What's the worst cinema experience you've ever had?

what's the worst cinema experience you've ever had?

Attached: 1556369121294.jpg (995x803, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarship.sha.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1104&context=articles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that would suck if she did that to you.. especially if they weren't washed for a while, it would be very smelly haha yeah wouldn't want that lol

Went to TLJ opening night knowing the general plot and was even more disappointed after watching the film. Plus there was some autistic 40 year old man that loudly talked like a fag making comments everytime something major happened. I heard multiple people whispering about him but no one said a thing aloud. As soon as the credits rolled I collected my shit and walked out. Most people remained seated expecting some kinda of Marvel after credits bullshit like lemmings.

Attached: 4PeKNR4 - Imgur.jpg (1920x1200, 283K)

Gang members masturbating furiously to the exorcism of emily rose

i asked some women to be quiet because they wore talking all the time. And they looked at me like i was crazy and talked shit like "can you belive that guy" etc

Ha, you fucking pathetic faggot. You should have gotten up and pissed all over them.

Fucking it up? How exactly?
Also which cinema chain in what country has night vision ushers?

watch with a friend a movie cant remember... three youg boy behind us talked all the time... the beta user i am and didnt had the balls to say something even if i were 17 at that time and these boys were like 12 or something... but after a hour out of nowhere i turned around and yelled very loud (i have a very deep voice) "MENSCH JETZT HALTET EUER MAUL!!!!" what means something like "boy shut the fuck up now". there were not a single sound from them for the rest of the movie. and when the movie ended the boys quickly stood up and ran off. my friend told me he was totally shocked by my outburst and that he had nearly a heart attack.

anytime someone interacted with me, even like your pic i just wanna punch them

>haha no way
>”nooo don’t do it! Nooo, can’t get away”
>”oh well might as well sniff them to get used to it”

Attached: 58A46A78-6A56-4BC4-988F-0C69DE056642.jpg (1080x1060, 104K)

Watched captain marvel under a broken ac vent that was blaring sub 50 degree air

I was wearing shorts and a t shirt

My skin was still cold the morning after

Watched endgame next to a women that managed to sneak in an entire chicken dinner. Smacked her lips so loudly, and didn't offer me any.

You should've snuggled up with your gf beside you. Surely you weren't at the theater without a girl, right?

>Go to my state's Kinopolis to see Ghostbusters reboot
>Yea Forums says it's shit but i'll be the judge of that
>Went with my mom to get past the no singles policy
>At the first checkpoint I get my ticket and Robert Clone #1245 offers to enter me in the drawing for designated shooter
>decline because I never was very good with a gun
>Get to the second checkpoint and I realize I left my falcon at home, have to get a rental
>Drive to the penis inspection complex (inspection is mandatory with every falcon rental)
>Drop my mother off at the crab leg market on the way
>During penis inspection end up getting heckled by some blue haired SJWs and there black boyfriends
>Have a hard time getting it up because of this but still manage to pass inspection
>Get stuck in traffic on my way back to crab leg market
>Finally pick mother up but now I'm not going to have time to get popcorn before movie starts
>This is turning into a hassle
>Manage to get popcorn from a back ally dealer which saves me a bunch of time
>Make it into Kinodrome just as movie is starting
>I'v got my ticket, mother, my crab legs, my falcon, and my popcorn.
>FeelsGoodMan
>See the SJWs and their Boyfriends in the a few rows over
>As the movie goes on they start to get busy
>Literally having sex in the theater
>Why isn't the designated shooter doing something about this?
>Mothers starts masturbating, she's more interested in those noisy cunts than the movie
>Come to think of it so am I, this movie sucks
>start stroking it
>Kino Officer comes over to inspect our tickets just as I'm climaxing
>Get cum on him
>He is furious
>He realizes that I have non regulation popcorn
>Just then my stupid rental falcon takes a big dump on my still exposed penis
>Get arrested by Kino Officer
>Mother gets shot by designated shooter as I'm being hauled away
>Get sentenced to 10 years in the mines for illegal popcorn possession another 20 for sexually assaulting an officer
>MFW

Attached: +_391dc95284a6d5185dfbf24a96a85878.jpg (326x307, 19K)

I once sat a couple of rows above a black group passing a fucking watermelon back and forth

an interesting peak into the psyche of the g*rman. It turns out WWII was just a beta uprising on a massive scale.

>what's the worst cinema experience you've ever had?
i watched starwars in theatre once

>no singles policy

The fuck?

Attached: 1392708759473.jpg (292x258, 31K)

Wut elaborate

saw battleship in the kino

The only person in the entire theater pulling up their cellphone was right next to me, by the third time I politely asked for her to turned it off

A chinese spilled popcorn all over me while I was watching avengers endgame

Attached: back 2 reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

Got shot by the designated shooter, but didn't die.

I went to the kinoplex to watch Solo and there was a Chad and Stacy sitting behind me kissing and giggling the whole time. Anyways, about halfway through the movie she takes her feet and places them on the top of the chair I was sitting in, I turn around and she's making out with Chad and he's fingering her, and her feet were inches away from my face, I was rock hard and they smelled like lotion and it triggered my foot, humiliation and cuckold fetishes all at once, anyways her feet stay up near my face for a good twenty minutes before she rubs them together for a bit and puts them down. I was rock-hard the whole time. She then spent the rest of the movie dangling her flip flops and absentmindedly kicking my chair

Unironically one of the top experiences in my life

>me in the front

>MFW I've been on Yea Forums for a decade and the only reason I heard of reddit was because of faggots like you

Good job with the advertising, shill.

Attached: 1359106933227.jpg (622x801, 157K)

You're the popcorn?

What took you so long?

no, I'm the chad in the front getting seduced by the qt foot temptress behind me

Chads don't hold their popcorn like that.

I was busy

>saw Endgame on opening weekend
>movie ends I get up to leave
>group of incels screams DONT LEAVE NOW! END CREDITS SCENE YOU MORON!
>Yell back. There is no end credits scene
>Wagefag standing there waiting for scum to leave so he can do his wagefag work pipes up "He's right ya know!"
>They all sit there speechless
My friend's little bro works at a movieplex. He told us that apparently its gotten so bad that people wait after almost every movie (drama, sci-fi, cartoon, you name it) expecting an end credits scene.

When I watched Endgame I was so desperate to leave I didn't give a shit about any end credits scene. What a crap film.

I used to usher for 2 years and the trend of post credit scenes really fucked shit up.
The higher ups that don't see the struggle decide to put 20 minutes of ads to the start, which ends up shortening the break time between movies to 5 minutes or so and it's simply impossible to clean a full cinema in that time even if you're there with 4 other people.

Truth.
The only entertaining part of the whole movie was about an hour an a half in. My buddy mentioned he had to piss really bad. 5 mins later a guy 2 rows ahead of us complained about someone spilling their pop and now its on his shoes. Turn my head and see my buddy laughing internally. Realized that he had whipped his cawk out and pissed right there on the floor.

>Buy tickets a month in advanced.
>Get to theater early to buy pop corn and soda
>Get comfy
>Thing thing sits in front of you.

Attached: The Thing.jpg (2048x1536, 337K)

Haha that would be terrible if an attractive white trap just accidentally triggered my fetishes as a 6’10” mixed race individual haha

I do not live in the US so all of my cinema experiences have been pleasant and average so far.

The ride never ends.

Attached: 1555473867361 (1).jpg (2316x3088, 651K)

>He told us that apparently its gotten so bad that people wait after almost every movie (drama, sci-fi, cartoon, you name it) expecting an end credits scene.
I mean, if you think about it, the prevalence of them in a few movies have encouraged people to now sit through the credits so they can see who did the work. If anything it's a good thing.

Attached: fight at the kinoplex.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

You can fix this by just
>asking them to move their hair
>moving their hair yourself

during endgame a bunch of obese men in maga hats started crying when captain marvel first came on the screen. Then when black panther showed up one of them screamed "this is white genocide" and loudly shit himself.

>asking them to move their hair
she'll chimp out
>moving their hair yourself
she'll chimp out

Should have hung him on a lamppost.

>He thinks you can just ask it politely to movie it's hair without it getting aggressive and making a big loud scene.

Attached: 1497727013787.jpg (640x853, 97K)

>white people too pussy to ever talk to blacks
Just like on Yea Forums. kek

Went to watch a late showing of the movie on a friday night with a group from school. We get into the theater and its full. We find 10 or so seats in the back next to a group of 20 or so spic gang bangers. They seem cool at first and arent really annoying. After a while the spics start moaning and saying stuff like "oh fuck yeah baby thats hot". Basically half of them started jerking off to the movie.

I've never seen black people be anything but courteous and respectful. Every white person I've ever met has smelled like shit and has been missing teeth.

>go to see Evangelion 1.0 in theatres
>some fat guy behind me during first eva vs angel fight
>going RRRRRRR GRRRR
>and slamming his fist down on his armrest like he's actually in the battle

Why did the fat girl start punching herself in the face?

0/10

it's just a fact. Whites are overly emotional, spoiled retards with even less iq than teeth

Think of it like buying your kids ice cream so they don't make a scene and shit their pants in public except that instead of kids you're dealing with something dumber than a gorilla. I'd rather just not have to deal with your chimp outs

>Ask it to move hair
>It starts screaming in your face
>Her friend pulls out cell phone and records you
>Try not to move or react while it keeps screams in my face
>Maybe if you don't move it wont see you .jpg
>End up on CNN and every other news outlet and get called an insensitive racist.
>Get called an asshole by Bill Maher on HBO
>get fired from job
>get evicted from home
There is no winning here, user.

Attached: CNN_Fuller-video-casts-new-light-on-students-encounter-with-Native-American.png (1280x720, 950K)

whites are dumber than gorillas.

lol so randumb ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6/10

If you say so, Jamal.

Went to watch The Phantom Menace and had some black kid with an afro a row or two infront of me being a chimp, which wasn't that common back in rural-ish England back then.

Went to watch it again afterwards thinking that was the reason I didn't enjoy the film as much as I knew I should enjoy Star Wars. I later found out it was just because it was a bad film.

>Get the flight attendant to do it for you

its a fact. Whites couldn't even invent doorknobs lmao

We didn't need any doorknobs or locks until blacks came around and started robbing everyone's homes.

>B-b-but (insert excuses here)
If a white person put his feet up like that near a black man's seat, the black wouldn't hesitate to tell you to your face to fuck off. You're not fooling anyone, pussy. You're too scared to tell a black person to do anything. If a dumb white person did the same thing, a black dude wouldn't be scared unlike you.

>starts screaming
Aww, you wet your pants from that?

>friend pulls out cellphone and records you
Black people will actually help out other blacks. If a black person starts shit with you, other whites will be too scared to do anything. You won't help each other and you know it. PUSSIES. COWARDS. SPINELESS KEKOLDS. That's what you all are.

>if I tell a man in a theater to put his feet down I'll lose my job and home
When you have to exaggerate to the point of complete retardation and do all sorts of mental gymnastics, that's when you know you're a true coward. You know deep down you wouldn't do shit either way. You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself. You're scared of blacks. Also, no one has ever lost their or home or job from something as simple as telling a guy to put his feet down, even if he's black. You're welcome to post sources to prove me wrong, until then keep crying.

Attached: lool.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>grow up in polite small town
>finally make it to college in the city
>the two towers is in theaters
>show up and people are dressed up in lotr costumes
>they actually cheer and clap at the screen when something happens

why can't blacks just act civilized like everyone else? i don't hate them as it truly seems to be out of their control, i just want to understand.

Attached: Dammit Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Anyone have any pics of girls like this?

You've clearly never worked in a movie theatre, restaurant, or hotel. Blacks are the absolute worst customers.

>SEETHING
Did not read

>posted no sources to back up claim

I win.

Because you're too scared to tell them that to their face.

Attached: 1505934994261.jpg (798x770, 195K)

ever heard that one about niggers yappin' in theaters, it is true all of it.

Attached: 1555374558272.jpg (622x621, 54K)

Primal Nature.

worst and best
Retarded girl calling a friend, laughing and saying this movie is dumb.

The good part was when the guy behind her took her phone, tossed it towards the exit and told her if she was bored she should get the fuck out.

that doesn't make any sense user.

>If a white person put his feet up like that
DOESNT HAPPEN GET CIVILIZED NIGGER

What did it smell like when they finished?

>If a white person put his feet up like that near a black man's seat,
It simply wouldn't happen, Jamal.

What sources did you use, Jamarion?

If you don't let them know what they're doing is wrong, they're going to keep doing it. You won't tell them though because you're a pussy 4channeler. Blacks intimidate you. You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself.

Most were raised by single moms (72%). No father present to rear their behavior.

that's kind of my point friend, blacks are the only ones who need to be told not to do these rude things. even now, you're being extremely aggressive in your posts while i've been nothing but polite. what's the cause of this?

A mean IQ of ~86, lower self control, and higher testosterone. White Americans are abut 98-101 and most studies find them to have higher self control.

>If you don't let them know what they're doing is wrong, they're going to keep doing it.
Why? Do all black people lack self awareness to this extent?

most people learn to be respectful during their formative years though, no one ever told me I shouldnt be shoeless in a theater and prop them next to someones face, I just didnt do it because I realized on my own, like the rest of society, that it was incredibly discourteous

uncle buck at full price crowded theater. how ? why ? i couldnt understand what people were laughing at. worst movie.
worst experience was being in balcony for texas chainsaw 2 and different groups of black people were smoking crack in the theater , like more than one seperate crew. smelled up the whole place and cause distraction with other black people callng out the crack heads. surreal and kinda scary.

You need to follow these simple steps for a better life:
1. Get laid. By an actual girl not your hands (or feet if you go that way)
2. Go back

>in to spiderverse
>some hamplanet and his girlfriend hamgalaxy come in
>loudly complains to her bf that she is getting headache from watching the film ( beginning, colors flashing somewhat rapidly, also 3D)
>the bitch SCrEAMS everytime something happens on the screen
>obnoxiously loud and disgusting laughter at every "funny" thing that happens
>starts unironically clapping and yelling once spider gwen shows up
Honestly I was pretty mad, thank god the movie was good

Attached: bc1.jpg (680x583, 18K)

It does happen. Funny thing is, I just finished a biography where white people are literally putting their feet up to be assholes. Cope some more.

Attached: 5594084259_8b4cb19b81_b.jpg (1024x732, 142K)

Watched the remake of The Gambler, starring Mark Whalberg. Easily the worst thing I've ever seen.

Then tell them you don't like what they're doing. Well? Are you gonna do it? You won't because you're a bonafide puss beta. You can make up lies on Yea Forums, but at the end of the day, you're going to be sitting at home in fear of blacks. And the worst part is, you know I'm right and you're scared of them.

There actually was a study that found blacks are worse tippers even controlling for income. All the "stereotypes" about blacks not tipping, being rude, loud, or whatever are true.
scholarship.sha.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1104&context=articles

I live in a decent area so Ive only dealt with decent black people, Ive never had a problem with any of the ones Ive met

True story. I dont vote and could care less about politics. Didnt care when obama got elected didnt care when trump got elected. Every pro trump person ive met irl just drops the subject whenever politics get brought up every anti trump person ive met gets very angry and starts trying to label me a trump supporter just because I dont care about politics. It's very weird.

you just keep repeating the same thing over and over without addressing the actual question. we understand, we're all pussies who would never confront the scary black man. now could you explain why blacks are comfortable being so unabashedly rude and when called on it will act out violently?

>telling a black person anything in public

Both of your answers would result in getting beaten up, shot or stabbed. I wish i was being sarcastic.

Wakanda isnt real user. It was just a movie.

you're not the only one user. one of my best friends is mexican and he gets legitimately upset when i joke about supporting trump. he knows i don't give a shit about politics but he still can't help himself.

This was at Thor Ragnorok. Some fat lady sat in my seat when I went to the toilet and refused to move so I just sat on the floor. Later some chad threw coke on me for fun.

>fuck black people hahaha amirite tv?
Women are actually worse in cinema, stare at their phones, take pictures during it, take calls in the middle of he movie and wonder why they dont understand shit

To try and sell a manufactured victim story for when authorities arrive.

They feel empowered nowadays and by empowered i mean they think they can literally do whatever they want without consequence. And most of society lets it happen because to ever criticize a black person is akin to a lynching.

oh shit almost same exact experience
>spiderverse with gfd
>shes super excited because she loves spidergwen
>i just like spiderman so im pretty excited
>theater is pretty empty even though the movies only been out for 2 or 3 days
>movie about to start
>hamplanet and her 2 hamplanet friends come in
>sit directly behind us
>they talk loudly through the last trailer
>not angry but im getting there
>movie starts
>theyre still talking
>10 seconds after opening logo some dude yells at them to shut up
>they get quieter but dont stop talking
>hamplanet scream-laughs at every scene that could possibly be seen as funny
>talks through the whole thing
>the scene in the spidercave
>"THATS DOCTOR STRANGES CAPE"
>literally screams it
>i turn around and ask them to keep it down
>movie almost over but they keep talking
>look back at where they were sitting
>half empty popcorn on seat, 3 large drinks in cupholders, hotdog wrappers, spilled nachos

DESU only white males should be allowed in theaters. We use them properly, pay for them, run them, build them etc.

>"its your fault blacks act up because you dont babysit grown ass men"

Attached: 1556748663230.jpg (400x300, 58K)

Probably like 6 or 7 years ago I went to the theater and someone brought her baby and it wouldn't stop crying. Never saw a movie at the theater since. The water bottles were $5 too.

It's getting to the point where paying your fees for public transit is optional in some black areas and certain more minor crimes are being decriminalized. Regarding shoplifting, in some places you need to steal almost $1000 for the police to arrest you.

Because the weak should fear the strong

based

day of the harpoon when?

Attached: hamplanet thar she blows.jpg (570x327, 29K)

The most pro trump people ive ever met in real life is a mexican family who immigrated here. The most political active and knowledgeable Republican/trump supporter ive met was a black dude.

>impliment weight limit of 220 pounds on theater seats
>must be at least 5'6" to enter
>problem solved

Heres my question? What makes these people think its okay to loudly talk in the theatre and then get mad at YOU for saying hey can you stop talking during the movie?

same, saw people looking but didn't give a fuck, i knew there was no end credits (only signed autograph pictures) and i wasn't waiting up, so disappointing following infinity war

i think its the mindset of
>"i paid for these tickets and its a public theater so you cant tell me what to do"

In my experience working wagie jobs (albeit ones which weren't tip based) the worst customers were always boomer white women. 95% of them were incredibly whiny and entitled cunts. Blacks were fine and generally less willing to argue about shit, perhaps out of fear of getting security called on them or something.

Wtf, what scene? Iv never seen the movie

Attached: kek 4.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Don't really remember since it was over 10 years ago
I think the girl wore a nightgown throughout the movie but it wasn't sexy
They were just under the influence of multiple things and wanted to rub one out

>sit in my seat
>none of the girls nearby offer me a blowjob

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (403x392, 40K)

A boy was jerking in the background

People who talk during movies or TV shows should be tortured.

>guy talking during movie
>turn to him and tell him to shut up
>he leans forward and says "No, you shut up."
>he leans back again and doesn't say another word for the rest of the movie

Just, why? If you were going to comply, why say something so stupid? Just shut up and enjoy the rest of the movie.

Happened recently, actually. Avengers Endgame, not because the movie was bad, I really enjoyed it, but some nignog baboon and his snow bunnie sitting behind me and my bro wouldn't stop talking and laughing during most of the quiet parts. Really took me out of the experience, but that's not all:

>right before the final battle scene, monkey is cracking unfunny jokes
>I turn around and politely say "hey, shut the fuck up or else"
>he says "you stfu or else what bitch, etc. etc." mouthing off
>I tell him I'm going to fucking kill him after the movie in the parking lot
>my bro is like wtf are doing, knowing full well I'm a OIF vet who has suffered Potsdam and anger mgmt issues
>movie ends, I stand up and tell the nigger thanks for ruining the movie
>he try's to backtrack like "you should've said something 2 hours ago" as if it's not already rude of someone to talk during a fucking movie
>his gf starts talking shit
>my brother tells her I'm not joking, he's going to fuck up your bf in the parking lot
>I tell him I'll be outside by the red pick up, even hold the door for him out of the auditorium, all the while he's still flexing, talking shit
>we get to the parking lot, my bro is by the truck, phone out ready to record
>I'm death incarnate, ready to rock, took my wedding ring off, tightened my shoes,etc.
>nigger coward sheepishly goes to the front desk, starts talking to a manager, points outside to me
>well, looks like he's calling the cops
>brother says fuck it, not worth it
>flip negro the double bird, take off behind the theater
>wait about 15 minutes, no cops arrive, nigger and race traitor finally walk out. No employees following out
>we tail them down the road, end up at a red with one car between us
>I hop out, grab my work shovel out back, slowly walk up to the driver side window and bust it open
>I yell "don't talk during the movie nigger" or something, can't recall
>scoot back to the truck, bro backs out of traffic, take off

Did I overreact? Probably

UK has em. used to be one.

I lived in a dorm during college and there was this guy who would play music at an absurd volume and generally be a complete jackass. One time, this motherfucker started blasting his EDM remixes at 2am - it was the middle of the week and people had important exams. When I got there, people from three different floors gathered in front of his door, ready to kick it in. It sounded like he had a fucking party in there, but when he finally opened we saw it was just him and three others. We tried to explain that people needed to sleep and that this kind of behavior wouldn't even be acceptable during weekends, but he acted like we're the assholes for ruining his fun. Because HE had written all of his exams already. He simply couldn't wrap his mind around the concept that others might be bothered by his actions. He promised to keep it down, but after 20 minutes he was blasting it again and someone just called the cops.

What I'm trying to say with this anecdote is that some people have a complete disregard for the well-being of others. They are either oblivious or they simply don't care. I can't say if this is the result of bad parenting or a personality issue. I chalk those people up as psychopaths.

Gotta have the last word to make it seem like you "won". Reminds you of some other place.

Why are there never any sexy feet pics in these threads? I thought that was the point of making them?

Dude...

Based

wish it was real cause its kinda based

Wow that was really funny. Good job hah

Actually it’s why white people are smarter. We avoid that big scene we all know the black person will start.

god i wish that were me

Fucking sat

Lol whites wouldn’t even do that nasty shit. Stupid nigger.

Would lick

Imagine going to captain fucking marvel alone. Jesus Christ

You were in the wrong for watching capeshit and willingly going to war for the Jews

implying this wouldn't be an unironically based time lads

kek folded like a deck chair my man

Attached: kek.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

and like that situation, avoiding the problem makes it worse for everyone in the long term

very nice

Only been to the cinemas twice in the past 10 years. One was a date and the other was just us being bored (we were 17).
>walking around mall
>messing around
>rich friend buys us tickets to twilight for lols
>bring some snacks
>sit at the back row (no set seats)
>one fat girl Infront of us trying to hit on us
>tell her to fuck off, the fat pig
>make oinking noises for the first 10 minutes of the movie
>start moaning
>throwing lollies into the air, landing on people
>10 minutes later, bored as shit
>nobody conplaining, nothing happening
>leave
>go to toilets
>dero guy in cubical
>throw bin over the top of the door and bolt
Yeah, not the proudest moment of my life.

Unironically, Avatar 3D. I lost my glasses that day and, despite sitting at the front row, the entire movie was a horrible blurry mess.

fucking rofl lad fucking hell

Attached: bardock obama adam sandler joker i'm just gonna bore ya really bad meme.jpg (946x720, 91K)

I must know this also.

I just love reading "I'm not a racist" antecdotes from /pol/.

very based

Watched Venom with wife.
>Guy sitting next to me came 5 minutes late with his girlfriend
>He was arguing with her about irrelevant shit for at least 10 minutes during the movie
>Meanwhile 2 other jackasses come in load and laughing 2 seats in front of me
>They realise they forgot to buy some snacks and go back to buy some
>Back to the couple
>During the middle of it they became louder and angrier and they both left
>Guy angerly threw away his popcorn
>20 minutes later
>Girl suddenly returns with nachos
>Cries during the rest of the film
>While all of this shit happened I couldn't really make out what the characters were saying because of these situations and some awfully quite movie sound
>Mfw
Never in my life has a theater visit been this irritating before.

Attached: 1544124101153.png (939x574, 106K)

you nosy faggot. in that scenario, you are a old lady

>no counterargument
Always funny to see internet tough guys slink back in silence after getting BTFO

My girlfriend forced me to see all THREE Fifty Shades of Grey films in the theatres.

Mmmmm pasta n sauce.

Notice how literally every single bad cinema experience mentioned ITT happened during a capeshit or starshit film. If you chose to watch these shitty films then you deserve to be surrounded by shitty people. Try going to films made for adults as opposed to films that are the cinematic equivalent of a Chuck-E-Cheese, and then maybe your theater experiences will be more pleasant.

Attached: 1513399133373.jpg (255x251, 13K)

Holy fucking shit I hope that was pasta you faggot.

i bet you feel awkward in public

He was kicking their ass till his foot broke.

Sorry, I don't. Enjoy watching BLACKED Panther 3:Sprite Remix Edition in a theater packed full of idiots when it comes next year.

Based and redpilled.

>Sorry, I don't
most doubt

Not enough feet in this thread friends

Attached: buster wtf.jpg (500x381, 40K)

>Need a little salt on that popcon, user?

Attached: 1538073280844.webm (576x720, 2.87M)

What the fuck do you have against chucky cheese? I may be almost 30 and morbidly obese( laugh all you want, I don't care ) but I get to hang out with my friends and have a good time. I don't think you can say the same, mass replier. Now excuse me while I eat sone pizza I got from there. Faggot.

Are you people serious? Have you ever even been to a movie theater?

who gives a fuck about who did the work you gigantic faggot.

Attached: juvenile.jpg (238x212, 5K)

>Watching endgame w/ friends
>Having a great time
>5'2 Neckbeard w/ fedora sitting 2 seats away
>Breathes loudly as possible from nose the whole movie
>Like an inbred dog...
>Big climax with awesome fight
>Fucking great
>Literally one shot of the whole cast of women in Marvel
>Whatever, still a fucking badass climax
>Neckbeard starts to REEEE to his friend
>Probably whining about SJW shit idk
>Dude... Acting triggered as fuck for a fucking camera shot of women...
>His friend probably told him stfu and enjoy
>This is why you're single buddy...

Attached: anngry frog.jpg (220x213, 7K)

see Pussy. Online tough guy.

I have nothing against Chuck-E-Cheese, I just wouldn't go there and then complain after the fact that it was full of loud children, hoodrat parents and people acting generally foolish because that comes with the territory. Same goes for capeshit. If you watch those films, fine, but don't start crying about how the theater was filled with the exact type of retarded people that the product was marketed towards.

>go to the movies with a friend
>he doesn't shut up
>keeps asking questions
>has his phone out all the time
>you start to feel the people around you growing incredibly annoyed by it

Attached: 1497625602168.jpg (240x201, 5K)

>what's the worst cinema experience you've ever had?
The Star Wars Solo movie

Fuck people like this... Unfriend or u gay

things that liberals wish happened in their fantasy world so they could go post on twitter about it
actually kys dude

Sounds like you really hate whites huh
feel free to show everyone that you are a self hating beta cuckold by posting your hands

>castle of feet
>Male/Mexico
every time

who gives a shit

Go to Round One instead

went to watch some shitty horror film I forgot the name of & sat in the far right corner & a couple began doin lewd shit till they got caught by some old tosser who shouted at at them but ignored him & he went back to watching the film.

Some teenage girl stood & moved to the row in front & I didn't get the courage to move there or near to watch the action.

still hate myself for being a coward years later whenever I remember

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>go to see the second Sherlock Holmes movie with my dad
>scene with a train
>all of sudden
>CHOO CHOOOO HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF CHOO CHOO
>hear: "David settle down"
>austist spasmoid has stood up from his retard apparatus and suddenly starts clapping his hands
>I turn round and give his helper a hard stare whilst my dad was embarrassed

based

>be me 22
>go to the movies to see the some shitty prequel
>find out that the erratic, loud, and boisterous sheboons that talks at the movies actually exist.
>during an anticlimactic scene where one of characters does something stupid.
>muffling my laughter as best as I can until....
>Idea.jpeg
> I put on my most authentic moon cricket voice, speaking in jive start chiming in.
>MFW afterwards they look try and find out whos talking back never realizing it was a white guy the entire time

Attached: Pepedankmeems420blazeitohbabyatripledankaestheticafkeepit100.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Good thing my local theater turned the lights on when the credits came

>that pic
If that happened to me I would probably breakdown and start masturbating. Couldn't take it.

>go to movies with gf
>me and gf are the only ones at kinoplex
>movie starts (Game Night)
>couple pops out and sits right next us.
>this is assigned seating, could've sat anywhere but they picked to sit right next to us.
>I start talking because fuck them.
>Girl gets up and leaves and comes back.
>Five minutes later manager comes up to us.
>He looks confused and awkward looking at the four of us seating next to eachother
>"Hey err-uh 'somebody' said you were talking, if you could keep it down I'd appreciate it."
>manager leaves.
>say "Geez I wonder who told him" out loud
>couple storm out and never come back
>I enjoyed Game night

Worst was having to yell "JESUS CHRIST BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, GOD DAMN", after politely shushing and then subsequently telling a woman to be quiet during Fury Road, cunt was a fucking motor mouth asking her aspie boyfriend questions. No one made any noise for the rest of the movie.
>best was getting jerked off by my slutty 24 year old coworker who's parents had bought her fake tits all while watching Superbad with no one else in the theater on a Tuesday morning.

I got 3
Went to go see WW and it wasn't the audience clapping like the more autist brand. I was seated waiting for the movie to start, and some asian kid and his mother sit next to me and stink of chinese home, that herb smell, festered my airways, I was thankful my brother came with the popcorn so i can bury my nose in it. Seriously I use to think pinoys were the asian niggers, but it's definitely the chinese.

2. Went to go see Kang: skull island had this fat bitch and her friend to my right literally make noise the whole movie, from whimpering like a cunt, to hugging her friend for comfort or something, also her smart watch kept glowing on her fat clogged hams that pass as arms.

3. Went to go see IT and these 2 bitches would not stop jabbering and making commentary, completely killing the immersion of most of the scenes. Some white bitch and her token mulatto friend, were behaving worse than the pack of nogs behind me.

Sidenote, the first two were in the imax theater in san francisco, and the other was out in livermore.

Attached: WoodybouttogetDown.jpg (1024x964, 70K)

imagine the smell

I paid to see Dewey Cox with a date and I fell asleep and my date left me passed out and I was out $20

JESUS CHRIST I WISH THAT WERE ME

based

if you're in chimpcago i'd hang out with you.

Haha, your date left you passed out? Ever go out with them agian?

fuckin kek

>forced to see some horror movie called MAMA
>me, sister, and her friend we have grown up with over the years.
>Its on a weekend packed Full
>notice its mostly teens and shit in groups but worst of all there are alot of black groups too.
>hear giggling, laughing, whispering, see cell phones light up the dark, hear black teens have conversations out loud, like 1-3 girls keep screaming at scary parts this is only the previews.
>can tell this is going to be annoying
>the antics continue and its established that there are 2 monkey groups causing the worst offenses
>group 1 is more rowdy up front section yelling and hollering "OH SHIT" having conversations out loud and just being a pain.
>group 2 has an annoying girl screaming constantly at scary parts, another is on their cell phone having calls, and having conversations acting like there isnt a movie going on.
>eventually some random teen gets fed up because half of the movie has been spoiled by these kids making noises.
>He yells to one of the monkey groups "WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?"
>"NO YOU" "NO YOU" "SHUT THE FUCK UP"
>this continues people are laughing and giggling see some popcorn being thrown around
>some old man gets pissed and tells everyone to stop behave and watch the movie
>Everyone stops acting up movie sucked and I promised myself never to visit a theater again.

Attached: 1487129162986.jpg (250x200, 31K)

why would you complain about such a thing? enjoy it

you're a dick bro. mostly for the bin thing.

I'm not the guy you're replying to but you're such an idiot.