Based

Based

Attached: C1D2501A-4E33-455F-AD52-6DA1F220910A.jpg (750x792, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432
youtube.com/watch?v=cfFys-Isn_c
youtube.com/watch?v=IU2wBKoDOzg
twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1124676241968250880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck guys he’s on to us

midge

We have to apologize.
Quick thread, write our response one word at a time!

Based Warwick dabbing on you lanklet incels

DESPITE

Based Warwick fed up with the GoT/capeshit threads and emailing the jannies telling them to do their jobs properly.

I never got it, try sending it again

oh great, what did that Yea Forums guy do this time?

Based

NIGGERS

Sometimes great things come in infinitesimally small packages

FRAGILITY

Why did the other thread get deleted?

BREEDING

MIDGETS

Real talk, Warwick doesn't deserve the fate detailed in those copypastas but "people" @114355011 who use the word incel do.

midge

Mods work for wee man now

why didn he just make a thread like shatner rather than put out on twitter if he was serious

HAVE

i knew it

Have sex, incel

absolutely based. I bet hes a sneedposter, formerly bane poster.

Kek

MAGIC

What have I missed?
What the hell is all this Warrick Davis shit going on?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a Willow remake or sequel or tv show. I know it isn't though. :(

>you guys didn't blame it on ebaumsworld or gaia
fucking faggots

He's a big guy.

Big

I hate that @Yea Forums guy. What a nerd incel.

You guys are the best, kek

Personally I'd starve Incelposter. It should not take too long given his size. Make my stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Incelposter Jr. Yes, I will have ensured Incelposter greedily gobbled up the flesh of his wife's son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to believe me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his wife's son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his wife's son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

someone post the "I'll kill you midge" screencap

Attached: aexwru92mui11.png (750x420, 318K)

>Warwick Davis will shut down Yea Forums in your lifetime
wew what a timeline we live on

What happened what did I miss

Based cincast returns

Attached: 1A1E89D3-3BC1-4F4E-A175-546C617DB2FA.jpg (863x791, 52K)

This is hilarious if true, there's ONE poster who always posts he wants to kick Warwick David to death, everytime he gets mentioned, I chuckle.

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

...And then I will give Incelposter a rusty, yet sharp, blade and promise him that should he stick it up his anus I shall provide him with a quick death. He looks at me with pure hatred. The ordeal has clearly left him unhinged, yet he longs for death's sweet, tender embrace. I toss him the knife and he obliges. He screams. It is a queer mix of utter rage, hatred, sorrow, and pain. Music to my ears. Pools of blood begin forming at his feet as more and more blood spurts from his anus the further the knife goes in. When all the way in, he furiously demands what I promised: a quick death. I let out a truly evil laugh. A laugh so demonic it makes my previous sadistic cackles sound like a mother's tender humming to calm down a crying infant. I tell him he will die of the infection from the wounds of sodomising himself with a rusty blade, and that it will be agony. He screams at me that. Screams that I PROMISED a quick death. I again let out a devilish cackle and tell him the death will be quick... relative to the one I gave his wife's son. He screams and bawls his vile piggy eyes out. His rants are barely coherent. With that, I turn, walk out of the dungeon, lock the door, and destroy the key. I smile to myself. I am content... for now.

based

Guys, I'm afraid to post about him for fear of legal action.

Lmao. What's funny though is you actually can get locked up for this shit.

The tweet that saved Yea Forums.

I posted the pasta one time am I going to jail?

Attached: 1553416818095.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Nice fantasy. Have sex first.., if you can lmao

Just call him "Wicket"

and smallpilled

>it’s real

Attached: 20D445DF-DE79-4DD1-A72E-E2E868C0B5F2.gif (512x512, 624K)

twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432

Attached: 27892196_2057830711163902_8901663125070151680_n.jpg (640x720, 58K)

Did you bastards sent him the copypasta

>Unlike most dwarfs (70.65%) who have a condition called achondroplasia, Davis' dwarfism is caused by an extremely rare genetic condition called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED).
>Davis' wife, Samantha, has achondroplasia, and their two children also have SED. As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two children, sons Lloyd and George, died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.

Attached: file.png (286x537, 122K)

I'd love to buy Warwick Davis a steak dinner. Just a good filling meal, nothing fancy but maybe from a hip upcoming independent steakhouse somewhere in the center of town.

As he finishes off his T-bone steak, steak-cut fries, wedge salad and onion rings, alongside a pint of Brooklyn Lager, I'd ask him if he wants a dessert as well. He looks up to me and says that he's spent enough already today. I tell him that the whole meal - dessert included - is on me. And I'll pay for his Uber home as well.

Nice knowing you user

Attached: Capture.png (623x135, 16K)

ITS REAL

Attached: 1550903489982.jpg (392x331, 23K)

You animal.

>2 deceased
Reproduction should have been prohibited for this abomination. Living in a circus' cage and mating with animals should be enough.

Can he even finish a t-bone? That's like half his torso

I wonder if it was this pasta or the one about feeding his midget son to him that set him off

Attached: 1488405614843.png (182x220, 34K)

fucking WHAT

Attached: 1557343787845.png (483x470, 184K)

>those replies

oh golly gosh

Attached: 1557341648742.jpg (960x960, 43K)

kek just imagine those two little freaks fucking

Attached: 0361FBBD-E9A7-42CC-8E45-E35F6E909FBD.jpg (640x460, 64K)

top kek

Attached: 1537801574525.jpg (352x356, 23K)

he's such a little wussy girl about it too
if he had tits he'd end it with a "(: and have a GREAT day" like a fucking chick
god i hate those people
it's so smug to think you're better because you can not mean something you say, it's basically sarcasm, the tool of the twelve year old girl

>I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air. No one in New Orleans likes that bitch."

>But that's not how the incident began. According to The New Orleans Advocate, Davis took the initiative when he decided to "come clean" publicly about the incident and that he went straight into "an all-out brawl."

>"I felt betrayed by the way the cops had handled the whole thing," Davis said in a statement. "But when I saw [expletive] the paper, I wasn't going to sit quiet and let the story be written. So I decided to do whatever I could to make a difference. That was when things got hot and I felt like I had no other choice but to take advantage."

>"F--- you, f---ing cops"

>The fight reportedly began after Davis allegedly yelled that he was going into a bathroom

>DOUBLE DWARF HANDS

Attached: drehands.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Wee man is based and would be able to handle the banter

Attached: not funny.png (650x483, 50K)

Attached: 7C789E46-976A-411A-8B1F-90A11B1D32DA.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

It's amoral and vile. He effectively killed two children and condemned his other two to a life of misery.

Not cool man.

This is why is 2 surviving children don't have the typical dwaf face but instead have those bloated bodies : at the genetic lottery they didn't inherit the dwarfism of their mother (otherwise they would have been dead in infancy like their siblings) but couldn't avoid the dwarfism of their father.

Attached: file.png (650x520, 544K)

How far do you think you could throw Warwick Davis?

Attached: George_Frenn_1973.jpg (716x875, 279K)

Based Warwick. Clean this fucking board

Attached: 1461175925326s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Pregnancy Russian Roulette.

Based

Attached: 15330338318840.png (480x325, 199K)

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Warwick Davis is probably looking at this thread RIGHT NOW
Just say youre sorry and he'll spare this place from his group of lawyers.

fucking hell my sides

Attached: mitchell.png (173x267, 88K)

What did 'Yea Forums' do that pissed off this manlet so much?

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Attached: finnadab.jpg (453x604, 44K)

Yes.

Attached: RealisticSatisfiedAgouti-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 444K)

BLACK

MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!?

Sorry Warwick :(

nothing too big

Its only illegal in bongistan

I would fucking hate my dad if he made me a midget

ay ay stop being such a soft cunt its just a bit of patter

what did Yea Forums mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1079x822, 786K)

literally everybody in this thread is going to jail

He is absolutely within his right. Whoever originated that post should get locked up for life, with no chance of parole.
Here's hoping more and more celebrities wake up to places such as this, take legal action and shut you incels down for good.
>inb4 based
Save it, I know I am.

COCK

As an American, I sincerely hope the next british incel to snap just kidnaps Warwick, takes him blindfolded to the top of Big Ben and just punts the little fucker until his head smashes in on the concrete below.

Attached: 01904980198518.jpg (247x223, 14K)

Kino

EVERY POST, IMAGE AND COMMENT I HAVE EVER MADE HAS BEEN A SATIRICAL WORK OF PARODY, I DO NOT CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE OR HARM TOWARDS ANYONE INCLUDING MR. W. DAVIS.

Wtf I like midgets now

cringe

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH SAVE US JAPMOOT

IMAGINE telling yourself you live in a free country, but get arrested for calling someone a bad word

LITTLE

>it's real
>we're getting attacked by the star of 5 Leprachaun sequels
I love this board sometimes

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Oh boy do we all get to share a cell?

Attached: Dk4kYi0V4AAsd3y.jpg (751x720, 56K)

People make fantasies about murdering him here because he reported a guy who called him midge to the police

m8 I hope for your sake this doesn't happen because then the po-lees is gonna come for your ass first

i live in the UK and post on Yea Forums without a TV license. Am I going to jail?

Perfectly balanced
In real life Thanos was not such a big guy after all

Gookmoot will turn on you and give your IP to the proper authorities.

His son is gonna play TMFAP in the remake of the first season of Twin Peaks.

Attached: theman.gif (245x207, 1000K)

He doesn't deserve to be bullied. not even 4chin needs to sink this low. please incels i beg you...for the love of all things holy. have sex.

Attached: crying-cat.jpg (604x453, 39K)

kek what the fuck

Attached: 1557256870335.jpg (345x336, 214K)

pretty far

jokes on you. I *had* sex, and it only made me more autistic.

>midgets live lifes of misery
>guy is mega-rich because of his size

n o

>that top reply to his twitter post
Fucking perfect

Why would you knowingly subject your offspring to such an affliction? Worse, they rolled the dice on two more kids after the first two died. Fucking adopt.

For NO ONE

'ate jail
'ate licenses
love kickin midges

simple as

'kin 'ell lad you'd love for the MI6 'o come knockin on ya door wouldnya ya mad cunt

Why do you retards think we’re behind this? This is 4channel

IT'S FUCKING REAL

Attached: IMG_3795.jpg (229x343, 13K)

midge

cringe, reddit tier insults

No amount of money makes the deformities go away.

Fuck off warwick

If the 2 parents have achondroplasia (the most common form of dwarfism) there's a 1/4 chance the child would end up normal since they inevitably have a correct version of the gene.

Now I think Warwick Davis's SDC is alse caused by a single defective version of the gene, so technically he and his wife could have produced normal children if they could have selected the embryos.

Attached: file.png (387x433, 33K)

HAVE SEX

why would you not just opt for IVF w/ like 1000+ embryos and pick the best one. You have so much money you dopey midge!

I'm a butthurtophiliac.

Trolling IS having sex for me.

Stop being a bigot.

With a midget?
I mean I guess with enough liquor, a man can do a lot of things.

>give birth to a child
>gets combo'd by dwarfism and dies
>give birth to a second child
>gets combo'd by dwarfism and dies
>continue attempting to get children

what the fuck

cringe

how is he even aware of Yea Forums

REPORTED TO THE ROZZERS. Sick fuck.

He's an oldfag.

4channel (formerly Yea Forums) is mainstream, user

I fucked a borderline retarded chick. I'm not even kidding. She didn't need help to drool on my dick at least. Shit was so cash.

Im willing to bet someone links him the thread whenever its made just to fuck with him

The original version of the pasta with Verne Troyer was funnier.

SNEED

Attached: No..jpg (480x270, 46K)

Because it's like genociding midgets. Just like the Nazis. Midgets arent deformed abominations to be discarded. They have a right to exist like every other human. WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!

There's nothing funny about this.

You fucked Hannah Hayes?

Thirds time's the charm

>have sex with a midget
Why oh why did you have to put this thought into my head?

Attached: o19ug.jpg (600x800, 72K)

There's going to be a Willow sequel, I think it's for tv.

He searches his own name on twitter.
He definitely does the same on jewgle. The pasta obviously got reposted enough times that it showed up in results for him to get buttblasted at. Probably wants the few user IPs whose posts he screenshotted identified.

Yeah, but more ugly

kek

Attached: dancing smug catgirl.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

>t. warwick davis
Kys, midge

I'm saving all these hate speech and threat posts about my family and I. Just so you know, there WILL be repercussions. I'd advise you to sincerely ponder what kind of person you are if you get off on this and know that karma always comes back to bite you.

Attached: giphy.gif (455x344, 989K)

Don't worry, they'll all get their just desserts eventually.
It was about time this cancerous site faced some consequences for it's actions.

INCELDUR!!!!!

Attached: 5109385019850918.jpg (296x170, 6K)

>based wicket is gonna save us from the eternal hell that is Yea Forums

Will his inevitable suicide shut down Yea Forums?

>mfw 6 fingers on her right foot

i honestly dont know how to react. on the one side, i'm grossed out. on the other hand, as a footfag, it kinda turns me on

Attached: peeep.jpg (235x232, 23K)

Hello, this is the attorney for Mister Warwick Davis here. Could you please supply me with all your house address so that I may serve you all with legal notices? If you do not comply, the authorities WILL be notified. Thank you.

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: warwick davis.png (700x467, 334K)

>fatal combination of dwarfism

Attached: 1524533481486.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Attached: 1553814863920.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>warwick davis.png
That's obviously Wee man

>fingers
>foot

Attached: 091204980918.jpg (380x380, 24K)

>they'll all get their just desserts eventually.
this is common lie that parents tell to their kids,
grow up

>Have sex

First time I've ever laughed at this, but boy did I laugh hard.

>JANNY HELP

Attached: miami.gif (300x196, 973K)

>I'd advise you to sincerely ponder what kind of person you are
One who can reach a high shelf?

>Have to abide by laws and regulations when breeding animals and livestock in order to reduce potential inbreeding or to not pair parents with recessive disorders that lay dormant within them but can cause problems in offspring
>Warwick Davis and his wife can do whatever they want, resulting in two dead children and two abominations

Attached: 1540154733581.jpg (832x756, 37K)

If Warwick can do this, so can I!

You bullies will finally be brought to justice for laughing at me when I said Superman Vs Batman was the superior kino! Haha charade you are Yea Forums!

>What's funny though is you actually can get locked up for this shit.
The second one is a threat. You can get locked up pretty much anywhere for it.

HAHA YOU CAN’T STOP ME INCEL!

Attached: E5B566FB-8C92-441E-921A-051B5A45386F.jpg (2501x4124, 2.49M)

>and their two children also have SED
So Warwicks dwarf genes are cucking his wifes? Is this a dwarf equivalent of race mixing?

all life is scared, user.

imagine having the inferiority complex of a midget and the ego of a famous actor
now imagine having children that are taller than you by the time they're 8 years old
it would kill him

Attached: file.png (722x537, 550K)

I haven't laughed so hard in so long

Attached: 1555089968003.jpg (480x360, 22K)

midge

His wife is also a dwarf. They decided to bring children into the world with their deformities for... what reason? I understand the need to procreate, but still...

CIRCUS

Attached: what would you do.png (603x231, 15K)

>>>>>>r/edgelord

they didn't actually die, they were so born so small that no one could ever find them

He's ass ravaged about a copypasta where he gets murdered

>a famous actor

Attached: le spiderman face.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>my family and I
it's "my family and me," idiot. is your brain a midget too?

This post fucking killed me

This site is jail.
They said my parole was up but I can't leave.

Based retard

>karma
get a load of this new age hippie
theres no scientific evidence of karma

i love karma believers,
"ill leave it to karma" and they dont do shit ;)

the only thing worse than a nigger is a MIDGET

twitterfags need to die

me? I'd starve midgets

Attached: file.png (1253x200, 57K)

Not in serbia. Finally something good in my country comes up

It was intentional to get a reaction from what I remember

>so assblasted he'll have to go back to space to escape the bants

Attached: l4.gif (220x410, 77K)

Attached: Bortus rape mode.png (1280x720, 923K)

Based full retard

based quads

I honestly can't tell which one is the daughter/mother

>Getting locked up for words

Attached: 1556874640739.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cfFys-Isn_c
what the heck

idk man, i think midge bowling would be fun too

I stand with you Mr. Warwick. Very sorry you had to be exposed to the ugly side of the internet. Don't pay too much mind to these people. They're all victims of society, so they feel the need to lash out and get even. No normal person would behave like this.

STERILIZE EVERYONE !
IN VITRO WORLD WIDE !

daily reminder that Peter Dinklidge is best midget

>They're all victims of society, so they feel the need to lash out and get even. No normal person would behave like this.
No, they are sexually frustrated, virgin, young white males.

>No normal person would behave like this.
i know right they are not even bringing kids to this world to suffer with a congenital disease that will prevent them to have a functional life
meanie words are worse :(

Good God, I'm upset I inherited bad vision from my mother, but this is otherworldly selfish. What a dick. He could have adopted, the risk was to high to have children of his own, let alone with a other dwarf. Selfish prick.

You know, when I was in Grade 6, we had a class clown. He was always trying to do edgy shit to get a rise out of everybody. At first, it was kinda funny, but then he kept progressively trying to do more outlandish shit until it started to actually harm and annoy people. My teacher basically had to tell him to fuck off with his shit (in nicer terms, of course) and everyone who found him funny wound up finding him annoying.

Some of Yea Forums's shit was funny at first, but now it's gotten to the point where their "memes" are being used by actual bigots who want to actually harm people. Maybe it's just a prank - that's the defense the class clown used, too. Thing is, though, people are gonna get tired of their fucking pranks eventually.

I've been trying to find the door for nine years.
There's no escape from this hell.

Attached: 1549349744104.jpg (750x543, 34K)

Damn straight.

>No, they are sexually frustrated
not really
>virgin
yes, its hard being pure and clean but at least we are going to heaven
>young white males.
you cant get more based than that bro ;)

Attached: 1545285835650s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

nice blog post

>American education

You need to be 18 to post here.

>we had a class clown
yeah circuses tend to have those too, warwick. tell me about the bearded lady next

user it's a threat

cope
seethe
cringe
have sex

WELCOME TO INGERLAND

NOW PAY UR TELLY LOICENSE INSHALLAH

Attached: 1400933428016.jpg (229x377, 27K)

I kind of find it ironic that Warwick built up his career on mocking himself and the situation that he is in as a professional actor in his industry, has no problem dishing out banter and acting like a bit of a dick, but has immense difficulty in taking criticism and the odd crass joke he'd probably make himself if he thought he'd get some laughs out of it.

>SED
>formerly CHKS

I was being ironic. Please die, boomer. Life is random and can be horrifying. There's nothing sacred about a baby who can't breathe because of a genetic defect.

It is not a credible threat

I saw Warwick Davis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and fantasize about kicking the shit out of his midget ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my knees. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him report me to the thought police as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Little fella, where are your parents?” At first he kept pretending to be a real person and not a grotesque genetic mistake, but eventually turned back around and lugged them to the counter.

When she took one look at his hideous visage started screaming multiple times, he stopped her and told her to calm down and that “he was the star of Willow,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a movie. After she came to terms with the situation and but the bars in the bag started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by asking her to place them on the ground for him really loudly.

WHO IS THIS "FOUR CHAN"??

>Thing is, though, people are gonna get tired of their fucking pranks eventually.
we never wanted the approval of others, we are not women

FREEDOM OF SPEECH FUCK YEAH
AMERICA FUCK YEAH

>UK/Paki education

The Yea Forums midge torturer

Warwick

Cast them

Can someone link me to the tweet?

Ryan Gosling

himself

Criticism is one thing, outright threats of violence are another. I can take a joke and I can take criticism but I refuse to sit idly by if someone is literally threatening to harm either myself or my family.

Freedom of *speech* is not freedom of *consequences*

Wtf is happening

Diarrhea

They just declare it credible and paint you as a violent sociopath. Good luck in the monkey court.

Were Warwick's parents midgets too?

thunderous

A rich midget actor is battling against Yea Forums because of a super edgy bait copypasta that was originally made for Verne Troyer.
Lighten up for moment and enjoy the absurdity for Christ's sake.

Imagine being a tiny little midge of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost roll off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

Itd suck being a midge.

What are you going to do faggot?

So when the secret police knocks at your door and takes you to kangaroo court for political speech that was still freedom of speech because they didn't literally telepathically stop you from saying stuff?

imagine kidnapping him and his daughter, strapping davis to a chair, and forcing him to watch you go BALLS DEEP into his daughter. she's small and light enough that you can just grab her by the waist and hold her up in the air. you take her top off, then her pants, till she's just wearing her little panties and a bra. warwick is begging you not to. he starts to tear up, knowing well what's about to happen to his daughter. you rip off her last pieces of her garment until she's standing there completely naked infront of you and her father. her tight little pussy looks especially tasty, and you can tell she has never been with a man before. you pick her up and enter her. your average sized cock poking out of her stomach with every thrust. she screams in pain and in fear, but her little midge pussy tells a different story. she's dripping love nectar all over and along her thighs. warwick is screaming and crying. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! "THE POLICE WILL FIND YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU MONSTER"! he says, with tears running down his checks. you return your focus to his daughter, who at this point has completely forgotten her father was in the room. Her screams and crying has turned into sounds of just pleasure and lust. she's never felt so good before in her life. her once tight dwarven pussy is now permanently lose. a once pristine virgin pussy, now blown out like an arby's sandwich quivers with each thrust. she's going to cum, and so are you.
as she screams in pleasure, her whole body starts shaking from her orgasm, and as you return your gaze into warwick's red teary eyes, you too orgasm. you flood her now blown out pussy with cum, and drop her onto the floor like the flesh light she is. she's on the ground naked, shaking from the most intense orgasm of her life, cum pooling out of her pussy and now with a bastard in her belly. you leave the torture chamber, head home, and begin to prepare for the next day.

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

cringe

freedom to be a disgusting midge does not mean freedom from *consequences*. He will pay for his crimes against humanity. He *will* be kicked.

CLUELESS BOOMERS

MIDGET BOOMERS THIS TIME LMAO

Attached: 1492543027854.gif (250x333, 1.1M)

end your life

Locals say that within the woods near Muskego, Wisconsin lives a conclave of dwarves whose homes are built-to-scale and in the woods. In the mythical village is said to live an old albino man, who serves as their protector. Legend has it, if trespassers are caught, the unruly dwarves cut their legs from the knees down, so they are forced to live like one of them.

The story goes that in the woods lives an old man, among the dwarfs. He is said to wait at the end of Mystic Drive, shot-gun in hand, to ward off anyone trying to cause trouble to the dwarves.

The story also goes that he first met the group of dwarves as a child. As a young boy he accidentally stumbled upon Haunchyville, upon instantly treating them as equals, they sheltered the young boy and raised him as one of their own. As he grew up, he notoriously defended the dwarves, often resorting to violence.

You intended to write sacred and instead put "scared", hence why I said damn straight. Now calm down zoomer and overdose on your fake Xanax bars already.

he's sick and tired of not being the biggest midget on the block

I don't know who this is or what his deal is, but Hiro's just going to get out of the same way he always does: pretending to have horrendously bad English.

if someone was stupid enough to make serious threats of violence via facebook they deserve being banned or whatever

but Yea Forums is another thing
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted as a fact

I feel bad for the kids they didn’t do anything wrong

but holy fuck
>3ft 6in

my sides

Attached: AD21885F-F086-4549-8E5B-9C05CF0FE19C.gif (229x176, 987K)

so........its not free?

That's the UK

REAL TALK BROS!

>does she?

Attached: does she.png (597x465, 23K)

My name is Warwick Davis and I love big cocks.

I AM PREASED NO 4CHANNEL USER IS A DUMB :^)

he comes to my town every summer and my dad works in the restaurant he goes and eats in, what should I do to him bros?

put him in kebab la

For fuck's sake Warwick. It's the internet. Nobody's going to actually come to your house with a gun and threaten to kill you. Do you know how small of a target you are? We'd need a fucking Marine sniper to pull it off.
Starting doing legitimately autistic shit and someone *might* go so far as to mail you some dog poop.

>closing his hand shut in front of my knees

Attached: 88.gif (250x250, 992K)

Who is the "Yea Forums" they speak of?

cringe

I just hope my prisoner ID gets dubs

TOSS HIM LIKE A DART

whelp. I guess for once I was the one posting cringe. Sorry, gang. I let you all down.

sneedchuck davis

Attached: 1534148064321.jpg (500x366, 179K)

you can't get locked up but you can get your ass sued because of (((lawyers))) saying that you caused emotional distress to their client and they can't function as a valuable and productive member of society
shits fucked

Small time actor

A full term and properly sized fetus would not be viable for the dwarf-mother and would likely lead to greater disabilities or death for both - fetal growth restriction, amniotic band constriction, etc

Arrange the food on the plate so it says midge

that's a valid point
could that retarded pasta actually be a falseflag aimed at justify censoring Yea Forums? not like it isn't censored already enough

The cops are just going to tell him to keep off social media.
Imagine being a cop today, and having to deal with hysterical white people who are upset someone said something mean to them online.

Jesus grow up.

If someone is actively sending the stuff to him then that's a shit thing to do but if he's just annoyed at shitposting what can you say other than grow up turn off the computer and go outside get some perspective.
I cant believe he is responding to this guy Block and move on, what can local police do? Fuck all and the guy is probably ending himself laughing at the response.
Who is he anyway? Ricky or karl?

They're not six dude

lol

lol he's only 3 feet

he's a millionaire. Just hire a surrogate.

Sticky when?

>it's fucking real

Attached: 1546867963712.jpg (272x272, 19K)

Surrogate mother solves this.

* ahem *
midge

Imagine wanting to protect english girls being raped and put in kebab and being told you can't because that's racist

Only true if you live in bongistan user. But since you mentioned pakis I guess you do live there.

I'm sorry Warwick, but people like you should be sterilised.

I know you people think this is just jokes but imagine if someone were writing that about you. You'd be scared for your life that some violent psychopath is out there sharing his sick fantasies.

You called?

Attached: Midge-Ure-return-tour-after-drinking-problem-981188.jpg (590x885, 73K)

>karma
bruh, that's a reddit thing. we have (You)s here, get your shit straight

>but imagine if someone were writing that about you
hot

nope retard, it is a clear violence threat. they're probably justified now to ask for ip logs and aprehend the author

Thank god im not British.

leave

Except I've been told that people HAVE been arrested for making threats on Yea Forums. Law enforcement are obliged to investigate online threats regardless of whether the poster was joking or not.

The moderators of Yea Forums have handed over personal identifying information in the past and will again in the future.

if I was born a midget and peaked playing a space midget and had a bunch of midget kids, half of them who died from being terminally a midget, I would kill myself.

Do you think Warwick is an Activist opposed to Peter Dinklage because Warwick and his wife killed two children and condemned two souls to a life of dwarfism?
Do you think he now has to waddle around and tell everyone that being a midget is perfectly normal just to justify his actions to himself?

Perhaps if he had a moment of clarity he would realise that he's permanently ruined four lives through his own selfish actions. Maybe that's why he's crusading so hard...just to take his mind off of his sins.

Attached: 1550890279158.jpg (2048x1591, 430K)

this will never not be funny

>what can you say other than grow up
Well, that's the problem

Except it is obviously not a credible threat. Why are you pretending to be stupid user? Are you jewish?

not at all, a lot of journalists, famous people and even fucking youtubers receive several violence threats every week.

isnt big deal,pussy

How can you determine if it's credible without an investigation? Why send it if your intent isn't to threaten as if it were credible? You can't just be sending people death threats man.

Don't have twitter, which one is winning?

>Why send it if your intent isn't to threaten as if it were credible?
Because it's funny, you fucking faggot

>Imagine being a cop today, and having to deal with hysterical white people who are upset someone said something mean to them online.
This. Cops already have savage chimps to deal with. Give them a break already.

Holy shit

This. We're royaly fucked now

based

youtube.com/watch?v=IU2wBKoDOzg

Ask who Yea Forums?
And why would a us company respond to a request from foreign agency? They wouldn't.
Not to say he couldn't get fucked, if they did find him he would probably get custodial sentence.

I haven't laughed at anything as hard as I have at this thread in a long time. All this midget violence copypasta is new to me, and I'm fucking dying.

Attached: 1.gif (200x245, 587K)

Ay warwick, dinklage is better than you. Go back to sucking off gervais for work

Attached: kick him in the head.png (596x352, 27K)

The guy brought us cult classics like this and you still do your absolute best to be dicks to him for no reason at all.
You've taken it too far this time.
Bye, Yea Forums. I won't miss any of you.

Attached: 716GyxjZQVL._SY679_.jpg (440x679, 73K)

You are correct.

Should I?

Attached: 1554538507519.png (565x569, 72K)

This.
Hiroshimoot gives less about protecting your data and your privacy than Facebook or Google.

See you tomorrow bro

Is it really a threat if it's just people pissing about though?
Like if someone jokingly called in a fake bomb threat or said they were going to call in a fake bomb threat, I mean it isn't really funny and it's quite stupid, but ultimately it's quite harmless even if it inconveniences everyone. I mean people have to respond to any kind of bomb threat with scrutiny, even if it's likely a fake prank, but that doesn't mean you have to go out of the way to arrest the idiot. If anything, arresting him is just confirmation bias of sorts. He wants the attention. Could potentially make things worse than just ignoring the pillock, since he might end up getting a chip on his shoulder or getting involved with the wrong crowd in prison out of desperation to survive and never really amount to anything at all from then on.
Yea Forums is just abrasively satirical. It's kind of the point of it being anonymous. People criticise it, and often won't admit they come here out of fear of rebuttal, but even the nicest man in the world might just want to come and hang out here and shitpost for a while to let off some steam.
Every community has their Eliot Rodgers. Some poor unhealthy loon who didn't get the help they probably needed by society.
It's an exception that proves the rule. Probably plenty of murderers out there that would hang out on reddit every evening or facebook or something.
If I said I sometimes fantasise about picking you up, running up to the touchline in an American football game planting you down and screaming "TOUCHDOWN!", that doesn't mean I'd actually go abduct you from your home, take you to the nearest stadium and actually do it.
Couldn't afford the plane tickets to start with.

I've been here long enough to know that everyone here is a pussy ass bitch and I have nothing to worry about

someone pls post a /wd/ general

>NIGGA HOW IS CYBER BULLYING REAL JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN LMAO

BUT IN DYSTOPIAN ENGLAND ITS NOW REAL ENOUGH FOR JAIL, SOON THE THOUGHT POLICE

1984 WAS NOT AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL BONGISTAN!

She made her own chorces and nobody is responsible for her chorces except her.

It's only 25 quid. Might as well roll the dice.

Nobody has actually seen this though.
>Magical adventure about a boy midget
You actually watched that you big fag?

I hate that too

You should be less obvious with the joke so he'll actually say it, then we can actually view it

t. midge

>it is a clear violence threat.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted as fact

Do it.
It's so funny.

That's it, I'm coming for you!
Better lock your doors.

It doesn't have to be a credible anything lawlet user, it just has to be reasonable belief to be a threat to Mr Davies, that is the test, not if you dont believe it.

it actually is "me" because it's in a prepositional phrase. think about "You were taking about ME" versus "you were talking about I"

A bomb threat could be serious though, where as I'm quite content in saying Warwick Davis is in no danger. This is shitposting, nobody really wants to kick him to death or harm his family.
Right guys?

>twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1126250525899538432
i haven't laughed like this in a long time, thanks for the keks midge

Attached: 1522888263339.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little person? I'll have you know I graduated tallest of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on umpa lumpa land, and I have over 300 confirmed midge punts. I am trained in tall people warfare and I'm the top stomper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another midget. I will stomp you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, midge. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 6'2" giants across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, tiny tim. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, dwarf. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can crush you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Anti-Midget Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tiny ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking pea sized tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn midgediot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, lilliputian shithead.

FUCKING KEK

You shouldn't poke the hornet's nest, midge

>reasonable belief
its a copypasta, thousands of people from around the country reposted that fan fiction.
are u gonna sue every "gorilla warfare" copypasting faggot?

Attached: 1447746038223.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>This is a serious matter, one which I will escalate through legal recourse if I do not receive a satisfactory reply by return.

can you imagine being this much of an entitled little shit

PROBABLY NOT

I MEAN WHO WOULD EVEN CARE ENOUGH, GOTTA BE A PRETTY WACKED OUT WEIRDO, NOBODY LIKE THAT ON 4CHANNEL (WHO IS THIS Yea Forums?)

ANYWAY THE GENUINE AND NOT JOKEY DEATH THREATERS ARE MOST OFTEN FALSE FLAGGERS

LIKE WHEN ANITA AND ZOE DEATH THREATED THEMSELVES FOR PATREON BUX, THE FILTHY WHORES LMAO

Yea Forums is a board of peace

Attached: file.png (850x478, 501K)

Course not.
I'd even want to pay for him to dress up as an elf and try to arm wrestle a professional body builder in a santa suit.

He should have let his wife’s bull plant the seed instead and raised her child.

This will be one of my more shameful faps

Attached: ED965906-A3D8-4B9B-A283-4AAA86E52232.jpg (480x555, 33K)

Attached: 1520459191625.jpg (640x435, 28K)

A female midget fucking a regular dude must feel like getting fisted for her.

But they are

>Like if someone jokingly called in a fake bomb threat
Shitposting on Yea Forums and calling in a bomb threat are very different things user, if you dont understand this seek help.

based

Bend over.

Warwick please don't turn this into a personal crusade. Just let them win.
You have no idea what weaponised autism is capable of.

I enjoyed your work as a kid so that's why I'm throwing you this advice.
LET IT GO. YOU CAN'T WIN THIS ONE.

Attached: 1542590634497.jpg (762x785, 193K)

post more midge pastas

Ok maybe a little far on that comparison.
How about instead it's some dickhole who keeps pulling the fire alarm.
It's pretty much the same principle. Boy who cried wolf stuff. Just different levels of seriousness I guess.

I just knew it'd be a good idea to get drunk on a Wednesday.

Attached: 1379061728493.jpg (441x403, 79K)

based pasta

midge

Just use a VPN faggot the police get thousands of online death threat reports daily they don't investigate shit like this

Fuck me I thought it was Monday today.

even if he wasn't a genetic anomaly, he's all fucked-up looking. I mean just imagine some normal size person with xenomorph teeth and 9001 crows feet.

Attached: freakish little man.jpg (675x691, 67K)

This shit is so cringeworthy and tryhard edgy. Is this shit meant to be unironic? Does the loser who wrote this feel threatening? Goddamn summer is here

This is quite literally what eugenics was proposed for, to end the unnecessary suffering of children, who are born to ass-hole parents.

the parents know they have a hereditary genetic condition, and they always try to create more tortured people, because of hubris.

but hey gais, the nazis promoted eugenics (after the Yanks invented the term) so it must be bad right?

Someone told this guy to have sex

>His tiny midget teeth

Attached: 1550534924435.png (497x482, 384K)

That is the ideal body type for space travel. His great great grand children will colonize the stars

If you got the smallest man in the world, would it it be possible to fit him entirely up inside the rectum of the tallest man in the world?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: file.png (401x620, 307K)

Are you saying we should be telling Warwick not to have sex?

I wish I could put a midget in a small glass box and just fart into the ventilation holes. I'd eat a shit ton of beans and brocolli, and just fart into the vents all day long. I'd even just hire prositutes to become brap hogs and just fart into the chamber nonstop.

This but also painting her with gray and black body paint and dying her hair orange

>Only two eyes
Some fucking Navigators they'll turn out to be ...

>getting lawyers and cyber police involved
Big talk Warwick

You mean Daisy Ridley?

I MEAN WHO WANTS MORE MIDGETS

HILTLER WOULD GAS THEM ALL, OR AT LEAST CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THEM

imagine just for a second waking up and seeing this
twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1124676241968250880

Attached: 1429397314456.jpg (376x370, 11K)

is that patton oswald murdering his wife and getting away with it?

You boys should be ashamed of yourselves

Lmao

I retain my right to speak freely of, but not act on, my homicidal fantasies involving this little goblin

>25 pounds
>pounds
don't do it, the UK actually fucks people legally for insulting someone.

Imagine if the farts killed him? Like there were so many farts he suffocated to death. Imagine that inquest. Imagine that murder. "Yes m'lord, it appears he was deliberately asphyxiated with flatulence". Just imagine.

PATTON DESERVES HARANGUING MORE THAN THIS BOOMER MIDGEY

Yea Forums IS THE MASTER OF BAD TASTE

BUT THIS IS 4CHANNEL :^)

Eric Idle used to be a good guy, why is he such a faggot now?

>a thread strictly about Warwick Davis murder fantasies reaches the bump limit in record time

Halcyon days of Yea Forums

Attached: 96ECE2AF-BBCD-4491-A707-26EF63EF1C77.png (1000x1000, 996K)

This reminds me of Jessi Slaughter lul

>entire arsenal of steel capped boots
FTFY

Who is this Yea Forums asshole anyway?
He can't keep getting away with it!

God I wish that were me.

His name is damien now, transphobe

GUY WAS A MEME GOLDMINE

LITTLE DID HE KNOW THE CYBER POLICE WOULD REALLY HAPPEN IN ENGLAND, THEY CAN INDEED BACKTRACE YOU AND CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

NO WARWICK
YOU ARE SMALL TIME

Attached: d11qzg1-e8f1f109-5ec3-43fa-a476-58d702288d73.jpg (500x500, 133K)

they haven't locked up White Niggers Guy yet and he just goes around yelling about how he's going to rape all of Parliament or something

I'll lick your tit while caressing your asshole if that's what you prefer :)

I am literally going to rape and kill you just for posting that gay shit
Now pucker up

>The second one is a threat. You can get locked up pretty much anywhere for it.
Fuck outta here with your "facts".

Based