Zoomers will never experience the jack bauer power hour threads on Yea Forums

>zoomers will never experience the jack bauer power hour threads on Yea Forums

How do they cope living without neocon kino?

Attached: 670C23A3-360F-4D6A-8BC8-58DCEE6B6169.jpg (800x464, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brvbOkISYrY
youtu.be/2UR3JXgBbHo
youtube.com/watch?v=umIepdrGI5Q&t=138s
youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM
youtube.com/watch?v=JMLH_QyPTYM
youtube.com/watch?v=cookVBAaZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMfW7qXKap8
youtube.com/watch?v=NAQLNN5Ra8A
youtube.com/watch?v=QX-A3f2zQ8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

Attached: shooting at us.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I watched 24 back in the days, it was kino as fuck.
But I wasn't on Yea Forums or Yea Forums sadly.

is there anything else like this on TV? don't say homeland. fuck homeland.

24 was still around in the late 00s-early 10s (early zoomer kid culture era) so they probably saw it

>that’s jack bauer!
>*unintelligible shrieking*

What did Charles Logan mean by this?

Attached: 8486C1ED-83BD-4EC7-90F8-4BB82FF02C52.jpg (624x352, 24K)

Try Jack Ryan maybe? Though like Homeland, it also does not come close to 24

I always saw this advertised and parodied on TV but never watched it. Is it actually considered good or just worth watching at the time?

>Try Jack Ryan maybe?
Nah, it's pozzed and Jim was bad casting.

youtube.com/watch?v=brvbOkISYrY

Fuck it, I'll download season one now.

24 was overrated unwatchable trash for idiots just like Lost and Prison Break. Maybe even worse.

jesus christ...
THAT'S
JACK
BAUER!
Aaron (the secret service captain) and Charles Logan were the best characters.

Attached: jack-bauer-crying.gif (450x250, 906K)

>its a there is a mole in the CTU episode

>it's a 'they take out CTU for a while' episode

does 24h age well? im thinking about starting it

>waterboards you
Heh nothing personnel kid

Its a lets-kill-the-entire-cast-this-season episode.

ownage always ages like a fine wine

Not really to be honest, since it's tech heavy and a lot of the tech is very outdated now

>its a Jack goes ROGUE episode.

>it’s a jack gets cucked by a Brit so he murders him by proxy episode

Attached: A3D8587E-9657-4207-B7C5-8E1DA464F485.jpg (618x412, 53K)

I remember watching entire seasons in one sitting when I was younger, can't do it anymore.

It's an awesome show that you should definitely try and experience. I'd suggest you skip season 6 and just read a recap if you care about it. Everything else is top notch.

fox tried a reboot recently right? like, last year? how did that go?

It didn't get picked up for a second season. There had been talks about rebooting the show yet again with a female lawyer lead trying to get her client out of death row. Another pitch was to do normal people thrown into 24 style situations. Last I heard they settled on just rebooting the show with a younger Bauer.

I miss 24 and 24 threads so fucking much it's unreal

Black Bauer? It failed miserably, pretty funny that the actor left the walking dead for his big break and is now doing straight to dvd roles

>it's a Kim escapes from a stalking puma and ends up with a creepy prepper

All of those options are terrible. I wish they would just keep making normal 24 episodes with Kiefer for all eternity, just like The Walking Dead.

My god, is that President Trump being pissed on?

Attached: 345345.jpg (400x299, 10K)

why didn't he just shoot in the air or on the ground? was it necessary to kneecap some innocent man?

the gimmick of 24 hour-long episodes sometimes works against it. It's just too much.

Has aged terribly. Anything beyond season 1 and 5 are utter repetitive trash.

So they still haven't figured out people watched this shit for Kiefer? Fucking suits breh

Yes, otherwise people wouldn't pay attention.

If I remember correct the guy was being a bit of a cock, of course that's no excuse to potentially wound him for life but it's Jack Bauer we're talking about

If your post wasn't wasted on criticizing Mr Bauer then you'd have gotten those trips you FUCKING prick

People are suggesting he's too old which I think is bullshit, if Liem neeson can get action roles at 66 then kiefer should be good at 52, but he's probably still got a drinking problem so there's that

to save billions

>"My politics lean to the left, so how the show was ever perceived as right-wing is beyond me. We were never advocating torture"
This cannot be happening

Attached: 1476519479504.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

I know, but Kiefer is being a fag. He did his Designated Survivor show (which is not bad for just being 24 lite) but I doubt he'd join and do 24 again. I personally would have preferred Kate to be the new lead, but Fox is stupid and passed on her for the nigga.

crashing this limo

I agree, Kate would have been just fine. Or that Renee woman but it's too late for that. 24 had a lot of cool characters they could have used as a new Bauer just in case but the writers always sabotage their own good ideas.

I could see them doing a Renee spin off, since we know she had a pmc of sorts before season 8. Show her going against the conspirators of season 7. As for Kate, she's just as batshit crazy as Jack. I can't believe the suits didn't see worth in her character.

>its a CTU is under attack episode.

He does look old in designated survivor but the problem is 24 requires a lot of filming.
24 episodes each an hour long, with Jack bauer being at least of the episode adds up. It's like 12 movies a year.

Sutherland has said himself that part of the reason he drank so much was because he was filming most of the year without a break and then had to repeat the same schedule the next year. It also put a hold on his career since he had no time to pursue other projects.

Daily reminder Kiefer vehemently disagreed with Jack's methods and thought it was a right wing circle jerk

Yeah it kind of fucked up his hollywood ambitions he might have had, but at least he made it as a huge TV star so it's not too shabby

Let's face it Kiefer was never going to become a Hollywood star.

thank you for carrying the torch brother

I don't know what it is about him but I agree, he just doesn't translate well to the big screen I guess

people would definitely pay attention to a fucking gunshot

>Jack is still rotting in prison today

A couple years ago I re-watched the whole series with my bros. Good fucking show. S4 is best.

He has to feel a little cheated that he did 10x the work big tv actors do now only to make less money.
He made 40 million for 3 seasons of 24.
72 episodes
Emilia Clarke does 8 episodes of GOT and makes a $1 million each episode and has time to pursue other projects.
He just needed the right project

He did 24 long enough man. Jack had a hard life, he lost more and more every season. You want him to run missions until he's dead?

dude's had some great supporting roles though. just a shame he was too good looking to be a character actor and his iconic role was on tv.

Attached: FreewayEpImage3.jpg (1523x814, 63K)

The cliffhangers are kino

It has some incredible moments that you will never get from any other show. It also has a lot of episodes, if that matters to you.

>...Chloe...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>remember when the teaser for LAD came out
>that was half a decade ago already
youtu.be/2UR3JXgBbHo

Attached: x9q0ca8saiyx.jpg (600x399, 27K)

>this scene
>putting the bomb in the refrigerator at the last second
>being tortured and biting some dude's neck
memorable series but I couldn't tell you which seasons they're from because they all run together for me

is it worth binging 24 in 2019? I never watched it and I don't think I'm spoiled on anything

Attached: 1430253452100.png (1295x1079, 814K)

Give it a try. S1 takes a bit to get going and early seasons have weak side plots to fill time before they basically give up on having the real time aspect make sense but it's still good with some great moments. Get out of the thread before you get spoiled.

The first season of Strike Back was excellent, the quality dropped pretty fast after the move to Skinemax, though there were still a couple of good seasons after.

Spooks was kino, that was just a British ripoff of 24, though it was specifically copying season 1 when it was made so rarely moved beyond the 'low key espionage and small-scale terrorist plot' stage, with a few minor exceptions which weren't that good.

Attached: 1527616014349.jpg (426x597, 33K)

No 10 year old is watching 24.

>It's a everything that happened up till now was just a distraction for the REAL terrorist attack episode

Yeah its worth it. I started in 2016. Just be warned each season tends to have a weaker first half(12 hours)and a stronger second. The first on the other hand is kind of flipped since only the first 12 episodes were initially greennlit. Season 2 is where it starts to get really good.

Absolutely it is.

>may 2014
Holy fuck I can't believe it was already that long ago.

To be fair Jack Bauer is brutal as fuck. He's one of the grayest "heroes" on tv. Personally I think that he didn't go into full antihero territory because the network wouldn't approve it. I definitely think that in S2 he was originally supposed to have killed that terroists family instead of it being a ruse but the networks would never approve.

>it's a CTU director needs to step down episode
>it's a white house staff commits treason episode
>it's a "don't fight it" episode

>S1 takes a bit to get going

I thought S1 was really exciting from the beginning, but once the first crisis is over it goes stale for about 5-6 episodes with Teri's amnesia and all that crap.

>Good fucking show. S4 is best.
Agreed, making Marwan a villain with season long arc was the right decision.

>It's a "I'm a true patriot" 24 villain

Marwan was the best muslim terrorist. Guy who played him is absolutely based.

youtube.com/watch?v=umIepdrGI5Q&t=138s

>That's right Jack, I'm watching you

Attached: 360578.jpg (300x450, 15K)

Did any of the 24 villains get captured on purpose? I don't remember

Attached: part of his plan.jpg (510x383, 69K)

it happened repeatedly since CTU has shit security, yes

My favorite will always be 5. Watched it as a teenager and it just kept me at the edge of my seat. No one was safe and I did not expect the reveals by the end.

Jack coming back for one more season to die heroically is a better ending than rotting for eternity in some gulag.

They had a surprising amount of real talent as villains

>The Mummy
>Robocop
>Candyman
>Jim Phelps
>Walter Bishop

The menu on the season 1 DVDs is just a quiet loop of music and occasionally he whispers this at you

and they started off strong with dennis hopper in s1

The Orville threads were better
RIP

I remember this scene fucking kino as fuck

>it's another jack commits torture to his success episode
this show was hilarious. just ratcheted everything up to the 9th degree

I remember fucking hating Tony in season one until he saved Terry. Now I'm on s4 and he is basically a second Jack Bauer in my eyes.

How many times do you think they rescheduled because he overdid his work drinking and couldn't act?

>it's a Jack throws Catelyn Stark out of a 4th floor window episode

Nah, best S1 villain was

the only feel i ever got like 24 was Person of Interest

That's it guys, I'm fucking doing it. I'm gonna start binging this shit. Haven't watched it since they first aired. Do they hold up well? Twenty-four fucking episodes per season is hefty though... much prefer the ten concise episodes.

He was a real dick in season 1, tattling on Jack and Nina and generally being a surly insubordinate asshat

24 really had it all.

>great characters
>great action
>great suspense
>great drama
>great feels

Attached: kino.jpg (720x400, 95K)

I went through them over Christmas and had a blast, seasons 1 and 2 have some offensively bad padding, basically everything involving Teri and Kim, but otherwise it's great stuff. Season 1 is the only one that really feels dated, it was so early in the 2000s that it still feels kind of 90s in its aesthetics, but nothing that will be a barrier to enjoying it.

shit waifus

Pace yourself and try to enjoy the ride. Important episodes lie during midnight, the first and last 4 hrs. Season 6 is a hit or miss but the rest of the show is a masterpiece. It'll leave you wanting for more.

he had to for america

*blocks your path*

Attached: Kim-Bauer-Cougar.jpg (445x300, 75K)

>Mr. President... It's been an honor.

They still hold up well overall but it's so apparent which storylines are obvious filler. YMMV with regards to how much fun you find any of those. Still, nothing else hits those specific "is this a metal gear tv show?" highs like 24 does.

Based and Conspiracypilled

youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM

God David Palmer even talks like Obama.

I remember this show specifically b/c of how in one episode, terrorist took over our local airport. Kind of a surreal moment.

Almada lead would of been kino

David Palmer was Obama before Obama.

how many fucking moles and security breaches did they end up having? Should've just dismantled the entire agency.

Fact: Kim Bauer singlehandedly ruins the entire series.

It's too late when they finally remove her from it.

Attached: 1557103934601.png (1000x1000, 439K)

Those aren't your waifus, they're Jack's.

I thought Homeland was pretty good, even a while after everyone started hating it. It's a really similar show.

Day 3 was the only season without any moles, but for good measure they had Gael who was presented as a mole but turned out not to be

Kino

Wait until Tony becomes SOLID SNAKE

24 around season 3 or 4 really had the peak mid-2000s tv cast. Not in terms of acting ability (lol), but just in terms of pure first-Bush-term aesthetic.

Attached: 24-season-3-cast[1].jpg (610x343, 54K)

Day 5 didn't really have one either. They had Spencer working for Walt Cummings without realizing he was bad, but not really a mole.

>If the first African-American gets hit... it'll tear this country apart.
I forgot how divisive black-white relations were in the 90s. Zoomers meme about it today, but it was nothing like it once was. Even with Dorner and that Dallas shooter, nothing like the scale of all-out major city riots.

im afraid not, meesa bowah, those are my waifus

Attached: 3738.jpg (3900x2524, 2.09M)

There was a CTU doctor that was actually an assassin in S5 as well.

That's still a mole in my book, whether or not he knew it he was still giving secret information to the terrorists that was being used to sabotage them

she looks like she fuckin mashes it

I miss Jack like you would't believe

this

Would you hack into her subnet, if you catch my drift?

Attached: Chloe.jpg (727x667, 123K)

The punishes tony arc was the best one.

Attached: FEFBCBB0-9E33-4DB0-A508-1BBD1C79E04C.jpg (200x300, 12K)

nah, though goth Chloe is best Chloe

Poor Chloe, she just needed someone to throw her over their knee and spank her silly

I'm in!

I actually hate looking at her.

He should have gone after Logan instead of making up that new guy who was suddenly "the man behind Logan".

>Jack has been in a Russian gulag for five years

Attached: Jack Bauer Sad.jpg (721x576, 52K)

JACK ATTACK!

LOVED WHEN HED JUST PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE LMAO

WHAT A BADASS

mommy!

Attached: Annie-in-24-7x02-9-00-10-00-AM-annie-wersching-22262815-853-480.jpg (853x480, 24K)

>It's a Jack decides the witness isn't going to co-operate even under torture so kneecaps his wife episode

Attached: 1340125306425.gif (250x250, 993K)

god I fucking nutted to agent freckles at least four times

>tfw zoomers would rage and call 24 SJW shit because of a black president if this aired today

Is that really how it's gonna end? Jack just rotting away in a Russian prison? No closure with Tony? No reunion with his family? We desperately need a final season.

CIA & Bauer vs Bane & Sheev buddy cop series when?

I couldn't agree more but unfortunately it'll probably never happen

BY THE GODS HE WAS STRONG BACK THEN

he wasn't president in the first season

It represents Sutherland's alcoholism. Once he's free and can return to acting, so too will Jack be set free.

Tony was in the Negro reboot, I never bothered watching it tho

i'm gonna watch it again who's with me

>Jack: Call me back, this is important
>*drugged government superior limp on the couch in the background*
Kino as fuck.

>an alcoholic denied of his role
fuck it, let him have his character be an old drunk fucker who still kick ass

Way ahead of you

Attached: 11AA2810-28F0-4E85-B131-C6D6235AA3A9.jpg (2388x3980, 1.73M)

I have only watched the first three seasons and then have only watched the female president one and maybe another so I'll marathon the whole thing. It is already torrenting. I'll probably draw at the same time while watching the first seasons.

Totally worth marathoning

BOOP BEEP, BOOP BEEP

>24: X
>After the Russians gave up trying to get secrets out of Jack, he was put in a high security gulag and spends his days drinking moonshine he made in his cell
>Some dudes blast apart the prison and grab him, claiming to be a part of an intelligence agency, the successor to CTU
>Jack has to get out of his drunken stupor long enough to realise that they aren't really government operatives, but a terrorist group hoping to use him to do some dastardly deed
It practically writes itself

I like how you capitalized negro

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Reminder that no president on 24 served a full term.

>David Palmer was removed from office by his VP, but at least he was reinstated and was the only one to actually start and finish a term
>James Prescott only served for a few hours before Palmer was reinstated, but took over again as acting president after the attempt on Palmer's life
>Joe Keeler was shot down with Air Force One and never recovered
>Charles Logan took over and served for 18 months before being arrested
>Hal Gardner took over after Logan, so that's three presidents during one term
>Wayne Palmer only served for a few months before the attempt on his life
>Noah Daniels finished Wayne's term
>Allison Taylor resigned after season 8
>Mitch Hayworth finished Taylor's term
>James Heller resigned after LAD

Attached: PalmerSeason2.jpg (735x883, 70K)

>chloe that new guy we hired, "user" is a mole
>jack what are you talking about, hes just been shitposting on Yea Forums all day
>chloe, listen to me, he set up the CTU office to be gassed
>jack why would he do that, I mean, he was visiting a lot of marvel threads, was that the connection?
>yes chloe, now STOP HIM

Attached: jack phone.jpg (665x374, 18K)

I unironically love this setup

because of that I thought that he was in some show named Negro that was rebooted

>reminder that Obama left Jack Bauer to rot in a Russian prison
God Damn You Obama !

based

I just want to say this thread is comfy as shit and has given me hope for this board.

PRIME MIA KIRSHNER WAS SO FUCKING HOT

OBAMA WAS ELECTED CUS OF THIS GUY

ALSO USAA HAS INSURANCE RATES ALLSTATE CANT TOUCH

Attached: 1118full-mia-kirshner.jpg (1118x1848, 150K)

>oh shit, Jack's being questioned about drugging a government employee
>better say Jack viciously beat him after he criticized Jack
>everyone shrugs and returns to work
>no visits by HR
based

>not even a facebook page this guy is a ghost

Attached: Chloe_O'Brian_on_Day_3.jpg (400x600, 31K)

>I even put quotation marks around his name but Google couldn't find anything!

>it's a zoom and enhance episode

Attached: Zoom and enhance.jpg (2560x1440, 424K)

Nina did Jack a favor.

Attached: Nina-Myers-Mole-24-Season-1.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

same

Kek

based fuck teri

She's such a better choice than Teri, even if she is a traitor

>tfw nina will never demand you kiss her to prove you've forgiven her for murdering your androgynous nagging wife

why didn't CTU and jack stop 9/11?

NEEDED A PRETENSE FOR THE PNAC PLAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST

>But I wasn't on Yea Forums or Yea Forums
>sadly
kek

He was on vacation and they hadn't given the budget to CTU yet. Remember the series released on november. Or maybe I'm confusing CTU with Section 9.

They weren't given that information until after Jack proved his trustworthiness and competence by finding and turning in three people from his own agency.

Attached: 24 (2001) - S02E13 - Day 2 800 P.M. - 900 P.M. (1080p BluRay x265 ImE).webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>Jack, your job isn't more important than me
>Plot against presidential candidate, 747 blew up, mole within agency, fellow agent already dead, boss currently under fire by two shooters
Gee Teri lay off

HOW DID A PRIMETIME FOX BROADCAST SHOW GET AWAY WITH THIS

PS
SUP /hoc/

Attached: rags.jpg (1116x1125, 158K)

post your rankings
5>9>4>1>2>>>

>be yuropoor
>get shot

Rewatching season 1 is kinda funny considering how the show turned out

>"What are you gonna do, beat it out of him?"
>"I've already killed two people today"

He killed like 20 people in the final episode of LAD including decapitating Cheng with a katana.

They say we supposedly live in a more progressive era but when was the last time you saw erect female nipples during prime time?

18 fucking years ago

5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 9 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 6

Season 6 isn't bad. It just had the impossible job of following the best television season in history. Still a lot of good stuff, like the first four episodes, the conspiracy to kill Palmer, the episode where they kill Fayed and some based characters like Tom Lennox and VP Daniels. Sandra Palmer was absolute dogshit, though.

Jack's body count puts the likes of Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers to shame

Attached: Jack Bauer Murder Hour.png (189x343, 5K)

5 > 4 > 9 > 7 > 8 > 6
I still need to finish the first three, so I did not include them. I bet they're better than 6 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMLH_QyPTYM

lol

5>4>3>2>9>1>7>6>8

I can still hear him yelling QUIEEEEET

*pulls virus skin mask from her hand*

I’d open her socket

Attached: 1353922584839.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

THEY’RE SHOOTING AT US

Which country would be the bad guys in a modern 24?

Considering it's a Fox show, still Arabs I think. Any other network and it would be Russians working with the US President.

I'd say alt right, but those fools can't even wash their own laundry, let alone come up with nationwide conspiracies and such.

Both of you are patrician
this guy is a pleb

Holy shit I've been missing out on everything, what were the threads like, as energetic as today's or sticky tier?

North Korea obviously

venezuela and iran obv

That’s the fun. It can be literally any country. A bunch of African warlord nobodies stormed the White House and it was completely believable

Attached: 24 crackshot.webm (853x480, 735K)

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Attached: 24toss.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Threads in general were much slower back then, only a live thread would move any quicker than this

This premier blew my mind. As does the very concept of a season premier of a show being four hours across two days.

Busier when the show was airing, obviously. It's hard to believe it's been 18 years since the first season.

>try to commit suicide as soon as jack sees you
>he doesn’t let you
based

Imagine the twitter outrage if this happened today.

RIP George Mason

5>2>1>4>3>6>8>7

>mfw jack killed curtis

Attached: 1550799645989.jpg (359x456, 46K)

> 24: live another day premiere was 6 years ago
what the fuck bros

That was a very bad day for Jack

Attached: 1454632075347.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>3 lower than 1
Shit taste
Season 1 kim was good.

Attached: Kim-Bauer-24-Season-1-Promo-Pic-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 129K)

>You're either dead, or you're not dead. There's no such thing as 'sorta dead.'

Too bad he's actual dead now.

Also, too bad he'll always be remembered as that guy who killed Brandon Lee on the set of The Crow.

unf

Attached: Kim.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cookVBAaZGg

This episode will be 17 years old this month.

Punished Tony on the path to redemption was the story they should have told instead of that dumb reboot.
youtube.com/watch?v=VMfW7qXKap8

>5>4>3>2>9>1>7>6>8
Good list, though I probably swap 4 and 5 at the top and 8 and 6 the bottom.

I was in 2001

Except David Palmer was based and a great first black president. Obama was a failure.

This and The Unit are peak Special Forces kino. My Dad's favourite shows.

I can't find any torrents by searching "24"

338a35cdaa275be3184bd1fe83ce700935d0d043

Pretty cool. My setup would be
>Jack gets busted out of prison and is escorted to a secret facility
>He's brought to the head of the russian equivalent to CTU, and is told they need him to avert the next world war.
>The current russian president is hosting the current g8 summit in 12 hours in moscow. He's going to unleash a nerve toxin within the meeting killing everyone who's not inoculated and only Jack can stop it, as he's outside the russian government.
>As he tries to track down the person moving the poison, Jack himself is being hunted by masked agents
>The B- plot has the Russian President's second in command urging the president throughout the season to not do what he's planning on
>Eventually, Jack has no choice but to enter the g8 summit and kill the russian leader
>As he's being detained and brought out of the building, the nerve gas canisters detonate.
>jack rushes back in to save the US president and as they're trying to escape, they masked operators find them and reveal themselves to be the new CTU
>All the remaining G8 leaders are dead except for the Russian President's second in command, who is the true mastermind.
>Jack is framed as the perpetrator of these event and now has to use the remaining 12 hours to get the US president back to US, while being hunted by the russians

thanks but this one is DVD quality...

Oh yeah Jack being framed is casus belli for a nuclear strike against the US, only they need to make sure the US president is dead so the truth doesn't get out

Only seasons 7, 8 and 9 have been released on Blu ray

>new protag trying to stop the Russians from collapsing the US government
>things seem hopeful until suddenly an unknown element turns the tides and the Russians start winning
>it's revealed Jack was brainwashed ala Winter Soldier
>we get Jack with Russian spec ops taking down the United States
>rest of the season is subtitled Russian for the most part
>season ends with the US burning and the final scenes being like mw2 youtube.com/watch?v=NAQLNN5Ra8A
Then you're setup for a second season of his redemption ark. Also under no circumstances can we know Kiefer is gonna be in the show, it has to be a surprise.

Amazon and Hulu has it if you either. The Amazon version has a lot of interesting show trivia.

Apparently in season 3 Chase was supposed to die in a gun fight. But the actor accidentally told a journalist, so they rewrote him to live till the end

there's BD for the other season but it's JP only

There are 1090 webrips thoughd

can someone pleas point me to a torrent for the webrip of the early season since it's virtually impossible to search using "24"

The only problem is you have a new protag when Jack is the heart of 24. Not just anyone can fill his shoes.

I'm surprised Netflix, Amazon or Hulu has tried to pick the show up. It would work really well with a streaming service.

Nah, Jack kills the new protag. That's the big event for his reveal. They have to ham up the new protag as being as badass as Jack then just fuckin dead out of nowhere.

post a throwaway email

meant for

Person of Interest started out great but ended as one of the great shows of our time
youtube.com/watch?v=QX-A3f2zQ8U

1337x to/category-search/24%202001/TV/1/

I'm on episode 2 of the first season and they already shown that Nina is the mole. Also Mia Kirshner is a cutie.

What would 24 in 2019 be about? A black lead cracking down on white alt-right terrorism?

Attached: cnn.png (700x699, 507K)

LITERALLY HALF THE NHL FUCKED HER

ENTIRE LOCKER ROOMS HAVE RUN THAT ASS

She was rotten ever since getting involved with Avery of all people.

kino

based puck slut

>Jack does something illegal
>it's ok, he's Bauer
>Tony does something illegal that Jack did two seasons ago
>suddenly he's the bad guy

fucking latinos eh

there's a mole in this thread

Well, Jack never did an actual terrorist attack. He just killed some bad Russians and wanted to kill Putin because he ordered the hit on Renee.

Yes, just rewatched season 1, about to start 2

>it's a Jack is on the phone for 20 minutes episode

I'm a 96er and I remember watching at least some of the show with my family. It was the season with that one black guy as the president and some super sekrit virus that had to be stopped before it was deployed, or some shit like that.

>Tfw we will never see Tony rescuing Jack from a secret gulag
>Tfw we will never see him teaming up with Tony for a last mission
>Tfw we will never see them buying an abandoned oil platflorm to use as a base and creating their own group of mercenaries to fight for what they believe

it hurts so much bros

Attached: 1557234797134.jpg (1250x1080, 257K)