 and no

Season 10 is a good season to start with, no gimmicks and based Dan.
For most dysfunctional/bitter houseguests I would go with season 19, but that season is dog shit and not worth watching

Attached: 1554351560697.png (486x641, 408K)

Yeah, the Survivor teams were clearly brought in for personality rather than prowess. A 2-woman team seems like a bad idea to start with and it's made worse since neither Corinne nor Eliza is young anymore.

Chris and Brett seem to be improving though.

General consensus is season 6/7, 14, and 16(only pre-jury so you can join the church of Devin), and maybe 17 are the most kino. 2 is worth a watch for dr will, 10 is good for Jerry/Dan. I personally also last season until F8 or so. BB18 was also good until jury hit. all the entertainment fucking flew out of the house.

It isn't worth watching old seasons of BB (unless for nostalgia). The best first experience is watching it live as it is going on. bb21 is next month, that will be a good place to start.

15 has pretty much been blacklisted because of all the retards on there. Okay season though.

BB19 is an interesting cast. arguably the worst season of all time, but it had one of the most satisfying endings of any piece of entertainment I have ever experienced.

Attached: The Fall Of Paul - Extended.webm (640x360, 3M)

also here is a more short and sweet version with higher quality. you miss some of the buildup and panic though.

Attached: The Fall Of Paul.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

stop posting that rat

>Julie showing her disappointment
pathetic desu, Dr Will needs to take over as host of the show ASAP

I cannot imagine Jeff is happy with the TAR casting decisions or the edit which is completely burying his show.
Or maybe he doesn't give a shit idk.

BB20 was the best season since season 14 (and the best season of all-newbies since S10) except the ending was a bit of a letdown. From week 1 to like final 5 it was electrifying to watch live

>Dr "Will delete my tweets 5 seconds after posting" is good

L M A O

majority of the audience loves Rick and will be happy with his unbelievable underdog victory

Was talking about the TAR survivor teams.
Although Jeff apparently fired the casting director after this season, so he probably wasn't happy with it either. Which is understandable, because there is a ridiculous amount of players this season who are just incompetent sheep.
Imagine how boring this finale buildup would have been if Rick never found idols.

>BB20 was the best season since season 14
yikes

BB 19 is so bad that it made me MAD. it is unwatchable trash nightmare edition

Attached: 16A778A8-ABDE-4A4D-9CDC-207B9BBA7ADE.jpg (700x391, 68K)

Legitimately the only threat to Devens, and even then it would take a masterclass final tribal and Devens fucking up his.

Attached: 6EE20DA4-3F72-49B2-AAD0-FF29DC44B0C5.jpg (452x702, 53K)

>tfw no west coast bros
>tfw almost at the bump limit already

>hali-making-that-face.gif

stop ruining the country

Attached: 1480222039227.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

wtf is her problem

Attached: S38 F3.jpg (1242x1028, 227K)

Anyone catch the shot of Lauren's poos?

She's playing a great game and is nice to look at but holy hell is she boring on tv.

>Which is understandable, because there is a ridiculous amount of players this season who are just incompetent sheep.
Those are actually people who are playing the game properly

they should just change the name of survivor to american idol

this is stupid

why did aurora dig such a big hole? she could have fit through one half that deep

laurens bulbous mons pubis is indecent. this is a family show, they need to blur that shit

Attached: Screenshot (796).png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

the other contestants shouldn't have let him spend any time alone at all

EoE sucks. no ponderosa kino

biggest gripe with this shit season desu

I guess she is trying to look quirky or something

>Edit - Wow, Ben spent entire nights looking for idol and nobody stopped him!
>Reality - Ben found the idol in a place where he gives his confessionals which was generally blocked for other castaways.

i know it helped all of them but devins never would have gotten that so fast if jeff didnt say TONIGHT

he probaby winked at him and they didnt show us

lol