/got/

Suicidal Jon edition

Previous:

Attached: 1557101600499.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x58N-7Xj8uc
youtube.com/watch?v=06D42Q9shmo
youtube.com/watch?v=DwpedKWwS3w
players.brightcove.net/2540076170001/B1Hli6KCG_default/index.html?videoId=6034330797001
youtube.com/watch?v=spQljapBR7s
youtube.com/watch?v=VyanTVqlJ2o
youtube.com/watch?v=jERdloSRJEw
youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0iXDi5Mjm8
youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g
youtube.com/watch?v=UCt52V6q9_0
youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AZOR JON

>this scene
>prone to tantrums
>gets sensory overload from bells
Was it autism?

Attached: 1557131583013.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

JON AHAI

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (578x720, 39K)

My guy might still be alive...

Attached: Olyver-Profile-HD.png (639x803, 483K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNISSTANNIS

FIRST FOR VICTARION GREYJOY, THE LORD RETARD OF THE IRON FLEET!

Attached: 46356156_197765064484229_7825385342756500024_n.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>not knowing the person that has saved every character up to this point
Azor Cutaway

We're in the end game now

Attached: 1__dGrc8KXAjLrWKGAfDkWRw.png (2600x1081, 1.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=x58N-7Xj8uc

post lowkey kino

Attached: 1555118860514.jpg (303x407, 32K)

So when is Baelish going to spring his master plan and get rid of salsa

Attached: grin.png (619x570, 19K)

Wtf I like Dany now

desu this scene made dany more relatable than any other part of the cast

I looked for you on the flight plan.
But you were not there.

Attached: 1557077968485.png (947x667, 1.11M)

I'm wildly expensive

First you take the love of my life, and then my title. Whats next, you'll take Cersei from Jaime and his title too...wait...

Attached: Keyblade Wielder Dany uses Curaga on Keyblade Master Jorah.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Is the bell leak real?
I don't trust it, sounds way too retarded.

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1555962718652.gif (500x269, 1.62M)

Would you rape kids with Dany (not raping Dany, you both rape the kids) as you listened to Bells if she asked you to on a date, bros? Are you up for her freaky kind of fun?

POST THE ASHARA FAPFIC SOMEONE MENTIONED IT LAST THREAD

Attached: 1549900406333.jpg (827x1000, 204K)

>Rickon leading a unicorn charge
>Howland Reed sailing his floating castle up the Blackwater
>Clegeanebowl(At least 10 minutes)
>Maester rebellion
>Jamie becoming Azhor Ahai
>Euron summoning a Kraken
>Victorian's introduction, monkey bantz and charred arm
>Darkstar's introduction and character arc
>Three-Eyed Raven grand master plan reveal, Children of the Forest and abnormal seasonal weather explained, Doom of Valyria explained
>Dorne conspiracy resolution, introduction of Quentyn Martell and the secret marriage pact
>Citadel resolution
>Davos resolution
>Varys resolution
>Greyworm resolution

How the fuck do they plan to pull this all off in two episodes.

Attached: 1333524701161.gif (500x281, 494K)

EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN

Reminder that the ONLY PROPER WAY to end the show now is to have Euron kill everyone else.

Euron killed off the Sand Snakes and the Dorne arc in Season 7. The entire show is basically on par with the SS and Dorne arc. Ergo, D&D will have Euron kill everyone else off. He functions as meta-commentary for how ridiculous the show's writing has gotten.

D&D are edgelords at heart. They made GoT because they wanted to adapt the Red Wedding.They will want their Red Wedding esque moment to end the show.

What better way to subvert expectations than to set up Euron, a rapey jolly 'chad' white male to be the real final victor???

>Normies are gonna know what it felt like when Dabid raped and murdered Stannis and everything else good

Did anyone else think Olyver was played by the same guy who played older Augustus in HBO's Rome? That's what I thought until I looked it up. The actor for Augustus is gay and so is Olyver

Attached: Euron Our King BTFOs Rhaegal and Dragon Slut.jpg (1079x604, 41K)

Who tf is ashara

I wouldn't expect anything less than a rushed closure on everything now. The bells triggering Cersei is probably true because the leaks have been 90% accurate

has /got/ ever been this lit? reddit stealing our memes, threads moving fast as fuck, it truly is our time to shine lads.

shout out the ones who stuck in the threads during the two year gap

Attached: 4msnxju9ikhz.jpg (828x626, 35K)

>Jon tying her up and making her watch as he fucks Sansa

It's about Cersei because the Bell/Shame shit, her and the Pyromancers set off the Wildfire due to it because she doesn't want to surrender, Tyrion then blames it on Dany because she's flipping her shit already.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: f46eb9805603345b6eab3c82e4079173.jpg (2332x3297, 1.76M)

Never understood the point of that line

thoros is just a useless cuck

This is Dany. She is cute. Say something nice about her

Attached: 6AEF20DE-A990-44F7-8E29-2C82FF2BC636.png (971x703, 1.34M)

it sounds coincidental. dany was likely already going to lose it, and the bells just so happened to go off--she never intended to let anyone walk away going into the battle imo.

Karl Tanner drinking WAINE from the skull of Jeor Fookin Mormon!
I was a FOOKIN legend in Gin Alley. A FOOKIN legend! JORALFOUGUN, an FOOKIN legend! We can all be friends!
- Jeor Fookin Mormon, FOOKIN legend!
When people say that you've been gone for a long time, what do they mean? "For an eternity"? "Oh well, maybe ten years"?
- Jeor Fookin Mormon, FOOKIN legend!
Fooking is only half of what it is, hehe, - FOOKIN legend!
- FOOKIN legend!
Fookin, FOOKIN! FOOKIN, FOOKIN! FOOKIN!!! FOOKIN!!!!
- FAKKIN legend!!!
Fookin is a FOOKIN legend, FOOKIN!!
- FAKKIN legends!
The fact that the fookin is one of FOOKIN's most basic aspects (the reason he's one of his main characteristics, right?) shows how fookin is a "normal, good, and necessary part of a society." Fookin's fookin must be "FOOKIN TOO!!!!! !"! If not "FOOKIN to the fookin" then "FOOKIN to the fookins"
Fookin must be FOOK

>I've always hated the bells. They ring for horror.

He warned us.

Attached: ring ding.png (989x625, 380K)

Have you not read any of Ned's POV chapters? Every other fucking paragraph is him regretting the fact he didn't marry Ashara.

You are *that* guy at parties? Haha

Seriously, what the fuck is with the bells?

Lady Ashara Stark

Attached: 6B15E203-E31F-4237-B733-9E3A40F21487.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

Jaime is such a cunt.

Mediterranean/Balkan Genetics are top tier.

THE END IS NIGH OFC ITS LIT

Yea Forums WILL NEVER AGAIN BE THIS GOOD

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: e4e8578.jpg (1400x1705, 97K)

They literally said they were working on it, not that it was done

Attached: 1537574963705.png (426x422, 72K)

read the books newfriend

the guy who's been leaking so far says it's dany the bells drive crazy because then she tells her unsullied to rape people with their spears, it's the same guy behind all the crazy tyrant dany leaks

>face of season 7
>is now completely forgotten

Attached: 412a253ab6089e0609d2173959774e41.jpg (728x1092, 127K)

Simple. They just won’t. ;^)

When Qyburn came out at the end of the episode through the massive gate, there was a human sized door in the gate. Why didn't he just use the door instead of the massive gate?

>Varys sits in the keep every weekend
>The bells ring for Church Congregation

THE HORROR OF R'HLLOR AND MY LOST DICK, FUCKING CHURCH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH WHEEEEZE

If arya was azor ahai who was her nissa nissa

Objective fact

Attached: gothot.png (1020x518, 406K)

i fucking hate med/balkan hybrid men
they're built like tanks and are 190+cm tall, while having gigachad bones and hairlines like a high quality paintbrush

the show just sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=06D42Q9shmo

She gives 10/10 Bell Rape.

*destroys every club*
*proceeds to destroy KL*
based bells

Attached: bq13s4ffw7f21.png (640x640, 383K)

bells shit has to be fake surely? has to be a shitty meme???

holy fuck I just shat brown water reading that.

the scene is longer than that and hes even more of a cunt at the end

No. Any leaks you see this season will happen on Sunday. Because no one has access to the episodes, until the hours leading up to its airing. Everything is locked down in their own studios. HBO only has to worry about shitty employees from one of their foreign affiliates.

What?! Somebody post it already

stable boy in season 1 or polliver

>at parties
joke's on you, fuckboy

The only reference to him in the final three episodes will be a minor character obliquely referring to him as a "horned fucker".
Translator's note: "horned" is a medieval term meaning "cucked".

She looks very hugable in that outfit.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=DwpedKWwS3w

Because they used Qarth instead of King's Landing, you think they'd think to use a smaller door over a huge ass gate?
Gendry, Azor Ahai only makes the most sense if its Jorah or Jaime.
Same, imagine getting cucked by one that has all these features, except they're a skinny manlet fuck...imagine it user, because that happened to me.

My man

SOME DORNISH WHORE

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 6K)

What's this about bells?

Gendry man. The prophecy got it wrong he forged a weapon for her and "stabbed" her on the same night, instead of her stabbing him to forge a weapon. It's close enough.

BROTHERS
*COUGH*
JOIN COUGHPOSTERS
*COUGH*

Attached: 1557347614104.png (700x478, 240K)

She wasnt. Gurms big trope subversion was that none of the prophecies were related to the white walkers, they were related to book Euron or something.

>Kit Harrington: I wanted to kill the Night King
players.brightcove.net/2540076170001/B1Hli6KCG_default/index.html?videoId=6034330797001

Attached: kitimage.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

God damn. I wish I was her firstborn.

looks amazing for a 51 year old dame

>missandei meme above margaery infinite sex appeal
okay this is epic

Did you grow thirstier as well?

same energy

Attached: 777.jpg (1627x503, 100K)

OP's webm scene shows how dumb she is...everything would be fine if she allowed DA KING INDA NORF have sovereignty...but instead she demanded that he bend the knee.

also, remember those dragonstone cave paintings by the lolis of the forest showing white walkers. if only jon/gaynarys were smart enough to evacuate all troops and civilians back to dragonstone, an island made of dragonglass. they would've had a much better chance. oh well. just turn off your brain and watch this garbage, i guess.

Hot take: the GOT spinoffs and prequels are going to be as successful as the BSG spinoffs and prequels

Attached: 51ST+C2JHfL._SY445_.jpg (971x384, 169K)

Ros belongs in S, as does Bessie

Whoever posted Dragon Demands video on Benioff thank you!!! This autist has me cracking the fuck up.

Dragon Demands > Preston

Hearing bells makes Daenerys go crazy and rape everybody in King's Landing. Go to plebbit r/freefolk and search for bells.

I miss Lollys.

just go back already freefucker

Why is everyone freaking out about the bells? Maybe the whole thing about her going mad "because" of the bells isnt even true and they're just ringing in the background WHILE she's going mad?

Dany has autism about bells because it triggers her memories of her fathers death. She could her the bells tolling.

Attached: 1557333364272.png (409x409, 263K)

>implying these memes are in competition

she hasn't hit the wall yet

It shouldn't be a problem in the fucking first place. Jon already bent the fucking knee, it's done, it's over. Move on Sansa.

bookfags need to get the fuck out our general

There will be more. There will be more, there HAS TO be.
New NK?
Bran visions?
SOMETHING plz someone tell me there will be

The Golden Company is led by Connington and Strickland. Connington will recognize "Jon Snow" as the true Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar, and that is why he will betray Cersei.

Fake Aegon is actually a bastard named Jon that Connington was propping up for the throne before he recognizes the real Aegon. Fake Aegon's twin brother(Darkstar) is the Prince of Dorne. I don't think I need to tell you who the parents of these two are, you can already guess. They will help the real Aegon(Azor Ahai) kill the Mad Queen.

This is the Dorne endgame.

Attached: DAYNE.jpg (400x427, 67K)

war should not be waged between brothers

for the sake of the show that bore us, i'll give you one general to reconsider

Attached: 1502069820017.jpg (200x221, 6K)

bookfags need to go back to

She has a weird face and pancake tits

Are you just trying to filter out the newfags by continually posting this or what?

>her entire forearm to fingers is 8 inches

This isn't accurate, fix it.

You have to keep your subscription and watch the prequel for that :)

>not a dragon dildo
All that work, for this?

Weird website. Somehow the player is larger than my browser, and I can't reach the controls.

> I wish I was her firstborn.
You want milkies user?

Ok, nobody deserves to be sent to Yea Forums come on now.

*COUUUUUGH

HOL-

*COUUUUUUUUUU

HOLD UP

*VOMITS

YOU ARE TELLING ME THERE IS ANOTHER TAR-

*WEEZES*

Attached: 8D31844B-7A7F-45C9-92A9-EC534E2AA353.jpg (410x452, 23K)

fuck

YOU'VE GOT A DAUGHTER, I'VE GOT A SON
WE'LL JOIN OUR HOUSES, NED

Attached: got our houses joined, ned.png (1280x720, 957K)

GODS that was a good scene.
wtf happened
oh yea, muh feminism

You know it bitch.

>he actually clicked that link
Your computer has dragon AIDS now, user.

But that's not what the leaker himself is saying. He's saying it is specifically the sound of bells, and it makes Dany and her army RAEP. That's the leak.

fucking fantastic

Arya was a cunt for rejecting him like that

>Dany refusing to give quarter to the Lannister soldiers who once marched into KL under a banner of peace only to turn their cloaks and slaughter the innocent subjects under her father's reign
Justified.

Attached: 1557263965361.jpg (472x674, 47K)

Who do you think got a ghost boner first?

>See I told you Gendry was your son Robert.
>SHUT YOUR MOTHER NED
>All Baratheons get cucked by Starks Robert, you know this to be true
>STARK FUCKING SHITS

why do bobby and gendry have such shit taste in women?

By what right does the showfag judge the bookfag? We built this general

Outside of cough what else we got this season in the meme chest?

Attached: A154F8C7-FA18-4BEA-8479-29F7130A9141.jpg (320x240, 40K)

If you haven't noticed; Arya's kind of a cunt in general

inherited retardation

>Settling with the first boy you love
This isn't the 1800's anymore sweetie, a woman needs to find herself and experience everything life has to offer before she commits to just one cock for the rest of her life.

I like you, user. Take this and go fix the plot.

Attached: a3bae260382ba903ed902e138cce4856.jpg (1600x6334, 2.77M)

Everything Dany does is justified at this point. Her advisors fucked up everything for her, Sansa is an ungrateful snake, and Cersei+King's Kanding deserve what's coming to then

Because in the books it's heavily implied that Arya is like Lyanna, both of them these ugly ducking tomboys who grew up to be extremely beautiful women. At least that's how its supposed to be.
For Whom The Bells Toll

Those guys are all in their 40s and 50s
The professional soldiers probably had many dead in the war of the five kings anyway.

Attached: 1556656354012.png (888x2632, 170K)

t. reddit

dont believe the showfag lies

i don't know if you've noticed but arya's always been a cunt unless you're ned or jon

Fuck you dude, Lyanna a cute. A CUTE

I isolated the player to spare you the cancerous source page

You're missing this chick

Attached: wsrf.jpg (898x540, 60K)

even prime steak gets boring after awhile. Sometimes all you want is a shitty, greasy burger

the show takes place before the 1800s.........

The table rose 6 inches while the king's council was discussing murdering Daenerys, so it's not much of a guess.

Woe to the Agency if we had been!

Uncanny.

Post your favourite Ramin Djawadi track fags
for me, its youtube.com/watch?v=spQljapBR7s

I get that, but from what I understand, that leaker got his info from another source who already got comfused on some other detail, so maybe the "bells make her crazy" part was a misunderstanding as well.

assassinated rhaegal, plus drogon gave jon/dany a weird look when they were kissing

Attached: bad.jpg (1242x868, 376K)

Jorah, Barristan, and Olenna told her everything right, she just refused to listen, or at the very least conveniently forgot all the stuff Jorah/Barristan had told her.

lyanna and arya are supposed to have a 'wild beauty' when they grow up

unfortunately show lyanna and show arya are both short potatoes

What if the long night has only just started
What if the 'Night King' was sacrificed as a decoy so everyone thought the long night was over
What if Bran 'spending most of the time in the past' is now going to make it so HE becomes the Night King just as the humans have killed everyone in King's Landing for a new army of the dead

Would this save the series?

Know what I think you do when you see him? Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.

Attached: styr.png (738x1003, 710K)

r/asoif is that way fucktards

>the meme chest
first of all, go back to /r/eddit.
But second of all, everything about Euron is pure kino.

Attached: game of memes.jpg (640x531, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VyanTVqlJ2o

Attached: bigfukinsword.webm (640x480, 409K)

>implying any woman should commit to one cock ever
A real man understands his wife's needs and lets her fulfill them however she has to

youtube.com/watch?v=jERdloSRJEw
and
youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE

OH GOD THE BELLS SOMEONE MAKE THEM STOP AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Oh, and here I was saying you were giving everyone Dragon AIDS with that link. Nevermind then, carry on.

>implying it wont be that and GRRM will announce 15 sequel books called A Sonnet of Wind and Earth
>tfw we never see the first book and D&D start writing it based on outline notes

this. A happy wife = a happy life

Holy shit Ashara Hewett is a cutie. What’s she doing outside Yi Ti though

Most likely.

think we're long past even pretending to use medieval dialogue

good choices

A true love between two people will allow for you to be pleased and have all your needs an wants fulfilled without the need for questionable morals and cheating.

Learn to love yourself, and you'll learn to love others, so you aren't going out fucking everyone else's lives and cocks/pussies up.

>mfw jon butchers daenerys like a pig

Attached: 1856528569959629.jpg (342x495, 14K)

she really was. Of course she's not a "lady", that's why the poor man from Gin Alley was attracted to her. He doesn't want some dolled up lady he wants a real woman.
Gendry was perfect for her, and she threw it away. Desu that's the most realistic part of the show
>woman in her early 20s rejects a man who would bring her a lifetime of happiness because she doesn't know what she wants
the sequel will have her 10 years from now wondering where all the good men have gone.

>feeds her husband alive to hounds
>quietly schemes in the background
>has a traitor's throat cut in front of everyone at court
>plots to betray her queen in order to get her guy on the iron throne
>breaks an oath made in front of a weirwood tree to gain allies
>destroying her enemies over mercy, every time
>wears leather and chain BDSM outfit

Ask yourself what her last name is, legally speaking. Who still controls Winterfell?

Attached: salsa.jpg (480x480, 31K)

This is by far the best and most terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=z0iXDi5Mjm8

dany gang

Attached: 1527102844012.jpg (500x483, 80K)

amazing how ramin stil hasn't managed to top castamere after all these years

>showfags lies
Don't tell me that there are people out there who are actually deluded enough to think that Gendry/Arya will happen in the books

Considering how losing one's virginity affects both men and women to a point of infatuated lust and 'love'. It's pretty safe to assume that humans aren't meant to be having tons and tons of sex with different people.

With that said, don't go losing your virginity unless its to someone you actually want to spend the rest of your life with. You can find yourself and grow without needing to be dicked down by different guys constantly.

where is bran

You're the one that needs to go back, fucking retarded showfag.

Attached: 20190509_012015.jpg (724x522, 172K)

>the villain that sounds like THAT was defeated by a flying teenage girl flipping a knife trick

Attached: goddamnit.png (202x204, 61K)

um yikes sweatie that sounds awfully misogynistic

Sansa Bolton

bend that damn knee you retard

Attached: dany2.gif (500x281, 977K)

Sansa Baelish

>golden company OUTSIDE the walls
ahahaha bravo dabid

Attached: 4-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (2700x1519, 270K)

E1- COCKS BALLS, Rayciss northerners
E2- Goblin ass
E3- Jorah ethnically cleansing the north, Horrible battle formation, Teleporting Arya
E4- Dany being an awkward NEET at the party, Jon not petting Ghost, Rhaegal's hilariously abrupt death, Euron's invisible fleet, Dany's pathetic entourage walking up to the gates of Orgrimmar, twitter outrage about a PoC dying

I don't hate Dany anymore. Sansa and Arya are so much worse at this point that I relish seeing Dany burn King's Landing to the ground. We know she's going to get killed for it, but Sansa and Arya are truly plot armored beyond belief.

i think he was referring to how lyanna and arya are supposed to look much better as adults in the books

lyanna had a 'wild beauty' and arya was supposed to look a bit like her

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g
we want the sopranos audience

ding dong

It's called logic, a thing I don't think most people understand anymore.

i used to hate dany now she's the only character i like

Attached: 1542220471409.png (809x722, 399K)

At least the sun is out

replying to bait is cringe but you’re right. even if you lose your virginity to someone you don’t marry, sex is important and has an emotional impact whether you want it to or not. it should be taken seriously

Why have none of the characters mentioned the forces of the Vale?
Or is Yohn Royce literally it?

Bravo D&D

>my fucking sides

Attached: 20190509_014203.jpg (813x768, 275K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UCt52V6q9_0

Attached: 7aylbyrxuxu21.jpg (1920x887, 169K)

Suggest anything remotely funny and possible for me to FaceApp / smilepost and I'll make it as fast as I cba

Attached: FaceApp_1557254762506.jpg (1707x960, 354K)

If Jon never returns to being King in the North, then the Boltons still rule Winterfell.

Attached: bolton spurdo.png (656x432, 71K)

I guess if a dragon is torching everything INside the walls, that's where they'd go?

Cutest king of the seven kingdoms

Attached: gettyimages-76572309-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

Arya was always plot armored because she was GRRM's wife favorite character and always has been since reading his books.

Sansa though, she is a cunt just to be a cunt. She's Cerseifinger, or Little Cersei.

This is why women ruin fwb 100% of the time

>Ramin Djawadi
Damn that dude is pretty good at what he does.

Her name is Sansa Best Girl of House Cute.

Attached: 1557092615516.jpg (750x563, 97K)

>tfw you look like strickland

Attached: 1557094281777.gif (350x281, 1.94M)

When will Brienne or Jaime tell her?

Attached: cersei btfo.jpg (584x1280, 91K)

just like ned was the face of season 1

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

based

so much for her being a spy lmao

Brienne was leading the knight's of the val in episode 3 rather than Yohn for some reason

Where is the Varys cough from?

Bravo Reddit.

>helmets with big hole in the face so they can get stabbed
>leather armor with breasplate on stomach area
>no arm armor
>no leg armor
BRAVO DABID

jorah's corpe as dany cries over his corpse on a pyre

why didnt the night kang just ressurrect duel wield dayne and the fookin legend instead of a billion of shitty zombies?

Attached: dayne.png (723x944, 570K)

>ballistas everywhere
ok then

>Make a big deal last episode about how Cersei is filling the Red Keep with civilians as human shield
>She puts her actual army outside in the open negating the entire point

BRABO D&D

Attached: bravo dabid.png (1187x674, 811K)

victarion is that you?

I like Qyburn too

Why don't they just get the dragon to just go straight into kings landing and drop off all the soldiers

youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4
why was this wasted on such a trash episode

And That's A Good Thing

will we have any more sexy scenes or just boring CGI battles and such?

Attached: myranda game of thrones.jpg (847x491, 83K)

>5'8"

Attached: FaceApp_1557359312072.jpg (480x480, 84K)

Dude I've known a girl for years, virgin for years, finally got a bf and within one week she was already in his bed and now she's so attached, that I just feel bad because its very clear it's not gonna work out for her, and losing her virginity after so many years to that, wew.

People just don't care anymore user, it's all about having a fleeting moment of feeling good, sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. Nobody cares anymore about anything, apathy ruins our world.
Men are like this too when they first have sex usually. They become attached to the person hardcore, even if they're like a 4/10 Arya, Jon is a good example of that actually.

>Smug, dead-eye'd women emasculate (white) men
>subvert expectations and logic
>inject progressive politics, bend "story" to fit

This is all you get now

>Ramsay secretly knew greenseer magic
>Warged into Sansa when his cause was lost
>Hence her overly sadistic murder of 'Ramsay' and refusal to let Littlefinger have a proper trial or take the black
Ohfuck.

SAD DANY

Attached: 2-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (2700x1519, 128K)

>fwb aren’t automatically ruined from the start
you misunderstand my post. only thing worse than that shit is an open ““relationship””

qyburn's good but he doesn't really get to do anything anymore

Attached: 1539003176889.png (1047x580, 339K)

not a huge fan long night, but 6:33 and onwards was pure kino material

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was burning a city
>dad did nothing wrong

That littlefinger shit made no sense what so ever
Why would the vale knights ever just let them execute little finger like that
why didn't they call sansa out on her bullshit lies when she was in the vale
How did littlefinger even end up in that situation in the first place
they just completely shat on him for no reason and as a CHAOSHfag its still makes me seethe to this day

>woman in her early 20s rejects a man who would bring her a lifetime of happiness because she doesn't know what she wants
Stop projecting. Arya is literally LITERALLY a shapeshifting magical superhuman assassin. She can do whatever she wants and whoever she wants. Aging is mostly meaningless to her. 10 years from now she can still look whatever she wants like. She can take the place, face and life of any young lady if needed. She threw nothing away. Her options are limitless.

Attached: a93.jpg (226x400, 21K)

now THAT would subvert my expectations in a good way

Attached: eunuch door.png (844x476, 398K)

>Jon could have turned that frown upside down if he had just HAD SEX

Attached: 3152392E-E58E-416B-8914-701650585BE8.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

that's one letter away from MAD dany

Never been an issue for me, and I get around.

>Tyrion's fucking stupid "let's divide our forces up plan" has gotten Dany's fleet destroyed three (3) separate times (though she never actually runs out of ships)
>Writers want us to think she's crazy because she stops listening to him

Honestly after seeing Cersei not have him shot last episode despite supposedly hating each other if I were Dany I would assume they're working together and have him killed.

Attached: bookvshowghost.png (1181x853, 730K)

I hope the Hound shows up again, the only thing making me watch this shit is his funny lines
based Hound

Attached: 1542714906597.png (219x230, 51K)

i wouldn’t have made my post in the first place if i wasn’t married to the second girl i ever slept with. people do care, even women. it’s rare but if you don’t go out and look for it you’re fucking yourself out of a chance at happiness

Why? I don't have time for being in an actual relationship, since I work pretty long hours. I have 2 fwb who I see regularly. Don't have to go on dates, out for meals together, or anything else that would be a waste of time. Its just casual sex basically. If not for that, I'd probably be getting a hooker every other week or something similar

Open relationships are just two people who find it convenient for each other to survive and like the person's hugs but wanna still be their whore ass selves and usually its almost always the hotter person who can already get laid 10/10 times who suggests it because they're bored, but don't wanna just break up with the person because "I feel bad". The other person who is attached usually agrees regardless to keep them happy so they're also happy, but usually wont ever get laid and just sits back and watches. Threesomes work the same way, usually someone is left out, either the woman or the man for the other woman or man and it becomes an absolute fucking nightmare of emotions.

This would unironically save the series but there's a literal 0% chance of it happening. There's no way they could keep this under wraps.

>having sex with your aunt
disgusting targaryen...

She needs her coffee

In theory, they shouldn't be ruined, it's just one party always fucks it up.

*is angry*
BRAVOOOOOOOO

>Yea Forums only likes Dany when she portrays extremely autistic traits
literally every /ourguy/ is just an autist

Attached: ahahaha.jpg (742x670, 54K)

I agree with it's a good scene but I don't like how they're basically going to use this as the scene that started her downward spiral to burning down King's Landing and the Red Keep. It's like they're turning her into a school shooter because people didn't talk to her or praise her.

have sex

She was planning on going on a suicide mission bro

cannot imagine being this emotionally dead

I had fun creating my own do not steal OC character on this.

God I want to be her sex slave.

Holy shit martin's prose fucking sucks

i don't get how sansa went from a 9/10 to a goblin to a cutie in episode 3 alone back to a goblin in episode 4

Attached: 1526339467028.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>army within ballista range, not firing
>outside the walls
oh nononononononono

Attached: 5-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (2700x1519, 301K)

Sometimes you get tired of looking for a needle in a haystack.
That's an excuse and you know it. You just want personal gratification and to make your dick feel good. Your job is just an excuse for that, it's your addiction. You just can't bring yourself to actually try in a relationship and to give a fuck about someone else other than yourself, so you'd rather just get your dick wet for the pleasure and go on without a care in the world. It's pathetic, man up.

The show completely fucked him over and turned him into some bullshit comic relief instead of the compelling character he could have been. Fuck off back to R*ddit, never post here again

Attached: D9A01462-5DCE-4BDF-97F9-7BB696522E9C.jpg (720x720, 102K)

>Not committing incest with this

Attached: 75B772DB-B41A-41F6-B79E-80C1E901EB14.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Wednesday
>next episode STILL hasn't leaked
wtf bros

It's just sex, mate.

>OH GOD THE BELLS SOMEONE MAKE THEM STOP AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

IM GONNA RAPE

Attached: Lieutenant Stan.png (1200x800, 1.25M)

Arya is part of that army. Her plot armor is strong enough to deflect shots from a ballista so there's no point in shooting until the Golden Company identify who she's disguised as and capture her.

Ghost is Jon's Stark side, his coldness towards him in the last episode shows him trying to distance himself from that part of him and all it's responsibilities to the North.
Meanwhile he similarly distances himself from Dany, denying his Targ heritage as well.
It's poorly written but I think Jon is meant to be very confused right now, trying to avoid picking a side and committing to those consequences as everyone around him tries to use him as a pawn for the throne. Next ep he is going to realize how big of a fucking mistake that was and will atone for this by killing Dany, taking the black and returning to where he belongs.

screencapped, i believe user

Did you seriously notice just now?

it's been known for literally over three decades that Martin writes his books like Young Adult novels, he has an incredibly limited vocabulary and is usually very poor at creating strong allusions.

>tfw the incels are giving adult and relationship advice to the chads and it makes more sense

I am so confused right now. Season 8 really has fucked us all.

reporting in

i'm sad because she tried to help everyone and what's she got is just sansha hate and 0 recognition

Are they going to charge what's left of the Dothraki in again, this time against a fucking spear wall?

Hope you like raping little girls, user.

it's the hairstyles
the makeup department forces these incredibly tight buns for sansa, arya and jon, while is the only one that can pull it off. arya and sansa need more relaxed hair, or they end up looking like potatoes, as we can often see in the show.

It's okay. Fatkino starts in 5 minutes. I'll see you lads in that thread.

Attached: 1550106803138.png (621x640, 540K)

he is memeing user

what the fuck is this random assortment of cavalry and infantry mixed together

If I weren't getting laid I would also extol the virtues of being in a relationship as well.

Attached: 1537606787433.jpg (2000x1548, 465K)

post-patricide Tyrion is commanding them

Ned was built up though, this nigga wasn’t.
Ned prolly appeared in more episodes still and the NK has been in it since s4

>incest with aunt when you have two perfectly good cousins

Another episode down, and another episode of Tyrion giving terrible advice that completely backfires. His record of accomplishing nothing in the show since the Blackwater is unbroken, can he make it all the way to the finale and a full 6 years of never showing any intelligence?

Attached: tyrion lannister and dragon game of thrones.jpg (2100x1181, 322K)

No you wouldn't, you'd be the exact same. You're just dead inside and don't care about other people. You are for all intents and purposes, Arya without all the Mary Sue. Congratulations.

>I used the word prose, so I'm right
How does his "prose" suck? Use an example from the given Jon & Ghost quotes.
inb4 Dany's watery shits.

anyone else sick of the same shitty wig in every episode? change it up for fucks sake
>goes through long battle and blizzard in episode 3
>still has perfect wig hair at the end of the episode

I remember earlier seasons when her hair would get messy after less. it's this type of stuff that makes the show feel artificial to me

>Not establishing a harem

What's the point of being a Targ if you can't have as many wives as you want?

That's because he's working for Cersei to take down Dany.

oh nononononono

the cough smiling
night king smirk smiling
and this pic smiling

Attached: valar thotgulis.jpg (1409x921, 248K)

shit leaked months ago. We only know it’s correct after it’s aired.

Learn to love yourself.

Attached: K8sL1VX(2).png (1100x950, 177K)

why not both? dany is his aunt and a bunch of different types of cousins

Fucking diseased thots with no self respect

Maybe it's a character trait that whores give him intelligence, he hasn't fucked any whores in a while and therefore he's not as sharp as he was back in his whoring days.

Kek

>> 114357023
Im watching S3E4 now. Lady Margaery told her an story about the "milk disease" and she's got caught like an idiot

now tell me, how did she got from that idiotic girl to a politician master? she is the most buffed and negligible character of the entire show, even more than Arya. The rape awakened her powers or something like?

Attached: 1533347424957.png (953x1282, 753K)

Tyrion's plan of "don't burn down the Red Keep you stupid bitch" would be good advice in the books but for different reasons than he gives in the show, because book Tyrion would be more worried about losing all of the important records and officials in the Red Keep over some literally who peasants, and also in the show absolutely nobody in the whole world cares about incinerating large portions of KL so it doesn't even matter. I bet Dabid saw in GRRM's outline that Tyrion doesn't want Dany to sack KL but they're too stupid to understand why the setting in the show makes this complaint irrelevant even if it would be sound reasoning in the books.

TLDR Dabid are retards.

>perfectly good

Attached: 1528382981304.png (258x544, 105K)

all she had to do was spot a gigantic navy from her flying dragon miles away

It was hot as fuck that she still wanted to fuck after knowing she's his aunt.

The ballistae aren't designed to aim down. Not they're on a stepped incline. If a man wanted to aim down, he'd need another man to prop him up.

I wouldn't risk an over jealous dragon biting my dick off

That's good advice user, but you can love yourself without having sex and still dating people, it's just a matter of making sure that person is really worth your time and your future. If anything that screams loving yourself more that you aren't willing to just go be a whore at every opportunity with any man/woman you deem mildly attractive in any way. Sex fucks with your emotions until you have so much of it that it just leaves you bored and dead inside.

>UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>incest with aunt when you have two perfectly good cousins
>not committing incest with all three of them

What is even the point of being a Targ if you can't have an Incest Harem of aunt-and-cousin wives?

Attached: 2rtRX0i.jpg (900x600, 110K)

Yeah I know but like other poster said most likely GRRM told dabid she's gonna end up like that and since they are brainless hacks they made it into "rape = power" or "traumatic experiences = power". Or something.

Dragons aren't planes though, they could walk along the ground. They could even build a metal siege tower for the dragon and have it knock the wall down while spitting flame out of it.

Migrate time

Attached: 1556896964673.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Disregard that I suck cocks

>you will never ntr your sister with your other sister
It hurts so much

he did it for le family dude

>finally like dany again after 6-7 seasons
>it's the episode befoer they kill her off
ah yes

Attached: 1542419655018.png (512x512, 258K)

Disfigured, Without A House brings me to 5 blessings
Higher Education and Doubleclassing on The Coin and The Hammer leaves me with one blessing that I pick Grace and Beauty with
get fucking minmaxed idiot

That's probably how they beat the ballista array. Just letting the dragon walk about.

desu I think they did the disservice to Dany descent to madness already. Should've used her from the start to burn shit down and then crown Jon or Bran or whoever.
Like Varys cares about claims anymore lol.

Well maybe you should be commander.

that pic is so hot knowing the context bros whats wrong with me

dany above melisandre of the holy tit trinity
delet this nephew

Attached: 1556920939443.jpg (544x468, 60K)

>Second sister later NTRs you

werent they pointing down for missandei's execution?something get the pics

>tfw grotesque deformity

Attached: 1530271975370.jpg (527x612, 51K)

this

Sundae and the red woman are s+

how can it be NTR if they're going down on each other while you alternate between railing them?

Archers were.

Azor smallfolk

>all humans united into a single conciousness, thus advancing human evolution
>a BAD thing

Attached: GET.jpg (600x600, 44K)

You can calm down, just because I think George Martin is terrible at writing prose doesn't mean I think he's a bad author, you don't need to get upset and project your inability to understand writing on to me.

I'll still give you an example of his clunky writing though, since you asked.

> He had no sense of the direwolf, not even in his dreams

>"Gods, wolf, where have you been?" Jon said when ghost stopped worrying at his forearm.... "I've had no sense of you, not since I climbed the Wall, not even in dreams." The Direwolf had no answer, but he licked Jon's face with a tongue like a wet rasp...

So to start with

>He had no sense of the direwolf, not even in his dreams

why bother reiterating this idea with the exact same terms? It doesn't create power in the structure, it doesn't make the line seem more dramatic, it reads harshly and doesn't flow. Tolkien had characters think dialogue, but he never had characters verbatim repeat the dialogue they were thinking. Instead he would dress the dialogue appropriately so that it wasn't tiresome and so that we could understand emotion from text alone. To take things a step further, whilst repeating this line that I assume is supposed to be dramatic, tired, filled with worry, GRRM decides to use the most boring and nondescript dialogue tag in the world, 'he said'.

Of course I care for the fwb, f is in the term..

Showfag or Bookfag, at the end of it all, which house would you choose to rule each kingdom, and which house gets the Iron Throne?

impossible-physics-ballistas

greyworm rejecting missandei for lacking bodypart, even though he lacks a bodypart

>you are a man now!
>almost
>*looks confused and ignores*

arya flies
arya uses rey kill
arya rapes gendry
arya leaves gendry

shansha smart

mormont loli killing giant...well, bascially the whole episode was clownword on steroids

dracarys (bazinga)

For that sentence would
>Even in his dreams he had no sense of the direwolf.
work?

Would you might rewriting one of these paragraphs in good prose?

>North (Noble House Blessing)
>The Quill (Higher Education Blessing)
>Touched by Magic and Animal Companion
>Corton Penrose

yeah, that reads much smoother, I still wouldn't use it if I were going to have Jon literally repeat the line again to ghost.

instead it would add a bit of power to have Jon's inner monologue show just how distant he was from ghost and show just how disparaging it is to be lost from what he considers the most important thing in the world

>'Ghost had been missing, even from his dreams.'

>thinks "he said" isn't the only dialogue tag ever needed
Fuck off

>Stannis gets the Throne, starting a decent Baratheon dynasty
>Stormlands can go to Edric Storm, legitimised
>Reach goes to the Rightful Florents
>idc about the Iron Islands
>Dorne can go the Daynes, Darkstar can marry Tyene or something
>Westerlands can go to the Lannisters of Lannisport
>Radmure regains his rightful seat
>Royces get the Eyrie
>Meera Reed is Lady of the North with Bran

>He had no sense of the direwolf, not even in his dreams
These are two distinct attributes. As a warg, Jon can sense Ghost waking and dreaming. His dreams are more vivid than his waking sense. In his dreams, he sees through ghosts, tasers what ghost tastes, he feels like a wolf himself. So one is more elevated than the other. He starts by stating he had "no sense", which could mean merely waking, but to emphasize the level of disconnect, he follows it by saying "not even in dreams"

This lines are also 500 pages apart. So it doesn't sound so repetitive. More like a call back to a previous thought he had long ago.

Also, in the same paragraph, Jon "shouts" to see ghost, and wrestles with him a bit, then comes to a rest before "saying" what he said. This is a de-escalation of energy. At first describing high energy, and then levelled energy to match the action. You know, not every line needs to be given a fancy descriptor. I'm not a writer. But I know a bit about painting. And good artists know how to use gray.

To add. Saying "I've had no sense of you, not even in dreams." That's like saying "It won't budge. Not even an inch." or "I can eat anything right now. Even a horse."

I recognize that Jon is a warg and I recognize the de-escalation of Jon stopping to simply speak with Ghost but it change the fact that narrating a character's inner monologue, and then having said character repeat the narrated inner monologue sounds stupid, whether it's separated by one sentence, or one thousand pages.

The dialogue is meant to evoke the memory of the thought, and if you immediately return to that memory and realize a narrated version of Jon's inner monologue just came out of his mouth- it feels repetitive and poorly thought out.

There's a difference between using simple prose for power and poor writing, GRRM does both. The tower of joy scene is an example of an attempt to use simple prose for power, this isn't though, this is clunky. Good writers who write with narrated point of views DON'T have characters repeat their narrated thoughts verbatim, it sounds and looks stupid.

new:

>The dialogue is meant to evoke the memory of the thought
Why this arbitrary rule? What would be the point in having the PoV character think differently than they speak?